PDA

View Full Version : role play

ayodah
05-01-2015, 05:36 PM
A female slave searching for a mistress

subserviant
05-09-2015, 11:08 AM
tell me what your looking for in a Mistress ,are you into pain and humiliation ,are you willing to be my slave ,being owned by me ,do you know what's involved in being owned by some one ,nothing you have say or do will be of your own accord ,every thing will be done according to my wishes including severe torture better thik twice before coming to a decision as I am a sexual sadist

nafinifer
05-26-2015, 06:51 AM
I"be interested Miss

subserviant
06-06-2015, 01:04 PM
You didnt answer any of my questions ,I would like to know what you like or dislike ,is there a particuler scenario that turns you on

nafinifer
06-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Madam plz forgive me for taking this long to reply,I like a very strict but loving mistress,my limits are incest and scat and if you wish I like a blackmail or anything you like and I'm in to pain,humiliation,tattoos,piercings, urination,torture Etc.
Thank you for your time madam

nafinifer
07-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Hello madam

subserviant
07-22-2015, 03:43 AM
I think you need to be punished for taking so long to reply .
At the party your beauty catches my eye ,dressed in the "little black number" ,a lot of your thighs exposed ,a lot of cleavage age .eyes down cast ,the drunken lout that has brought you ,I approach ,the smile I receive makes me wet with desire . After some small talk ,your date has fallen asleep in his soup ,and been taken some where to sleep it off ,I offer you a ride ,you accept immediately .
My hunch pays off as we get to the parking lot the attendant brings my car around ,I put my hand on your ass to guide you ,another smile ,my fingers discreetly give a little squeeze ,a soft moan tells me what I suspected
I pull around out of sight of the building ,stop take your face in my hands kiss you full on your mouth ,my tongue pushing in ,a louder moan as you press back ,my hand on your thigh ,your legs falling apart ,giving me access to the wonderful wet spot between them .
I huskily tell you that we had better get to my place or Ill rape you right here ,a low laugh ,it wont take much to rape me from you as I take your hand and place it over my breast ,undoing a couple of buttons
pushing your hand in pushing up my bra ,your hand is cool as it caresses .A final kiss ,its only a short drive I tell you ,pushing your dress up to your waist ,giving me a view of wet panties .They will be off soon enough ,on second thought take them off now ,I want to see what there hiding