PDA

View Full Version : Role play - couple enslaved

subrob99
05-25-2015, 12:31 PM
looking to start a new Rp. One where a newly married couple moves into a seemingly quite neighborhood. There is this single neighbor that could be man or woman. The wife makes friends and eventually they cuckold the husband. The wife thinks all is good but then the neighbor makes her his slave two. Needing two players one to play the wife and other to play the neighbor. If interested let me know

subserviant
06-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Sounds likeit could. Be interesting Rob

subrob99
06-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Not sure if you are interested in continuing as Amy. Maybe we can find someone to play the neighbor.

subserviant
06-10-2015, 11:38 AM
I can play either Rob prefer submissive female but am ready to take on either

subrob99
06-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Unless we find someone to play the neighbor. I will play both the husband and neighbor bad you can play he wife if that is ok.

BindGagTease
04-23-2017, 01:26 PM
Not sure whether this role play is still an option, but I'd love to play the neighbor.

subrob99
04-24-2017, 06:15 AM
I am still good if subservient is

subserviant
05-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Yes I am still in ,will wait for your led

BindGagTease
05-09-2017, 06:35 AM
I'll wait until you both introduce your characters before starting your downward spirals...

subrob99
05-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Upon graduating from a really large law school in the Midwest. Jimmy graduated the top of his class. Jimmy as he promised his high school sweetheart after graduation he proposed. Jimmy almost six foot tall a slim medium athletic body. With brown waved hair. He took the first job nearby to save up money for the wedding. After the two got married things were kind of rocky because of all the school debt that he had. That is when they got there big break. Jimmy got this email about a job opening at a huge law firm in Chicago. Jimmy talked it over with his wife and they agreed they liked living in there small town but needed to get out of this debt. They were thinking would only have to work a few years and move back. So jimmy replied and flew to Chicago for an interview. The interview went really well and before Jimmy left was offered the job. It was almost too good to be true. Not only was starting pay triple what he was currently making. They also provided a completely furnished house and limousine to work.

Jimmy excited went back home and told his wife the good news and to pack her bags. Two weeks later they flew back to Chicago where a limo was waiting and took them to there new home which was in a small gated community. The house is a nice two story. When Jimmy opened the door excited he picks his wife up and carries her across the threshold and puts her down on the nearest sofa before kissing and making out with her. The house had everything even a fully stocked bar and fridge. The two explored every room like two newlyweds had sex in just about every room. Little did they know every room in the house even the bathrooms had cameras. They were given a few days to get comfortable before Jimmy had to start working. That Monday the limo showed up to pick him up. When he arrived had his own office with a view of downtown. They haven him the grand tour before giving him his first assignment.

subserviant
05-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Dreams really do come true ,graduating with my masters degree ,I was offered an although not high paying job in research .Of course I was thrilled when Jimmy had proposed ,we had been apart as we went to different
university's ,getting together when ever we could .I had been saving my self for him ,at times it was very difficult ,but I kept telling him is would be worth the wait .A lot of it had to do with my upbringing ,a stern
mother telling me how horrible sex was ,it should only be used for procreation ,which probably explained why my father was so miserable and also that I had no siblings.

The wedding went wonderful except for mom's scowling face .Our first night together ,I was scared very scared ,fooling around in the bathroom as long as I could ,mom's warnings running through my mind .at last
I ran to the bed ,pulling the covers up to my chin ,the sexy gown wasted .Jimmy was patent ,it wasn't great but not as bad as I had expected .

Our sex lives weren't as good as it could have been ,the thoughts of the high student loans constantly on our minds ,we managed to remain civil to each other ,not exactly what I had expected .Then the offer from
the firm in Chicago ,Jimmy being hired ,the move ,me quitting my job ,no great lose as my contract was due to expire ,the law firms promise to be on the look out for a position for me in my field of experteve

The house was perfect ,a beautiful two story ,almost a mansion ,completely renovated ,we were so happy ,he wanted to christen every room by having sex in them all .I tried as usual to please him ,he sensed
I wasn't really into it ,not like him at any rate but I obliged .

Jimmy was off to work ,I was puttering around putting the few items we had brought away .The door bell me brought up short ,strange I didn't know any one ,none the less I opened to door to a beautifully coiffed ,dressed woman .A huge smile and high I'm your welcome wagon .My husband is one of the senior partners at the firm ,I am sorry it took me so long to get here but you know who men are ,he forget to tell me
until this morning .

I invited her in .she was delightful ,cheery ,loved to chat .she was right at home ,making me feel a lot better about welcoming a stranger in .We sat in the living room ,I made coffee ,as she sat on the low sofa I couldn't
but notice when she crossed her legs ,the amount of thigh .I flushed ,I had never felt like this before ,just being silly I chided myself .The after noon wore on .I was disappointed when she had to leave but promised
we would get together again ,for that matter we would be invited to one of the frequent parties that sh and her husband threw .

Jimmy could hep notice my excitement as I told him about the afternoon .some thing I had never done ,I sat beside him put my hand high on his thigh ,the memory of this afternoon made me ,well , randy ,when I stroked his penis now rapidly getting hard he could get his pants of quick enough .Some thing about the woman ,we made love on the sofa where she had sat.

Well he smiled that was a hell of a home coming ,I hope what ever it was that turned you on keeps doing the same thing It was the first time that I remained in a semi nude state ,my legs splayed ,I had prior to this always covered up as soon as he finished ,now I lay letting him see between my legs .

BindGagTease
05-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Jimmy & Amanda never stood a chance.

When Victoria & I began the process of selecting what would ultimately become our newest slaves, we couldn't have envisioned a more perfect couple. When our extensive background check revealed their backgrounds & significant debts, we knew it would only be a matter of time before they were at our mercy.

In some ways, we couldn't have been more different from them. We were both the only children of senior partners of the same firm we ourselves ran today, & had lived our entire lives in a luxurious gated suburban community, free of anything remotely resembling financial difficulty, our every whim indulged. We also both had ravenous & kinky sexual appetites; by the end of our elite prep school days, we'd both taken our first submissives.

We came to realize that our lust for each other was only matched by our insatiable craving for dominance over others. It also became a contest of one-upmanship, wanting to push each other to take things further. Re-telling our exploits & conquests quickly became insufficient, soon we were watching each other exert our will upon bound & helpless playthings, & before we'd entered law school we'd recognized that the only way to truly satisfy ourselves was for us to work together to utterly humiliate & completely break our subs.

It turned out, the cliché of the apple not falling far from the tree applied to both Victoria & I - we both came from a line of Dominants which formed the inner circle of the firm. The domestics we knew from our childhood homes had been, in fact, enslaved by the same methods & processes we were about to unleash upon Jimmy & Amanda, but had passed beyond their physical peak, replaced by younger, sexier toys. To say we shared a malicious delight & a sadistic glee upon learning of the deepest, darkest secret of both the firm & our lineage would be a gross understatement. When there were veiled threats from one of the younger lawyers within the firm that we both were made partners, we gained our first slaves - her & her husband, who were about to become our maid & gardener, to be replaced by Jimmy & Amanda.

Victoria took the lead initially, having determined that Amanda would make an easy mark & perhaps even unknowingly assist us in making Jimmy take his first steps towards being at our mercy.

As she told me of her vist while Samantha, the former lawyer turned cocksucking maid, eagerly sucked my cock as I tugged on the leash attached to her nipple clamps & her cuckholded husband, Drew, looked on with a fornlorn expression, bound, penis gagged, buttplugged, & locked in chastity, I knew this would be easy.

Amanda had quickly taken to her, drawn in by her wit & charm, as most everyone always was. Victoria had a particularly devilish grin as she described how Amanda's eyes lingered on her lithe frame, particularly her long legs, & how she'd blushed every time she'd been caught admiring her.

Victoria was certain she could seduce Amanda in short order, & that once we had her under our sway, it would be easier to manipulate her to leverage Jimmy under our thumb. As I watched Samantha stick out her tongue to show me with pride that she'd swallowed every drop of my cum, I indicated that I'd initiate having the paper trail necessary to show Jimmy had committed fraud & tampered with evidence on his first big case.

Victoria & I laughed as she buckled her strapon & prepared to peg Drew - Jimmy & Amanda were already as good as enslaved.

subserviant
05-11-2017, 07:02 PM
As we lay in bed that night relaxed after another session of love making ,I casually mentioned our building debt ,its growing ,the interest is killing us .It cooled his ardor like dumping cold water on him .What
the fuck do you expect me to do ,I can only make so much ,things will get better ,I soothed him as best I could .I know and it would help if the firm came through with the promise to help me get a job ,but it
seems like they are doing nothing .

He smiled holding me ,dont worry things will get straightened out ,I have been given a very large portfolio to work on .I don't understand ,investment isn't your specialty I questioned him .The senior partner of the firm gave it to me , he assured me that can handle it ,eh being the husband of Victoria the woman who called on you this after noon .I hugged him ,why didn't you tell me earlier , I was to happy to be angry with him

I wanted to surprise you at dinner tomorrow night ;were going to celebrate ,we have finally made it .We lay quietly for a bit .Jimmy I started you know those premonitions I used to get .Wait he answered yes
I remember but they never came true ,but continue .Well its not exactly the same but I cant get over the feeling that were being watched at all times ,I know it sounds crazy but I cant shake the feeling .
he laughed yup sounds crazy to me all right ,time to get some sleep my darling witch .He rolled over ,sawing logs in seconds as I tried to get it out on my mind .

subrob99
05-11-2017, 09:29 PM
When I came home from work there was something different with Amanda. Normally she is very reserved if not shy sexually. Normally I have to take control. But today she was more frisky than usual. She talked about one of the neighbors stopped by in fact her husband was one of my bosses. She seemed excited to have a new friend. Back where we came from Amanda didn't socialize much. So this is good what ever Victoria said to her has opened Amanda up. She was always very modest covering up as much as possible. Even thow we had just made love my cock stayed hard with her laying on me. I could see her somewhat hairy but nearly trimmed pussy as she laid beside me on the couch. Just as Amanda was turned on before we went to bed it was like switch was flipped. Amanda started worrying about our debt again. I kept trying to reassure her things would be just fine. Was about to turn out the lights when Amanda said don't you think this is too good too be true. This house is almost perfect just sometimes feels like we are being watched. Exhausted I tell her now your imaging thing. Turning out the lights. I lay my arm around her chest and almost immediately fall fast asleep. In fact I slept so good that I got up a little late the next morning that I had to skip breakfast to keep the limo from waiting.

At the office I got a knock on the door. It was our neighbor. I haven't met him yet just have seen him in his office. He drops off some documents for me to go over some even needed my signature. The documents were for a new case. It seemed too soon to be working on such a large case but didn't want to disappoint. Wanting to finish on time. I worked straight through lunch and even stayed late. On the way out I dropped the papers off at the bosses desk. He seemed impressed was done so quickly. I asked if there was anything else that he needed before I went home.

subserviant
05-12-2017, 06:23 AM
I finally drifted off ,waking to have Jimmy pressing his hard penis against my rear ,his hands cupped my breasts ,uumm you feel good ,he snuggled in tighter .Ah shit look at the time ,he jumped from the bed a quick shower and was off ,the limo taking him down town .

I stretched got out of bed myself ,time for a nice hot shower ,I thought about a bath but decided a shower would be better to wash the remnants off last nights lovemaking .The hot water ,the soap ,it felt so good
for some reason my thoughts drifted to Victoria ,a hot flush ran through my gentiles ,it was some thing I had never experienced ,I had never had any interest in being with another woman ,so what was going on
yesterday after noon ,then last night and now again ,In my minds eye I could see her crossing her long legs ,her high firm breasts ,the way her dress fell over her rear ,I was stunned as I almost collapsed as
a powerful orgasm swept over me ,my fingers had inadvertently slipped between my legs ,the most intense climax I had ever experienced .I almost sobbed ,why had I never had this feeling with Jimmy
Steeping from the shower on weak trembling legs ,some thing caught my eye ,a flash of red ,like a tiny light ,then it was gone ,I went to where I thought I had seen it but could see nothing ,shrugging it off
I dried myself ,for some reason feeling self conscious as I had in company of other women when undressing for swimming .

BindGagTease
05-12-2017, 04:18 PM
I waited until Damon had finished his late morning meeting with Jimmy before skipping out of the office to pay another visit to Amanda. Damon played the "good cop" card on Jimmy, stressing how he had faith that he could handle the case's intricacies in spite of his lack of familiarity & experience, before closing by stressing how time sensitive a couple of the briefs were - which would keep Jimmy at the office late & allow me more than ample time to work my magic on his wife.

I'd driven the Porsche convertible that day, & put the top down when I got within a few miles of Jimmy & Amanda's to get my hair just the right amount of wind blown & carefre, but not enough to ruin it. I'd also made sure to wear a tight designer skirt that, while still professional enough for the office, would ride up just far enough if I shifted correctly to show just the slightest hint of the lacy tops of my black stockings.

Amanda seemed surprised & maybe a bit embarrassed to see me when she opened the door, dressed in sweatpants & a t-shirt, in stark contrast to my ensemble that cost more than her first car. I took advantage of the moment, grabbing a quick hug before she could react, my hand lingering just a bit on the small of her back.

I told her that I'd had such a good time the last time we met that I thought I'd take her to lunch to discuss potential positions for her, & that I wasn't going to take no for an answer. Amanda protested, in that nice, sweet, small town sort of way, but eventually yielded after Jimmy called to tell her that he'd be working late, & she scampered off to get ready.

She wondered whether she was underdressed when she returned in a cute yellow sundress, perfect for a sunny late spring day, & heels that accentuated her perfect ass, but I smiled & reassured her that she looked great, making her blush. On the ride over to the country club that Damon & I belonged to, I caught her several times admiring my legs.

Soon we found ourselves sitting in the club overlooking the 18th green. Amanda was eager to discuss the position she'd been promised, but I was more interested in what positions I was soon to have her in & kept refreshing her wine glass as I subtly steered the conversation elsewhere. By the time we'd finished the bottle & our lunch, she was clearly buzzed, giggling with me as though we were long lost friends, reassured & confident that I had her best interests at heart.

I let my skirt ride up on the ride back to her place, stocking tops & creamy thighs in plain sight. Amanda couldn't look away, & when my hand went to her knee after shifting, she momentarily trembled slightly, but didn't pull away.

As soon as the door closed behind us at her place, I grabbed her wrist, pulled her to me, & kissed her passionately. She uttered a gasp, then slowly melted, & before long she was eagerly returning my kiss.

subserviant
05-12-2017, 06:47 PM
I lounged around ,filling in the time playing on the computer ,I had pulled on a tee and sweats ,The door bell chimed ,I wasn't expecting any one ,on opening the door I was pleasantly surprised .Victoria ,come in
what a pleasure to see you .She hugged me ,kissing both cheeks European style ,her hand held my back ,fingers almost touching my behind .I hadn't bothered to put on a bra ,my at her touch my nipples unusually
large at the best of time shot out like I had packed them in ice ,she had to have noticed ,

get changed ,it was more a command than a request ,were going for lunch at the club .The rest of the afternoon was a blur ,to much wine even though it seemed I drank a lot more than Victoria .On the ride
home I could help but glance at her ,the dress up so high I could see the tops of her hose ,I could help it ,I was almost staring .Her hand slide to my thigh ,she smiled as I gasped my nipples once more jutting
I made no move to remove her hand ,the hot sensation flowed through me ,I had never felt like this before .In the house she pulled me to her ,the kiss was electric ,I melted against her ,our bodies pressed tight
this time her hand slide from the small of my back to cup one of my cheeks ,her knee inserted between my thighs ,kissing hungrily ,her tongue pressing into my mouth ,the other hand covered my breast
playing with the erect nipple ,I moaned in ecstasy.

subrob99
05-12-2017, 10:02 PM
At first Damon said that I was good for now. So went back to the office to pack my brief case. Before I could close it shut he stopped back by. Since you finished that so quickly here is some more documents to go over. This will put us ahead tomorrow and would really impress the other partners. I tell him yes sir. When he left I called Amanda I had already let her know would have to work late but now is even later than mentioned. This time her phone just rang and no answer. I thought maybe she is taking a nap or something. What seemed like a little bit later was actually a few hours. Knowing I had a little longer to go. I called Amanda again no answer. So I text her to let her know was still working and if she is ok. Also not to wait up. I started to get tired myself and found my self signing some documents without looking it all the way through. One ended up being an agreement to sign over all our posessions. Finally finished I go by damons office he wasn't there so I left them on his desk and made my way to the door. Damon stopped me and said hey wait up. I know it is late but let's go get a drink. I know just the place. He tells the limo driver to take us to what ended up being a topless bar. We both had a couple beers. Damon asked how long I have known Amanda. I said since high school. Damon tried to buy me a lap dance but i refused and said it was getting late and he had the driver take us home. As the limo pulled up there was a Porsche leaving my driveway. Damon said goodnight looks like our wives must be getting along. I tell him yes sir and walk into the house. Amanda was already in bed and already naked. I slide under the covers next to her. My cock starting to grow. Amanda said whispers not tonight I am exhausted.

BindGagTease
05-12-2017, 10:09 PM
My hands continued to explore Amanda as our tongues danced, & she made no protest as one of my hands teased her erect nipple as the other lifted her dress. I discovered her panties were wetter than I could've hoped, & as I began to tease her through them, she moaned & started to grind back ever so slightly.

Leading her to the couch, I guided her down & knelt between her legs, tugging her soaked panties down as I did so. I buried my face in her snatch, something I'd never seen Jimmy do much of in any of the videos, & judging by her response when I began to alternate between darting my tongue in & out of her snatch & swirling it over her clit, may never have done so with such vigor & enthusiasm, her breathing & moans deepened. As I pushed her legs wider apart & my hand snaked up & pinched her hard nipple, she began to buck her hips into me.

When she tried to wrap her fingers in & grasp my hair, I seized both her wrists in my hand & pinned them firmly to the couch at her side. She groaned in pleasure, but didn't resist. I focused my efforts on her clit, lapping & sucking on it greedily.

Amanda came faster & more powerfully than all but the youngest & shyest virgins I'd ever been with in my prep school days, her whole body convulsing as she screamed in ecstasy. I kept her wrists pinned as she orgasmed & afterwards, & as she relaxed & her breathing started to slow, I squeezed them gently before climbing onto the couch & straddling her lap.

BindGagTease
05-13-2017, 04:06 AM
"You've never cum like that before, have you?" I cooed as I stroked Amanda's hair & the side of her face.

She shook her head & managed a soft & breathless "No". Her face was flushed, but a contented, genuine smile spread across her face as she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I kissed her, then slowly began to strip.

---------------------------------------------

Amanda proved to be eager, but inexperienced; she confessed that she'd never been with a woman before & only ever even had sex with Jimmy. I coached her through everything, giving her explicit instructions, praising her when she followed directions & both correcting her & gently, but firmly guiding her through everything - she even blushed every time I told her she was a "good girl" for obeying my directives. What she lacked in experience she tried to make up for with enthusiasm, & I used that to begin to mold her into following my lead, & I was pleasantly surprised at how almost desperate she was to try to please me.

By the time Damon texted me that he & Jimmy were on their way home from the strip club, Amanda had had two orgasms since telling me that she'd never cum this much or felt this way before. I guided her to bed on wobbly legs, tucked her in, & kissed her first goodnight & then passionately.

subserviant
05-13-2017, 04:16 AM
It was late when Vicky left ,she insisted on my calling her Vicky ,it seemed so much more personal ,a bit of a puzzle when she followed up with at least for now ,I'll want you to address me as Victoria on certain occasions ,i would have agreed to anything at that moment .I was my first experience with oral sex ,Jimmy had always made it clear oral was repulsive to him ,giving or receiving ,when I once told him I wanted to
try to go down on him he retorted, only whores and sluts do that and as for him doing it to me well he would sooner become celibate than have to do that disgusting act.

The afternoon slide by quickly .we ended up naked on the floor ,after she brought me to a roaring orgasm ,we fondled each other kissing ,our hands explored each others bodies ,her fingers and tongue where magic
at length she whispered in a commanding voice ,ok I want you to go down on me ,and I want you to agree by saying yes Miss Victoria ,once again puzzled ,by her sudden change ,but I readily burying my face between her thighs ,I had never done anything so exciting ,I loved the feel of her thighs pressing against my face ,I loved the taste of her ,sucking on her clit ,licking the lengh of her pussy I was in heaven ,she
climaxed ,her cum almost drowning me .

More stroking and fondling ,i could have staid like this forever .Alas she finally had to go ,promising she would return to next day .It was late I took a quick shower ,as jimmy was coming up the stairs ,I crept into bed naked some thing I never did ,pretended to be asleep ,I just didnt have it in me to have sex with him ,not after this afternoon He as usual had a raging hard on but non the less rolled over went to sleep .

It was in the morning ,I had gotten up early ,who could sleep after the previous day ,his breif case lay on the table when ,I moved it some paper dropped out and a video .what this I asked when he came down
I dont know he replied ,I have never seen it before ,perhaps Dammion put it with the rest of the paper work .I took it well lets see what its all about

subserviant
05-13-2017, 05:58 AM
I put the tape into the player ,Jimmy was still having breakfast ,the screen filled with Damon and Vicky ,welcome to movie time Damon started .I stood transfixed ,to begin with Jimmy you have been a naughty boy
it certainly didn't take you long ,he held up a sheaf papers ,before i call in the authorities I will give you some options .AS you can see your signature is all over these ,its called embezzlement but my my you sure
like to do things in a big way ,a half million is nothing to sneeze at ,if our client had gotten wind of this ,well you can imagine the repercussions ,our biggest customer ,it might have sunk us losing them .

But I promised you movies ,so let begin shall we .The screen in its all its 60 inches lite up with myself stark naked ,then followed with Jimmy and I making love in graphic detail .I screamed bringing Jimmy on the run
as the video continued ,with what must have been cameras in every room ,both of us naked in a lot of the film ,I was horrified ,then yesterday afternoon with Victoria and i ,I couldnt look but could not as well
Jimmy's face filled with disgust .Then Damon broke back in ,lovely aren't they Jimmy ,but wait you also have a starring role .I'm sure you remember feeling woozy after the beers last night ,well you dont know it but the little extra I added to the booze did weird things to you ,here lat me show you .

In the back of the limo ,it now showed Jimmy on his knees in front of Damon ,his penis in Jimmy's mouth it would seem you have some latent homosexual tendencies Jimmy ,as I couldn't stop you from insisting
on giving me a blow job in gratitude for the job ,in fact you really know how to suck a cock ,even after I came in your mouth you wanted more .

Now about the embezzlement try ,Victoria and I will over to discuss how things are going to play out after lunch ,oh Jimmy you dont have to come into work as I'm sure you have a lot to ponder over .
Vicky blew a kiss ,for my love Amanda ,.The screen went dark .

We sat flabbergasted speechless ,I began to sob ,not able to look at Jimmy I had never been so ashamed ,and yet I knew in my heart I would do it again with Victoria .Jimmy began to cry ,oh my god
all those papers i signed , I'll be going to jail .I also signed over every thing we have to the firm .Not that we had a lot but now it was nothing .There was nothing else to do but wait for them .

BindGagTease
05-13-2017, 06:45 AM
Victoria & I didn't bother to call ahead, knock, or ring the bell, we just used the key, disarmed the alarm, & walked in like we owned the place - which we did... along with Jimmy & Amanda.

Amanda stood & turned to face us, but when I sternly told her to sit the fuck down, she immediately cowed & curled up on the couch, curling into a ball in the corner, as if she was trying to hide. I barked at Jimmy to get his ass down to join us as Victoria set a case on the floor & she was standing next to Amanda & stroking her hair when Jimmy appeared, looking forlorn, his eyes red from crying. I ordered him to join his wife on the couch.

"We have ourselves quite a situation here" I said tersely as Victoria strode to stand next to me with her arms crossed over her chest. "You have not only jeopardized the firm by your crime, which, as you're well aware, is punishable by 10-20 years in federal prison & will get you permanently disbarred, you've also already proven yourself to be grossly incompetent & unfit for the position we've entrusted you with. We have grounds to terminate you immediately & demand our signing bonus paid back in full immediately as per the terms of the contract you signed initially."

I took the contract Jimmy signed yesterday from the inside pocket of my jacket & threw it on the coffee table in front of them. "Only you signed over all of your property to us yesterday, lock, stock, & barrel... so now you're not only in debt for your education, your in debt to the firm, & as you'll see on page 8, paragraph 3, line 5, you both now have zero net assets. Technically speaking, you're squatters in this house, & we could have you evicted even if you hadn't committed your crimes, & you couldn't even drive away, as we own both your vehicles."

"Simply put, you're fucked". I let the words hang in the air to sink in.

BindGagTease
05-13-2017, 06:59 AM
"So this can play out in one of two ways" I said as I put my hands on my hips. "One is that you spend the next two decades in federal prison, which you will, because I guarantee that I'll see to it personally that you receive the maximum sentence & do not receive parole, & when you do finally get out, you will be permanently bisbarred & have to make restitution for your debt, which will likely take the bulk of every cent you make in whatever job someone willing to hire an ex-con with no experience will give you."

Jimmy stared ahead blankly.

"Or, option two, you become our slave, & both your debt & your criminal charges will be waived immediately".

subrob99
05-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Watching the video in horror. Thinking how could they do that. Definitely have no memory with Damons cock in my mouth. Shirly must be some sort of trick photography. Looking at Amanda with tear in my eye and this empty stomach. Looking at her with a scared look in her
eyes. I thought no way could I let her be a slave. So I told Damon and Victoria that if you must turn me to the authorities then do it already. But first I want to see those documents no way I signed them. Damon was like your call dumbass. He pulled out a folder and showed me the files. I went to tear them in half but he said go ahead. I have the originals in a safe. So you and your wife are screwed. As Damon was dialing the Sherrif. Victoria asked how do you think Amanda is going to make it on her own. Especially with no other family memebers and we will put the word out to make sure no one will give her a job. As it all sank in I held Amanda's hand and told her I am sorry and told Damon to hang up and would agree to do as they say. As long as we can get in writting some where that all charges are dropped and when they are finished with there fun we can leave.

subserviant
05-13-2017, 02:05 PM
I sat to stunned to speak ,would I wake up from this nightmare .Jimmy began blubbering louder ,I should have felt sorry for him ,I felt nothing but contemp .You stupid sone of bitch I screamed at him how could you let your self get into a mess like this .He shrank down
Not looking at me .

Amanda darling ,I had almost forgotten about Vicky .Your by no means out of the woods ,not only do you have nothing but it seems that your
beloved has taken out a sizeable loan in your name .Now it may not have morally correct but under the law verylegal In plain language you are on the hook for a quater million dollars .

Jimmy protested ,I never did anything of the sort ,what are you trying to pull .Damon pulled another sheet ,right here dear boy ,he drpped it on the table ,it was clearly signed by Jimmy and myself You doctored that I screamed ,the only thing I signed was the agreement for the house

Damon laughed you fucking rubes ,did you really think we would hire a hick like you .You have your options agree or not ,the authorities are only a phone call away .

Victoria once again looked at me ,even in this horrible situation I was getting wet ,she stood legs apart ,slit in her skirt showed the thigh I had gotten to know so well .She held up a video ,a copy ,Im sure your family would love to see what you do in your spare time .I swallowed hard ,if my folks ever saw the tape ,it would probably kill them ,my sister married to preacher would disown me .

AMANDA ,she spoke sharply ,I managed to look at her ,come here .As if I was hypnotized I rose abd stood in front of her .Is that how you
treat your Mistress ,get on you knees you worhless bitch ,you had no trouble getting on them yesterday or have you forgotten.She slapped me do as your fucking told bitch On my knees trying to figure out what to do ,her next order made my mind up for me .

Since apparently you like to cavort around the house naked ,strip your clothes off ,I believe your Master wants to fuck you .Damon spoke up well that or a blow job from little Jimmy boy ,I'll let you decide darling .I undid my blouse realizing I had no choice .

BindGagTease
05-13-2017, 02:54 PM
As Amanda stripped, Victoria bound & collared Jimmy, locking his wrists together & to his collar under his chin; by the time she had the chastity device locked on him, I had Amanda's ankles over my shoulders & my cock buried in her.

Victoria forced Jimmy onto his knees bent over the coffee table, & she grabbed a fistful of his hair & made him watch me fuck his wife. "Get used to this" she hissed, "this is as close to fucking her as you're going to get". She planted a heel on his shoulders & pinned him to the table as she affixed her strap-on.

I had Amanda nearly bent in half & she was moaning when we heard Jimmy squeal like a bitch as Victoria drove the dildo into his ass. I slowed & watched the first tear run down his cheek before forcing Amanda's ankles further back & picked up the pace.

After I came inside Amanda, I threw her legs aside & straddled her face, & ordered her to lick my cock clean. I then drug her by the hair over in front of Jimmy, & after shoving the coffee table aside, Victoria held his head while I held Amanda & we forced him to eat the cream pie from his wife.

subrob99
05-13-2017, 08:57 PM
With a terrified look on my face I watched as my wife slowly undressed. Even with the pissed off look on her face. I could see it in her eyes that all of this is my fault. When Victoria walked up to me with a collar in her hand. I leaned back away from her. She slapped me across the face. You better get over here now. Damon pulled out his phone and says do as she says or off to jail you go what's it going to be. With a defeated look on my face. I lean forward with my head hung down. Victoria then secured the collar around my neck. Followed by cuffs on my wrists attaching them to the collar around my neck. Once secured Victoria took my and ripped open my shirt sending the buttons flying. I sob you don't have to do this just let us go. We won't tell no one. I look over at Amanda and she is completely naked. Victoria then said let's see what we are working with. I mean I have already seen it on video. Its not near as big as damons but not bad. With one motion she pulled down both my pants and boxers. My simi soft cock blooped out and started to grow as she manipulated my cock putting it in the chasity device. It had a small cage that fit over my cock and this ring that went a round the base of my balls forcing them to protrude. Once it was locked in place. Victoria gently rubbed my balls making my cock strain against the cage. I then hear a loud scream and see Damon driving his cock deep into Amanda. I beg him to stop but Victoria dragged me over next to them forcing me to watch Damon fuck her as hard as he could. Before today I was the only one to have sex with her. With my head pinnetd down I couldn't see what was happening. "Agghhhh!" With no lube and one quick thrust Victoria shoved her strapon deep in my ass. Part of me was thinking Amanda must be enjoying it cause her screams turned into moans. I couldn't watch anymore I closed my eyes praying this was all a dream. Moments after Amanda's moans stopped was forced to open my eyes. As Victoria yanked my head by the air. I was presented with my wife's messy pussy. I tried to hold my head back. Victoria drove her strap on further in my ass. Forcing my face into her pussy. I just moved my head back and forth. That is when she grabbed my balls squeezing and says you better lick that shit up or will rip these off. I started licking and gagging when it sounded like Amanda was getting turned on by me cleaning her out. Victoria lifted my face off. I had Damons cum leaking down my face. Victoria pulled out of my ass kicking me to the side and fored me to clean off the strap on while she sat on Amanda's face. At the same time Damon and Victoria kissed passionately. When they finished I crawled the best I could with my hands attached to the collar next to Amanda crying telling her I was sorry and some how would find a way out of this mess.

BindGagTease
05-14-2017, 08:13 AM
As soon as I heard Jimmy babbling & trying to worm his way back into Amanda's good graces, I broke off my kiss with Victoria. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was as livid as I was.

I grabbed Jimmy, one hand full of hair, the other squeezing his balls painfully, & drug him away from Amanda. He started shrieking immediately, & I locked a penis gag in his mouth to shut him up. As I was locking a spreader bar on his legs, Victoria started dealing with Amanda.

"You're a smart girl, Mandy" she said as she helped her up, "so don't let Jimmy make things worse for you. He's caused all of this". She caressed her face & looked into her eyes. "And he's denied you the pleasure you deserve because he's selfish. You told me he refused to go down on you & I know he never fucked you like Damon just did... Jimmy needs punished for everything he's done to you."

She handed her a crop.

"Whip his balls... make him suffer for what he's done".

Jimmy freaked out, futilely struggling & trying to close his legs. I put my foot on his chest & pinned him to the floor until he settled down.

When Amanda hesitated, Victoria kissed her & said "good girls who do as they're told are rewarded with orgasms... bad girls are punished until the regret the error of their ways".

Amanda's first shot to Jimmy's exposed balls was weak & tentative, but he still shrieked. Victoria grabbed her & hissed in her face "punish him, he deserves it for all he's done to you - give him what he deserves".

Amanda's face twisted, & the force of her next blow surprised me - I wasn't sure she had it in her. Jimmy howled in agony.

I caught Victoria's eye as Jimmy's wife delivered a beating to his balls that made us both smile. He was crying like a little girl & his balls were red & starting to swell by the time Victoria pulled her away & kissed her passionately.

BindGagTease
05-15-2017, 10:56 AM
I grabbed a couple items from the briefcase, took Amanda's hand, & led her upstairs to the bedroom, leaving Jimmy for Damon to torment.

I made her kneel before me at the foot of the bed.

"You've pleased me, but before I reward you, you need to understand & accept that if you fail to please either Damon or me, you will be punished even more severely... we expect more from a good girl like you. Kiss my feet & show me that you appreciate your new situation".

Amanda kissed & sucked my toes, lovingly taking them into her mouth, & after she'd lavished attention on them all, I made her lay on the bed.

I straddled her face facing her crotch, forcing my twat to her mouth. Before I could order her to do so, her tongue was in my twat.

When I turned on the wand & held it directly on her clit, she jumped & began moaning. I told her that she'd be punished if she came without permission or if she stopped licking.

Her first orgasm was quick - not surprising, since she was so inexperienced & had confessed to me that she'd never used a vibrator. In the heat of the moment, she didn't ask for permission, so I pulled the wand away & spanked her clit.

She yelped beneath me & stopped licking momentarily, so I slapped her clit harder. "Your Mistress didn't give you permission to cum or to stop".

She resumed quickly, & I only had to use the crop on her once, after her fourth orgasm when I clamped her nipples, she paused momentarily.

By the time I'd finished grinding my snatch on her, the bedding was soaked between her legs & she was quivering.

BindGagTease
05-15-2017, 11:30 AM
I watched Victoria & Amanda ascend the stairs, then turned my attention to Jimmy.

"You will learn to obey, one way or the other" I said as I unlocked his ankles from the spreader bar. He groaned & stretched his legs.

"Since you proved yourself to be such a skilled cocksucker last night" I told him as I unlocked his wrists from his collar, "and you're clearly not a man any more...". I tapped his chastity device & he hung his head.

"It's time for you to embrace your new status - & your true nature" I said as I unhooked his cuffs from each other. I tossed him the black silk panties & matching garter belt & stockings.

"Get dressed, sissy".

subrob99
05-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Laying next to Amanda all of the sudden I am picked up by my hair and then he used his other hand and grabbed my balls. Some how squeezed both testicles. I scream out but have this empty feeling like the wind was just knocked out of me. With the other hand he shows me this penis gag and has the look like you know what to do. I refuse at first but Damon squeeze harder forcing my mouth to open wide. He shoves it all the way in and tightens the straps behind my head. Out the corner of my eye I see Amanda being drug away as well. She is pulled to her feet as Damon kicks my legs apart and secures the spreader holding my legs spread wide. I mumble through the gag trying to tell Amanda I am sorry. With drool coming out the gag. Amanda stands in front of me with the crop. I muffled scream as she whips my balls with the crop. Victoria could tell it probably wasn't her best. Hearing her say Amanda would be punished severely if she didn't comply and whip me as hard as she could. I had a steady stream of tears running down my face and mumbled to Amanda that it was ok and that it is my fault. Then out of no where she landed the crop on my exposed balls. I screamed out had a feeling of wanting to vomit and no way to cover myself. Amanda then hit them again and again. She had this lustful hate in her eyes. Victoria had to pull her away. I was dry heaving into the gag. Victoria had Amanda by the arms kissing her deaply the two left towards the stairs as I moaned in pain.

Damon turned to me looks like them two are going to get it on. Now how about we have some fun. Damon releases the spreader and was like
Instant relieve. I move and stretched my legs. He mentioned the video of me sucking him off. I mumble through the gag no way that is me. Damon threw the cuffs off and threw down some panties with matching garter and stockings. I first grab my very sore balls and could tell they must be swollen because bigger than usual. Damon picks up the crop says bitch you have 3 mins to get that on. I didn't hesitate as soon as I picked up the panties could hear Amanda cry out. I look back at Damon he says don't worry Victoria will take care of her much more than you did. Shaking I slide on the silk panties. I have to admit the silk fabric felt good on balls but were a little snug. I put on the garter and slid on the fishnet stockings falling over the first time. They came up to my thighs. Blushing I hung my head in shame. I heard Amanda scream out again. I take a few steps to the front door to try and escape and get help. I stop in my tracks in the hallway when I see a image of my self and how rediculus I look. Especially with the penis gag still in my mouth. Turning around Damon looked pissed. So i backed up against a wall with a hand out mumbling I am sorry please just let us go. I have learned my lesson.

subserviant
05-16-2017, 03:53 AM
You seem to have a dominant streak in you .Victoria stood in her usual pose ,her legs apart ,hands on hips .Just seeing her like this excited me more than I could explain .The swats you gave Jimmy really hurt or
at least I would imagine they did .Now I'm thinking you need some of the same .Come here bitch ,no crawl ,you know better or at least your soon will .

Still acutely aware of my nakedness ,I dropped and did as she commanded .In front of her I kept my head lowered ,her hand ran down my back to my ass ,shivers went through me ,the now familiar tingle between my legs .Jimmy seems to be hopeful that this is a one time situation ,I imagine Damon is telling the facts of life ,that you and he belong to us until we no longer want you ,She put the end of the thin cane she was holding
under my chin ,raising my head .looking into my eyes,that's ok with you isn't it my little bitch .I managed to croak out a yes .The cane struck my ass hard ,is that the way you answer your Mistress bitch ?
No Mistress ,I'm sorry Mistress ,yes Mistress Victoria its what I want .Tsk tsk so much to learn ,the cane struck me again ,it has nothing to do with what you want slut ,is what I want now again .

Yes Mistress Victoria it's what I would love to do ,to be your bitch or what ever else you want me to be The lust swept over me as her cane stroked between my legs .I moaned ,as she laughed ,on your back
bitch ,when I get done with you ,well you wont be so randy ,raise your hips ,legs wide apart .The caning began ,slash after slash ,sobbing I begged her to stop ,it seemed to enrage her further .I'll fucking whip
you as much as I want bitch ,your mine and I'll do what ever the fuck I want to you ,the sooner you understand that the better we'll get along .She continued until her arm got tired ,it flet like my pussy was on
fire ,as I lay not daring to move .

She sat on a chair ,snapped her fingers ,here bitch .I crawled to her ,still sobbing ,.The touch was enough to almost make me faint ,how could I after such a beating still want to be caressed by her .
there slut did you learn anything ,her voice had softened ,Yes Mistress Victoria ,that I am your property ,to be used by you in whatever manner you desire .Good girl now come sit on my lap ,I was like
a child ,my face pressed to her breasts ,

BindGagTease
05-16-2017, 11:16 AM
I made Jimmy get down on all fours & crawl to me. When he was at my feet, I ordered him to put his forehead on the floor & I pulled down his panties to his knees & stuffed his ass with a buttplug. After grabbing a flogger, I struck his ass hard enough to make him jump & kept it up as I made very clear to him how things were going to be moving forward.

"We OWN you & Amanda... you will do what you're told & be used as we see fit until we decide we're finished with you. You have no rights, no privileges - you're slaves that exist to please us... you're not even human beings, you're property... You need to accept that right now."

I stopped for a moment & squatted next to him, grabbing a handful of his hair to force him to look at me.

"I am your Master, Victoria is your Mistress & you WILL obey us. Any insubordination or hesitation... any lack of effort will only get you disciplined - & we'll make you watch Mandy get punished exponentially worse for your bullshit... & trust me, she will suffer".

I grinned evilly as I flipped switch in his buttplug, making it start to vibrate.

"The fact is, I could tell by the way your little sissy prick tried to get hard in its cage as you put your panties on that you like it - just as you liked sucking my cock & swallowing my cum last night... You can deny it all you want, but your body doesn't lie... I'll bet your little sissy prick is straining at its cage right now, isn't it?"

I pulled him upright, & sure enough, he was as hard as his device would allow.

"You see, Jimmy, you're right where you belong - it's your natural state: serving your superiors as a toy... being dolled up like a sissy whore, punished for disobedience - doing whatever your owners wish..."

"I'm going to un-gag you & the only words that are going to come out of your mouth are 'yes, Master, I'm your sissy slave - may I please lick Master's ass?'... ANYTHING else will get you punished & Amanda punished worse".

I unlocked his gag & pulled the rubber cock from his mouth. He coughed, then softly said exactly what I wanted to hear: "yes, Master, I'm your sissy slave - may I please lick Master's ass?"

I made him repeat himself louder as I flipped him over, pulled his panties back up, spread my checks, & squatted over his face.

His tongue was in my asshole seconds later.

-----------------------------------------

When Victoria led Amanda into the room by the leash attached to her collar, Jimmy was on his back, fucking his own ass with a dildo while he licked my balls as I straddled his head.

As I got up, I noticed Jimmy & Amanda lock eyes for a moment. While Jimmy's eyes were full of shame, embarrassment, & regret, Amanda's momentarily were filled with rage before she turned to Victoria & they returned to an almost dreamlike state.

"Get on your knees, bitch" Victoria commanded & Amanda quickly complied as she took a seat above Jimmy. She began to stroke Jimmy's balls with the toes of one foot as she placed her other foot over his mouth.

"Worship my feet, slave" she barked at Jimmy & his tongue began to lick the sole of her foot & along the bottoms of her toes.

Amanda got a look on her face that was equal parts jealousy & disappointment, & while she watched, I cuffed her in a kneeling hogtie. I backhanded her & grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"You exist to serve both of us" I hissed, "& I will NOT tolerate ANY nonsense from you, mooning at your Mistress like a dyke schoolgirl with her first crush". I held my hard cock to her lips & whipped her ass the crop. When she opened her mouth to gasp, I started facefucking her roughly & whipping her ass savagely.

subrob99
05-16-2017, 09:27 PM
On my hands and knees shaking with a buttplug jammed in my ass and my panties pulled down to my knees. From the backside look like a cheap 20$ hooker in Chinatown. Damon grabbed a flogger and swatted my ass. Causing me to almost do a frog jump. He continued swatting my ass. Every now and then I would scream out in pain through the gag when a few of the strands would land on my balls. By the time He
finished my ass was bright red. I was a drooling mess when Damon forced me to look him on the eyes. When he flipped me over and seeing my cock was trying to grow parts of it painfully poking through the steel cage. thinking maybe part of what he says is true. Just wanting it all to be over I nodded when he told what to say. When the gag came off I worked my jaw growing a bit before telling him what he wanted to hear and turned red when forced to repeat it. But like w dirty slut I didn't hesitate when he presented his ass. I licked is ass the taste was revolting I gagged as I drove my tongue deep in his ass. It wasn't long he moved enough that I was licking his large balls. I would alternate from one nut to the other. I heard foot steps and paused to look up and see Amanda and Victoria I could see the look on her face that she wish we never met. I could since that Damon was getting hard. Then Victoria sat in a chair near me while Amanda kneeled on the floor. Victoria used one foot and seductively massages my balls making my cock want to get hard straining in pain causes me to moan when she moves her other foot between Damons balls and my mouth forcing me to lick her feet and suck her toes which was much better than licking Damons ass. I am not sure what happened but Damon got pissed at Amanda and got up forcing her to suck his cock while he whipped her ass until he came in her mouth. Victoria sinced I liked sucking her toes too much that she lifted her heal and drove it back into my balls. The pain was so intense that I passed out. When I came to Amanda was gone and it was just me and Victoria. I heard you tried to run. Just where do you think you were going. I replied Vicky I am not sure was stupid. I promise to not do it again. I then hear Amanda scream out again and jump cause really loud. I ask Vicky please don't let Damon hurt her. Victoria bitch you don't tell us what to do with our property. Now lick my clit until i cum just maybe won't punish you.

NicoleJS
05-17-2017, 04:41 AM
Hello) I'm here rarely, look for me here goo.gl/HdedY0

BindGagTease
05-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Amanda's face was almost as red as her ass by the time I came in her mouth. She'd choked, gagged, cried, & sniffled her way through the enitire facefuck, which wasn't surprising since, if what she'd told Victoria was true, it was not only the first time she'd done that, it was the first time she'd ever even tasted cock or had cum shot down her throat. She was still trying to catch her breath when I caught her shoot a glance towards Victoria with an almost pleading look in her watery eyes.

I slapped her face.

"You are one stupid cunt" I yelled as she wobbled on her knees. "I told you I wouldn't tolerate that sort of behavior, & now you're going to have to learn the hard way".

Victoria stood up over the unconscious Jimmy & we met at the table as I was selecting my toys. She was positively radiant & she grabbed me by the back of my head & kissed me passionately. "Make the little bitch suffer" she told me when we finally separated.

I blindfolded, then ballgagged Amanda before I released the hogtie & yanked her to her feet. Gripping her leash tightly, I led her from the great room off down the hall, her struggling to keep up in the short, shuffling steps her ankle cuffs would allow. When we reached the small living room at the back of the house, I shoved her onto the couch.

"You need to accept the reality of the situation" I told her as I knelt beside her & began to release her ankle restraints. "This isn't a romance novel in which the poor, undersexed female protagonist is swept of her feet by a beautiful Domme who secretly loves her. We aren't your friends, we aren't your lovers - we OWN you. What we say is law, & you will learn to obey or learn the true meaning of the word pain."

I rubbed her carpet burned right knee gently, almost gently before forcing it up & pushing her ankle back until her foot was snug against her thigh. "That's not to say that you won't experience the sort of pleasure you've always been denied." I wrapped a strap around her leg & tightened it down until it was lashed snugly.

"Ultimately" I continued as I frogtied her left leg, "the ratio between pleasure & pain could potentially be mitigated by your behavior... we will punish you as suits us, but we will not tolerate any act of disobedience no matter how slight".

"And in spite of what you may believe now" I said as I slid her forward until her toes were dangling off the edge of the couch, "you will come to learn that your Mistress tends to be far more cruel to her female pets, so you will find no sympathy crying on her bosom."

I took the magic wand, held it to her snatch, & flipped it on. She shuddered & tried to squirm away, but I held her firm. I ground the wand against her & sucked on her tits until they were erect & hard & she was beginning to buck back against it as much as her bondage would allow.

I let her go, reached over, picked up a binder clip, & clamped her left nipple with it. Amanda shrieked into her gag & tried to lurch forward, but I put my forearm across her neck, shoved her back against the couch, & pinned her there as I put a matching binder clip on her right nipple.

"I told you there would be consequences" I hissed in her face.

subserviant
05-17-2017, 06:29 PM
The nightmare continued .he was right ,Victoria laughed as I turned to her ,my eyes pleading for her intervention .She needs to be taught where her place is Damon .Why don't you show her My leg was tingling
it was going to sleep .The clamp bit into my tender nipple ,the scream deadened by the gag ,I writhed on the sofa .the other clamp was just as bad .To make matters worse he pulled them off after a couple of
minutes .

The pain shot through me as the blood entered the clamped flesh At least they where off ,he took one nipple pulled it out ,put the clamp back on as close the end a possible ,my screams could be heard even
having the gag in .The other one followed ,the pain was horrible .I thought it couldn't get an worse until he fastened weights to them letting the weights drop ,I was at the point of passing out .

Victoria held a vial of smelling salts under my nose .No you don't whore your not going to pass out and miss all the fun .She had Jimmy following her ,a collar around his neck with a leash ,
see bitch you can blame all your misfortune on you husband .I sat on the sofa while they laughed , I can hardly wait until you fuck her asshole ,just the thought is getting me horny .

subrob99
05-18-2017, 06:45 AM
Having never gone down on a woman before. At first I was hesitant ready for my gag reflex to kick in. But the first lick of Victoria's clit sent shockwaves through my body. I grimaced in pain as the head my cock pressed against the cock cage trying to squeeze its way out. I was kind of like a dog on a bone. And licked her savagely until Victoria came in my mouth. She pulled my hair and lifted my face off her pussy. Her juices practically dripping off my face. "Down boy" Victoria said while pulling down my panties to reveal my straining cock. Victoria started caressing my balls. Then out of no where she squeezes them as hard as she could. "It's about time you learn some manners it is disrespectful t get hard with out permission. Your dumb ass not only deprived Amanda out of lives great pleasures but also deprived yourself." I yelp as she tightened her grip until my cock started to go soft. I nearly jump again when I hear aloud muffled scream coming from down the hall. Victoria said" dony worry Damon is going to take real good care of your wife. Pardon me our wife she is no longer yours. " Just lowering my head defeated just mumble out yes mam. Victoria then pulls my panties up and attaches a leash to my collar and leads me to our bedroom with Amanda and Damon. She then detaches the leash from the collar and where the little space between the cage and my cock is clips it on there. And the other end she pulls down this hidden hook from the ceiling and cuffs my hands behind my back before joining Amanda and Damon forcing me to stand and watch.

subserviant
05-18-2017, 09:18 AM
.Damons phone rang ,yup ok I'll there in a bit .Gotta go babe ,take these two back to the house if you will . He'll be the replacement for Brian ,I dont imagine we'll hear from him again ,he is ruined professionally
the cops are looking for him after seeing the video's we sent them .

Ok you heard him ,get ready to move ,this place will be cleaned emptied ready for the next pair I think little slut Jimmy is kind of getting into being our slave ,he gets off on having his nuts squeezed some thing
would have horrified miss goody two shoes here .

We left in the limo as a cab pulled up for Damon .I sat miserable .so confused ,my mind was in a fog .I hurt from the clamps and the whipping but still felt a lust for Victoria .AS for Jimmy I felt nothing but contemt for him ,how could a trained lawyer be sucked in so completely .Seeing him sitting on the floor or the vehicle ,to embarrassed to look at me. Victoria seized his face ,did you like seeing your wife get fucked by
another man ,she laughed ,yeah you loved you fucking wimp she added sneer fully,Well be assured you'll never get into her again ,she is now strictly for me and Damon to use .you dont have a problem with that do ya ,he shook his head ,no Ma-am

BindGagTease
05-18-2017, 11:43 AM
I led Jimmy by the leash attached to his chastity device & Amanda by the leash attached to her collar down into the basement. I blindfolded both of them when we reached it, so as not to reveal the hidden doorway to our playroom or the electronic code that unlocked it.

Samantha & Drew both looked up from inside their cages as we entered. Their cages were both about 3' x 2' x 2' & custom built of high gauge galvanized steel, & held a water bottle with a straw & a plastic pot for them to deficate in - both had learned long ago to not get so much as a dribble or speck outside of the pot. Both were collared, had their wrists & ankles shackled, & Drew was locked in a chastity device identical to Jimmy's.

"Hello, Mistress Victoria" they said in unison.

"Slaves" I answered with disdain as I shut the door behind me.

I pulled a retractable chain from the ceiling & attached it to Amanda's collar, pulling back the slack until it forced her onto the tips of her toes. I led Jimmy into the large floor the ceiling kennel that took up the far side of the room & locked him inside.

I strode across the room, my designer heels clicking on the bare concrete & unlocked Drew's cage & snapped my fingers. He shuffled out & knelt before me. "How long has your pathetic excuse for a cock been locked up?" I asked, knowing full well the answer, but I wanted Jimmy to appreciate what he had in store for him.

"21 days, Mistress" Drew responded.

"How long until your next scheduled milking if I allow you the privilege?"

"9 days, Mistress, if you & Master Damon permit it" he replied, his voice trembling slightly.

"Today is your lucky day, slave" I said, "roll onto your back & present yourself".

Drew clumsily rolled onto his back & stretched his arms over his head.

I pulled a key from the pocket of my blazer, unlocked his chastity device, & freed his member. I let a finger graze his balls as I pulled away & his cock immediately began to twitch & grow.

"Thank you, Mistress" he said as I unlocked his ankles from each other, but left the shackles around both ankle.

I ignored him. "That slut" I motioned towards Jimmy, "needs help in understanding his true station in life. Until Master Damon gets home, you may use him as you wish & cum freely with three conditions".

His eyes grew wide, & his cock continued to grow. "Anything you command, Mistress".

"One: a you are not to penetrate his ass - that privilege is reserved exclusively for Master Damon & I. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Victoria" he said a little too eagerly, the sort of thing that would have normally earned him severe discipline, but this was about teaching our new slaves, & id make him sufffer later.

"Two: you are to torment his sissy prick, which I know you know all about" I said with a laugh.

"Yes, Mistress Victoria" he said with a shudder.

"And thirdly, you are to make him swallow every drop of your worthless seed." I glared at him. "Every. Drop. Not even one drip hits the floor."

"Yes, Mistress Victoria" Drew croaked, his voice trembling almost as much as his body.

I made him crawl over to the kennel, & I held the door open for him. Before I had the door locked shut, he'd tackled Jimmy, mounted his torso, & was trying to force his cock into Jimmy's mouth. I could see the precum smearing Jimmy's face & smiled as I turned my back & turned my attention to my other two pets.

I made Samantha empty the pots & clean them. By the time she'd finished, Drew had facefucked Jimmy to a quick orgasm & was licking the exposed part of the head of Jimmy's cock around the cage. Even from where I stood, I could see Jimmy's prick engorged around the cage & he was screaming. Fortunately, the room was soundproofed.

Amanda's expression as she watched was equal parts shadenfreude & horror.

I had Samantha take Amanda into the stall & hose her down - all the use had left her a mess. When she was done, I put Amanda in the stocks, shoved a vibrator in her twat, but only turned it on low, then warned her "You'll wish you were Jimmy if that vibrator isn't EXACTLY where I left it when I come back".

I made Samantha crawl to me as I sat in the plush chair that she'd drug to the center of the room as I'd played with Amanda. "Show the dumb slut how a proper slave worships her Mistress' clit" I ordered.

As Samantha lapped at my clit, I looked over & Drew was sitting facing us, gripping Jimmy's hair with both hands & making our new slave blow him.

subrob99
05-18-2017, 02:35 PM
I stood my knees shaking looking on as Damon and Victoria had brutal sex with Amanda. They would ignore her pleas for mercy. Somehow my cock must have found it to be a turn on. My cock started straining especially since the is less space in the cage with the latch to the leash attached. Then right after Damon came in Amanda's face and hair. He received a call and had to leave. I thought maybe with him gone would
Be the chance to escape. Victoria attached the leash to Amanda's collar and unhooked the leash to the ceiling and led me and Amanda down the stairs to the basement which was kind of difficult with my hands secured behind my back. When I looked back at Amanda she had that evil I want to kill you look. I tell her I am sorry. She tells me to shutup bitch you are dead to me. Victoria laughed as we stopped at in the basement she whipped us both with the leash and said that we are only allowed to speak when spoken to. Victoria put hoods over our heads. And then could hear a door creak open and then she led us in closing the door behind her. I was then led to this big cage in the center the hood was removed and the cage door was closed. When I gained my senses was startled to see another couple of slaves like us. I blushed again when the male slave caught me looking at his cock in the chasity device. He winked at me as looked me up and down. Almost forgot I still in the garter, panties and stockings. The wind was let out of my sails when the slave said he had been in the chasity for nearly a mouth. I may be boring when it came to sex but me and Amanda did it daily sometimes multiple times.

The male slave was released from his chasity. And Victoria said that he could have his way with me. He didn't hesitate and when he got in the cage with me. Knocking me to the ground. I really could move being cuffed I tried to refuse his cock. Which was leaking all over my face. His cock wasn't no in my mouth long before his load shot down my throat I gaged and spit some out onto the floor of the cage. The male slave took my head and used my hair as a mop. He then straddles my face with his ass while he teases my cock and balls with his tongue. I am crying at how much my cock hurts from lack of release. He laughs and tormenting me made him hard again and in no time his cock was back in my mouth he said if I spilled anymore cum that he. Would beat my balls. He shot his other load and this time I was able to keep it down gagging the whole time. He managed to cum three more times. And then forced me to clean his ass. My face was used like a chair while he fondled my balls. The substation of needing to cum. I found my self begging him to stop. Would have never thought I could get hard at another mans touch. Used to think growing up the thought of touching another man made me sick to my stomach. The water must have been cold as the female slave washed Amanda she was howling.

BindGagTease
05-18-2017, 06:46 PM
It was getting late when Damon texted me: get him ready, he's leaving. I locked Samantha back in her cage, used the taser on both Jimmy & Drew before I left the former locked in the kennel & re-shackled Drew, before I gagged & hooded all four slaves.

After I'd locked Drew's chastity back on & hosed him down in the stall, I found myself getting pissed that I wouldn't be able to punish him for his overzealousness before I'd unleashed him on Jimmy, but I knew that if he was being picked up, he needed to be as undamaged as possible or we'd have to refund some of his price - & given that he'd fetch pennies on the dollar compared to Samantha, it was already a slim enough margin... I'd just have to take it out on Amanda later.

When Damon arrived, we left the other three alone while we took Drew upstairs to deliver him to his new owner.

----------------------

After we'd handed Drew over to the handlers, we removed Jimmy & Samantha's hoods, & moved Jimmy into a cage, but left them both gagged as we took Amanda upstairs with us. Damon was insistent that Amanda needed punished more than Jimmy, & I needed Damon's cock more than I wanted to play with Jimmy's sissy ass, so I agreed.

We buttplugged her, tied a wand to her snatch, bound her tightly, taping the panties I'd worn during Drew's pick up in her mouth, & attaching her leash to the corner post of our headboard so she had a bird's-eye view as Damon fucked me hard. Every time I looked her way she had a sad, longing look in her eye.

After Damon came, we unhooked her leash, ripped the tape from her mouth, & Damon shoved her face into my twat & made her first eat the creampie, then eat me to two more orgasms. After the second, I gripped her leash tightly in one hand, her hair in the other, & told Damon to take her anal virginity, ordering her not to stop worshipping my clit.

I came again as he fucked her ass

subrob99
05-19-2017, 06:17 AM
I was steadily being force fed the male slaves cock in a 69 position. He was teasing me like no other. Never did catch his name when Victoria taxed him in the side knocking him smooth off. She then had that sinister look and took the tazer and place on the he of the cock cage. And zap. The shock ran the length of the metal. I screamed out and was rolling wishing I could hide my exposed self. The penis gag was attached before it all went dark with a hood over my head. I heard some rustling and running water and the male slave every now and then would make some moans and groans. Some time later the hoods were removed looking around and the male slave was gone. Damon drug me over and slid me into a small cage. My panties still pulled down to my knees and my wrists still cuffed behind my back. Just before he closed the cage Damon reached in and turned on the viberator to the butt plug. Moments later I was moaning as my cock hardened in the cage without
any form of relief. In this refined space very difficult to get comfortable. I did blush when I looked to see the female slave looking back at me. I tried to speak but mumbled out how long she had been there. She mumbled out something but couldn't make it out. I mumbled again asking since her hands were free if she could get out. Knowing that would be trouble for her she mumbled something and turned away. I just looked around trying to take my mind of the vibrator in my ass to try and make my cock soften some. My since of time being messed up but must have been down here long time cause had the feeling of needing to go. I mumbled out to anyone that would listen.

BindGagTease
05-19-2017, 11:25 AM
We led Amanda on her leash through the house at a leisurely stroll - we wanted her to get a good look at the opulence we lived in to have something to contrast it to the bare concrete floors, steel cages, & bondage that was now her life. When we reached the basement, we hooded her before taking her into the dungeon.

As I was putting Amanda into a standing spread eagle by attaching her cuffs to the restraints in the ceiling, Victoria gave Jimmy the lowdown on the plastic pot in his cell & what would happen to both him & Amanda if he got so much as one drip of piss or left any shit stains outside of the bucket.

Then we started in on Amanda.

Victoria grabbed Amanda's chin & looked her in the eye. "You little slut" she yelled as she slapped her face, "don't think I didn't notice your lack of effort worshipping my pussy once Damon started fucking your worthless ass... maybe your little games worked with that sissy limp dicked cocksucker you stupidly married, but now that you've had a taste of a real man's cock, we've unleashed your inner whore, & you think just making doe eyes at me & half-assing it will earn you the fucking you whined to me about yesterday... well, you're wrong, & we're going to teach you the error of your ways - the hard way."

I handed Victoria the crop, & she took a full windup & smacked Amanda's cunt. As she cried out, I drilled Amanda's already red ass with the flogger. Victoria squatted in front of her & kept up her assault on her twat as I worked my way around her, flogging both tits & both ass cheeks. In short order, Amanda was crying & whaling, her fair skin, which had been flawless late this morning, striped red.

Only the clock saved her from worse, as we both needed to make an appearance at the firm in the morning. I stopped & had to literally hold Victoria back from continuing to punish Amanda's cunt.

"Let's give her one last thing to think about tonight" she said spitefully as we were shackling her after releasing her from the ceiling, "help me drag her to the stall." I knew exactly what she had in mind, & moments later, as I held Amanda down, my wife squatted over her face & pissed on her. I did the same moments later.

She'd stopped balling but was trembling uncontrollably as we drug her to the cell & locked her in. We removed the gags from Jimmy & Samantha, shut off the lights, & locked them in the dungeon for the night.

-------------------------------

Some time later, Samantha spoke.

"You two need to listen carefully" she said in a voice that was part conspiratorial & part resigned, "but don't say a word. They will punish us all tomorrow for talking, everything in here is recorded & will be used against you, but if I do all of the talking, I will take the brunt of it."

"Six years ago, I was you... well, Drew & I were the two of you. I'd been with Damon & Victoria's firm, although their parents were still running the firm then, just over two years when they graduated law school, joined the firm, & were immediately made partners. I made the mistake of mentioning that I thought it was unfair to a colleague inside the firm, one whom turned out to be part of their secret cabal, & Drew & I soon found ourselves here."

"I've seen many couples come & go... a few single people as well, mostly young, pretty girls, but not many... some are trained for use by the others in their clique, some are sold...I think they've sold Drew...".

She sobbed briefly before collecting herself & continuing.

"If you're thinking of trying to run... or fight them... or even disobeying them - don't. They'll take you to parties to be used; those people at those parties are police, FBI, judges, elected officials... I'd met some of them before this happened, & they're all in on it & in their pocket."

"They're evil, & if you think that they've hurt you so far, you're in for a rude awakening... you have no idea how cruel they can be, & if you cross them..." She sighed. "They will use your love for each other against you until you hate each other, then be so cruel to the other one that you won't be able to not feel sorry for them."

She paused for a while.

"All I'm saying is, when they say they own you, it's not hyperbole. They will use you, humiliate you, & torture you on a whim, & laugh about it. Obeying helps, but won't stop it - nothing will..."

subrob99
05-19-2017, 11:17 PM
Sitting up in the cage the best I could. Was trying to get the female slaves attention but she did all she could to ignore me. Hearing the door to the dungeon start to creek open I slide over to the farthest corner in the cage from the cage door. In comes Amanda led on a leash by Damon they immediately secure Amanda in a spread eagle position. Victoria explains that the bucket is the new restroom and worthless slaves do not get to use a real toilet. Victoria walked over to Amanda and then Amanda let out the most awful sceam. Victoria started working her pussy over and Damon worked on her back side blow after blow they wreeked havoc on Amanda's tight perfect body. Just not sure how she survived as reserved as she is. I kept screaming through the gag begging them to stop. It was no use when they finished the drug her to her cage and she was a wreck and didn't put up anymore fight. Damon walked to my cage I thought I was next. I mumbled begging him for mercy. He opened the cage and removed my penis gag. I said thank you as he closed the cage and turned out the lights. It was pitch black and I really needed to pee. Luckily my panties were still pulled down. Good thing I didn't have to crap. With the buttplug still in my ass. I can only get it out about halfway with the amount of slack I have on my cuffs. The good thing I was able to stop the vibrating. I scooted the best I could with my hands cuffed behind my back until i bumped into the bucket. Just praying I would make it the bucket I started to go. Problem is with the cage on my cock I could tell the piss was going all over could feel it running down my legs. It was a relief not sure how much made it in the bucket. I slid back to the corner of the cage.

The female slave her name turns out to be Samantha. She explained how she came here and things will go easier if we do as they say. When she mentioned she would turn us against each other. I didn't thank Amanda had the strength with the beating she took. But Amanda said "I already hate him. If he didn't get greedy and force me to move here wouldn't be in hell." I tell Amanda again I am so so sorry. Amanda tells
Me to shut the fuck up before I make things worse. I tell Samantha I am sorry about her husband. Then it got quite so I closed my eyes trying to sleep the best I could.

subserviant
05-22-2017, 04:25 AM
Look around you Mistress Victoria ,this will hopefully be the last time you will see this place .She opened the cell door ,beckoning to me to follow her ,the same routine that had been done for the past month. I meekly
ascended the stairs ,not able to keep my eyes off her beautiful ass .
In her bedroom ,which I had only been allowed to see in on other occasion ,she bade me to sit .Keenly aware of my nakedness ,crossing my arms over my breasts ,causing her to smile .She stood beside me
stroking my hair .Even after me seeing you nude every day for the last month your still embarrassed .
Striding to a closet ,she with drew a shift ,here put this on .Now she began ,I have been training you for the last month for a reason ,I needed to be very sure that would will it the bill so to speak .You will be
my private maid /secretary .travelling companion /lover .I know from observing that you have the qualifications .its now up to you to accept my invitation .Alas the alternative is not so pleasant as you have
witnessed in the cellars.
You will have noticed that a large number of people came through ,you see we run a human trafficking ring ,the law firm cannot even begin to generate the amount of money that we require to sustain
our life style and when Damon inherited the firm it came with a huge dept load .So now I need to confirmation from you that you will accept the offer .
I had fallen in love with her as she had no doubt planned from the start and even though her story has shocked me to a degree I had already suspected some thing like it had been going on .
So what say you ,come to me ,I dropped to my knees as she had taught me and went to her .Yes I accept ,thank you mistress ,I was so happy I sobbed .She put her hand under my chin bent down to kiss me
get up my pet ,you will no longer be required to crawl ,for all intents you are my secretary ,I rose with large degree of uncertainly fully expecting to be punished

Again she laughed ,its all good my dear ,she held her hand out .I sat across from her ,gazing into her eyes ,a couple of things .You will still be required to serve Master Damon when wants you ,I have no say
over anything he wants ,in effect he is also my Master but when he tires of you and that wont take long as new girls are what holds his interest ,also on occasion when we have important clients stay over
and they take an interest in you male or female you will have to service them .
Yes Miss ,I was ready to do what ever she wanted .Come ,she led the way to another room off hers ,this is your room most nights you will be in my bed ,when for what ever reason I am other wise busy
you will stay here .A new wardrobe is on its way .Now any questions ?

Thank you Miss ,I would have never dreamed I would be in such a situation I lowered my eyes ,I love you so much . She drew me close ,I know you do darling and I love you as well
What is going to happen to Jimmy I asked .even though I felt nothing but contempt for him ,has was after all still my husband .
Ah yes Jimmy ,he has been groomed as you where to be a house boy ,we will keep up appearances for the sake of your family's ,he is so taken with being used as a fuck boy for Damon that from time to time
your paths will cross and he in time will work again at the firm ,for now you not to worry about him .
She kissed me passionately her hand covering my breast ,umm she murmured let see how well you remember your lessons leading em to her bed .

subrob99
05-24-2017, 01:35 PM
When I woke the lights were on. My vision a little foggy. Looking around both Amanda and Samantha were gone. Unsure how long I had been out or if I had been drugged again hard to believe I wouldn't have heard someone come in the dungeon and remove the two ladies. One differnce is my arms were cuffed in front the vibrator was turned on and somehow felt a little bigger. My panties had been removed but still had the garter and stockings on. I call out to see if any one was there. Nothing but silence. I wait a few minutes and call out again. Still nothing. Calling out one last time with no response. I lean up against the cage door and somehow it comes open. Look around and still know one. I crawl out the cage and find there are two doors. Since we were hooded when we came down. Didn't see which door we went through. Choosing the one on the left. It opens and there is what appears a long hallway. It was cold and musty smelling. It was dark and unable to see where it goes. That isn't the way we came. So tried the other door but it was locked from the outside. Maybe Amanda and Samantha escaped and left me there since I wasn't awake. I went through the dark hallway. Feeling the walls as I walked came upon a empty space. As I felt there was three different ways to go. I went straight and eventually stopped at another door. It was unlocked so opened it and went into another dungeon like place but was empty. I found another door that wasn't locked and there was set of stairs. Shaking I slowly went up them. It appears this house is vacant. I did try a phone but wasn't turned on.

I open the front door to the house. I could see our house across the street. Knowing my way now. I head towards the end of the subdivision. Along the way I see this golf cart coming my direction. It was the security guard. I was in a panic as I told him to call for help. He asks for me to calm down and explain what happened. The whole time he had a smirk on his face but didn't pay it any attention at the time. The guard gave me a planket and said to hop on. We drove to the security office and said he would call the police but as he called he kept looking back. I got a since something was wrong and asked to use the bathroom. He said sure and I walked towards once in the hall I made my way to the door. Just when I got to the door I felt a sting in my back and seconds later hit the floor.

subserviant
05-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Victoria entered the bedroom ,she had obviously been up for a while .Well you asked about Jimmy ,he failed a test this
morning .I had convinced Damon to let him continue in his role as a lawyer ,unfortunately at least for him he tried to
alert the authorities ,of course not knowing that the private security force answer to the owners of property in our
gated community and he is now paying the price for his indiscretion

I felt a twinge of sympathy for him but it was fleeting .Vicky dropped her robe on her way to the shower ,it took my breath
away ,the thoughts of Jimmy vanished as she motioned me to join her .Jimmy could fend for himself as my soapy hand
Slide over her body

BindGagTease
05-25-2017, 03:29 PM
When I got the call from Allan about picking up Jimmy, I wasn't surprised. I'd let Victoria talk me into giving him the test against my better judgement - he was nowhere near ready for any sort of privilege - but apparently because Amanda was eagerly going down on her at every opportunity, it had clouded her opinion.

I told Allan to keep Jimmy there, & that I'd pick him up on my way home. I also made explicitly clear that Jimmy was theirs to use as they saw fit in the meantime - I wanted everyone to have a turn having their way with him, & that he needed to make that offer to everyone off shift.

When I informed Victoria of Jimmy's failure, both her nonchalance & tone bothered me, although I made it a point not to let it show.

Something occurred to me after I hung up, & I spent the next hour or so pondering it, even as Brooke from accounting gave me my mid-morning blowjob. She was still straightening herself up as I picked up my phone & started making calls.

------------------------

As I arrived to pick up Jimmy, Nick was fucking his ass as Javon was facefucking him. I smiled & waved before turning back to Kyle.

"Thanks again, sir" he said to me, barely able to contain his grin, "his tight sissy ass was worth coming in early for".

"I appreciate you & your staff's efforts & I thought everyone deserved a little something extra" I said as I clapped him on the shoulder.

When they'd finished with Jimmy, took him home & locked him in his cage.

"I'll be back to deal with you later" I growled as I turned off the lights, leaving him alone in the darkness.

--------------------------

I had Victoria prep Amanda for me; she was in a kneeling hogtie, ballgagged, & wearing only her black stockings & matching garter belt when I entered the bedroom. Victoria was glowing, apparently Amanda's tongue had been busy today.

Amanda eyed me jealousy as I wordlessly spun Victoria around, hiked hiked her designer skirt over her ass & tugged her silk thong off of her pale ass. Her eyes shot daggers at me as I fucked what she believed was "her true love" from behind bent over the footboard of our bed.

After I'd cum & Victoria had licked me clean, I told her "you have to be punished for your error regarding Jimmy". She nodded, cast her eyes down, & didn't protest or resist as I cuffed her wrists behind her.

I kissed her forehead & ballgagged her, then sat her on the bed as I retrieved my cell phone.

"It's time, the door's unlocked, we're in the master bedroom" I said simply into the phone before turning back to the two of them - both of their faces look puzzled, Amanda's had a little bit of fear mixed in.

I shackled Victoria's ankles in a hobble, then stood before her.

"After we spoke this morning about Jimmy, I got to thinking... & try as I might, not only could I not shake it, the more I thought about it, the more sense it made - big picture, immediate situation... the full monty..."

"Why" I said as I cocked my head to the side & put my hand to my chin for effect & looked into her eyes "should I listen to someone who's judgement & thought process is clouded & compromised", I turned to Amanda, "by a little cunt who doesn't even know her place?"

Victoria's brow wrinkled & she started jabbering into her gag. I ignored her.

"At first I thought about selling you to the Sheikh - he's had eyes for you from the first time he saw you, & I'm sure I could have driven up the price considerably, but then I had another, better idea... your life insurance policy will pay off many times over whatever I could've gouged him for, & I'm sure I'll be so distraught that I won't be able to work for at least a few weeks, which will allow me ample time to whip your little pet whore & her worthless sissy husband into shape".

Victoria started freaking out, screaming into the ballgag & thrashing around, before I grabbed & held her still.

"You did this to yourself. You let that worthless cunt get to you - I hope having a cunt licking lapdog for the past month was worth it. If I can't trust your judgement, & as long as someone's making puppy dog eyes at you & going down on you without being ordered, I can't, then something had to give."

Vladimir knocked on the open door, but didn't enter. He held a black medical bag in his right hand.

I kissed Victoria's forehead. "Give this one" I motioned to Amanda, "a mild sedative & let's get this over with" I said to him.

--------------------------------------------

Jimmy barely moved in his cage until I kicked it to get his attention after I'd locked Amanda in her cage.

"Unfortunately, in a few minutes, Victoria is about to meet with an unfortunate & untimely death in a tragic single car traffic fatality. My friends in the coroner's office & the state highway patrol will see to it that things are ruled accidental & cite negligence on her part as the cause. With her parents deceased & no siblings, there will be no further investigation, & she will be cremated in short order."

"What this means to you two is that, starting tomorrow, I will be grieving & too distraught to go into the office, so you two will have my undivided fucking attention for the next few weeks."

I kicked Jimmy's cage again.

"You are going to be a cocksucking sissy whore, craving nothing but cock, cum, & pleasing your Master by the time I'm through with you".

I walked over to Amanda's cage & sqautted beside her.

"And you, little Mandy... I'm going to hurt you in ways you can't even possibly imagine. I'm going to break you mentally & emotionally, violate & degrade you completely until you're unrecognizable for what you made me have to do to Victoria.".

The alarm on my phone went off, it was almost time.

"I'll see you in the morning, slaves" I said as I locked them in the dungeon for the night.

---------------------------------

I got the call from few minutes later, everything had gone off without a hitch.

subrob99
05-28-2017, 09:48 PM
When I came too. Was still in the security guard house. I was laying on my back on a coffee table. My legs spread wide and were bent back and tied down to the front legs of the table. The original guard was standing over my face. He says about time you wake up. Your master and you better get used to calling Damon your master. He said that we can have our way with you until he picks you up. The guard unzips his pants and pulls out his simi erect cock. Slapping it on my face he tells me to open wide. When I hesitated he says it's your ass not mine. He moves behind me removing the butt plug. I could then feel the head of his cock probing around the entrance of my ass. I start crying and begging him. Please don't let me go and won't tell anyone. Damon and Victoria are who I would report. The guard was like shutup Fag and shoved the butt plug in my mouth and then proceeded to pound my ass as hard as he could until he came in my ass. That is when another guard walked in. He said nice and removed the plug from my mouth resting his balls on my lips. The musty smell made me gag. The guy was said to kiss them you know you want to. I didn't at first but eventually gave in. Started sucking on his balls taking each one in my mouth while he jerked his cock until he came on my chest. When he walked away two more stepped up one fucked my mouth while the other fucked my ass. I blushed when out the corner of my eye I see Damon he laughed with the other guards as both my holes were plugged.

When they both finished Damon attached the leash to my cock cage and practically drugged to the dungeon. Before throwing me in the cage he hogtied me bending my arms and legs tight behind my back. Before closing the cage he put the butt plug back in my ass. And turned out the lights. Not having any since of time what seemed like hours. The lights are turned back on and I jump a bit when Damon kicks the cage I tell him please don't hurt Amanda. He kicks the cage again telling me to shut up. He then starts talking about killing Victoria. I gasp at first but think it serves the bitch right. Damon before leaving for the night says wow you tore your stockings. He laughed you can have Victoria's clothes she won't be needing them. They may not fit good now but with your new cum only diet they will fit in no time. After he leaves I try and talk to Amanda and she says it's all your fault you are dead to me. I could hear she is upset about Victoria. I tell her I am sorry but it is and didn't think Damon would actually do it and he is just fucking with us. She says shut up cocksucker. I lay there with no way to pee in the bucket and just let it out forced to lay in my pee the whole night.

subserviant
06-02-2017, 04:10 PM
I coulnt believe my ears ,what was going on ,Victoria and Damon where partners ,man and wife ,it was obviouse he didnt need the money
he was tired of her plain and simple .Jimmey tried to talk to me ,he was the reason we where in this mess ,shut the fuck up I yelled .

Vitoria ,my only hope ,he was going to have her killed ,I began to sob if this is what he was capable of what would he do to me ,I had read
enough about sadistic monsters to know what they could and would do .Their lust for inflicting pain knew no bounds ,they lived to hurt
others ,they got off on hearing people scream in agony .His promise to hurt me ,the evil smile ,I had no doubt he would carry out his threat

BindGagTease
06-06-2017, 11:22 AM
As I took off my robe & got ready to get started, I spent a moment appreciating my handiwork.

Jimmy & Amanda were both on all fours on the concrete floor, their wrist cuffs & each ankle cuff locked to eyebolts in the floor. They were almost ass to ass, opposite ends of a double dildo shoved in each of their assholes linking them together. Every time one of them squirmed or shifted, the other followed suit, creating a vicious cycle.

I'd blindfolded & ring gagged Amanda. I didn't trust her in the least; with Victoria gone the possibility of her trying something stupid was only increased, & the hatred for me in her eyes as I prepped her was unmistakable - but I would make her regret her insolence, starting now.

Jimmy, on the other hand, was not only neither gagged nor blindfolded, I'd also let him out of his chastity device for the first time since it had been locked it on him over a month before. By the time I'd made him change into a pair of white thigh high stockings before locking him up on the floor, even chiding him that he looked like a slutty ladyboy bride had been unable to keep his cock from immediately becoming fully erect & throbbing.

"Today is the first day of your real training" I said as I traced my crop lightly along the length of Jimmy's erection, causing him to gasp, hang his head, & moan softly. "I will mold you into exactly what I want & bend you to my will". I swatted each of Amanda's ass cheeks hard, causing her to jump & shift the dildo, which made Jimmy do likewise.

"Today we're going to start with something simple, because both of you are practically worthless. I'm going to test both of your oral skills, & whomever pleases me more will be rewarded, the loser punished."

I cockwhipped Jimmy's forehead. "You, little sissy, will be allowed to cum if you win, & spend another month in chastity if you lose."

I walked over to Amanda & cropped her tit. "And you, cumslut, will get to peg Jimmy's ass & punish his balls if you win... but if you lose, I'm going to let the guards have you for the night".

I walked back to Jimmy, kept before him, & held my cock to his lips. "Let's see how bad you want this - beg, sissy".

I smacked his ass, then Amanda's, as he took me into his mouth.

subrob99
06-11-2017, 11:32 AM
On all fours my cock and ball so throbbing just wanting to release. I still have tears running down my face. Even after a month finding it difficult to accept. Any movement would cause a dildo to move in and out of my ass. Amanda she has pretty moved on and has nothing but recentment for me now. Damon steps in front of me rubbing the fat head of his cock on my lips and tells me to beg for it. I didn't say anything he then lands the crop on my ass and Amanda's ass. The sudden movement I open my mouth and wrap my lips around the head of his cock. Damn pulls my face off his cock and says I am deducting points for not begging. Damon has is cock an inch from my lips just out of reach. With tears streaming "Damon please allow me to suck your cock. I want to feel you in my mouth." Damon says you want it get it. I rock forward. With the dildo in my ass and put my lips and tongue on the head of his cock practically giving it a French kiss. When I rocked back the filling in my ass was kind of a turn on. So as I sucked Damons cock found myself on the verge of cumming. I could hear Amanda grunting. Damon could see I was about to get off. And he stopped to crop my balls until my cock leaking of precum went soft. He continued fucking my face until I felt his warm cum it the back of my throat. My gag reflex took control and his cum leaked out the sides of my mouth. When he pulled out he rubbed his slimy cock on my face. Not bad cock boy he says and look at that your cock is rock hard again. He tabs the head with the crop tell me you don't like it. I moan out and laughs. Damon smacks both our asses with the crop. And says he will be back in a minute and it will be Amanda's turn.

subserviant
06-14-2017, 03:52 AM
An other day in hell ,I watch as Domon uses Jimmy's mouth as a cunt ,cumming as usual with a loud grunt and forcing his 8 inches down Jimmy's throat .He deserves it the fucking wimp ,but he has grown to love
being abused ,the lash of Damons whip ,the intense pain make me hate the cock sucker more as cum trickles out of his hungry mouth .

Damon zips up promising to be back to use me ,oh by the way I have a surprise for you he takes my face in his large hand ,your going to love it ,well maybe not so much ,we'll see and as for you boy addressing
Jimmy desperately trying to lick the cum from around his mouth ,there is going to be a party tomorrow night ,there will be around 20 couples ,its our little monthly get together ,your both going to have more
cock and cunt than you thought possible .He went up stairs leaving us in the dark .

An hour or so later the lights came on ,shit my turn I thought ,dry as unusual it was going to hurt ,if he's in a particularity mean mood he'll do my ass first then my cunt finally cumming in my mouth .To say I
was surprised would be an understatement ,not one but tow people descended the stairs .Damon and a stunningly beautiful woman .This is Rose ,Damon announced Miss Rose to both of you .She wore a form
fitting leather dress ,dropping to half way up her thighs ,breasts jutting out ,shoulder length auburn hair .Rose is from the other side of the family ,the old money side he laughed ,and yes were cousins ,not
quit incestuous but close enough to make things interesting ,his hand slide down her ass .

She approached me .still confined ,naked for her to see every part of me .I think she'll do juts fine Damon ,she took one of my nipples between strong fingers ,digging her nails in jerking hard .She got right in
my face ,you see darling I have also inherited the famous family penchant for sadism ,as much as Damon likes to hear lovely females screaming in agony I love it tenfold more ,I wont treat you like that slut
Victoria ,you are going to amuse me to no end ,at end of each day you'll beg me to put you out of your misery but unfortunately for you it will all begin again the next day ,or if you piss me off which I'm sure you
will it will continue on into the night .Now Damon you said you where going to show me how you can make her squeal like the little piggy she is .

He laughed ,Rose you haven't changed a bit ,I'm happy they couldn't knock the sadistic streak out of you at the clinic .I fooled them she retorted ,the idiots think they can change the spots on a leopard but it satisfied
the court order ,I'll jus have to to be more careful in future and make sure my play things don't escape .

He got behind me lift your ass ,snarling ,I felt the tip of his cock pressing into my asshole ,no lube ,not even spit ,make the whore scream she ordered ,her voice getting raspy with excitement .She got her wish
the horrible pain shot through me as Damon rammed the full length of his cock into my ass

BindGagTease
06-14-2017, 11:31 AM
I made Jimmy lick my cock clean after taking Amanda's ass while Rose surveyed the tools & got ready to inflict the sort of pain Mandy had only had nightmares about. After unshackling Jimmy, I made him put on a pair of white silk panties that matched his stockings & blindfolded him, then, as I led him away on his leash, I stopped, knelt next to Amanda, & whispered in her ear "I can't wait to hear you scream & beg for your new Mistress... & then beg for your Master's cock".

I took Jimmy into the adjoining room & made him kneel before taking a seat in a chair next to him.

"You really want to cum very badly, don't you, sissy?" I asked as I rubbed his throbbing erection through his panties with the crop.

He trembled & whimpered before whispering "Yes, Master".

I smiled at his response. "Well, since Amanda didn't even compete, that renders the contest null & void... but I there's a way you can still earn your milking."

He was still trembling at having his sissy prick touched for the first time in over a month, breathing shallowly & rapidly as he tried to hold back from moaning.

"You demonstrated from that first night in the limo that you were a proficient & eager little sissy cocksucker" I taunted him as I ran the crop over his balls, then up the length of his shaft through his panties, "and don't think I haven't noticed how aroused you get every time you're dolled up in your sissy attire... you've done this all before - sucking cock, lingerie - all of it."

I put on the fingertip vibrator, flipped it on, & began to lightly trace it over the engorged head of his dick, already gooey with precum.

"If you want to cum, you need to tell me everything - from the beginning". I checked the video monitor to make sure he was framed correctly, then added "and remember, I've listened to people lie to try to save their ass for years... try to lie to me & I'll have you wearing your balls dangling from your collar."

subrob99
06-16-2017, 12:41 PM
Hearing Damon or someone come down the stairs. sounded like a woman's heals clicking on her the floor. The direction I was pointed couldn't see who else was there. Damon steped up between us. He rips the end of the dildo stuck in Amanda out. She lets out a loud grunt. Damon didn't even hesitate or anything and drove his cock deep in her ass. As he fucked her guess she made too much noise. The woman grabbed the dildo that was hanging out of my ass. When she pulled it out it felt like my ass was wide open. She took the end that was in my ass pulling Amanda's hair forcing her mouth to open and shoves it in her mouth. Fucking her throat with it while Damon fucked her ass as hard as he could. After he came in her ass he pulls out and acts like he is going to have Amanda clean him off. Instead he presents his cock in front of me I can see his juices mixed with hers even think about little maybe blood. When I hesitated to clean Damons cock he whipped it on my face until I licked him clean. Once satisfied he released me and threw me a pair of panties. The coolness of the silk felt nice on my very erect cock. I was then blindfolded and let out of the room. When we stopped was forced on my knees. Damon was sitting in a chair.

Damon used the crop to manipulate my cock through the panties. He knew he had me I was so horny would do anything to cum just this once. Damon asked for me to explain if I done anything like this before. The vibrating finger slid accross the head of my cock. Trembling needing to cum badly. "I explained until I met him have never done anything like this. Unless possibly drugged. Until now Amanda had been the only person I have ever slept with. And our sex life was pretty normal. I guess I may have neglected Amanda. Because she needed more. Maybe this is my calling to serve you. I will do anything just need to release. " Leaning forward I put my head between his legs. Slowly I kiss his upper thighs before using my tongue to caress his balls focusing only on each of his nuts until he he started bucking a bit and ran my tongue up his shaft has he shot his load on to the lower part of his stomach. My body must have lost control because I came in my panties just getting him off. As I cleaned the cum off him I heard allowed scream. I looked up to Damon please let Amanda go it is not her fault.