PDA

View Full Version : Good vibrator techniques

chromedome11
02-16-2005, 06:32 PM
OK girls, it's your turn. I'd like to know what tricks I can play with our new vibrator. So tell us, what gives you good vibe?

slavelucy
02-16-2005, 09:24 PM
What sort of vibe is it? Details, man, details!! :D

One trick i quite like is (if it's a standard shape) laying it sort of...length ways..so that it runs from the top of the cunt to the bottom....do this and push down (hard) and..move one's hand at the same time...and mmmmmm. *grins and blushes slightly*. It is especially nice if you've already cum and are seeking a subsequent one. ;)

sl

Katmandu
02-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Or, how about having one inserted and turned on full blast, while using another (also turned on) to rub along the slit and clit. It's a fast, almost painfully explosive cum.

chromedome11
02-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Jeez, Kat, I finally get up the nerve to buy one vibrator, and you want me to buy another one? Sounds like fun.

sl, it's a 4" 'G spot' vibrator. The top 1/2" is curved at about a 30 degree angle. Has quite the effect when you hit the right spot.

Thanks for your suggestions. Any others?

Chuckdom19
02-17-2005, 09:15 PM
OK girls, it's your turn. I'd like to know what tricks I can play with our new vibrator. So tell us, what gives you good vibe?

A few hints from my Lady, who is an expert. (Lots of business travel, that's why!)

1) Full speed is a last resort. Use it rarely.
2) Use for starters through clothing, and gently.
3) Use all over before going to the 'good spots'. Teasing with a vibe is wonderful foreplay, and can drag out the play a long time.
4) Use on bare skin first on the araolae, just the point. Then use the side of the shaft on the skin of the breast, staying away from the nipple. Later, use it on the nipple, to continue the swelling of passion.
5) Use the vibe on the insides of the thighs, lying on its side. Move speed up to medium. Use point in the fold between thighs and pubic area.
6) Gently massage the pubic area, especially if the area is unshaven. Not sure why, it keeps more sensation.
7) Using just the tip, on low or medium, gently part the lips, and run up and down between the layers. Slowly.
8) Picking up a little speed, providing there's enough lube, slide in just the tip at first. As excitement grows begin pistoning slowly, avoiding, for now, the g-spot (about 2" into the vagina on the 'top'). (I know, but some people don't know where it is!)
9) Use slow, deep pistoning actions for a while, occasionally sliding around anal area (CAUTION: if accidentally in contact with any fecal matter, do NOT use around vagina or clitoris. A HORRIBLE infection could result.)
10) Bring up to clitoris, again starting at slow speed. Pick up to high speed, use on g-spot area while pistoning. Massage clit with hand while using the vibe elsewhere.

(bonus) Be imaginative. Lube using her mouth. Use on sides of the neck below the ears a ways. Use on man between scrotum and anus.

Most importantly, don't use on high to start off. Don't use it like it's a broom handle and you're trying to unblock a drain. It's a gentle toy, and using it that way can really enhance used sparingly, carefully, and GENTLY.

Ruby
02-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Well, if you're playing together...

Have her lay back on the bed, so her head is hanging over the edge,
supported by her shoulders and the rest of her body weight.

You are standing with your erection near her face so she can lick it and service you while you lean forward and tease her with the toy.
-- Follow Lord Chuck's intructions to drive her nuts.

If you fill her mouth, let her hold you around your thighs
and pay attention to her sounds, smack and squeezes.
She might be excited, she might need air, perhaps a bit of both.

If you want to send her "over the edge" - use the toy in one hand,
inserting and rub her clit with your other hand.

Playing with her sensitive breasts, however you do that she likes,
while your moving the toy inside of her or on her clit should also
do the trick.

As with the other warnings, the vibrators are fun, but they
are not bendable or as soft and comfortable as your hard body.
Remember the song about "I love a man with slow hands..."
Yes, slow is good to get started.

Speaking from experience, the tendency to go harder and faster as she gets
more excited is natural, but remember, it's not your finger or your cock inside of her, it's an unyeilding toy. So...yes, sing that goofy song if you have to...

And for some of us, their is such a thing as requiring a break
between intense climaxes. Espcially with those G-spot toys!

Have fun,

Ruby