PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dana.slave.22
04-29-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi hi,

I'm dana, and I'm joining the library after exploring a little bit on my own. I love intense punishments, pet play, slave degradation, and rape fantasies and have always wanted to take my private interests and curiosity to the next level. I enjoy kinky costumes, bondage and rape play. I've been with a couple ex bf's who would try bondage but am eager to meet a Dom with some experience who can take complete control over my slut body.

I am a dirty, nasty little whore and I want to be treated as such. Used, and tied up, raped, and forced to piss myself, drink my own pee, or take anal toys. I want to be punished and abused at my Dom's feet. I have very few limits and want to be dehumanized and humiliated as a cunt slave.

I am 22 yr old and have dark brown hair with a slender build, shaved pussy, and pierced nipples and ears, and am 5'5.

I'm looking for a Dom who is controlling, strict, experienced, and smart. Someone who can match and mentor my kinks and who will be rough with my willing body.

Please message me if you are interested and experienced. (Have only been with men, but am curious about Dommes as well.)

*-* dana *-*

Roadrunner2005
05-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the library! And very cute pics by the way.