PDA

View Full Version : Couple enslaved RP

subrob99
06-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Mark and Amy had almost been married a year. Living in a high rise condo in the middle of Chicago. The condo they are living in is Mark's old bachelor pad. With just one bedroom and one bathroom. For Amy the condo was starting to feel cramped once she had moved her stuff in. Knowing how much Mark loved living at the condo she was ok with it for awhile. It took Amy using her puppy dog eyes convinced Mark it was time to look for a new place. As they did Mark and Amy quickly realized the could get more for there money if they moved out to the burbs. They settled for this two story house located on a quite cul de sac. With large bedrooms and a finished basement. For Amy being married to Mark is great he is a really good and carrying husband. He had one major flaw. It was sex. For Amy it wasn't that his cock wasn't very big. It was his stamina. Most of the time he would barely stick his ice in Amy before cunning. Often leaving her hanging and taking care of her self later. At first things were fine she thought maybe he would get better. Then after they moved into there new house Amy was left at home longer because marks job was in the city. That is when Amy met there neighbor one day as he was walking his dog. She couldn't help but notice his large package in the short jogging shorts. That night while making love to Mark Amy kept thinking about there neighbor.

subserviant
06-10-2015, 12:01 PM
as usual ,Mark had barely gotten his rather smallish dick in before the familiar gasping and shuttering signaled the end of sex for tonight .My hand crept down to my pussy I didn't want to masturbate while Mark was sill awake ,I did love him and wouldn't do anything to have him think he wasn't satisfying me ,His usual after sex kiss ,a dreamy that was great ,hope it was just as good for you ,then roll over and was snoring softly within a minute .
My clit was swollen ,I almost gasped as my fingers brushed over the hood ,coaxing the little man in the boat out .My thoughts went to the neighbor ,I couldn't help it ,Eric I thought his name is ,the bulge in the front of his shorts kept flashing in my minds eye .I couldn't even really imagine what it would look like ,I had limited sexual experience ,but after hearing the other women talk in the clubhouse change room it had pecked my interest ,I had made friend with a few ,one day the talk turned to sex as it usually did ,the topic was orgasms ,I had blurted out I had never experienced one ,Gail laughed ,then seriously, never ? WEll its great darling you need to get that husband of yours to work on it ,tell him to shove that big cock in and wait until you cum oe get him to go down on you ,its way better anyway ,
Mark has a good penis I protested ,wanting to stick up for him .Oh yeah ,how big is he she replied ,I had never measured him but thought about 4 inches ,more laughter ,no wonder he cant get you off ,Johny has 9 inches and is big around its all I can do get it in my mouth ,
I gasped ,you give him oral ,I could never do that ,not in a million years and I would never let Mark give me oral ,its disgusting .
Whew do you have a lot to learn ,are pretty little virgin mouth ,bet you've never had it in your ass either ,I turned heading for the door ,I was disgusted with the talk ,she called after me ,hey babe don't take it so serious see you tomorrow
Now lying in the dark fingers stroking thinking about all that was said earlier ,I felt a shudder then I cried out as my first orgasm swept over me .I couldn't believe how good it felt ,I wanted more ,
Are you ok .Mark had woken to my cry ,yes yes just a muscle cramp ,I'm ok go back to sleep .I lay awake thinking about what Gail had said about Johny and his having an almost 10 inch penis finally drifting off to sleep

subrob99
06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Mark sound asleep was startled by Amy's scream of pleasure. He thought something was wrong and put His hand on her shoulder Malik sure she was ok. Amy told him it was just a dream. So he kissed her on the forehead and rolled back over to sleep. The next morning was interesting for Mark. After he put on his suit for work he went downstairs to get something to eat before heading off to work. To his surprise Amy was already awake and fixing French toast. She was wearing a silky light pink night gown that went about halfway down her thighs. As Mark kissed her good morning he could see she had a different glow about her and seemed way to upbeat for six in the morning. Just looking at his wife Mark was starting to get hard and amiss came in his pants. When Amy sat in his lap practically dry humping in as she sat his plat of food down. They kissed each other deeply it was all Mark could do to not call in sick and spend the day with his wife.ark trying to get this big promotion knew he had to go. Mark quickly finished breakfast and gathered his things. Amy wanting his affection followed Mark out side to his car. She bent over giving grabbing his critics and giving him a kiss on the lips. Winking and Telling him she will be waiting for him. As he pulls out of the driveway Amy turns around and sees there neighbor eric out getting the news paper. That is when she starts to turn red because no way he didn't see her bare ass as he bent over to kiss Mark. Amy went inside and got read u to goto the club house to meet up with her new friends to gossip.

subserviant
06-11-2015, 10:20 AM
trying to keep Mark interested ,dressing in provocative silk ,nipples visible ,bending over to expose my bare ass ,it was all no use ,oh I felt his tiny erection poking into my behind ,but work as always was trump .
I knew I shouldn't complain ,I had every material thing a girl could ask for ,my sporty Mercedes convertible ,my membership at the club even thought his company paid the outrages membership fees ,no vacations much to busy working ,and now with the sure promise of a jump up the ladder with a huge raise plus stock options ,well Mark had a lot on his mind and it wasn't keeping his wife happy .It had only just started with my conversation with the other women at the club ,last night after Mark had dutifully had sex and as usual it was over in less than a minute but the orgasm after had changed my out look on sex
Leaving the house heading for the car I glanced over to the neighbors yard ,Eric was wheeling his bike out for his usual morning ride ,I couldn't help but stare his sculpted body in tight spandex shorts with a clinging shirt .The huge package jutted out ,my stare became an embarrassment,I quickly looked away but not before he turned ,smiling giving me a wave pushing his 2 wheeler across the lawn to where I stood .The bulge brought to mind Gails description on Johny ,his supposed 10 inch penis ,My face felt like it was bright red .Hi he stopped beside ,I got in the car ,in ahurry to get away .
Wev never introduced ,Im Eric and I guess your Amy .I nodded ,my eyes fought to look him in the face ,drawn to his crotch .WE made a little small talk .um I need to get going ,the club ,why I had blurted that out ,he continued to smile ,yes I have seen you there ,its how I found out your name ,never let an opportunity go by not to learn a beautiful woman's name his smile widened .
You look awful good in a bikini ,you should come over to use my pool anytime ,he mounted the bike ,the bulge sitting on the front of the seat ,he adjusted grinning ,riding off .
The dampness between my legs became a wettness ,I was breathing hard ,I let my hand drop between my legs ,giving a slight rub was all it took ,I pulled off to teh side as a violent orgasm swept over me . I now needed to return home change clothes ,then meet the girls .the whole time I thought about Eric ,Gail laughed ,did you get lucky last night ,you have that certain look about you ,then went on the discirbe her evening og sex ,telling us about how she had sucked Johny ,had taken his huge member in her anus then finished off ,in her words having myh brains fucked out ,it did nothing to releave my feelings .

subrob99
06-11-2015, 01:04 PM
The neighbor Eric couldn't take his eyes off Amy's ass as she walked away. Head bobbed up and down as she walked. Thinking she is trouble the sly look in her eyes.

The whole drive to work Mark's cock stayed hard. Having to adjust himself before getting out of the car. Mark knew he couldn't go to his meeting like that. Luckily for him in his office he had its own bathroom. Looking the door behind him Mark pulled his cock out and started to jack off. So horny it was only a matter of seconds be fore he shot his load into the toilet. Relieved he straightened himself up and went to his meeting. While there he still couldn't help but think about the way he left his wife. The meeting went so well his boss was cool with him taking off early. It was late in the afternoon when mark got home. Eric saw Mark as he got out of the car and introduced himself. They shook hands and eric offered mark a beer. Mark thoughts was about making love to His wife. He told Eric maybe later and he replied stop by anytime. Still Feeling aroused wanting to finish what amy started this morning. He called for Amy but didn't get a reply. Checking the bedroom she wasn't there either. Mark did find her sexy gown on the floor bad picked them up sniffing them. Not sure where she was but wanting to be ready for her when she came home . Mark started a hot steamy shower and couldn't help it. He slowly stroked his cock hoping she would be home soon.

subserviant
06-11-2015, 06:56 PM
At the club the talk as usual was about sex .changing into my bikini I made my way to the pool ,a couple of the others joined me syreching out on the lounges ,taking in the sun . If I where Mark ,I'd be on you like white on rice Norma laughed you are so hot your making my tongue hard
Norma you skank Gail smirked ,youd do any thing that breaths ,it was well known that Norma swing both ways ,more than once she had made moves toward me ,I had to admit secretly I was intriqued ,I had never had any thing to do with other women sexualy but had wondered what it would be like .
I left early thinking Mark might get home early ,with his new position and my actions this morning ,well I smiled even though his package was no match for just about every other man he was hard at the breakfast table .Again I wondered what it would be like to have a guy with a large penis .Marks 3inches just didnt seem adaquate now .
I looked for Eric I admit thinking if Mark wasnt home I would put on my bikini and take him up on his offer . The house was empty ,I laid out some sexy filmy neglega and panties ,wondering to the office ,the computer was on ,Mark usually turned it off when he was finished ,I brought it to life ,I couldnt understand what came up ,a site called Cuckold Husbands , I knew of course what cuckold meant but couldnt understand why it was coming up
It led me to chat room ,all about cockolds then I went into the role playing section It blewmy mind what i read wow role playing to the extreme ,I brpught up Marks history ,he had been into the site and others with like material ,lots oof times lots of sites ,it seemed my husband was extremly interested in being used as a cuckold ,all kinds of scenarios ,being abused by women ,giving oral. To other men there didnt seem to be a limit to what Mark wasnt interested.
I had to clear my head ,what had I stumbled onto ,did Mark leave his computer on with hopes I would find it .? I pulled a robe over my bikini
Headed out walking around the back yard trying to decide what to do

subrob99
06-11-2015, 08:45 PM
After Mark came in the shower. He washed off the soap and got out of the shower. After he dried off he put on his boxer shorts. And went to the living room to wait for Amy. On the way there walking by the office he say the computer monitor was on. Stood there puzzled cause he didn't remember leaving it on. Mark thought it was odd there was popup advertising cuckold videos. Not sure how it got there. He quickly closed everything and shut down the pc. Mark kicks back in the recliner and turns on the tv. As he does out the corner of his eye he sees Amy's purse on the counter. Realizing Amy is home Mark got up looking for his wife. Not seeing her down stairs Mark called for from the stairs thinking she might be upstairs in the media room. He did not hear a sound last Mark went out the sliding door that is when he saw Amy her back to him wearing her robe. Quietly Mark snuck up behind her. Putting his arms around her he kisses her on the neck. "I missed you been thinking about you all day. Mark run in his hands down her body undoing her robe and letting it fall open. He slowly turns her around looks her in the eyes. Holding her hands he could sense that she wasn't the same bubbly self as this morning. Concerned Mark asked "how was your day? You seem tense lets go back to the bedroom and I will make you feel better. " Little did they know there neighbor Eric was the one that snuck into there house and planted the webistes on marks computer. Spying on them through his second floor window he could see Amy didn't have the same smile she did earlier.

subserviant
06-12-2015, 10:10 AM
I went in realizing Mark was home ,still very puzzled but determined to find out what Mark wanted .He put his arms around me both hands cupping my ass ,some thing I love only this time I pulled away to his dismay
WE need to have a discussion ,I noticed the computer was turned off ,rebooting it I went to history brought up the web site I had found earlier ,turning to him ,whats this all about pointing at the screen which now showed a naked man kneeling in front of a fully clad woman ,the size of the mans penis as it hung with a ring and a lock attached to it immediately caught my attention
Well I demanded ,is this what you want out of our relationship ,his eyes where fastened to the screen
No no I don't know where it cam from ,I didst look at anything like this ,his voice quavered ,he couldn't stop watching as the woman raised a thin rod bringing it down hard across the mans shoulders How then is it that the history in your computer shows that you have been looking at a lot of this stuff .Once more he denied having any interest ,saying it must be a virus ,I swear it wasn't me honest .
Are you saying you have absolutely no interest in this sort of thing that you've never participated in any or fantasied about it .He paused swallowed hard ,well I have had a fantasy or two maybe ,his face turned beet red . Tell me Mark is this what you fantasize about when were making love ,is this how you want me to treat you .The guilty look told me that he had indeed done just that ,well he began again I have wondered what it would be like to be dominated by you ,its just that your so damn beautiful ,I just want to make you happy he blurted .
His admission sent a thrill through me ,I had never before had any thoughts of domination but now thinking back to the girls at the club one or two had told of how their husbands loved to be ordered to do things ,not necessarily out side of the bedroom but Joyce had let it slip that her hubby ,the president of his law firm relished being punished fro real or imagined disobedience ,not being allowed to orgasm unless she gave him permission .
I decided then and there I would give it a try .We stood staring at each other he humiliated at being found out .Take your clothes off I ordered ,to my surprise he stripped immediately ,his little cock hard ,when was the last time you masturbated ,his face turned redder if that was possible ,um er well ,yes I snarled when did you play with your teeny weeny cock . In the shower he almost shouted just before you came in ,
well isn't that great ,you cant last 30 seconds when your fucking me but you can jerk off dreaming about another woman
No no he pleaded it was you I imagined about ,I couldn't help it thinking about what happened this morning ,I was so horny and you wernt around so I did it ,Well well I replied sarcastically you thought you would jerk your little cock ,he nodded miserably ,
I think you need to be punished ,you need to learn that playing with your self is not acceptable ,dont you agree .His cock got harder ,yes I suppose I should be ,I'm sorry for disappointing you ,I will try to do better .
I walked to the dresser beside the window ,a long handled shoe horn hung on one end ,it had a spring attachehing the steel horn to a 18 inch shaft ,as I took it down I noticed a glint in teh window of Erics house ,it was gone in an instant but then it was back like some one using binoculars
Come here ,push your little cock down on the table use one finger at the base .What are you going to he whined ,this will have to do until I can get proper tools ,His cock stretched out flat on the table top ,I brought the steel horn down hard on the head of his very hard cock ,he gave a little scream jumping back holding his dick ,get it back on there NOW he pleaded to no avail ,I was getting a strange feeling of power I had never felt before ,I wanted to beat him ,I smashed his cock ,if you move once more I will tie the damn thing ,understand ,yes he blubbered on eh verge of tears ,I must have hit him a dozen times or more then for good measure struck his balls a couple of times ,by now he was full out sobbing begging me to stop ,I finally quit now being very aroused ,I removed the robe ,dropped my bikini bottom lay back on the bed ,get over here
slut ,use your tongue on me .His face buried between my legs licking my swollen clit ,I cam in a matter of seconds ,Kicking him away recuperating ,walking to the window ,Eric made no pretense of pulling away he held up his thumb as in good job ,I smiled atanding half naked for him to see Mark sill blubbering on teh floor

subrob99
06-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Mark stood in shock turning red. when Amy asked about the websites she found on his computer. He begged for mercy promising that he never once looked at those Sites. Telling her it must be a bug or something. He could since she was mad and wasn't believing a thing. Again he told her as he watched the video of a man being dominated that this is not what he wants. But his body was betraying his mind. The expression on his face and the hard cock in his shorts said differently. Amy still not believing that he wasn't looking at the sites yelling at him. Until he felt the only way to get this nightmare to end was to just say he did it even though he didn't. "Honey calm down maybe part of me wants something more out of our sex life. " she stepped back and was like alright now strip. Mark all this talk about sex and the images she showed him on his computer. He was extremely horny. Quickly Mark complied and took off his shorts. Standing naked in front of his wife he could feel the head of his cock throbbing basically begging for release. When she asked if he he should be punished for jerking off l. He was hesitant not sure how to answer so shyly he said I guess so. Amy walked to the dresser his view was blocked unable to at first see what she picked up. Until she demanded for him to come over and lay his cock on the table. Frightened Mark had never seen this side of Amy before she is always so sweet and passive. Shaking he asked "what are you going to do. I promise not to look at this stuff agin. Ahhhhh!" Without much warning Amy slammed the shoe horn hard on the head of his dick. Mark stepped back grabbing himself. "Why did you do that." Begging her to stop when she yelled at him to get back here. She beat his cock and balls a few more times. He was in tears his cock no longer hard holding himself on the floor. As he started calming down he watched as Amy slid off her bikini bottom. He was able to look up at her perfectly shaved pussy. Not bald but neatly cut. He was shocked when she orders him to lick her pussy. something he had never done before. And thought she was never into oral sex. As Mark lowered his head between her legs he took a deep beneath. The scent was amazing his cock instantly got hard. As he started licking he pussy and sucking on her clit. He thought to himself he wishEd she saw those web it's sooner. He was like a dog in heat running his tongue deep in the folds of her pussy as she started to cum he made sure to suck every last drop of her juices and made squeal as she kicked him away knocking him off the bed.

Mark crawled back into bed holding his cock slowly stroking it. The head was bright red for the beating. His wife still standing in the window half naked. Unsure what she is thinking "Baby now that you came. Come back it is my. Turn now. " Meanwhile Eric went back to his bedroom and jerked off to what he just saw. Knowing wince he gets to know them better they will both be his.

subserviant
06-13-2015, 04:08 AM
I turned ,seeing Mark stroking his cock ,I exploded ,you fucking ass hole I yelled ,you dont learn very well do you ,taking the shoe horn I slashed at his gentiles ,I must have lost it ,when I finaaly stopped due to my arm being sore he was bawling his eyes out begging me to stop ,his cock was still hard his balls very red ,move your hands I commanded ,
Please no more he blubbered ,I wont touch myself anymore please .I rested to metal against his cock ,get up ,lay on the floor ,he looked up at me a trace of fear in his eyes but still rock hard ,how to fix this ,I wanted him humiliated ,I wanted his cock to shrink to its tiny soft size .I put my foot on his nuts pressing down ,now you listen bitch ,I have no idea where the bitch came from but it got his attention ,A aahhhhhaaah as I put more pressure on his balls ,from here on you will obey my every wish ,I am your boss in every way ,if for some reason you want to argue I will punish you severely .
I realized I would need to find out how to carry out my threats ,figuring there would be lots of info on the internet .I also needed some thing better to beat him with ,such as a whip but had no idea where to even look for one but again would research
Now do you have any questions or anything to say .
May I get up he asked ,we can discuss this over coffee ? It seemed reasonable so we had our little talk .So it seemed that Mark had a fantasy to be dominated by a woman for a long time ,he had had kept buried ,hidden away for fear of it being discovered ,not good for an up and coming star in the business world He had so he relayed to me had been whipped by and aunt with whom he had spent time with in his early years when his parents where on vacation or needed some one to stay with him and his sister .She was a very stern woman who brooked no no sense and would freely punish him when she thought it appropriate .It made no difference if his sister was looking on ,he was forced to drop his pants and receive a bare bottomed whipping ,after a couple of times he went out of his way to make her angry ,the sexual gratification when masturbating later was more than worth the pain .If he got an erection the beating would be worse ,with aunt y scolding him for being a pervert .Sister Karen would make fun of him when out of earshot of the aunt calling him pencil dick laughing because of the size of his penis ,it only added to the whole scene and when he finally had a chance to masturbate it was wonderful .It went on for a couple of years ,the aunt moved ,he kept it secret except for Karen knowing ,she would use it to get her way with him threatening to expose the pencil dicked pervert ,he confided to this day when ever he and Karen got together at
a function she called him pencil dick ,in private of course so beside myself ,Karen and maybe the aunt we where the only people who where aware of his fetish
It was quit a revelation ,I listened to him pour his heart out ,letting him finish ,
It was my turn .I am serious about my being the boss ,I explained I don't know why but the feeling I got from beating you ,humiliating you is some thing I have never experienced and I like it .For the most part it will be very private on occasion when the ime is right I may humiliate you in public but I promise never to do it when it may compromise you in anyway with regard to you business life .
Is this acceptable to you ,I needed his consent of course ,if he said no it would be the end of it .not to my surprise he agreed whole heartily .to all my demands .
So you agree to accept any and all punishment I decide you deserve ? He nodded . There is one more thing ,I was really testing the water here but pressed forward ,I want to experience sex with a man who has big cock ,I want to see how it feels ,
He looked shocked ,sputtered ,I can see how you want to since I am so small but how can you be sure if you go ahead that the person wont try to blackmail us .I will be very discrete I smiled it will be some one who has high standing the community and as much to lose as we ,oh and one more thing ,you will watch when I have sex with him ,in fact you might be made to participate ,his cock rose like phoenix ,the thought of being a cuckold was clearly exciting for him
in fact I will require to preform oral sex on me after the other man cums in me ,it may lead to more than having oral with me ,I left him with is dreams raising to start my plan ,of course I had Eric in mind ,putting my bikini back on I slung my short cover over my shoulder sauntered into the back yard ,Eric as if right on que was visible through the hedge ,I called to Mark ,if I catch you jerking off I beat that little until it bleeds ,it was loud enough to catch Eric's attention ,he called over ,hey are you coming for a dip .? Mark sat in the house watching me make my way to the neighbors ,probably figuring out it would be sooner than later before he would be a cuckold .I was in no hurry and would take my time in putting my plan in action

subrob99
06-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Seeing Amy walk back to him. At first Mark though it was his turn to cum. But in a fit aid rage Amy's eyes seemed to red as she starts
Beating marks exposed cock and balls. Screaming loudly he tried to cover his balls with his hands but she would hit his hands and beat his balls harder. Amazingly his cock was still hard. She was breathing heavily her self. Shaking Mark did as he was told lay on the floor. Spreading his legs. With her right foot Amy started to slowly stepping on his balls and till his cock shrank little turtle head went back in its shell. In fact when his cock is soft it is hidden by his light brown pubic hair. Mark crying telling Amy how sorry he was asked if he could get up. She agreed and said it is time for them to have a heart to heart and for Mark to make some coffee. He got up and started to put his boxers back on and Amy took the shoe horn and smacked him hard on the right ass cheek. Laughing "How can I see your tiny penis with those on?" With a red shoe horn mark on his ass cheek Mark slowly walked to the kitchen and started the coffee. While Amy sat at the table watching. That is when Mark told her about this mean aunt he had that abused him as a kid and still teases him from time
to time he tried keeping that in he past. Especially with Amy she until today just so sweet and innocent . Mark thought just her smile was all he needed to be happy. But secretly Mark may have needed more. His cock already hard with mixed emotions he agreed to Amy's demands and what she says goes. Relieved that she planned on keeping things in the bedroom until she dropped the bomb about wanting to be with another man while he watched. Mark did understand why she wanted this but wasn't sure he could handle watching another man be with his wife. Amy got up and put her bikini bottom back on going outside knowing it was a lot that was brought on him. Mark staring at the wall in disbelief with tears slowly rolling down his face. He spaces out until he hears amy scream outside to not touch his cock. Mark looking out the kitchen window as he put the dishes away. Starts to turn red he could see Amy outside talking with Eric. And he had to hear her tell him not to touch himself. After Mark finished the dishes Amy was still outside not sure what to do Mark went back to the bedroom still naked and waited for Amy.

Outside lucky for Eric the bushes his his erection as he looked Amy up and down. Her cleavage showing through her thin cover. He chuckled "that was quite a show you put on earlier. I want you to know I wasn't spying on you. I heard you yelling at your husband and was making sure you were ok. I will say I could see why your husband screams like a girl not much down there. He must satisfy you in other ways." Amy laughed I wish. Although things are looking up. Eric starter clipping some of he bushes. She tells Eric she will talk with him later. She starred in and Eric says "my offer still stands you and Mark are welcome to swim in the pool any time. It is just me my wife died a couple years go so just me." Amy says thinks. She was just about to open the door and Eric tells her "Oh I know it is none of my business and I don't care what y'all do behind closed doors. But you might want to do it in the basement the other neighbors may call the cops. " Eric continues his yard work as Amy goes back in the. House.

subserviant
06-13-2015, 07:54 PM
I smiled ,Eric was probably right ,Mark was a noisy little dude when I whipped him ,just yet I didn't feel like taking him to the basement ,he would just have to learn to be quiet if and when the scene repeated its self ,who was I kidding it was for sure going to happen again ,I now wanted it and Mark sure as hell did to
I changed into jeans and top ,headed toward town ,I could see Mark peeking through the curtains ,knowing full well what he would be doing ,well I had warned him I stopped at a small store "The Private Eye " it advertised all sorts of spying equipment .Inside I explained to the young female clerk what I was looking for .She understood immediately ,with a knowing grin ,so have a bad boy on your hands or is it a bad girl
I felt the blush covering my face ,um its a guy ,my husband actually .
You suspect him of fooling around behind your back ? I explained the whole situation ,even the part about forbidding him to masturbate .The counter was piled with cameras ,so small they couldn't be seen .she showed me how to mount them ,you can put one in every room if you want but most peeps install them in bedrooms ,bathrooms ,his office maybe the den if that's where he's likely to be watching porn ,and this is whats called a black light ,you turn off the regular lights ,turn this one on ,it will light up any trace of cum so you'll know if he has jerked off even if he tries to clean ,no one can hide it all ,its right there waiting to be found .
I bought it all ,it was really simple ,the little cameras had lithium battery's that would last a year ,the signal was sent to my computer so in effect it was a 24 hour a day security system but it would be used to keep Mark in my sight at all times so to speak
Can you tell me where I can find an adult sex shop ,I need to get some things ,more embarrassment on my part but figured better to ask here than at the local gas station ,she winked ,just a couple of blocks over on secant ave you cant miss it but a little advice from somebody who's been in your situation ,bring your hubby with you make him ask for various items ,it will humiliate him to tears ,oh and go on line to find out how to be his dom ,she gave me a website .
Arriving back home ,a note from Mark ,I had to go back to the office ,it seems like I need to sign a bunch of paper work that pertains to my new position ,be back as soon as I can ,he had drawn a smiley face at the bottom .I went to the bedroom ,found a great place to install a camera ,the same in the bathroom just for the hell of it I got out the black light ,pulled the door close turned off the lights ,under the blue rays of the
black light a visual storm appeared ,there was cum over the walls ,on the floor it was a mess ,the son of a bitch had been jerking off ,he had in all probability headed straight up here when had seen me leave .
Ok I hand gotten proper whips and the shoe horn wasn't really what I wanted ,it struck me ,I went to the closet ,pulled out an extension cord ,this would do just fine until we paid a visit to the sex-store .
I took a pleasurable bath I certainly wasn't going to shower with all that filth ,he would be cleaning it when he got home ,with a little persuasion from the cord

subserviant
06-13-2015, 07:54 PM
I smiled ,Eric was probably right ,Mark was a noisy little dude when I whipped him ,just yet I didn't feel like taking him to the basement ,he would just have to learn to be quiet if and when the scene repeated its self ,who was I kidding it was for sure going to happen again ,I now wanted it and Mark sure as hell did to
I changed into jeans and top ,headed toward town ,I could see Mark peeking through the curtains ,knowing full well what he would be doing ,well I had warned him I stopped at a small store "The Private Eye " it advertised all sorts of spying equipment .Inside I explained to the young female clerk what I was looking for .She understood immediately ,with a knowing grin ,so have a bad boy on your hands or is it a bad girl
I felt the blush covering my face ,um its a guy ,my husband actually .
You suspect him of fooling around behind your back ? I explained the whole situation ,even the part about forbidding him to masturbate .The counter was piled with cameras ,so small they couldn't be seen .she showed me how to mount them ,you can put one in every room if you want but most peeps install them in bedrooms ,bathrooms ,his office maybe the den if that's where he's likely to be watching porn ,and this is whats called a black light ,you turn off the regular lights ,turn this one on ,it will light up any trace of cum so you'll know if he has jerked off even if he tries to clean ,no one can hide it all ,its right there waiting to be found .
I bought it all ,it was really simple ,the little cameras had lithium battery's that would last a year ,the signal was sent to my computer so in effect it was a 24 hour a day security system but it would be used to keep Mark in my sight at all times so to speak
Can you tell me where I can find an adult sex shop ,I need to get some things ,more embarrassment on my part but figured better to ask here than at the local gas station ,she winked ,just a couple of blocks over on secant ave you cant miss it but a little advice from somebody who's been in your situation ,bring your hubby with you make him ask for various items ,it will humiliate him to tears ,oh and go on line to find out how to be his dom ,she gave me a website .
Arriving back home ,a note from Mark ,I had to go back to the office ,it seems like I need to sign a bunch of paper work that pertains to my new position ,be back as soon as I can ,he had drawn a smiley face at the bottom .I went to the bedroom ,found a great place to install a camera ,the same in the bathroom just for the hell of it I got out the black light ,pulled the door close turned off the lights ,under the blue rays of the
black light a visual storm appeared ,there was cum over the walls ,on the floor it was a mess ,the son of a bitch had been jerking off ,he had in all probability headed straight up here when had seen me leave .
Ok I hand gotten proper whips and the shoe horn wasn't really what I wanted ,it struck me ,I went to the closet ,pulled out an extension cord ,this would do just fine until we paid a visit to the sex-store .
I took a pleasurable bath I certainly wasn't going to shower with all that filth ,he would be cleaning it when he got home ,with a little persuasion from the cord

subserviant
06-14-2015, 12:43 PM
The phone .Its going to take longer than I thought Mark explained ,we probably wont be done until around 8 but I dont have anything on my calander for tomorrow so a three day weekend .If your so inclinded ,maybe you could dine at the club ,your freinds might be there .I noticed the change in his tone ,it was more suggesting instead of the usual telling me , I smiled ,it seems Mark was learning his place
it sounds like a good idea darling ,just to give you a heads up ,I know what you did in the shower after I left this afternoon yuo will pay the price for your disobedence .He was silent for a good ten count ,I I I I'm sorry he stamered I was so hot I didnt think you would mind .
You didnt think I' d mind I said coldly after I forbade you to masterbate .I hope it was worth it because your going to need 3 days to be able to sit and hung up ,give him some thing to think about ,I hoped it wouldnt distract him to much ,I did want him to succede
But knowing him ,so single minded I had no dougtb he was going to be ok .
The girls indeed where at the club ,it was hubby's poker night

subrob99
06-14-2015, 10:23 PM
Naked on the bed Mark watched as Amy got dressed. Sliding on her skinny jeans. The jeans were so tight you could defiantly see the outline of her pussy lips. The tank top she put on over her bikini top was very low cut and allows her very sexy belly button to play hide and seek. She told him she was going to town and would be right back. Marks cock was still sore but very hard. He stoked him self as he watched her car back down the driveway. Not knowing how long amy would be gone Mark quickly went to the bathroom and got back into the shower. Starting to relax with nothing left to hide. Instantly Mark shot his load and was one of the more powerful cums he ever had spraying the jizz all over the wall. For Mark something magical happened his cock stayed hard. In fact Mark shot his load three more times before his cock went soft. Drying off Mark got a call from work that there was a major deal goon down that required his approval. Leaving a note for amy he hurried back to his office. Steadily signing documents Mark receives a call from amy. As he talks to her she starts out pleasant then starts to scream as she said she knew what he did.mark got up And closed his office door begging for forgiveness. Telling her about his cock not going soft on its own. And figured it ok since she was gone. His cock got hard again as she told him he would be punished when he got home.telling Amy I love you as he hung up the phone. Before he could return to signing the papers Mark went to the bathroom to take care of his erection. Nervous the whole drive home Mark just stopped in his track when he sees Amy standing at the. Door with an angry look on her face.

subserviant
06-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Got the call from Mark ,yup good idea ,go to the club for dinner ,the girls would be there it was poker night for their hubby's .Wasn't sure if Mark was being 100% truthful ,if I smelled any booze on his breath it was going to get real bad for him .changing into a light summer dress I made my way ,leaving my car with the vale ,entering the dinning room ,the girls where in high spirits ,I supposed they had had a few bottles of wine or what ever ,Karen ,motioned me into the seat beside her ,it was some thing I usually avoided ,when she was half stoned she licked to come onto me ,her hands roving ,she had told me one drunken night how she would like to get me into bed .It was no different tonight ,I had no sooner seated myself ,her hand was on my thigh ,giving me a kiss murmuring ,tonight is the night for you and me to fuck ,she pulled back laughing ,
Gail grinning hey you two get a room ,if only she would Karen replied her hand going higher on my thigh ,I let it go figuring it might be fun .
WE began talking about our sexual preferences ,of course we would it always got around to that ,Karen bursting out that she was bi ,as if we didn't know ,her hand no at the hem of my panties leg ,I thought ok I'm going to find out if these cougars know anything about domination ,I relayed what had happened between Mark and I ,wow what a response ,you lucky bitch you having a man in your control it cant get any better
Karen's fingers had found their way inside my underwear ,the tips stroking my pussy ,it didn't take long for me to have to put a stop to her ,she was going to make cum right here ,Ok she breathed but we have a date ok? I nodded ok I wanted to find out what happens between two women in bed .So I got an earful ,they knew a surprising amount of domination ,how to tell if a guy is really submissive ,the consensuses was that Mark really was one and I should take full advantage of it .When I mentioned the cuckold part ,they thought it great Karen was in there like a dirty shirt ,I will be glad to make out with you infront of ,what did you call him ,Pencil Dick ,oh yeah we could drive him crazy .Ans so it went ,after a coupleo f hours I left while I could still drive

subserviant
06-15-2015, 05:25 PM
I got home ahead of Mark ,on the net I found a host of femdom websites ,femdom ,a term one of the girls used ,it had turned out a couple of the others also controled their men ,I got a lot of advice ,a lot more than I had expected ,proper punishment ,whips and canes ,the thin whippy typ seemed to be popular .Also male chastity devices ,all could be bought at the local adult store
When I had turned into my drive way ,Eric was jogging down the side walk ,my wave brought him up the drive ,his tight joggers hide nothing ,
The out line of his cock clearly visible ,it seemed to swell as he got closer . Hey Amy how goes it ,you havnt taken up my ooffer to come for a dip in the pool . My eyes dropped to his crotch ,he smiled we could have a lot of fun ,why dont you come over after you get Mark off to work tomorrow ,its supposed be another scortcher .
I made up my mind ,yes I'd like that ,around 11 ?

subrob99
06-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Eric tried not to seem to excited when he saw Amy pulling into the driveway. But it has been a couple years since his wife died and Amy was hard to resist when she got of the car wearing her short summer dress. It was the kind of dress that if there was a strong wind would fly up like Marilynn Monroe. Eric could feel movement in his shorts noticed Amy eyes where wide eyed. Eric thinking to him self that she would know what to do with it. Mark's is basically none existent. Finally Eric's persistence paid off Amy finally said yes to come swim in the pool. "Eleven is perfect gives me time to get my morning jog in." He tells Amy good night as she tells him she needs to get ready for Mark to come home. Trying to tease Eric as Amy walked to the house she dropped her keys to bend over and give him a view of her ass in her pink lace panties.

Getting close to ten pm Eric on his pouch having a smoke spots Mark getting out of his car. With a beer in his hand Eric whistles for Mark. Handing him a beer. "You look like you could use a cold one. " Mark takes a drink of the beer and tells Eric thanks. "Been a while since I had a beer almost for got how good the are on a hot summer night." Eric mentioned that he invited Amy to come swim at his house tomorrow and that he was welcome to join if he can get off work. Mark said "alright sounds fun I should be able to take some time off." Downing the beer he tells Eric I hate to be rude but I can't keep Amy waiting. " Eric laughed "You can't keep a beautiful woman like that waiting." Mark thought to himself if you only knew. Walking into to the living room. Mark could tell Amy was angry. Telling her sorry for keeping you waiting was just talking to Eric.

subserviant
06-16-2015, 06:28 PM
I had seen Mark head over to Eric's ,taking a beer he wasn't long in downing ,in a hurry to get home .Coming through the door he came up to a start .
Where have you been ,My voice was cold ,you where to come home as soon as you where done or didnt you get my text .I did he whined
I came straight home .
So you had beer in the car did you ? I can smell it ,you smell like a brewery
I was at Eric,s ,he offered me the beer and I was just being neighbourly ,his eyes dropped
So going to Erics was more important than obeying me .He stood not daring to meet my eyes .Well bitch ,I spat out the bitch ,speak up bitch
Im sorry he stammered it wont happen again .
You can bet your ass it wont ,get up stairs ,strip and wait for me .I took my time going to the bedroom ,he was sitting naked on the bed .his little hard cock visible . I strode to the window ,smiling when I saw the glint from Erics telescope ,I dropped my dress ,standing in pink panties and matching bra ,giving both men a good look .
Theres an extension cord on the dresser ,bring it to me . A look of puzzlement crossed his face ,but he did as I ordered bringing me the cord .I turned giving Eric a smile ,I wondered if he was jerking off taking in the scene .
I'm going to whip you twenty times ,when were finished with this part of your punishment were going for a ride to an adult sex store to buy a few things .Mark was visibly excited ,I reached out taking one off his nipples between my finger and thumb ,pinching hard ,laughing when he yelped .Now turn around ,put your hands on the bed ,I had chosen this spot so Eric could watch .I let the cord slide over his ass ,i pulled it back behind my shoulder bringing it down on his bare ass with all the strength I could . His scream of anguish sent a thrill right between my legs I repeated the lashing ,after ten strokes I shortened the cord so now the male end would come in contact with his skin ,I eased up a little not wanting to break his skin ,at least not tonight .
He lay face down sobbing like a baby ,telling him to turn over ,it wasnt a surprise to see his cock still hard .Standing in front of the window witing for Mark to gather himself together ,I unhooked my bra ,I wanted to show Eric what he could expect ,I slide my panties off ,giving my ass a wiggle striding to the dresser putting on fresh underwear ,jeans and shirt with boots .I kicked Mark in the nuts ,not to hard but enough to get him up .Get dressed we have some things to buy ,I finger waved bye at the window .

subserviant
06-17-2015, 02:25 PM
On the way I put my hand on his thigh ,then unzipped him .reaching in taking his cock in my hand ,he was instantly hard ,cupping his balls squezing until he winced .Iwant you to be truthful with me I began ,how do you really feel about what has been happening .
He thought it over ,I am all for it ,only I'm a little afraid of what it do to my career if it gets out to the other partners ,it could jepradise
My newosition ,if we can keep it fairly private I'm all for it
I laughed you will be surprised when you find out a couple of your partners are in the same sort of relationship with their wives ,he clearly haddened thought it wa possible ,but I'm all for keeping it sort of private. I answered .Sort off ,what do you mean sort of .
Ok we have established that you like to be subbmissve ,you like to be punished ,your a masochist ,right so far ? He nodded yes right
Now for the big one ,I want to cuckold you ,I want to be fucked by a guy with a big cock while your watching ,maybe not the first time but cetainly down the road I will require you to participate ,in that I meanyou will engage in oral sex with the guy ,you will lick me clean after I fuck him ,every time ,he will in fact be as much your owner as I am ,understood ?
He pulled off the road ,not saying any thing for a while ,thinking it over ,I gave him time .Is the other guy Eric ,thats a dumb question he asnwered his own querry ,of course it is ,I can see it now ,the whipping in front of the window ,you stripping ,he has seen every thing .
Yes he has ,I' m going there inthe morning ,we can start my plan if you agree and of course. Eric has to go along but I'm sure he will ,if you dont agree them I'm afraid I will have to think about what our marrige will be ,it in all probability wontlast ,that wont sit good with your firm .
Are you feally going to make do this ,the whine in his voice was back ,I knew then I had him.yes its going to happen and I cant wait to see you on your knees with a cock in your mouth now lets get going
At the store he was further humiliated when i told him to ask the female clerk what type of strapon she recommend, smiling she replied well it depends on who is going to wear it ,he got reder murrmured ,she is .We picked out a ten inch very big around this was going to be very hard on his virgin asshole ,a whip ,a cane ,a very thin cane some nipple clamps and last but not least a male chastity device made to encase his cock ,but with a twist ,if he got hard a very sharp cork screw piece of metal would imbed its elf into his cock only able to be removed by u locking the cage and of course I would have the only key
At the counter ,the clerk with a smirk on her face pointed out a display of lubricant ,he will probably be eternily gratfull if you use lots of this when you shove it up his ass .we both laughed as Mark blanched ,maybe I'll want to do it with out I replied .Well suit your self but its very easy to rip him then he'll need medical attention .So I put a tube with the rest ,weel pay the ladiy or maybe we can work out a trade ,he opened his mouth but thought better of it handing her his credit card ,she laughed well I already have a slave but if you ever get tired of him advertise in the Kinky Crier ,there are lots of places you could sell him to .
In the car I opened the package with the strapon ,taking out the dildo ,holding it to his lips ,open ,he statred to object ,open your fucking mouth bitch show me what good cock sucker you are ,He obeyed taking half of it now suck I commanded you need the practice .
I made him keep it in his mouth all the way home

subserviant
06-17-2015, 04:21 PM
Walking to the house ,Mark carrying the purchases ,the dildo still in his mouth ,he had protested ,whining again ,please let me take it out at least until we get in the house .I jammed it back ,hissing you will suck it until I tell you other wise ,understand .He looked miserable but put it back in his mouth , suck it bitch .It was just getting dusk ,Eric was in the side yard .he couldn't help but see what was going on ,a huge grin came across,, his face seeing Mark ,he gave me a thumbs up .
I was pretty sure he would go along with my plan , he wanted to get into my pants bad enough that he would fuck me in front of Mark ,in fact I was sure it would turn him on ,he seemed like the type who liked to be in control and who knew he might like the idea of getting a blow job from another guy ,now it was time to tend to Mark ,he was going to be very sore in the morning

subrob99
06-17-2015, 07:22 PM
After hearing Amy mention earlier about she had to get things ready for Mark. As soon as Amy went into the house Eric went upstairs and set up his telescope. Pointing right into Amy and Mark's bedroom. This time Eric decided to attach a video camera. Just in case he needs it down the road. After Mark went in the house Eric grabbed his cooler of beers and went up stairs and waited until the bedroom light came on. It was Mark and Eric laughed to himself when he saw how big a hurry Mark through his clothes off. He must think he is going to be getting some. Eric moved the telescope and could see Mark slowly striking himself but quickly moving his hands just before Amy walked into the room. With a beer in one hand Eric dropped his shorts and stared running himself when he saw Amy drop her dress.

Mark a little frightened slowly walked to the dresser and picked up the extension cord. Stuttering "what is that for." Is fears became reality when she told him she was going to get twenty licks from the cord. Mark started begging. "Please no. I promise to do as told from now on. Ooooooohhh!" He yelled as she pinched and twisted his nipples. Hesitating turn around he looked back and before he could say anything more he felt the sting of the cord on his bare ass. "Ahhhbbbbhhha " almost in tears was starting to calm down. "Ugggggggg!" The next licks were almost unbearable as he felt the metal on the plug brushing his ass. When the last one came he fell on to the bed. Crying into the bed slowly I turn over and can see Amy is now completely naked standing in front of the window. Mark's cock throbbing it is so hard. Excited thinking she was going to sit on his cock. Instead she teased him and as it turned out Eric as well. Amy sexily walked naked to the dresser. Mark's tongue practically hanging out as she walked by. When she put her jeans on she leaned over giving Eric a good few of her large C sized breasts. That sent Eric over the edge and he shot his load on the floor. Amy seeing how horny her husband was kicked him with the balls with her boot. making Mark fall to the floor grabbing himself. Is cock instantly shrank to its one inch self. Kicking him in the side of the ribs she yells. "Get dressed bitch. We got some shopping to do." "Yes dear" Mark groaned as he got up putting on the clothes he had earlier. He picked up his boxers and Amy stopped him and said those are for real men. And told him to meet her in the car. Eric smiled as she waved. Mark finished getting dressed. Going commando for the first time. got in the drivers seat of the car and started backing down the drive way. Amy grabbed Mark's crotch and it was already hard again. She smirked "Your so pathetic." Eric jerked off again before going to bed watching the video of Amy and Mark.

Mark began breathing heavily having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. When Amy unzipped his cock and stroked it between two fingers. Good thing there isn't any cops out tonight they might think he is drunk. She asked if he liked how things have been the last couple of days. Mark blinded by the feelings in his cock. Told Amy that the last few days have been great. In fact I think it has been a relief with nothing left to hide. Then it was like a bomb went off like she told him she was pregnant or something. Slamming the brakes and pulling to the shoulder. Amy told him she wanted to be with another guy. One with a cock that can really satisfy her. And that he was going to participate. Mark with both hands on the wheel staring straight ahead. His heart racing a mile a minute. Mark plurted out" its Eric isn't it. I have seen the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. B b but I don't know. It will be hard to watch you with another man. " Amy did admit she really wanted to fuck Eric and whatch me suck a mans cock. And if mark didn't go along with it she would leave. Amy's hand still on his balls gave them a squeeze just before he spoke with a squeal in his voice. "I still don't know if I can do it. But I can't imagine my life without you. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy."

It was dead silence as they drove to the sex store. Once there Amy took Mark by the hand and made him ask the lady behind the counter about the strap ons. His face was blood red but his cock was straining to get out of his pants. In fact you could see a spot of precum leaking through. Everyone in the stared as they walked the isles Amy making him carry everything. On the way home Mark's eyes lit up when he saw the size of the dildo as she pulled it out of the package. With it pressed against his lips. He tells her "honey I don't know about this. I am not gay." Amy chuckled will just have to see about that now open up. Mark opened his mouth and she shoved the dildo all the way in his mouth until he started gaging. She worked it back and forth in his mouth as they drove. Tormenting him asking him how it feels to be sucking a cock and how this rubber cock was much bigger then his. When they would stop and a stoplight cars stopped next to them would honk.

When they got to the house Amy told Mark to not take the dildo out of your mouth until I say you can. Mark got of the car opening the trunk to get the other items as he closed the trunk be here's Eric yell from his porch. " hey Mark and Amy". Mark so embarrassed didn't say word and practically ran into the hous and took the stuff upstairs. Waiting for Amy to allow him to remove the dildo. Amy did stop to say high and told Eric she can't wait to swim in his pool tomorrow. Eric gave her hug before she went in the house squeezing Amy's ass bringing her as close to him ass possible so she could feel is large cock against her crotch. He replied can't wait to see you in my pool.

subserviant
06-18-2015, 04:46 AM
wow the squeeze from Eric got my motor running ,unless he had a sausage in those pants he was well endowed ,I pushed my hips against him tightly ,letting him feel all my attributes as his hand slipped to m ass let it rest there for a bit before pulling away ah ah that's for tomorrow ,his grinned widens ,why not tonight ,I then explained how I wanted to do it in front of Mark and asked if he had any objections to involving him
Are you kidding ,I don't care if the pope is going to watch ,I'm going to show you how real men fuck ,make Mark'y give me a blow job
This was what I wanted to hear ,and how about you ,his hand cupped my breast ,I'm going to show you a few things that sissy boy Mark had neglected to teach you ,his hand went under my jeans and panties ,a finger traced up down the crack of my bum ,finding my rosebud ,I made a moe to pull away ,he held me ,oh never had the pleasure of having a cock or tongue up your ass I suspect ,nuzzling my neck were going to start tonight .It was all I could do to push him away ,please I need this to in front of Mark .
He grinned ok I can wait but believe me Morrow I"m going to fuck you ,let you suck my cock and I'm going to assfuck you ,give me any problems and I'll use a whip on you ,He said it in such a casuaul matter of fact way it made my legs tremble ,if he had pushed I would have dropped to my knees ,or gotten in to whatever position he wanted ,your Mark is watching from the bed room window ,better go whip his sorry ass for peeking .
See you tomorrow I bad him good bye ,I had a noisy neighbor to look after ,he was still at window ,a raging hard on So you liked what you seen ,its obvious ,your little cock is standing straight up but who gave you permission to spy on me ,did isay its alright to watch ,he was about to bluster an excuse but the whip caught him cross the face ,he cried out and I swung it ,landing every where he sank to his knee sobbing ,I continued until my arm gave out ,Mark lieing in the floor in the fetal position tring to protect himself but made no move to try and stop me .I tired of beating him ,opening the package containing the chastity device
You might as well get used to it ,put it on bring me the key and you'd better ho i dont lose it ,the fire dept would think it hilarious .THe attachment secured ,I began to tease him wanting to see how the cock cage worked ,pinching his nipples squeezing his balls his little cock was soon impaled onto the metal corkscrew device ,it brought fresh tears and begging to have it removed ,your just going to have to control your self
I sneered ,it stays on now go to sleep we have to be at Erics for 11 and believe me its going to be a long day ,
I want to talk about going there ,I dont think its good idea ,You dont have any ideas baby you gave up having any around the house ,,from now on its my ideas and you'll obey them ,now shut up or I make you sleep in the back yard tied to a post

subrob99
06-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Eric feeling Amy's wetness has he stuck his hand down her pants. He could tell that she wanted has bad as he wanted her. It has been about five years sense Eric has been with a woman let alone one this perky. It was all he could do to keep from taking her right there in the yard even with Mark watching naked with that dildo still stuck in his mouth. Eric laughed as he pointed it out to Amy he slapped her on the ass as she went in the house. Knowing he was fixing to get another show he ran upstairs to turn on the video camera attached to the telescope. Pulling up his leather captains chair he waited until Amy walked in. She instantly grabbed the whip and went right after Mark. Eric busted out laughing when the first crack of the whip it Mark in the face. The dildo in his mouth went flying out. That made Amy matter. The next lashing landed on Mark's cock. Causing him to fall to the ground. He was covering himself in a fetal position. While his wife continued to beat him with the whip. Most of the lashings landing on his back and exposed ass. Amy threw down the chastity device as Mark laid there crying."now put that on bitch." Amy stood with her legs spread and her back to the window. She slowly slides her pants and panties down bending over she looks back at Eric with a big smile and blows a kiss. Amy managed to beat Mark until his erection was gone which made it easy for him to slide the device around his cock. Nervously looking at the corkscrew in he center just above his pee hole. Amy wanting to see him suffer rubbed her tits in his face while she rubbed his balls and until she heard him scream as the cork screw went into the center of his cock. He begged for her to take it off she just laughed shoving the dildo bake in his mouth to shut him up. Mark laid on the bed moaning unable to get comfortable with the screw deep in his cock . She kicked him to the floor telling him if you don't shut up going to send you outside. Eric left the camera recording and Amy naked sleeping in bed. While he got he house ready for them tomorrow.

subrob99
06-18-2015, 08:09 PM
The next morning Eric woke up early. Wearing a small speedo while he cleaned the pool. Keeping a close eye on Mark and Amy's house every now and then he could hear Mark scream or whining. Finished with the pool Eric went in the house and made some mimosa's along with a small brunch of fruit and pastries. Then he went upstairs to take a shower and put on his Hawaiian style swim trunks and white t-shirt sitting out on the front porch smoking and old Cuban cigar as he wait for Mark and Amy to show.

subserviant
06-19-2015, 10:06 AM
An interesting night to say the least ,I got tired of listening to Mark whining ,even though he no longer had a hard on the cork screw stayed in his cock ,every time he moved it caused him a lot of pain .Ok I finally said
bring me the key .he groaned as his every move was agony ,I unfastened the lock letting the device slide out ,the huge sigh of relieve made me think it wouldn't do to have him in the chastity belt when he was at work or out in public ,I would have to come up with another way to make sure he wasn't jerking off .
I took his flaccid penis squeezing it hard ,a yelp but he didn't try to pull away ,how do you feel about our little arrangement so far .Are you still on board ? He thought for a minute ,yes I'm sill ok with it ,a smile its the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me ,accept for our first night together that is .
The poor fool thought he had been the first guy I had fucked ,oh well no sense in spoiling that for him ,I'm still not sure about tomorrow ,with Erci ,do we really need to go that far ,his little cock was growing in my hand just talking about it turned him on .
Yes I replied that's is for sure going to happen ,that is as long as Eric agrees ,just think darling how exciting it will be for you watching another mans cock inside me ,if he insists I will submit to doing for him a couple of things that I'v never done for you .He looked puzzled ,oh come on what are you always wanting to do ,yes if he demands it I will suck his cock ,I will let him fuck my ass but before he cums I hope he will pull out and you'll get on your knees ,take his dick in your mouth ,swallow his cum and lick my shit from his cock
he was now rock hard ,I knew a few tugs and he would blow his load which I didn't want to happen,I wanted him horny in the morning ,the more the better .I still don't know I had no idea you would make me do all that stuff , get the leather strap baby I can feel you need to get rid of this ,I beat his cock until it finally grew soft ,snuggled against him dreaming of what Eric was going to make us do ,I wondered befoer nodding off if he would treat me like I had been treating Mark ,I had no idea how much pain I could take but it turned me on thinking about it ,I had tried putting clothes pins on my nipples but had taken them off after only a short while ,thinking if I was forced the keep them on it would be so much better

subserviant
06-19-2015, 10:08 AM
An interesting night to say the least ,I got tired of listening to Mark whining ,even though he no longer had a hard on the cork screw stayed in his cock ,every time he moved it caused him a lot of pain .Ok I finally said
bring me the key .he groaned as his every move was agony ,I unfastened the lock letting the device slide out ,the huge sigh of relieve made me think it wouldn't do to have him in the chastity belt when he was at work or out in public ,I would have to come up with another way to make sure he wasn't jerking off .
I took his flaccid penis squeezing it hard ,a yelp but he didn't try to pull away ,how do you feel about our little arrangement so far .Are you still on board ? He thought for a minute ,yes I'm sill ok with it ,a smile its the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me ,accept for our first night together that is .
The poor fool thought he had been the first guy I had fucked ,oh well no sense in spoiling that for him ,I'm still not sure about tomorrow ,with Erci ,do we really need to go that far ,his little cock was growing in my hand just talking about it turned him on .
Yes I replied that's is for sure going to happen ,that is as long as Eric agrees ,just think darling how exciting it will be for you watching another mans cock inside me ,if he insists I will submit to doing for him a couple of things that I'v never done for you .He looked puzzled ,oh come on what are you always wanting to do ,yes if he demands it I will suck his cock ,I will let him fuck my ass but before he cums I hope he will pull out and you'll get on your knees ,take his dick in your mouth ,swallow his cum and lick my shit from his cock
he was now rock hard ,I knew a few tugs and he would blow his load which I didn't want to happen,I wanted him horny in the morning ,the more the better .I still don't know I had no idea you would make me do all that stuff , get the leather strap baby I can feel you need to get rid of this ,I beat his cock until it finally grew soft ,snuggled against him dreaming of what Eric was going to make us do ,I wondered before nodding off if he would treat me like I had been treating Mark ,I had no idea how much pain I could take but it turned me on thinking about it ,I had tried putting clothes pins on my nipples but had taken them off after only a short while ,thinking if I was forced the keep them on it would be so much better
I awoke to a beautiful day ,Mark poor darling looked as if he hadn't slept at all ,I suppose the beating I gave his very sore cock didn't help ,oh well he had 3 days to recover or had he ,it would depend on what Eric had in mind ,I could hardly wait .Leaving the bed and the sleeping Mark I stood in front of the window ,looking at him at the pool ,it would soon be time to find out what our neighbor had in mind for us

subrob99
06-20-2015, 10:50 PM
A

subrob99
06-20-2015, 10:51 PM
Mark yelping like a little girl as Amy squeezed and hand on his very sore cock. Amy knew she could crush him now. When she asked if he still likes how things have been going. Mark Nodding in acceptance asking Amy" are you sure we have to do this with Eric. I am not sure we can trust him. " His heart sank she told him that the thing with Eric is on and that she is going to let him do things that she never let Mark do and that she wants Mark to clean her out after he fucks her and mostly wants to watch Mark suck on a big cock. "Honey if your sure. Don't know I can do it still but if it makes you happy" . Mark's cock throbbing all night all he did was watch as Amy slept naked in bed. The next morning Amy allowed Mark to sleep in until it was almost time to go. She would touch herself as she watched Eric clean the pool on his right speedo.

After Mark showered they both got dressed and went next door. Eric was waiting outside for them. He shook Mark's hand and gave
Amy a big hug and kiss on the cheek. He tells them to make them self at home and offers each one of his mimosas. Once refreshed they all three went outside by the pool. Mark and Eric just stare as Amy sexily took off her shirts revealing her black thong bikini. Both lost in her beauty. Mark stunned as Eric took her hand and helps her in the pool. Mark had never seen this bikini before. Amy went under the water making lap. When she came up she wrapped her hands around Eric's neck and they both began to kiss while Mark looked on. Their lips never seperated as Eric unhooked Amy's top. Amy pulling on Erica lips as she worked her bikini bottoms off showing them to Eric before wrapping her legs around him. Mark couldn't help he starts to rub his already hard cock as he watched the two make out. Amy sees Mark and whispers you will be punished later for that. Eric picks Amy up and easily carries her to the family room and lays her on the couch. Mark following close behind doesn't what to look but can't stop him self. When he sees Eric take his shorts off and forces Amy to suck his large cock. Had to be at least twelve inches and very thick. Eric laughs as Amy tells Mark to show Eric what she had to deal with the last couple years. He's like it is amazing that it is smaller in person than in my telescope. Grabbing Amy's head with both hands he fucks her mouth hard and fast before he shoots his large load deep in the back of her throat. Once she has sucked every last drop he picks her up and sticks his two fingers deep in her pussy Amy moaning loudly on the verge of cumming he pulls out and says there will be plenty of time for that later it is time for lunch. All three of them naked sat and ate lunch at Eric's kitchen table. The whole time Amy had one hand on Eric's cock. Eric then asks before we go any further. I want to make sure you are ok with it especially you Mark. Mark nervously said yes whatever makes my wife happy. You knew Amy's answer by the smile on her face. After lunch Amy made Mark clean the kitchen and told him to join them in the bedroom when he is finished.

subserviant
06-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Mark finally got up ,coming down stairs fresh from a shower ,he reached behind me grabbing my ass ,that was great last night ,I really enjoyed it ,you can do that anytime you want to me . I made my face go cold ,are you saying I need your permission to repeat it ,,is that what your implying .
His face turned red ,no no its not what I meant at all ,I'm sorry if that's the way it came out ,I mean you can do that to me ,eerrrr no that's not right ,please I'm a little confused ,
Are you saying that you want to be my slave ,that I will own you to what ever I want to you ,he nodded furiously ,yes I loved it when you decided to do to me what you did ,the torture ,my cock ,my nuts my nipples
even the cock cage I just want to tell you that I have never felt so satisfied in my life knowing you own me .
I smiled ,undo your robe ,he had an erection ,and whats this ,did I give you permission to get a hard on .he shook his head ,no maam its just what you do to me ,its such a turn on .I could hardly be pissed off at him
but he still needed a lesson ,I had dug out an old barbers strop that an uncle had used in his shop a long time ago its was perfect for punishing his little cock .Handing him a light cord ,tie it behind the head I instructed ,the pull it so your cock is lieing flat on the table ,I took the other end tied it to the table leg ,his cock an balls where now on the table top ,its a good thing he was in trim shape ,his dick is so short it would have been difficult to spank if he had and flab .I first smash brought a shriek that must have been heard at the neighbors ,the ensuing smacks brought more of the same until he was blubbering but made no move to ry to cover his cock or his nuts .After a dozen or so I stopped ,digging my nails into the tortured flesh ,now do you think you can behave ? Yesplease I can behve honest ,well we'll see come along its time to go visiting ,He struggeld into his swim trunks ,his very sore cock being a bit of a problem .

subserviant
06-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Mark finally got up ,coming down stairs fresh from a shower ,he reached behind me grabbing my ass ,that was great last night ,I really enjoyed it ,you can do that anytime you want to me . I made my face go cold ,are you saying I need your permission to repeat it ,,is that what your implying .
His face turned red ,no no its not what I meant at all ,I'm sorry if that's the way it came out ,I mean you can do that to me ,eerrrr no that's not right ,please I'm a little confused ,
Are you saying that you want to be my slave ,that I will own you to what ever I want to you ,he nodded furiously ,yes I loved it when you decided to do to me what you did ,the torture ,my cock ,my nuts my nipples
even the cock cage I just want to tell you that I have never felt so satisfied in my life knowing you own me .
I smiled ,undo your robe ,he had an erection ,and whats this ,did I give you permission to get a hard on .he shook his head ,no maam its just what you do to me ,its such a turn on .I could hardly be pissed off at him
but he still needed a lesson ,I had dug out an old barbers strop that an uncle had used in his shop a long time ago its was perfect for punishing his little cock .Handing him a light cord ,tie it behind the head I instructed ,the pull it so your cock is lieing flat on the table ,I took the other end tied it to the table leg ,his cock an balls where now on the table top ,its a good thing he was in trim shape ,his dick is so short it would have been difficult to spank if he had and flab .I first smash brought a shriek that must have been heard at the neighbors ,the ensuing smacks brought more of the same until he was blubbering but made no move to ry to cover his cock or his nuts .After a dozen or so I stopped ,digging my nails into the tortured flesh ,now do you think you can behave ? Yesplease I can behve honest ,well we'll see come along its time to go visiting ,He struggeld into his swim trunks ,his very sore cock being a bit of a problem .

subserviant
06-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Eric met us at the pool ,hand out stretched giving us a hand shake .I received your return email agreeing to all my demands ,I wasn't kidding when I said I am a Dom ,I enjoy sexual sadism ,humiliation ,degradation ,I was pleased when you agreed to place your self and Mark in my possession but I warn you I do love to torture .
He had spelled it out in the email but I suppose he felt the need to warn me again ,it didn't apply to Mark As I owned him and whatever I said he would do ,even though I would have to turn over his owner ship to Eric when ever he demanded it .
I undid my beach robe letting it drop ,my new black bikini barely covering my body .I dove into the water ,it felt wonderful ,I swam the length feeling more than seeing Eric enter the pool ,he had arrarently instructed Mark to stay on the side .
His hands clasped my waist ,teaching behind undoing the top .baring my breasts ,,next my bottoms where in his hands ,throwing them to Mark ,look after them boy ,his hands where all over me ,kissing caressing
I glanced at Mark he was rubbing his cock watching as Eric led me from the pool into the house ,I murrumured to Mark youll be punished severly for that ,Erics swim suit dropped to the floor his huge cock sprang free ,I gasped at the size ,now get on your knees and suck it , his hand held my head as he fed the enourmase organ down my throat pumping hard ,it wasnt long be fore he groaned ,I couldnt keep all his cum inmy mouth ,it seeped out down my chin ,he motioned to Mark ,lick my cum from her face ,as for you bitch I am going to show you what happens to sluts for disobeying me ,I warned you to swallow it all ,Mark meanwhile was on his knees licking the cum from my face

subserviant
06-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Go and get the key to unlock his chastity device ,no go naked and don't be long ,I hurried to do his bidding ,grabbing the key running back hoping no one would see me .I was excited no one had ever treated me like this ,I wanted more ,to be ordered around instead of the meek ,mild Mark .Now undo the lock Eric ordered ,Mark its going to be your lucky day ,she is going to suck you off ,after what you told me about her refusing to even kiss your cock its about time she learned what a womans mouth his for ,beside complaining that is .
I stared at him ,but its part of our relationship ,I cant do that .the back hand knocked me to my knees ,well your relationship is about to change bitch .My face felt like it had been hit by a hammer ,theres a rod in teh corner ,bring it to me ,Mark tells m you really like the rod ,he laughed only now its going to be across your ass ,when you'v had enough tell me your ready to suck Marks cock and I might quit .
Forcing me over a table ,the beating began ,I finally cried out ok ok I'll do it .the tears streaming down my facir the first time ,the menacing rod making me suck hard ,it only took a bout half a minute when he exploded into my mouth ,I had trouble taking it all but managed .He grabbed my hair making sure I got every drop ,wow that was unbelievable .
There will be a lot more ,she's our cock whore and now its my turn ,he pointed to the table telling Mark to band over it ,his gigantic cock jutting out ,Im gonna break in your asshole ,A my get the lube from the drawer motioning to the side table ,I did as he wanted acutely aware of my nakedness ,now that the initial sexual excitement was over I started to wonder if this had been a smart move after all ti was supposed to kind of a joint effort between eric and I to dominante Mark ,yes i had agreed to doing as he wanted but cleasrly hadnt thoguht it all through ,I still wanted to be fucked by that huge cock so i played along ,
May I get my robe please ,His face turned dark ,you'll stay nude until I tell you different he barked ,get ready to finish me off when I pull out of Marks ass ,and this time you had better swallow it all or so help me I'll sell you to the snuff movie makers ,oh and by the way this is all being recorded every thing ,even when you carried out yoru games in front of your window ,I'm pretty sure it will be the end of Marks partnership if the tape gets out .I lubed his cock almost bawling at what I had gotten us into ,he positioned himslef behind Mark ,laughing ,this is sure goona hurt you more than me starting to ram the monstor

subrob99
06-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Mark at first thought he would be ok with it. But when Rick forced amy to her knees to suck his huge cock. "Baby please don't. You don't have to do this. Please let's just go home." Mark looked on in horror as amy took that cock in her mouth. She lifted her mouth off his cock and said "you forgot one thing Mark. I want to do it and also want to watch you suck this cock. If you want to go you can but just know I will leave you. It's your choice" Mark just stood there in silence. Watching as Eric drove his cock deep down Amy's throat. She stopped be gone already. Mark then replied. "No No I don't want to loose you will do what it takes to make you happy." Eric grinned he knew he had Mark and amy right where he wants them. It wasn't long Eric started grunting and cum started to leak out the side of Amy's mouth. Eric chuckled "I know one way to make Amy happy. You can lick my cum off her. " Mark hesitated unsure he could go through with it. Eric slapped him in the back of the head forcing him to the floor. On his knees. Amy had cum running down her face and chest. with an ugly face Marks face. He sticks his tongue out nearly gagging at the taste of Eric's cum as he licked up her chest to Amy's lips. Where she gave him a deep kiss. Eric tells him you and your wife better get used to it.

Eric told Amy to get the key to marks chastity device. Mark let out a yelp because his cock started to get hard thinking maybe this time will get to cum. Amy's tits were bouncing as she hurried to our house to get the key. Eric told Mark while she is gone to make us some drinks. Amy must have been aroused by running outside naked when she came back both nipples were poking straight up. Mark cringed as Amy removed the chastity device. The head of Marks cock bright red from cork screw being ripped out of his cock. He started to worry when Eric demanded Amy to suck marks cock and if she tried to leave he would send the video to marks boss. She still seemed defiant until he whipped her with the rod and she decided to suck marks cock. Mark didn't last long as this was the first time he ever got a blow job from any woman. He grabs hold of his wife's hair as he bucked emptying is cum into his wife's mouth. The sexual high was short lived. Eric told Mark it was his turn and to bend over. Mark asked "Please not that. Do I have to?" Eric the pulled tablet out behind the couch and showed him a video. "If you don't want me to send this to your boss you do. I am not going to tell you again." Shaking Mark slowly bent over the coffee table. Trying to keep his eyes closed knowing this was going to hurt his virgin ass. Amy helped lube up Eric's cock. Mark tried to pull away when he felt the head of Eric's cock touch his ass. But Amy held him in place. A second after Eric warned him this was going to hurt. Mark let out a scream his ass feeling like it is being ripped open . Besides the loud grunts all you could hear from Mark was please stop. Eric started pumping harder and just before he came he pulled out of marks ass and shoved his cock into Amy mouth shooting his load down her throat lucky for her she didn't spill a drop. Mark exhausted collapsed on to the coffee table his ass gaping open. After Amy cleaned Eric's cock he too must have been tired he told Mark and Amy they could go home now but he expected to see them in the morning. Mark picked up his clothes and Eric told him and Amy they will leave as they are. Both turned red as they went to the front door. Mark opened the door and looked down the street making sure no one was there. He was just about to step out the door when Eric stopped him and said you for got something he put marks chastity device back on but he kept the key. Laughing this way I will know you will be back. Eric slapped Amy on the bare ass and gave her deep kiss whispering to her I will be expecting a show tonight.

subserviant
06-26-2015, 04:19 AM
What have we gotten ourselves into ,Mark was worried ,he of course was thinking about the video Eric had been making .I wouldn't worry to much about the video darling ,I took his balls in my hand squeezing lightly
Eric is a big wheel in the community ,he heads all sorts of charity's ,he's the president of the club ,when he if it ever got out that he is a pervert he can pack his bags and leave town ,he's just blowing smoke when he
says he will release the vid . A famous politician once said " if your going to screw around on your wife or husband make sure you choice some one who has a much to lose as you do " and believe me he has much more to lose then we do . And it dosent take a rocket scientist to see that you really enjoyed what happened this morning .
Did you enjoy getting a blow job from little wifey ,sure you did ,how long have you had the submissive tendency's I asked .I know your aunty who used to beat you must have had some thing to do with it but you v kept it pretty much hidden even though I suspected it right from when we first started dating ,the way you are so eager to please me ,agreeing to my every want ,its taken me this long to catch on to how much you like to be dommed ,if I had more sexual experience right from the start I would have seen it a lot earlier ,
He nodded ,I continued I can see how sexily exciting it is you .
Mark thought about it for a bit ,yes he replied it was when aunt Bea used to punish me ,whipping me in front of my sister ,when they both would laugh at my little penis ,thast when it started ,at college when I met you I tried to put the feeling behind me but every time we would make out I knew I would do anything for you ,when you finally let me make love to you
I as so hooked that I dreamed about you taking over complete control of my life ,now with Eric in the picture it ads to the excitement ,I have a problem with you letting him make love to you its not right that another man has sex with my wife ,I have a big problem with that ,so maybe we can call it quits with Eric before it comes to that .I just smiled e had already said he would do anything for me ,and anything meant watching Eric fuck me
It was later on in the day ,Eric waved for us to come over ,I had been dreaming about his huge cock ,so far it had only been in my mouth ad Marks asshole of course ,every time I thought about it I get wet between my legs .We went to Eric's ,he was usual jovial self ,telling Mark to fix us drinks ,sitting next to me ,his arm across my shoulders ,hand slipping my bikini top down caressing my breast ,Mark getting red in the face watching .
So Marky boy ,I'm going to fuck your wife ,what think you of that ,right in front of you ,I'll be shoving my cock into her cunt ,maybe I'll get her to suck it a little before I fuck her
Mark swallowed hard not answering ,Eric's vice turned hard ,answer me bitch boy ,how will you fell when I fuck your wife

subrob99
06-26-2015, 02:39 PM
Mark winced in pain as Amy began squeezing and massaging his balls with us cock still trapped in the cage. He did pour his heart out to Amy how secretly he likes it when she is dominating him. He just doesn't feel comfortable with her having sex with Eric but is ok with it as long as it makes her happy. Amy seemed overjoyed thinking now with marks acceptance of it. Eric called them over Amy seemed giddy and Mark still seemed hesitant but went along any way. Once in Eric's house him and Amy went to the den holding hands. While Mark made them each a margarita. By the time Mark walked in Amy was practically naked Eric already took her top down and was pinching her nipples as he stuck his tongue down her throat. Amy had her hand on Eric's exposed cock. Mark was feeling sick to his stomach see him touch his wife and he could tell she enjoyed it. Mark set the drinks down that is when they noticed be was there. Eric asked you ready for a real man to fuck your wife. Mark with a red face didn't say a word that is when Eric raised his voiced spreading Amy's legs and moving her bikini bottom to the side. With two fingers spreading her pussy lips. "ANSWER me now!!" Mark stammers on "no offense but no I really do not want to see you fuck me wife. " Eric laughed "well your wife says differently. Now Mark you know you want me to fuck her juicy pussy don't you. " Mark shaking knowing Eric could destroy him. "I am sorry I don't want to see you do that if you must fuck someone no matter how painful it is you can fuck me." Mark dropped his shorts and bent over in front of Eric. Eric slapped marks ass "I already fucked you later. " Grabbing Amy's head and forcing it down on his cock. Eric smiled "I will make a compromise. Instead of fucking Amy's pussy right now I will fuck her ass instead. Now I suggest you get back there and lube up Amy's ass or it is going to hurt her like it hurt you." Mark had a tear running down his face. He was about to speak but Eric stopped him and said "now it is too late made up my mind." Mark went to grab he tube of lube but Eric stopped him and said use your tongue and you better do it good. Mark realizing he was in a no win situation told his wife he was sorry and dropped to his knees and before he knew it had is tongue deep down Amy's ass. She started moaning with Eric's cock in her mouth. The taste of her ass must of drove Mark wild cause his cock instantly became hard and stayed hard. Even when Eric pulled his cock out of her mouth and drove it into her ass. Mark actually must have been turned on by the site when he offered his cock to Amy's mouth. Eric saw that and said "O I see it is ok as long as you are getting some. " "I I don't know Mark replied Amy grabbed his cock with one hand and Mark was so horny before she got his cock in her mouth he shot his load all over her face in her eyes and on her nose. Eric busted out that is why she needs a real man. Now Mark you ready. He looked puzzled. "Now mark it is only fair. She cleaned your shit off my dick now you have to clean hers off." Eric started jerking as he came deep in Amy's ass. "Oh and by the way you will now need to clean my cum out of your wife's ass. Eric pulled out Mark got on his knees and was disgusted Amy grabbed his head pushing him towards the cock open wide. Mark gagged and moaned as he licks and sucked the juices off Eric's cock. When he finished Amy and Mark each grabbed there drinks and Amy laid on her back with her legs spread. Cum running down her ass Mark sank to his knees and begin licking the cum and Amy was screaming in extacy having multiple organisms. Everytime Mark would try and get up she would close her legs around his neck. Eric told them he was going to take another swim and Amy and I were welcome to join when finished.

subserviant
06-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Shit this isnt what I wanted ,to be ass fucked ,it was Eric's way of saying I can do what ever the fuck I want ,I bend over the chair ,nothing fancy ,not in a bed ,just over a chair once again his way of proving he's in charge ,Mark the fucking wimp whining about not wanting to see his wife get fucked ,the son of a bitch ,he's the reason I didn't have Eric's cock in my cunt ,as he positioned the head of his cock against my rose bud ,I knew all the lube in the world would stop it from hurting like hell ,Mark had proved that when Erics cock had impaled him earlier ,he had screamed like a little girl .I winced as he tried to gain entrance ,I tried to plead with him ,your to big Eric please do my cunt instead ,he laughed oh its going into your asshole make no mistake ,he grabbed my hips ,driving forward ,I felt like I was being split in two ,he stopped gathered his strength drove in,it was enough I let out a scream ,begging him to stop ,he grunted driving him self all the way in ,my throat was raw ,bawling my eyes out begging and pleading ,he pumped ,finally spewing his cum deep inside me .I collapsed on the chair feeling the hot cum leaking out of me .Get over here to Mark get her cleaned up ,use your mouth ,he cuffed Mark adding to his humiliation ,completely degraded he obeyed
licking my asshole swallowing Eric's cum ,while he went to the pool ,both of you come out here when your done ,oh leave your clothes off ..
We followed him ,I was so sore I could hardly walk ,so now Mark what do you think of me fucking your wife ,right in front of you,did you like it ,he smiled ,your going to like it more when I properly fuck her in front of you

subrob99
06-27-2015, 07:46 PM
After Mark finished cleaning Amy out. With Amy and Eric's juices glistening off his face. They both walked to the pool Amy had a little bit of a limp in her walk. Eric was already in the pool. "Well Mark how did you like watching me fuck your wife in the ass. I know enjoyed it." Mark watched as Amy got in the pool and swam up to Eric. "I am sorry Eric I still a little worried about it. But starting to come around." Eric sighed "I can see you are. You little pickle is already hard thinking about fucking your wife. Now while I was waiting on you two I got an idea. Mark goto the garage and on the work bench is a small tool box. Go get it." When Mark got back Amy was swimming laps in the pool. Eric was stand near the fence. He had Mark hand him a hammer out of the toolbox and began taking the nails out. Of a section of the privacy fence between his yard and Mark and Amy's yard. Once the nails were out Mark naked was able to take down the boards and stack them to the side. After Eric finished he told Mark and Amy from now on when they come over they are to be naked and this way he won't have to worry about anyone calling the cops. Eric opens the tool box and says he has something for Mark."There it is" pulling out a pair of needle nose pliars. He takes the pliars and clamps them on the head of marks cock. "Ahhhh! Please stop!!" Eric chuckles" fitting a pair of needle nose pliars clamped around your needle dick." Amy busts out laughing that is when Eric says " Amy I wouldn't laugh too hard." Pulling out a pair of slip joint pliars and clamps them on her perky left nipple. Amy lets out a yelp whining as Eric led Mark and Amy attached to the pliars to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom he releases the pliars. Mark grabs hold of his cock moaning. "Now Mark it is time for me to fuck your wives cunt. And your going to help. Or I will put those pliars back on your cock. Now take my shorts off fag." Shaking Mark gets on his knees and pulls Eric's swim trunks off. His large semi hard cock flops out practically hitting Mark in the face. Eric and Amy layed on the bed kissing. With a disgusted look on his face Mark put one hand around Eric's cock before taking the head into his mouth. While Mark was sucking Eric's cock. Eric was fingering Amy's soaking wet pussy. Once his cock was good and hard Eric had to practically pull marks head of his cock. "Now Mark I want you to have a close up of me fucking your wife. Lay on your back with your head at the foot of the bed. Amy you straddle marks face in soggy style position" Mark looking straight up at Amy's pussy as Eric positioned his cock at her entrance. "Mark you ready to what your wife get fucked like she deserves. So I know you approve kiss the head of my cock. " Mark just mumbled something and lightly brushed his lips on Eric's cock. Eric took it as a yes grabbing Amy's shoulders and with one good thrust forced his cock all the way in. Eric's large balls would slap Mark in the face. Amy was moaning loudly and started to rock back and forth. Every now and then Eric would pull out and forced Mark to suck his cock. Eric right before he came to humiliate Mark even more pulled out of Amy and shot his cum some landing on Amy's pussy put most of it landed on marks face. His nose and for head. After Mark cleaned his wife's pussy Eric was ready to go again and had Amy lay on her back and pounded her again sending her through multiple orgasims and once Eric came in her pussy he had Mark clean him and Amy off while the two of them layed back breathing heavy trying to catch there breath.

subrob99
07-07-2015, 09:56 AM
As Mark finished cleaning off Amy and Eric. Eric told him to go fetch him a beer. Before Mark came back to the bedroom. He could hear Amy let out a few screams. Eric had Amy each of Amy's legs secured to the opposite bed posts bent over. Her legs spread wide and her arms cuffed in front of her. Mark handed Eric the beer and could see why Amy was screaming. She had one of the pliers clamping her pussy lips shut. Eric chugged down the beer. "Mark today is your luckily day. I could see by your hard little cock you have enjoyed being treated like a cum slut. Tell me I am not right" Mark just smiled. "I am going to let you fuck your wife. Now her pussy is off limits to you. Only real men get to have that. Which is why I clamped it shut. Heads on the other hand is yours. " Mark not sure what to do just stood there. Eric told him to get to it before he changed his mind. Mark stepped up to Amy slowly rubbing her rosebud with his cock. Every movement she would ket out a whimper as the weight of the pliers tugged on her pussy lips. Mark with one hand on her hip and another hand on his cock he slowly forced his cock into her ass. Which had already be loosened Ed up by Eric. Once he entered his cock all the way in her ass . Mark felt Eric behind him. Mark looked back worried Eric says "now you know there would be a catch for this. " Eric without another word drive his cock deep into marks ass. And fucked mark as hard as he could while marks cock would get buried deeper into Amy's ass. Until the both came and when Eric pulled out he presented Amy with his blood, shit and cum covered cock clean it slit he demands. Mark exhausted just collapsed on Amy's back. After she finished cleaning him off. He got a belt and whipped her ass until it was red and released her and told Mark and Amy to go home and get cleaned up and come back tomorrow. On the way out the door Eric told Amy I will be watching. From my window and expect a good show. That sissy husband of yours likes it when you beat him.

subserviant
07-10-2015, 06:09 PM
We stumbled across the lawn holding our clothing ,Eric had forbidden my request to put our swim suits on ,I want to watch your ass he smiled running a finger up and down my slit .Shit I was getting wet again ,his cock pressed into me ,not now slut you" ll have to wait until tomorrow ,slapping my ass he stood watching until we went inside .
Well darling Mark what did you think of that .I really didnt enjoy it ,he got red in the face .I laughed ,you lieing bastard you loved every minute of it ,look your little cock is getting hard just talking about it
Ok your right I did enjoy it ,it was every thing I ever fantasised about but I,m stilll not convincecd that he wont use the videos against us .
I reasured him ,Eric has noting to gain ,as I told you he stands to lose a lot ,he is filthy rich so he certainly wont try to extort money ,he"s the same as us ,getting his jollys by acting out sexual fantasy .
This seemed to placate him .Now Eric wants to see a show so get upstairs ,he went easy on you ,I"m not you are going to be a very sore dude when this day is over .I held up the locking pliers ,Eric had ordered me to keep them on my cunt lips walking home .Theses are for your cock ,were going to try all the toys including the strap on oh by the way I,m not going to be as nice as Eric ,its going up your asshole with no lube now get upstairs

subrob99
07-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Marks cock as hard as could be. He stuttered "I didn't want to admit it at first I was unsure. But I got incredibly turned on watching Eric fuck you. Just still scared this could get out. " Amy's sweet voice changed with out warning. She told Mark Eric wanted a show and that he probably wasn't going to like. She let out a squeal when she pulled the pliers of her cunt. Mark started to shake when she said she would use them on his cock. She yelled telling him to get upstairs and she would be there in a minute. Mark still naked his cock almost ready to explode from the talk. Practically ran upstairs. As he waited he moved the curtains and looked out the window. Eric smiled and waved at Mark. Leaving the blinds open Eric with his hands directed Mark to the center of the room and gave a motion for Mark to get on his knees. Mark complied and kneeled in the center of the room with his head looking down waiting for Amy with precum leaking from the head of his throbbing cock. Mark didn't dare look as he hear the foot steps of Amy behind him. Which sounded like she was wearing high heels. Nervous Mark looked up with his eyes and saw Eric give a thumbs up.

subserviant
07-12-2015, 12:53 PM
I opened the slding door that doubled as a window ,giving Eric a wave ,he had the telescope aimed ,not that he needed it ,with his house and ours on the same level the bedroom was wide open for him to see every thing I turned slowly giving him a good look at what I had on ,I got a thumbs up as he veiwed the leather corset ,pushing up my tits ,I had rouged my nipples ,now bright red ,the thigh lengh 6inch spike heels added to 12 inch strap on cock jutting straight out ,it was as big around as a beer can .
Mark whimmpered ,no you cant he blubbered ,the sweat breaking out on his forhead ,please Amy not that .I enjoyed listening to him beg ,pleading for mercy ,he dropped to his knees ,weeping not being able to take his eyes off the gigantic cock ,as big as Eric was he wasnt any match for the strap on ,I was a little concerned about ripping Marks ass open but thought what the hell its why we had isurance ,my other concern was if I pissed off Eric by puttung Mark out of the program for a while ,oh well what the hell I was going to risk it ,the cock was going to be rammed up Marks asshole ,I was going to teach him to stick his cock in my mouth even though Eric had. Ordered him to
I picked up the rod ,bend backwards !my voice cold and steely ,he obeyed still on his knees ,his cock sticking out ,his balls hanging .I drew back with all my might brought the rod across his cock and nuts .The reaction was immediate ,his hands shot to his genitles ,screaming in pain .
Move your hands I commanded ,he shook his head .please no more .It infuriated me ,move your fucking hands bitch ,he refused still wailing ,I
Swung again catching him across his nipples ,his hands shot up a new highpit hed scream ,I kicked his nuts hard ,he went white toppling over
Gasping for breath ,a good time to use the cuffs ,the bitch wasnt going to able to refuse me again ,I was aching to ram the cock up his ass ,iTurning to Eric ,he gave me another tHumbs up ,pumping his tongue in and out in a I want to eat you motion .
Dragging Mark tO the clothing bench I manmaged to pull him over it ,ass in the air ,his moaning and crying grew louder as he realized what was about happen
You love cock so much I sneered I'm going to give some ,his shouting ,weeping begging grew as he felt the tip of the humungus cock probbing for his brown spot .I reached under him ,took his nuts in my hand ,squeezing hard I drove the cock in as hard as I could ,it only went about an inch ,his screams Eric told me later could easily be heard by him

subrob99
07-13-2015, 08:39 PM
Seconds after Mark saw Eric's thumbs up. He felt the heel of Amy's boot kick him the middle of the back sending him to the floor. Mark turned around looking at his wife standing there in that tight leather corset. His cock was as hard as it could be steadily leaking precum. That is when he nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the size of the strap on. "Please baby not that it is too big. " Amy didn't seem too worried because it wasn't going into her ass. Mark thinking she was just trying to scare him with the strap-on was kind of relieved when Amy picked up the rod. His cock pointing straight out with precum glistening off the head. That is when it felt is life was coming to end. As the rod busted his balls. Immediately grabbing his balls. Moaning and groaning ignoring Amy as she yelled for him to remove his hands that is when she cracks the rod across both nipples the pain was so intense he removed his hands from his balls that is when he felt the toe of her boot smash his balls. Mark hit the ground wit a this. He tries to scream but not much comes out as he is coughing trying to catch his breath. He just wallows on the floor as Eric laughs encouraging Amy. Mark offered little resistance as Amy manhandled him. Securing him bent over the clothes box his legs spread wide near the foot of the bed. Mark begs Amy to stop. as he feels the head of the large dildo at he entrance of his ass. The laughs when she reaches around and squeezes marks balls. His body overriding his mind he instantly shoots his load onto the wooden clothes box and some cum got on her fingers as she jammed the dildo into his ass. She yells you will pay for that later. Mark screening for mercy as she continuously stretched his ass further with each thrust. She fucked his ass until she started to tire. Pulling the strap on out of his ass you could hear a pop. Still secured to the box Amy grabs Mark by the hair and lifts his telling him to clean off the dildo glistening with with his own shit with a little blood mixed in. Gagging from the smell and taste Mark started licking the dildo clean.

Eric with his telescope could look into marks gaping hole. Being so turned on by the action left his house and went through the back yard and quietly went upstairs to Mark and Amy's bedroom. Amy had Mark still sucking as much as he could on that dildo. Eric snuck up behind Amy reaching around her and pinching Amy's nipples. She lets a yelp Eric looks at Mark secured to the clothes bench. "How does it make you feel to wife your being fucked by another man in your bed." Mark didn't say anything but his cock started stiffing up again. Eric told him he was pathetic. He kisses Amy on the back of the neck and starts undoing the strap on. He turns her over and takes a big lick of her pussy from near her ass to her clit. Amy was moaning loudly near the verge of cuming herself. Eric raises his head looking at Mark. "Umm he doesn't look comfortable. Mark thinking Eric was going to release him found out he was dead wrong. Eric first picked up those locking pliers and clamped them on the head of marks cock his moan turned into a scream when Eric let go of the pliers the weight of them pulling down on his hard cock. Before he went back to Amy he jamed the strap on up marks ass. "You look much better now." Mark just hung there with tears running down his face as he watched Eric start eating Amy out. Just when she sounded like she was going to cum. Eric would bite down hard on Amy's swollen clit. Eric then positioned Amy on her back to where Mark could watch as Eric shoved is fat cock deep in her cunt. Amy was bucking her orgasims were so intense every now and then she would reach out and yank on the pliers attached to marks cock. After Eric came deep
inside her he pulled out and made Amy clean his cock off. Before Amy and Eric went to bed Amy backed her ass up to Mark and forced him to clean the cream pie out of her juciey cunt. Amy was nice before she went to bed released the pliers from marks cock. But Mark still
had to watch Eric and Amy cuddle when they slept while Mark was still secured to the clothes box with the strap on up her ass.

subserviant
07-21-2015, 04:28 AM
If I didnt know Mark and what turned him on ,having been wizened up to his sexual preference ,I would have felt sorry for him .This however wasn't the case .I would have never even in my wildest fantasy
would I have dreamed that he loved what Eric and I where putting him through ,
Erics cock felt so good ,sliding in and out of my cunt ,having Mark secured at the end of the bed watching ,hearing my moans ,listening to Eric scornfully ask him how it felt to watch another man fuck his wife
in his own bed ,well it heightened the excitement ,I wrapped my legs around Eric's hips ,he rode me like a man possessed ,his huge dick pounding in and out ,I wanted to be used ,to show my wimpy husband
how a real man fucks his woman ,and I was now Eric's woman ,he could use me in any way he wanted ,I was hooked on that monster cock in fuck hole .
When he pulled out ,I groaned ,no don't stop please don't stop ,The vicious twist of one of my nipples and his snarling ,you'll do what I want bitch not what you want ,pushing my legs up so my knees where
at face level opening me up ,he spit on my asshole ,I tried to protest ,the pinch to my clit sent waves of pain through as I felt the head of his cock pushing against my asshole ,then forcing into me .
My screams of anguish where loud enough to wake the dead as his 12 inches sank into my dry ass .
He renewed his pounding ,wishing to inflict the maximum amount of pain ,reaching up to take my nipples between his powerful fingers ,it felt like he would rip them off ,maybe I should take the pliers off the wimps cock and put them on your tits ,I could hear Mark groaning loudly as he was on the verge of cumming
If you cum before I do he shouted at Mark so help me I'll cut your nuts off .he continued his assault on me ,grunting scram for me bitch ,it turns me on to hear you scream .I obliged ,my throat raw ,Mark he settled down ,afraid Eric would carry out his threat ,he pulled out ,scrambling to so his cock was my lips ,open up babe ,forcing his hit covered cock into my mouth ,cumming ,the hot gizz shooting into my throat .
Laying back ,grabbing my hair ,lick it clean no sense in you not doing what your wimp did to your dildo and don't Roget to lick my nuts and get your tongue up my ass
Can I cum ,the squeaky voice asked ,he must have used all his will power two finish ,even though his hands where still tied and the pliers still latched to his cock ,being right there while Erci used me had obviously
turned him on so much he still thought about climaxing
What do you think bitch will we let him cum ,I stopped licking his asshole to answer ,let him suffer the wimp probably likes it .Eric laughed ,look at us you two ,both pain loving loving sluts ,I would have never dreamed i would stumble onto a pair like you ,get your tongue in a little deeper bitch lick my shithole .
SA I did what he ordered ,hearing Marks frustrating moans ,the degradation and humiliation that we had let our selves in for ,yet I loved it ,knowing that I could never go back to our humdrum lives ,the sex was mind blowing ,the pain that I now craved ,even now I wondered what it would be like when Erci used the pliers on my nipples or clit as I got my tongue a little further up his asshole

subrob99
07-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Mark still attached to the bed moaning and practically begging to be allowed to cum. Mark was left with a throbbing hard cock while amy and eric slept in his bed. They cuddled while they were sleeping eric would have his hands wrapped around amy massaging her breasts. While amy would have one hand on Eric's cock. A couple times in the night while Amy was sleeping eric would slide his cock in her pussy from behind some how she would stay sleeping. When the morning light shined through the open window. Eric woke and saw Mark was still awake. In fact Mark wasn't able to sleep the whole night while connected to the end of the bed. Eric got up and tapped Amy on the thigh. She just stayed sleeping. Eric left and came back about 15 mins later. With no warning he had a buck of ice water and dumped it over Amy's naked body. "Wake up bitch." Amy let out a screech for the sting of the cold ice water instantly hitting her body. Amy was shaking roc told her it wa time for his morning blow job. But since she was not awake and Mark was. Eric pulled the pliers off makes balls and put them on Amy's clit. Now Mark since you were awake on time your wife is going to give you a blow job. May crawled offer and was about to put her moth Utah on the head of marks cock when Eric twisted the pliers on Amy's clit. Start by sucking his balls first. As Amy sucked Mark off Eric clumped behind her and began slowly inserting his cock into her ass. Some how Mark and Eric manages to time it and both came at the same time. After Eric pulled out he took Amy's hair and clean his cock off with it. Feels dirty Eric told Amy to. Follow him o the bath beef or he left he released Mark from the bed exhausted and with a thud Mark collapsed on the floor and passed out.

subserviant
07-24-2015, 02:15 PM
I hurt in places I didnt think possible , Eric was gone ,heading out for his usual round or two of golf ,he left woth an evil sneer imitating the terminator ,I'll be back .My pussy felt like like my ass ,Like a truck had run over me .I waited until he left to remove the pliers ,the blood flowing back in caused me to howel in pain .
Mark laypassed out ,we needed to have a seriouse talk ,it was getting out of hand .I tuoched my nipples ,wincing at the pain ,Eric had promised to torture them more when nextwe got together .The thought made me nervouse ,if he decided I needed locking pliers on them ,well I knew I wouldnt be able to take it .
I texted Eric ,telling him I needed to think about our arrangment ,that it was getting out of hand .
His reply almost made me wet the bed ,a photo of Mark with had to be Eric's cock in his mouth ,then a pic of me with his huge cock going up my ass ,

subserviant
07-24-2015, 03:11 PM
I hurt in places I didnt think possible , Eric was gone ,heading out for his usual round or two of golf ,he left woth an evil sneer imitating the terminator ,I'll be back .My pussy felt like like my ass ,Like a truck had run over me .I waited until he left to remove the pliers ,the blood flowing back in caused me to howel in pain .
Mark laypassed out ,we needed to have a seriouse talk ,it was getting out of hand .I tuoched my nipples ,wincing at the pain ,Eric had promised to torture them more when nextwe got together .The thought made me nervouse ,if he decided I needed locking pliers on them ,well I knew I wouldnt be able to take it .

I texted Eric ,telling him I needed to think about our arrangment ,that it was getting out of hand .
His reply almost made me wet the bed in fear,a photo of Mark with had to be Eric's cock in his mouth ,then a pic of me with his huge cock going up my ass ,the text message was worse .If you think for one minute that I wont post all the videos of you and your whimpy cock sucking husband ,think again ,I'll let the world see you both at your finest .I'll be there at 6 ,you need a world of hurt ,trying to get out of our agreement.
A sob escaped from me ,what had I gotten us into ,a groan from Mark ,he was coming around ,we needed to talk

subserviant
07-25-2015, 06:54 AM
Mark sat on the side of the bed ,his nipples and cock looked like raw meat ,I showed him the text from Eric ,thinking he would be as horrified as I was .He paged through the pics ,a little smirk on his face .
Well I did warn you ,but oh no you knew better ,now bitch your gonna have to live with it .It was instinct ,my reaction to his remark ,my hand flew around catching him full on the side of his face
You fucking cock sucker I screamed ,you think anything has changed because of the pics? I took his nipples between my thumb and fingers twisting cruelly ,his attitude changed in a hear beat ,a squeal and please I'm sorry I dint mean it ,you fucking right you didn't mean it ,I stood ,get your legs apart ,his balls hung down ,I kicked with all my strength ,a strangled moan emitted ,then he fell to the floor holding his nuts groaning in agony ,move your fucking hands bitch we'll see who's the bitch ,he shook his head no until I got his nipples again ,h let his hands drop ,I kicked him again ,as he toppled over I gave his tits a last pull .
It was obvious he had no thought about ending our relationship to Eric and to be truthful I was getting hot thinking about what he had promised to do to me later ,in my minds eye I could see his huge cock ,I licked my lips thinking about being fucked ,having to suck it ,even going through the horrendous pain of being ass fucked ..I left Mark writhing on the floor to go take a shower

subserviant
07-27-2015, 04:49 PM
The day progressed ,my nipples and clit still hurt like crazy ,I was hoping Eric would not show ,it would give me some time to heal .Mark was feeling much better ,his ass was still sore but his nuts and cock felt fine or so he told me .It pissed me off that Eric had punished me more than Mark
He for some reason went out of his way to screw up ,I didnt have the where with all to. Take him to task , where the fuck is everybody ,Eric had returned and in a foul mood .Mark drew him aside talking in low tones ,the way they glanced at me it was obviouse the conversation was about me .The grin on Marks face ,get over here bitch from Eric sent a shiver up my spine .So whats this ,the wimp tells me he's been fucking up all day and you havnt done a damn thing about it
I stammered I just wasnt up to it .His hand shot out ,grabbed my hair pulling me to me knees .Take my cock out ,I need a blow job

subserviant
07-27-2015, 05:08 PM
The day progressed ,my nipples and clit still hurt like crazy ,I was hoping Eric would not show ,it would give me some time to heal .Mark was feeling much better ,his ass was still sore but his nuts and cock felt fine or so he told me .It pissed me off that Eric had punished me more than Mark
He for some reason went out of his way to screw up ,I didnt have the where with all to. Take him to task , where the fuck is everybody ,Eric had returned and in a foul mood .Mark drew him aside talking in low tones ,the way they glanced at me it was obviouse the conversation was about me .The grin on Marks face ,get over here bitch from Eric sent a shiver up my spine .So whats this ,the wimp tells me he's been fucking up all day and you havnt done a damn thing about it
I stammered I just wasnt up to it .His hand shot out ,grabbed my hair pulling me to me knees .Take my cock out ,I need a blow job

subrob99
07-28-2015, 09:40 PM
Mark was moaning on the floor of their bedroom. Out of breath and clutching his balls. After amy made him pay for calling her a bitch. She must have been pretty turned on cause she took an extra long time in the shower. Mark had just sat up leaning on the bed when Eric walked in the bed room. He looks at marks swollen balls and laughs. Where is that stupid cunt of yours. Mark just nods toward the shower. Eric turned to Mark and told him to help me out of my clothes and even his shoes. Mark crawled over and untied Eric's shoes. His feet were sweaty from just playing around of golf. Mark almost wanted to gag from the musty smell of Eric's cock and balls as it flopped out of his pants as marks pulled off is pants and underwear for at the same town. Once eric was naked he pushed marks head down toward s his cock. Mark stutters "do I have too can you wait until it is clean. " Eric kicks Mark in the nuts while holding his hair. Taking makes head and forcing it into his crotch. "Suck it you bitch. You will be punished for that later. " Mark slowly took Erics cock into his mouth and he started working his cock on his mouth and until Eric was rock hard. That is when Eric picked Mark up by the hair and dragged him into the walk in shower with amy. He takes amy and forced her against the shower wall and with no hesitation jams his cock deep in her ass. Pounding Amy's ass while Mark is in the shower with them. Amy was moaning probably came multiple times. It wasn't long before Eric. Started jerking and shot his load deep into Amy's perfectly round ass. Eric kept his cock buried in her until he released every last drop. Eric pulled out of Amy's ass and told Mark to hold still and that he would give him something to gag about. Mark just had that dumb look not understanding what he meant until
It was too late. Eric began to piss in marks face and mouth. Mark put his hands up trying to stop the stream put Eric would move and pissed in his hair. After Eric was finished he ordered both amy and Mark to get the soap and they would be the ones to wash him off. Which Mark must have thought Amy enjoyed it cause she spent extra time with the soap on his cock practically jerky him off while rubbing his balls.

They went to the bedroom and dried off. The that is when Eric told Mark to bring him his pants. Eric reaches in his pockets and tells Amy come here I got you something. Eric pulls out a golf ball and Amy at thanks but no thanks smile on her face. That is when Eric turned her around and forced her to bend over. Telling Mark to spread her cheeks and shoves the golf ball deep in Amy's ass. Mark just grinned when looking back at Eric. Eric told him not to worry I got you something too. Mark begged Eric please not that and Eric told him to relax. And instead. Of pulling out a golf ball he pulls out a golf t and before Mark could move he grabs marks cock and shoves it down marks pee hole causing him to let out a loud scream. Eric then slaps them both on the ass and tells them to go make him dinner and that they both better still have there presents on them and to make it quick because they both need to be punished for thinking about quitting the arrangement.

subserviant
08-04-2015, 05:31 PM
He left with instructions to be at his place in an hour .Mark was working at getting the tee out of his cock .It wasnt a regular smooth one ,it had been altered with rings cut in so it could be shoved in but couldnt be pulled out with out ripping his prick .
He told us not to remove the tee or ball I hissed ,Mark sobbed ,it hurts so bad . You think having a golf ball shoved up my ass feels great I snapped
We made are way across the lawn to the pool ,Eric was lounging beside the pool ,glancing up when he realised we had arrived .
Now you can go back ,strip then come back ,you know your to be naked .We complied ,retracing our steps ,taking our clothes off ,returning to the pool .
Eric was also naked ,his cock hard and huge .Crooking his finger ,here bitch ,pointing to me He grabbed my hair ,jerking my head back ,you fucking whore ,Im going to teach you what happens when you challenge my orders .Forcing me over a table ,straps at the corners ,my wrists where fastened ,legs kicked apart .
I heard the whistle before I felt the pain .A thousand flashes of pain shot through me ,I realised he was using a whip made from intertwined metal clothes hangers with the ends sticking out at different angles about a half inch .he held it in front of me wIting for my screaming to stop
Its called a pimp whip used by pimps to keep their whores in line .
Pulling my head up ,what are you he hissed .I gave him the answer I knew he wanted "Im your whore " I sobbed ,please dont whip me again I begged .You get four more slut ,but make no mistake if I have to punish you again it will double .He strode behind me applying the remainder of the strokes , taking his time ,letting me scream ,I passed out from the horrendese agony ,my ass pussy the backs of my legs ripped open ,all the while the ball was held in by a humungus butt plug .

subrob99
09-12-2015, 11:05 PM
"Sh sh sh" Mark sitting on the edge of the bed whining trying make the golf tee in his cock be more comfortable. Every time he would pull the little barbs would dig into the flesh of his shaft. Amy was getting dressed and Mark looked up at her Like he wanted her help. she slaps the head of his cock. Instantly he screams at the pain shielding his cock from amy. She let him know the golf ball shoved up her ass wasn't any better and to get dressed we won't want to keep Eric waiting. Mark quickly put on some shorts and a t-shirt and amy put her sexy bikini on and wore a sun dress over it. Mark and amy held hands as they walked through the back yard to Erics. Eric was already chillin on the patio. That is when he sat up and said what the fuck. You two know when you come over you are to be naked now leave and come back. you will both be punished later. Amy and Mark knowing that eric is pissed just opened the sliding door to the kitchen and just took there clothes off there. Naked they hurry over to Eric's. Eric already naked motions amy over he secures her to a serving table that has locking wheels and began whipping her from behind. Just as amy passed out Eric removed the golf ball from Amy's ass. And shoves the ball in her mouth that was just removed from her ass in her mouth securing it with duck tape. turning to a frightened mark and Eric said now it is your turn. That is when the door bell rang. Eric laughed looks like you were just saved by the bell for now. Eric put his swim trunks on and went in the house to answer the door. Mark stood next Amy on the patio waiting for Eric to return. Looking at Amy he could see the drool running out yuenside of her mouth. Probably about twenty minutes later Mark hears Eric call out to him. Meet me in the living room . Just as Mark took a step Eric calls out again. "O and bring the serving table with you. " Yes sir Mark replies. Unlocking the wheels to the cart Amy is attached to he pushes her to the living room ass first. That is when Mark stopped in his tracks and turned bright red. There were three other men in the living room with Eric. Turns out they were his golf buddies. Eric told me to get them a beer. Blushing as they laughed when I handed each one of them a beer. They continued there conversation as Mark stood naked and Amy was exposed attached to the serving table. Eric whispered in marks ear and he turned a brighter shade of red then he already was. First he shook his head no. Eric slapped Mark in his face and said you better do as your are told. Shaking with a tear running down his face. He asks the guys "Would you like to fuck my sexy wife? As you can see I never could satisfy her." There was no hesitation the three guys started to get undressed. Neither of them was as big as Eric was but there cocks were pretty good size. They played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would go first. I locked down the wheels as the first guy stepped up with out any lube inserted his cock into Amy's pussy. You could hear her moan through her gag as the guy roughly fucked her from behind. Mark looked on in horror as he fucked his wife. Wasn't long till he came in her pussy. The next guy Steve stepped up and began pounding her ass. Eric shouts out Mark be a good sport and clean your wife's juices off Jims cock. Mark dropped to his knees with a disgusting look on his face started to lick the juices of his cock as Amy was getting her ass pounded. After Steve came in Amy's ass there was cum leaking out both of her holes. The third guy Bryan was like hey you pointing to Mark. "I am not into sloppy second clean your nasty wife out before I fuck her. " taking Jims cock out of his mouth. Mark crawls in behind Amy and began using his tongue to lap up the cum from her pussy and ass. His tongue was buried deep in her. When heard his wife scream when Steve removed the duck tape from Amy's mouth and took the golf ball out of her mouth. Replacing it with his cock forcing to clean the shit off cock. Mark was so focused on cleaning out his wife that Bryan had to pull mark by the hair so he can fuck her. He started by fuckjng Amy's stretched ass hole and finished when he came in Amy's Pussy. At the same time Steve came into Amy's mouth. Jim took Steve's place and had Amy sucking off as Bryan forced Mark to clean his cock. After they where finished and left Eric horny but wanting to give Amy a little rest. He ripped the golf tee out of marks cock. Mark screamed especially when he saw a little bit of blood leak out of his cock. But some how his cock instantly grew hard. Eric laughed we need to take care of that. He tells
Mark to stick his cock in Amy's ass. As he did Eric leaned Mark offer on top of Amy and inserted his cock into marks ass. And pounded him
Until they both came. Mark collapsed on top of Amy and Eric exhausted and ready for bed. Used some straps and secured Mark to the table on top of Amy with Marks cock still inside her. Eric turned off the lights and left them both in the living room as he went to bed.

subrob99
09-17-2015, 11:15 AM
I was woke up before

subserviant
09-17-2015, 06:13 PM
If I hadnt been secured to the cart I would have ran ,the humiliation was over whelming ,the guys in the room where known to me ,we all belonged to the same club after all .Eric grinned as the guys did a double take .Well well hello Amy ,Steve's eyes took in my naked body ,I always knew you where hot ,now I know it .
Ok who wants to fuck her ,no rush she'll do us all .Please Eric I begged dont make do this .
Shut your fucking mouth ,your a whore and thats how your going to be treated like a whore .It was Steve ,I'll do her first undoing his pants
His huge cock already hard ,only I want her ass .Whatever you want Eric replied .

subserviant
09-18-2015, 01:10 PM
With Mark strapped to me ,I had lots of time to reflect ,it was very uncomfortable but I figured it would be long before the horny 4 some wanted me again What would Eric force us to do next ,it was bad enough that 3 more people where in on our secret but I suspected that soon their wives would as well .They where the women with whom I met at the club ,no doubt Eric had chosen the tree men knowing that they where swingers
their wives had told lots of stories about the parties they attended ,trading partners ,women with women ,guys with guys ,the girls would love to hear about my involvement with Eric .A couple of them had relayed of the thrill they got from humiliating others threw various means of degradation ,especially watching or participating in forcing newbys into very degrading acts .they all loved debauchery it seemed .
I heard the noise coming from the next room as the men arrived back .Steve stuck his cock into my mouth ,after a slap along side my head to make me open .Oh yeah suck it bitch I got a load to blow down your throat

subrob99
09-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Mark Strapped to amy on the cart. With his cock still stuck in her. Mark got a front row seat as Steve came back out. Slapping Amy's face with his fat cock. She was a little hesitant to open her mouth until he grabbed a handful of hair. Amy opened her mouth when she yelled but was quickly shut up when Steve's cock was jammed deep down her throat and he held it there until she started gagging on it. He laughed as he told Mark she must have spent to much time sucking your little cock and that her throat needs to be stretched. Steve pulled out and waited for amy to take a deep breath before he jammed it back in there he continued two more times until he came in mouth holding her head down on his cock to make sure got every last drop. Once he was done the other two took advantage of her mouth. One of them came in Marks face the other came in Amy's hair and used her hair like a towel wiping his cock off. When they left they padded make on the head thinking him for allowing them to use amy like a rag doll. Eric walked them to the door and came back to Mark and Amy and wheels them out to the back yard. Eric grabs the water hose you two are nasty time to clean you up. He turns the water on them and not make an d Amy scream as the water is ice cold. Eric releases the straps from make an she falls to the ground and Eric squirts him all over before turning to Amy's exposed ass and cunt and gets the nosil right at the entrance of Amy's pussy and blasts away. Once he is finished he hands Mark a towel and orders him to release Amy from the cart and dry her off. At first she was a bit wobbly when u released her. Eric tells me to bring her to him. And tells Mark to go home. Mark went back into the house shivering and wrapped a blanket around him. He stood looking out the window and watched as Eric laid on his lounger with amy straddling his cock. The two looked like they were making love. They were kissing each other deeply. And some how had turned Mark on and he was storming himself in the upstairs bedroom as he watched them. Eric leaned forward to kiss amy on the neck that is when he looked up and saw Mark peaking through the window. Eric winked Mark not thinking he could see tucked back down below the window. After Eric came in side of amy. He had these circular nipple clamps that requires a special tool to unscrew them. The little plastic bars the nipples go between have plastic spikes that dig into the nipple as you apply pressure. Amy started screaming and dancing in place as Eric put them on. Eric then tells Amy your nosy husband was watching us and masterbating . He needs to be punished. So if you want me to remote these clamps you will make sure and put on a good show.

subserviant
09-21-2015, 08:45 AM
I obeyed ,writhing ,pretending I was hot ,all the while he had his fingers hooked into the nipple bars even a slight twist brought excruciating pain ,get up whore he ordred legs apart look at the window ,He had a clamp with a small cork screw attached ,for your clit ,play with your self ,you had better get it out or I'll slice off the hood .the thought of being cut was enough to make me wet ,my clit poked out ,he fastened the clamp ,the screw went through my clit ,I dropped to my knees ,the pain was so bad ,I almost passed out ,keep looking at the window he hissed . spread your arms out spread your knees ,I was open for Mark to see the clamps ,I'll bet the fucking wimp was jacking off while I suffered .
Please Eric take them off please I howled
Not on your life bitch they stay on at least until I want them off now fetch the thin cane ,were going to give your sissy boy a show .
Oh by the way ,one of the guys asked if you could preform at a buck and doe stag saturday ,he snickered all your so called high class friends will be there .so far there have been 55 advance tickets sold ,they figure there will be over a hundred ,there wont be to many club members who wont be seeing your bare ass ,your gonna strip then be used to raise money for the cause ,we figure the price will be 50 for a blow job ,75 for a fuck and 100 to fuck your ass ,all on the stae of course ,oh if there are any women who want to eaten it will be free ,a little encouragement he grinned ,the women will also be allowed to use the whip on you
I couldnt believe what I was hearing ,I spyttered my protest ,his twist of the clamps caused me to cry out instead Mark made no effort to hide ,he stood in plain view jerking off watching me

subrob99
10-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Mark with his hand on his cock slowly jerking himself off. As eric had amy spread open in full view. As eric had amy leaning on him with his cock buried deep in her ass. Eric had on hand on Amy's pussy spreading her lips wide open. Mark thinking that Eric couldn't see hiding behind the curtain until right when Mark was about to cum. Eric smiled back at him. Eric pumped his cock in Amy's stretched ass until he came . Then forced her to clean is cock with her mouth. Once he started to relax. He whispered to amy "I think your husband liked that too much. Now I expect you will make him pay for that tonight. Now go get me a beer. Then get that wimp husband of yours. And make him show you some respect."

Mark when he came shot his load on the curtains. After he saw that Eric was finished with amy. Mark quickly cleaned up his mess and took a hot shower. After he finished he put his pajamas on and got into bed. Quickly falling asleep waiting for his wife to return.

subserviant
10-29-2015, 06:23 AM
couldn't Mark see what was happening ,Eric now controlled every aspect of our lives ,his threat to have me perform at a club function was the slat straw .
I gasped in dismay ,mark was slowly jerking off ,he made a pretence of hiding behind the drape but was in full view .
your wimp hubby likes what he see's ,Eric snickered ramming his cock deeply into my ass .He began to moan then shot his load ,The relief as he pulled out
was heavenly ,only when he stood at my face his cock growing limp ,pulling my head up ,lick it clean whore did I begin to cry ,I sharp slap to my face ,open your fucking
cock hole bitch ,I did as he ordered ,cleaning the shit from his dick .
I reached for the clamps ,now biting in so hard they drew blood ,leave them cunt ,get the rod ,bring it to me .the whipping took my mind from the nipple clamps
I howled in agony ,it was then that Mark shuddered and came on the curtain .he made a fast retreat ,go lick his cum off ,another slashing lash to the inside of my thigh
,then get the fuck out ,I'm done with you for the night .He patted my ass ,yes I think my name branded in before the stag and doe will let very body know that you belong to me
that your my property .
Sobbing all the way home ,I couldn't think I neede to talk to Mark ,he being asleep .I kicked him hard ,wake up asshole ,you thought it hot to see me abused ,even jerking off
and then I had to lick your cum off the drapes ,We need to do some thing ,this cant go on . Did you hear what he is going to make me do ,our lives while be ruined we'll be the laughing stock
the community .
he smiled sleepily ,well its a good thing we don't have to worry about how were going to pay the bills .Eric is going to look after every thing ,we made a deal when I turned over all our worldly possessions to him
including the house and I like the arrangement just fine ,I have never seen anything so hot as when he was fucking your ass ,he reached up taking a nipple and twisting it .I cried out in pain as he smiled
get used to it bitch ,we both belong to him .Where did his sudden show of courage cum from ,he maust have been told by Eric to abuse me at times .

subserviant
10-29-2015, 06:27 AM
couldn't Mark see what was happening ,Eric now controlled every aspect of our lives ,his threat to have me perform at a club function was the slat straw .
I gasped in dismay ,mark was slowly jerking off ,he made a pretence of hiding behind the drape but was in full view .
your wimp hubby likes what he see's ,Eric snickered ramming his cock deeply into my ass .He began to moan then shot his load ,The relief as he pulled out
was heavenly ,only when he stood at my face his cock growing limp ,pulling my head up ,lick it clean whore did I begin to cry ,I sharp slap to my face ,open your fucking
cock hole bitch ,I did as he ordered ,cleaning the shit from his dick .
I reached for the clamps ,now biting in so hard they drew blood ,leave them cunt ,get the rod ,bring it to me .the whipping took my mind from the nipple clamps
I howled in agony ,it was then that Mark shuddered and came on the curtain .he made a fast retreat ,go lick his cum off ,another slashing lash to the inside of my thigh
,then get the fuck out ,I'm done with you for the night .He patted my ass ,yes I think my name branded in before the stag and doe will let very body know that you belong to me
that your my property .
Sobbing all the way home ,I couldn't think I neede to talk to Mark ,he being asleep .I kicked him hard ,wake up asshole ,you thought it hot to see me abused ,even jerking off
and then I had to lick your cum off the drapes ,We need to do some thing ,this cant go on . Did you hear what he is going to make me do ,our lives while be ruined we'll be the laughing stock
the community .
he smiled sleepily ,well its a good thing we don't have to worry about how were going to pay the bills .Eric is going to look after every thing ,we made a deal when I turned over all our worldly possessions to him
including the house and I like the arrangement just fine ,I have never seen anything so hot as when he was fucking your ass ,he reached up taking a nipple and twisting it .I cried out in pain as he smiled
get used to it bitch ,we both belong to him .Where did his sudden show of courage cum from ,he maust have been told by Eric to abuse me at times .

subrob99
11-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Mark moaning after amy kicked him in the balls while he was sleeping. As Mark was catching his breath. He got tired of hearing amy nag him. After all she is the one that got them into this. Mark just made an agreement with eric to make sure they are taken care off in case word gets out. Reaching to Amy's breasts he takes both nipples and squeezes them hard. Shut up and go to bed. After all this is what you wanted my cock wasn't good enough for you. Amy got into bed next to Mark. She tells him that she is sorry for the mess they are in. Mark puts his arms around amy from behind cupping her breasts. Mark makes amy squeal a bit as he slides his little hard cock into her ass as far as it will go. When Amy goes to move way Mark squeezes her breast. And falls asleep using Amy's ass as a cock warmer.

When they woke the next morning all. Mark didn't mean for it to happen. All it took was two strokes and Mark came in Amy's ass. He tells her he is sorry. Mark tells her I can see why you strayed wanting another cock. I hope I didn't hurt you too much last night. I will talk with eric to see if we can get out of the agreement. Mark got up and started a hot shower and then joined amy in the shower. Mark got the soap and rubbed it over Amy's silky smooth body. Kissing her on the back of the neck. For once things seemed back to normal that is when out of no where they both jump when the shower door opens and in comes Erick naked with his monster of a cock already hard. He gives amy a deep kiss squeezing her ass. How is my favorite neighbors. He takes Amy's head and pushes it down to his cock. Mark looking stunned was about to speak when eric told him what the fuck are you doing get down there and help your wife. Mark studdered and was about to speak when Eric slapped him. Not wanting any more trouble he got on his knees. Amy was busy licking the head of his cock like a lolly pop. Amy then offers the head of Eric's cock to Mark. Wanting to gag Mark began licking it while amy sucked on Eric's heavy balls. He liked it so much he pushed marks head down. There forcing amy to suck one nut and Mark sucked the other until cum started running down the shaft while they licked it up. When they finished they each used a sponge to clean eric. After the shower and they dried off eric told them they were free today but to be dressed for dinner. Eric l had laid the clothes out we were to wear. Amy a lacy black dinner dress with matching panties and bra with stockings. The dress came down just a little past her knees and black six inch stelleto heels. Seeing amy put the dress on tonight Mark instantly got hard. She just looked amazing. Mark put on a black suit and tie. Mark took her by the hand and told her how beautiful she was before walking of to Erics where he had a limo waiting. The limo driver opened the door and eric the whole way to the dinner was very gentlemanly like. Even at dinner he was very polite like we were just friends going to dinner. After dinner we get back in the limo. Eric says we have one more stop to make. On the way eric moved over next to amy and slowly ran his hand up her dress. Rubbing her pussy through her black lace panties. At first amy wanted to pull away but the pleasure she was feeling was too much to overcome. Eric saw Mark thinking he was feeling left out so he took one of Amy's hands and put it on his crotch. She began stroking his cock through his pants the wetter she got the harder her stroked. Both Mark and amy where on the verge of cunning when they arrived Eric stopped and made amy stop leaving them both frustrated. Amy and Mark looked out driving up the driveway was this very large Mansion. The Mark and amy both nervous no sure where they were as the limo pulled up to the front door. The door man stepped out and eric got out first along with amy and Mark. Once outside the limo. This is where things take a turn for the worse. Eric tells Mark and Amy to strip right there in the drive way. Both Amy and Mark just stood there like he must be kidding that is when he spoke again this is your warning do not make me look bad in front of my friends now strip. Shaking both of them turn red as the remove there clothes and throw them in the limo. Eric tells amy she can keep her heels on. Both Amy and Mark do their best to cover their privates. Eric then reaches into the limo and pulls out a bag. He removes two collars and two leashes. He attaches the one collar that says slut around Amy's neck. Then eric puts a collar around Mark that says bitch. Once the leashes are attached he orders both of them on there hands and knees. Smacking both on the ass with the leash he Leads them into the mansion. He stops at the door with the door man and says I hope you don't mind that I brought my pets. Amy and Mark blushing both look at each other with a scared look in their eyes. The door man led them down a long hall way and too what looked like a ball room with a stage in the middle. The curtain was closed so you could see what was behind there. The doorman led eric to his seat on the front row. Eric took his seat and forced amy and Mark to kneel on each side of them. Eric said looks like we are the first ones here. As they waited others came in with there own naked slaves or pets. Some of them masters and some mistresses. They all shook Erics hand and welcomed them. The more people that showed the redder Mark and Amy got. A few minutes after all the seats were filled a nicely dressed man got on stage and welcomed all the guests to the show. He the made a call to all the female slaves to. Amy and I just stayed kneeling until a sexy red head dressed in leather. She took Amy's hand and Amy looked back at me with those sad eyes. I start to get up to help her when Eric yanks the leash causing me to fall to the ground nearly choking my self. Eric kicks me in the side and tells Mark remember our agreement. You will pay for that when we get back to my place. Mark shaking hoping that amy is ok. Wishing their was some way out of this even him and Amy have to live on the streets. A few minutes later the red head got on stage and says we have a problem. We have an uneven amount of female slaves and are needing one more. And since we don't have anymore one of you male slaves will have to fill in tonight. Do we have any volunteers tonight ? You could hear a pin drop it got so quite. A minute later the red head spoke well I guess since no one is going to choose to do it will have to do it the old fashion way. We need all of you up on stage now. There were seventeen male slaves once we got on stage. The red head pulled out a ruler and a note bad. She then explained over has the smallest penis will be the fill in bitch tonight. One by one she measured each guys penis and recorded the measurements. She then laughed when she came towards me. Fitting the one with the bitch collar has the smallest penis. She ties a pink bow around the base of my balls. The red head brought me too the center of the stage we have ourselves a winner or looser depending on how you look at it. The audiance was in tears laughing so hard. The red head removed the collar and gave it to Eric. And then she led me to the back preparation room. There was the other naked female slaves except for marks wife amy. The only thing each one of them had on was matching red heels and red lipstick. The red head took me to the side. And said we don't have much time but I need you to look like them as much as possible. She told me to sit on this bench. She began to go through a shoe closet and managed to find a size 9.5 ladies red heels hat was just big enough to fit my feet. Before putting them on she gave me a pair of thigh high nude colored Stockings to hide marks hairy legs. Mark never wore women scooters beige bad the attention from his beautiful red head had him aroused his cock was as hard as could be. The women said we have to do something about that. Mark first thought she was going to stroke him until hen came. Now instead she took an ice cube out and began rubbing it i his balls he yelped and tried to pull away. That is when another woman he'd Mark down. The red head commented how does a guy with pretty good sized balls have such a small penis? It didn't take long for the ice to work it's magic. Marks cock was as small as could be. So the red head took this small pink latex sleeve and put it over the head of marks cock to prevent it from getting hard. She even had one of the female slaves lick the head of his cock to make sure it didn't get hard. It worked marks cock did strain wanting to grow but only left him frustrated. Once satisfied she got out a blonde wig and applied the red lipstick to marks lips. She then helped Mark stand up his skin was as red as the lipstick she just put on him when she stepped back. And said not bad considering the time. Alright ladies follow me. Mark took his first step in the heels and stumbled to the floor. A couple of the other ladies hoed him up and held his hand until he got the hang of it. The red head let them down a narrow hallway and up a flight of stairs. Mark was breathing heavy trying to concentrate on walking in the heels to keep from Fallon flat on his face. They went through a door and were on the stage. Mark gasped calling out for amy when he saw her in the center of the stage naked. Laying on a round table with her legs spread and both her ass and pussy were on display. The red head had half of us ladies on each side of amy and place one foot forward with a hand on our hip. Looking at us making air we were all set and then she pressed a button and he curtain began to open and we were on display to the audiance. Looked down on the front row and see eric and he had a big smile on his face. The woman motions for us ladies to go down the stairs and stand in front of the stage side by side. I guess they knew I would fall the ladies made me go first down the stairs. Not used to walking in heels I fell too he floor banging my knee. The crowed cheered. The ladies and me all lined up along the bottom of the stage. The man running there show stepped on stage and grabbed the mic. "Good evening. Everyone. Tonight's a special night I am needing all the male slaves to come up on stage." All of the sixteen naked male slaves walked on stage and stood at attention. What the announcer said next made marks heart sink. "Before us is a very hot young lady. And tonight is her first time. You lucky gentleman are going to break her in the club. Everyone give amy a good welcome." He then nods his head as each of the guys form a circle around the table when amy is laying. He then tells the guy closest to her pussy and ass to get ready. This guy places the head of his cock at the entrance of us cunt. Mark could hear amy moaning. Mark made a motion like he was going to go back on stage to help his wife. The red head stopped Him with an evil stare. Next tells he guy next to her mouth to get ready. And he lays the head of his cock across her lips. The man then says let the fun begin. Mark could hear am make a muffled grunt as the two man inserted three cocks into amy. The red head the. Looked at us ladies and said now go pleasure the masters and mistresses while they watch. The red head led me and six other ladies bad pints to the middle row. One by one each of the ladieskneeled beside a master or mistress. Since Mark was last He got the man at the end of the row. Slowly Mark walks towards him and find he is a big guy. Not muscular big either. Mark Looks over to the lady next to him she is unzipping the guys pants in front of her. Mark looks back at the big guy and he winks back at him. Mark slowly unzips the guys pants and pulls down his breifs and this big fat un circumcised cock flops out. Mark with a disgusted look on his face. He just stares at it. Mark must have moved too slow the red head came over. She asked the man what was wrong. He was I don't think this slut likes me or something . The red head looks at Mark. He was like do I have to. She reached down and grabbed both of his nipples lifting him up. She pushes his face against the wall. against the wall. Now spread your legs and stick your ass out. Mark turned to look back please no. She had removed a collapsable came from her side and whacks him on the thigh. Now turn around birch she screams everyone stopped to look. Mark leaned forward with his ass out. The red head th whacks him ten times on theass. Mark was screaming with tears down his face. The red head turned him around and forced Down on his knees next to this gentleman now you have Anything to say. Mark told the man he was sorry. Slowly grabbing the mans fat cock pulling back the doeskin and slowly licking the head of the mans cock before the man took his head and shoved it all the way down holding it there until Mark was about out of breath then lifting his head up long enough to get some air before slamming his cock back in marks mouth. At this point this buzzer went off. That meant it wa time for each lady or in this case Mark to move to the next person. But the fat guy asked the red head if he could have and extra time since there was a delay. His wish was granted. The buzzer was also a signal for the two guys that were currently fucking amy to stop and pull out. The table turned to the next to guys. The buzzer expertly set to prevent the male slaves from cumin too soon. This went on until all 16 guys had fucked her and then the announcer put a funnel in Amy's mouth. And they went through another round of fucking and when they were about to cum they were to pull out and cum in the funnel. They did this until all 16 of The male slaves were finished cuming. Back at Mark the big guy was brutally fucking marks mouth until he shot his load. Since he finished too soon. He made Mark lick his dirty asshole until he buzzer switched and it was time to move. Luckily Mark thought the next person was a woman. She ha snark lay his head in the chair and sat on his face forcing him to eat her ass and pussy the whole time and just beige the buzzer sounded she gave him her golden nectar. The taiste was so bad that he threw up right there . This continued union each lady had pleasure every master and mistress. When they were all done they had Mark come up on stage and had him sit under Amy's ass. Then they had an actual to the highest bitter for the one hat gets to be the first one to fill up Amy's pussy with there cum and Mark was gong to be order to watch in three d. And clean up any cum that spills out of her. After Mark cleaned his wife's pussy and ass off and Amy cleaned the guy off. They released her from the table Mark had to help her up her legs probably felt like jello after getting fucked 17 times. Eric came on stage and hooked then leashes on us and lead us to the front where we waited for the car. Eric allowed amy to get dressed he was
Pissed at Mark for embarrassing him like that. When the limo pulled up he opens the trunk of the car and tells Mark to get in. The looks at amy and they get in. We need to come up with a good punishment for Mark. You did good taking those cocks like that. Eric still horny slid Amy's panties over and slid his cock in. And whispers I hope u enjoyed it cause will be a weekly thing.

subserviant
11-06-2015, 07:50 AM
I don't know what Mark had said to Eric with regards to our situation but it had no effect ,Then it struck me ,Mark was more than happy with the arrangement so why would he
try to change it .
The little cocksucker had lied to me ,I suppose he thought it was funny ,Eric came in ,get into your tails and you into the little black dress he ordered ,I want to see lots of cleavage
so make sure your tits are about to pop out of your dress .
I glared at Mark ,thinking about how I was going to fix his ass .The belt swished out of now where ,right across my ass once twice then I lost count ,collapsing on the floor sobbing
begging Eric to stop .
Fuck boy told me about your little plan to get out of our arrangement ,well let me tell you cunt ,it aint gonna work ,you belong to me and that's how its going to be unless I decide
to dump your sorry ass .Now get up and get dressed were going to a party
We arrived at a huge house ,a mansion I supposed ,a valet opened the door on the limo ,his eyes taking in my tits and legs as the dress was slit up to my ass ,with not having been allowed to
put on under wear he got an eyeful .
It didn't escape Eric ,he laughed ,you like that my man ,show him the rest whore lift it to your waist ,.The short whip he held flicked back and forth ,I did as he wanted lifting the fabric up ,now
turn around slowly ,would you like to fuck her he asked the door man who nodded his head furiously .When we leave after every body else has had a go at her you can fuck her and even get a blow job
The guy looked very happy ,thanking Eric profusely .
In through the massive front doors ,opened by a beautiful young lady completely naked then on into a huge ball room filled with people ,a stage at one end f the room ,a line of naked men across
the length of it .
Damn looks like were late and sit all your fault whore ,if I dint have to whip you we would have been here on time .He motioned to Mark ,get up there and join the line .
Eric good to see you and I see you've brought your bitches .It was George the president of the club ,looking around I recognised a lot of people ,it was obvious who where the slaves and who
where the doms ,on stage I knew about half the men and of course a lot recognised Mark and I .
George went on ,is she ready to perform . Of course ,I promised you a piss girl and here she is .Get the dress off cunt ,he held up the whip .I stood naked never having felt so humiliated .
I was handed a bucket ,now cunt when some body holds up their hand to signify they need to piss ,you go and hold the bucket until their done ,then instead of the guys shaking the last of the piss
out your going to suck their cocks until they tell you their finished ,the same goes for the lady's and if they want you to suck until they cum they will have to wait until later when I announce your
available to one and all
April Player one of the snobs from the country club ,sneered let me be the first ,I always knew you where a fucking slut now get on your knees and show the rest how you love to drink piss .
A look from Eric ,I dropped to my knees holding the pail so she could empty her bladder ,look girls its the piss girl doing what she loves best ,Her stream ended ,get you mouth on me slut
she laughed as a stream of piss filled my mouth ,coughing I spilled it on the floor .Ungrateful bitch she stormed ,lick it up all of it ,the rod she held in hand came down across my tits ,I cryed out in pain
a group of people gathered to whiteness my complete degradation urging April to whip me harder .
all right ladies ,George interrupted ,there are others who need her services ,when the men get tired of the sluts they are using now we will trade off nd then you can do what you want to her
isn't that right Eric ,Right you are George she's here for every ones entertainment .
April lifted my head by my hair ,all those times when I put the moves on you but your thought you where to houty touty for me ,well gues what cunt ,when I get through with you your going to
wish you had given into me .
Any thing goes you said ,she addressed Eric .Yu bet any thing you want to do to her ,his grin said it all

subserviant
11-11-2015, 05:03 PM
The saying hell holds no wrath like a women scorned came to mind as April sneered .I had no dought she would make my time with her
Would indeed be hell .
Milt ,another club member had his finger up ,I knelt ,undoing his pants ,taking his cock out holding it while he pissed into the bucket ,
Suck it Amy ,I"v wanted get my dick into your mouth for a long time .
I did as he ordered ,his cock pissing out the last of the hot liquid .I sucked until a woman shouted ,hey dont hog her ,I need to piss to
It went on into the night ,I sucked more cocks and cunts that I could count
Finally I was releived ,April was waiting an evil look on her face ,I had no idea where Mark had gone ,but every once in a while A man went into a side room and a series of horrible screams would follow .
Eric took me by my hair ,your a fucking mess go take a shower ,theres a bunch of guys who are waiting for blow jobs and want to fuck you

mlisa
11-18-2015, 04:04 PM
You delight as toilet and fuck slave.

mlisa
11-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Still I want to analyze and discuss the writing. I think. That is my perversion. Lick.

subserviant
11-22-2015, 06:44 PM
Still I want to analyze and discuss the writing. I think. That is my perversion. Lick.

Feel free to analyze and discuss ,in fact join in if you wish

subserviant
11-22-2015, 07:05 PM
A quick shower .piss and cum washed out of my hair ,I longed to wear a piece of clothing but I knew better ,Eric wanted me naked
Wanting the others to look at his trophy ,he had spread the word that I was his property ,he seemed delighted to see me on my
Knees with some one's cock buried in my mouth ,seeing the same cocks spurt its cum down my throat ,laughing as I chocked and
gagged .
At one point he led me by the room where the periodic screams came from .
I was shocked ,seeing Mark tied to a huge wheel ,the blood ran out of his asshole ,he was covered in cum and piss and shit ,the open wounds from being lashed by the cat .
What was just as shocking but not surprising was his cock ,the terrible treatment didn't effect his hard on which jutted out between
spokes of the wheel .
Eric led me into the next room ,at least 2 dozen men had gathered all naked sporting erect cocks
Ok guys Eric called out ,all of you can fuck her ,he laughed she has three holes so be sure to pick one you like ,in fact use all 3 if you
want ,she loves having a shit covered cock in her mouth .With that he turned ,pausing to tell April ,who was taking it all in not to
worry as her turn to have me would be next ,meanwhile stay and watch if you want ,he was intteruped by a truly horrible scream
from Mark ,or you can watch her wimpy husband next door .

subrob99
11-26-2015, 09:52 PM
You could tell Mark was excited by how hard his cock was. When eric told him to strip and get in line with the guys that were lined up to fuck his wife amy. Mark looked on his cock pulsating as he saw the sweat dripping down Amy's body as two guys stepped up. She was laying on her back when the first guy inserted his cock deep in her pussy. She arched her back when another put the head of his cock through her lips. Mark looked on amazed at the amount of guys amy was fucking. It got to Mark being the next one and just as the guy removed his cock from
Amy's pussy he could see his cum leaking out. Mark stepped up and then was stopped by four Amazon women. All four where wearing leather knee high heel boots and and a long coat that came down just above the knees. One of them told Mark they need to come with them. One of the ladies saw amy watching and pulled Mark into her and gave him a deep kiss. She take shis head and one of the other women lean down to amy pinching her nipples don't worry we will take good care of him. Mark hesitated cause he desperately wanted to fuck his wife. The taller of the Amazon woman took marks cock in her hand and pulled it hard forcing make to follow her or have his cock ripped off. She leads him to a room behind the stage. There was this wheel that was standing upright. The amazons secured marks spread arms and legs to the wheel facing them. One of them steps up and clicks. A button in the side and the wheel starts spinning until Mark is up side down. Then the four amazons stepped back and dropped there coats. And to marks surprise they each had large cocks and very large breasts. Then all four of them produced a bull whip. Mark started to beg. Please no this was for my wife not me. The amazons didn't say a word and like the experts they are on queue they each we landed there whip on marks exposed balls. Mark was instantly screaming begging for mercy when they hit h again all over across his chest, legs and thighs. Once they tired on his front half they turned him over and whipped his back side. When they stopped whipping him he was as sobbing mess with welts all over. The amazons then pushes another button and the wheel now lays down. They secure Mark on his back with his knees secured exposing his cock and ass. One of the amazons then steps up presenting his cock to marks mouth. He just shook his head keeping his mouth closed. She then looks up at another Amazon. And laughed I guess this fag doesn't want any lube. She stepped up and started rubbing her cock on marks tight ass. With a loud grunt she buried her cock deep into Mark. She fucked his ass until she was about to cum and pulled out rubbing her blood and shit stained cock on marks closed lips. The other three amazons each fucked marks ass and after the last one pulled out. The four of them came on marks face at the same time. After they left they went to amy and forced her to do what Mark didn't do and clean their cocks. Mark laid on the wheel with blood Leaking out of his stretched ass. For what seemed like a long time.

Mark moaning in pain thinking somehow Eric got the better of him. Turns out Eric really just wanted amy. Mark was just a part of the packaged deal. Laying on the wheel in pain with dried cum on his face and blood leaking out of his ass. The host in the suit and tie walks in. He steps right up to marks face and unzips his pants. I hope you don't mind. Instantly a steady stream of piss was hitting. Marks face. He shook his head making sure to keep his mouth closed. When the man stated shaking. The excess pee of his cock he rubbed it on Marks lips. And then put his cock back in his pants and left. Minutes later another man came in and did the same thing. What Mark didn't know is a sign was put outside the room that said urinal. Several guys came in and pissed on Mark. So far Mark managed to not get too much piss in his mouth. That is until this lady came in wearing a short skirt. She did have some meat on her bones. She steeped up and pulled her panties down revealing her hair pussy. Then like a waterfall what seemed like buckets of piss flew out of pussy. Mark tried keeping his mouth closed when she asked him. To clean the piss out of her pussy bit she sneezed his balls as hard as she could forcing Mark to open his moth until he started gagging as he licked the piss out of her hairy pussy. Then something unexpected happened the woman passed gas but wasnt just gas a turd flew out of her mouth hitting Mark in the face. She was embarrassed and tells Mark she is sorry before sitting her ass on marks face forcing him to clean the shit off her ass. Causing Mark to puke from the taste. When she left it continued like that through out the night. Mark turned bright red when eric walked amy through the room and she could see the mess her husband is. He then took her out to the stage and forced her to fuck another twelve guys before bringing her back to where Mark was his cock still rock hard. With Amy's count still full of cum Eric tells her to take care of her husband. Eric laughed Mark you wanted to duck your wife. Here you go talk about sloppy seconds. As amy started rocking back and forth on marks cock. Eric unzipped his pants and began to piss in marks face before he finished he aimed his cock and pissed in Amy's face as well by the turn he finished both Mark and amy had piss running down there body. And moments after it wa all Mark could handle and he came in Amy's pussy. Eric then forced them to clean each other off. Both. Mark and amy were forced to ride home in the trunk as nasty as they were. Once home eric used the water hose to clean them with the ice cold water. Once in the house he has amy shower with him and before bed he cuffs Mark In The bathroom from now on he will be the toilet. Mark could hear from
The bathroom Amy moaning from eric Fucking her hard. Making it nearly impossible to sleep.

subserviant
11-30-2015, 03:11 PM
I could hardly move awakening to morning sunshine alone in bed ,I could hear snoring coming from the bathroom ,must be Mark i thought as I made my way ,He was tied to the toilet ,it looked like Ertic had made good on his promise to make him into a human toilet ,I sat on the seat letting a stream of piss go into the bowl .

It was loud enough to bring Mark out of his dream world what ever that involved .

I'd set you free but I don't have the key I announced ,you'll have to wait for Eric .

He wants you to go to his house ,he told me last night just before you so eagerly fucked and sucked him last night ,he said to tell you to be naked .He has a frind of yours staying over that your going

meet again ,it seems that she never got to play with you last night ,now he wants to make it up to her

I showered ,dried my hair ,had a glass of orange juice and made my way across the lawn ,going in through the open french doors then up to his bedroom

I could see at a glance ,a naked Eric ,his leg over an equally naked April .They both awoke as I stood looking

subrob99
12-12-2015, 12:39 PM
The next morning I was woke up still chained to the toilet naked by amy going to the bathroom. Luckily she was nice enough to not make me drink her piss. Eric made sure I got plenty of fluids through the night and once had to be his personal toilet paper. I told amy what eric said that she was supposed to meet at his house and that someone was waiting for her. Amy padded me and laughed sorry don't have a key to let you go. She left for Erics about an hour later eric showed up. He laughed I forgot about u until I need to pee. He unzipped his pants open wide fag. Mark just shook his head trying to be defiant that is when he said ok and just let it ripp and began peeing over marks head and body. Eric laughed don't worry amy is in good hands. He through down the key to the lock and said take a shower and meet me at my house. You have ten minutes and remember no clothes. Eric left Mark quickly got i the shower but the warm water felt so good mark lost track of time . After he finished Mark dried off and did as he were told and walks across the backyard naked. Mark immediately turned red when He opened the door standing naked. And can see Eric and amy plus a few other women. Amy had this one woman Marked remembered seeing before. She had a strap on and was driving it deep into Amy's ass. While another woman sat on her face pinching her nipples every now and then sitting up to allow amy some air. Eric told Mark you were going to serve as the ladies room. And amy as the entertainment. But now we must punish you first. Eric had two other ladies sitting by him that Mark knew from the club. Eric looks at his watch and then back to Mark. Your late fag and must be punished Mark pleaded with eric not uto punish him that it was only a few minutes. Eric stands up and presses a button on his iPad and you could hear a chain moving. From the ceiling was a chain with cuffs at the end. Eric clasped them around marks wrist and pushed the button again and the chai started to retract until only the tips of marks toes would touch the ground. Eric the. Tells the ladies you can help. Mark standing int he middle of the room on display. Eric opens a side table drawer that was filled with different types of whips. From a pull whip to a paddle. Eric tells he ladies each one of you get a whip of your choice and take a good five swats where ever you want. Amy just looked on laying on her back. That is when Eric stopes the first lady her stood up. He tells amy I think you should get
The first swings and make them count. Because your next. Mark tensed up and closed his eyes when amy stepped in front of him. He was unable to see the type of whip she had.

subserviant
12-13-2015, 03:15 PM
April the sadistic bitch grinned from ear to ear when I walked in the the bedroom .Holy orgys batman ,4 women in .Aprils possy they had made it plain they didnt like me ,theyhad put up with me because of Marks position ,after all he was their boss ,now it would appear since Mark had signed over our intrest in the company ,Eric had convinced them to join in the fun .
April ,sneering met me at the door ,turning to Eric ,whats this cunt doing with clothes on ,you told me she is always to be naked when she's
Here .

Eric grinned well she aint so what are you gonna do about it .She motioned to the others ,gurls grab the whore ,thats it hold her .

I struggled to no avail ,trying to free myself ,my ankles where jerked apart ,I never seen the booted foot coming ,it conected with my
Crotch ,the toe striking my pussy spot on it sent shock waves through me ,taking away my breath .Hold her legs apart ,another kick to my cunt ,harder than the first if that was possible .

Give her a few more ,it was Eric lying on the bed on his side ,slowly stroking his rock hard cock ,she needs to learn ,th bitch knows the rules
no clothes guess she needs to be reminded .The kicking continued ,I was afraid bones would snap .Finally I was dropped ,crying ,writhing on the floor,a couple of kicks to my tits before theyleft me and turned to Mark .

He,s the piss boy ,anybody need to piss ,take him out side ,you can relieve your selves on him ,a lot easier to clean up ,it will give this bitch time to recover ,then shs's going to whip him ,and for every lash thats not hard enough ,April can use the metal tipped cat on her ,I want to see them both hurting so bad they'll never think of pulling out of our little arrangment .With that ,Mary jerked on the leash fastened to Marks
balls draging him whining and pleading for mercy .

Serves you right you fucking faggot I thought The was no way I would be able to beat him hard enough to please Eric ,he wanted to see April whip me but none the less I was planning on whipping Marks ass until it was raw and bloody which is what I was sure would happen tp me

subrob99
12-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Before having amy beat Mark. April took a whip and beat amy. To allow her to recover. Mary attached a leash around marks balls. She yanked it hard forcing Mark to follow her. Like most women they goto the bathroom together. The other three women followed Mary outside. Once there Mary kicked Mark in the balls and forced him to the ground. Mary Standing over him getting ready to pee on him when one of the other ladies grabbed the leash and yanked on it telling Mary that she wanted to go first. Mary yanked the leash back. Mark was rolling on the ground grabbing himself in pain. That is when then two ladies got the idea to pee on him at the same time. Mary straddled marks face and the other lady straddled marks face. The two ladies facing each other started kissing causing marks sore cock to get hard. The ladies stared laughing he must like it. Then they started to pee. Mark put his hands up to deflect some but another girl kicked Mark I the balls forcing him to move his hands. After they finished they made Mark clean the excess pee off ther clits. Then yanked the leash and had make stand while they used the cold water to hose him off. Mark screamed like a little girl. Taking him to the living room where amy was waiting. Mary kicks amy in the side as she is still laying on the floor recuperating. Your faggot husband was turned on by me and April kissing. You shouldn't let him get away with it. Mary secured Mark with his arms and legs spread wide. Amy grabbed the cat and began working marks ass. He was screaming with each sting of the whip. Marks ass had welts all over by the time she was through. Mark collapsed when released and ape drug him over to the love seat with his cock still hard. Eric turned on took amy over and had her suck his cock while April used a studded strap-on to fuck Amy's ass. While Mary straddled marks little hard cock until each of them came and she had Mark clean her off and took Mark and secured him to the toilet before bed.

subserviant
12-22-2015, 03:54 PM
The whipping over at least for now ,April stood over me legs apart hands on hips ,a sneer on her face .
You fucking whore ,your done at the club you know ,when word gets out about what a whore you are ,you and that wimp husband will be
Given the boot . She seemed to think about it ,but then you could be the club whore ,kept around to keep the men happy ,sucking cocks ,getting fucked in both your holes .Im going to speak to Leo ,maybe we,ll put you on the 9th hole ,all naked ready to service all ,women included .
Now bitch crawl to me ,show how much you like to suck cock ,she slide a huge dildo into the harness ,come baby suck me off .
Maybe I should fuck your asshole first ,what think you .
Please April I blubbered dont fuck me with that ,It will tear me apart ,I was sobbinh hard
To bad about you ,she barked you,ll do as I tell you ,now get your ass over the table ,reach back and spread your cheeks .
The pain was indescriable ,she forced the cock into me my screams brought a laugh from the next room ,give it to her April ,make the slut hurt .She drove into my tortured ass pulled back andbegan fucking me hard ,finally stopping ,pulling out ,pressing the tip to my lips ,
Clean it whore lick your shit off it ,her whip flashed the metal tips catching the sun light as it ripped into me

subrob99
12-27-2015, 11:03 PM
The next morning all four ladies took their turn using mark as their personal toilet. Before they left they spread us legs wide and uses a leather belt and whipped Amy's exposed pussy until it was bright red then woke eric up to tell them her pussy was warmed up. They kiss eric and tell him thanks for a great night. Mark listened from the bathroom as eric pounded Amy's very sore pussy. When he was done he made her clean him off then drug amy into the bathroom with him. There he released Mark and forced him and amy to clean eric off in the shower. Eric did use Amy's tongue to clean his ass and Mark to clean his balls. After the shower Mark and amy each took a towel to dry eric off before drying themselves off. Mark and amy followed eric down the hall to the front of the house. To mark and Amy's Surprise. Eric opened the front door and told them to go home and get some good rest there will be a big day tomorrow. Both amy and Mark looked confused because they can go through the backyard. Mark speaks up but Eric tells them Thai way will be quicker. Now go before I spank you both. Amy and Mark naked slowly walked out the front door. Both of them trying to cover their private parts the best they could. Mark was about to step on the grass to take the shortest route when Eric yells out stay off the grass.

Mark and Amy got to the front door of their house and found the door was locked. They walked around the side and the gate to the back yard was locked. Mark checked the window on the side that went to a bathroom and it was unlocked but too high for Mark to lift his wimpy self up. Just as he was going to lift amy up on his shoulders. They herd sirens followed by blue flashing lights. They both had the dear got i. The head lights look. The officers with their hands on their guns and flash heir other hand. One of the m yells out freeze. They ask them what they are doing here. Amy trying to hide her nude body standingbrjind Mark. Mark explains they live there and were locked out. Why are you two naked. mark looking nervous trying to make up something the officer didn't believe him. The other officer asked them to come to the car. The officers tells amy to turn around and put her hands against the car and spread her legs. The other officer cuffed makes hands behind his back. And he had to look on as the other officer roughly started frisking amy. Running his fingers between her legs he then turned her a round frisked the front of her body squeezing her breasts real hard causin her to scream out and when she did Mark trod to helper that is whe the officer used the baton and hit Mark in the stomach making him loose hairbreadth and droopy tontine ground. After the officers finished groping amy they cuffed her hands behind her back and put hem both. In the back of the squad car.

The officers took the two downtown to the police station. Mark and Amy both naked received a lot of whistles as they walked through the station doors. The officers brought them into processing we got this one for i event exposure. And the tower for the same and assault on a police officer. After getting their fingerprints. They forced Mark and Amy against a wall and gave them a full cavity search. Once the search was done the captain at first was going to send amy with the other female inmates but decided she would be more use in the guards break room. The captain was leading amy to the room when the other officer asked what to do with Mark. He said throw him in with the general population. Laughing They are going to love him. When Mark got to the large cell there were thirty other rough looking guys. Mark began to beg the officer please don't put me in there. It was no use the officer threw him in and said good luck. Mark sat down with his arms around. His legs as long as he good until about four big guys each grabbed a leg and arm and drug Mark over to the center of the room. Where he was fucked and forced too suck the cocks of the inmates all night long. This large black guy that you could tell was then boss went first. Mark screamed like a girl with this duds large cock penetrated his ass. While at the sametime amy was cuffed In various positions and used by the guards both male and female.