PDA

View Full Version : Female Chastity questions.

Ramius38
05-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Hello and thank you for reading this post. To make a long story short I am talking to a sub who has really taken to the idea of being in a chastity belt as much as is possible. I have zero knowledge and experience and am seeking the knowledge I lack. I am mainly concerned with the following: hygiene, comfort, maintenance and wearability. We are primarily looking at steel belts as they are easier to clean and maintain as well as being more secure.

Any thoughts and comments are welcome.

Thanks
Ramius

Mr.Quirt
05-18-2015, 02:53 PM
See below.

Mr.Quirt
05-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Dear Ramius 38,

Instead of a steel chastity belt, you could have your girl wear a pair of the "rape prevention panties" to become available from a start-up company in Nyack, New York. Made of difficult to tear synthetic cloth, these have locking leg-bands and waistband of a fiber which will not stretch and is difficult to cut. The locking waistband can be opened by the wearer only with considerable difficulty using both hands. A modification would be required if the goal is to make them removable by her Dom only. They would be more comfortable than steel, would be washable, and would come in a greater variety of colors. More information can be found in this story: Controversial new anti-rape underwear is VPL-free with rip-proof ties... But critics say designers are 'exploiting women's fear' | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2488977/Controversial-new-anti-rape-underwear-VPL-free-rip-proof-ties--But-critics-say-designers-exploiting-womens-fear.html)

Ramius38
05-19-2015, 12:28 PM
Thank you, this indeed worth looking at.