PDA

View Full Version : Old Member Returning.

RossC
03-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Hi

I'm formerly MitchC . I think at least some forum members may know me. I've been a member since 2007. I used to live in Lancaster, PA, but moved to NYC in 2012 after my mom's death. In fact, I remember posting about her passing on the forum when I was Mitch C. I appreciated the forum's support when she passed away.

To the mods:

I hope I haven't broken any rules by making this profile. My sincere apologies if I have.

I know that the forum was down for while. I'm happy it has returned.

I'm a straight white male. I'm now 45 years old.

My interests include history, music, and watching sports.

If it would be okay for me to keep this profile, then I'll just make sure my information gets sent to the email I provided when I registered. If such a problem, then I would appreciate if a mod/admin could please let me know, and advise me how to reclaim my former profile, because I don't honestly remember what email I registered under when I first joined. It was seven years ago, and the forum doesn't seem to be recognizing any of the e-mails I submit.

Anyhow. Good to be back. Looking forward to talking to friends. I'll be around more now as long as the forum stays up.

Thanks.

RossC
03-24-2015, 05:38 PM
I tried to send Torq a private message explaining this, but it did not go through.

I don't know if the mods would want me to try to reclaim my old profile, or if I could just keep this one since I know my email that I registered under, password, and username.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

chipmunk_
03-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Welcome back!

RossC
03-25-2015, 06:09 PM
Thanks,.

RossC
03-26-2015, 03:01 AM
One thing I should post lol, just so everyone knows..

I am Mitch C. If I sign a post or a message to someone Mitch, that is my real name, and my former profile, and my apologies. I made this profile so that I could return to the forum, and until/unless I can reacquire my old name.

Thanks.

lorem angelum
03-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Hey Mitch welcome back!! I remember you as such and it's good to see you again.

skittish doe
03-29-2015, 11:36 AM
welcome back!

RossC
03-30-2015, 02:49 AM
Hi lorem.

Thanks. I remember you too. It's good to see you as well.

Thanks, skittish.

Solis
03-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Greetings, Ross and/or Mitch!

I know that one of the mods has raised your question with the others, so we'll keep a good thought that you hear good stuff back.

In the meantime, welcome back!

S.

RossC
03-31-2015, 09:40 AM
Thanks, S. I appreciate the welcome.

People can call me either Ross or Mitch, whichever. Oh, and if I accidently sign a message or post to someone Mitch, that's because such was my former forum name, and out of force of habit lol.