PDA

View Full Version : seeking polite and patient Dominant

tame
07-10-2015, 11:10 AM
German girl, quite unexperienced but feeling that there must be more than already known in my life, seeking a polite and patient Dominant who likes to introduce me to bdsm. Let me say that I won’t show photos or anything from me. I’m not only a bit modest but first of all, I want to protect my job and my vanilla life. Concerning to the time difference I am looking for someone flexible. I’m looking for an intelligent and humorous person. If you are interested or have any questions, send me a message, I'll answer. tame

Acheron
07-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Hello miss tame. I am American, What is your exprience within this lifestyle, 24/7? Total power exchange, bedroom only. What do ypu fantisies about? What do you like most being controled loss of control, pain? What is your pain level?? Light, moderate, more the better. Good day miss tame.

milflover
07-27-2015, 01:58 AM
Tame. I was very interested in your message and think that I may be exactly what you are looking for. I too am a professional person who needs to protect my life on the outside. What I would be looking for is to task you, to seek out and push your limits, then for you to message (in detail) on what happened and how it made you feel. Not interested in photos etc. Let me know if you are interested and how you would want to proceed. I am very flexible. Milflover

German girl, quite unexperienced but feeling that there must be more than already known in my life, seeking a polite and patient Dominant who likes to introduce me to bdsm. Let me say that I won’t show photos or anything from me. I’m not only a bit modest but first of all, I want to protect my job and my vanilla life. Concerning to the time difference I am looking for someone flexible. I’m looking for an intelligent and humorous person. If you are interested or have any questions, send me a message, I'll answer. tame

Master Nexus
09-28-2016, 07:42 PM
There is something about you that intrigues me but I can’t quite put my finger on it... yet. I kind of liked your profile, and your mind says that you need a Dom to train you and brainwash (make) you be obedient. but I’m not quite sure about you. :-p Here’s why: RESPECT for your superior Dom is the beginning of your training. You always holding your Dom in esteem / and to regard your Dom favorably is your transformation into being truly submissive. And your unconditional surrender of your mind, your body and your soul to me - giving me your unequivocal trust (your complete confidence and reliance) to guide you, teach (reprogram and train) you and possess (own) you - will be the right decision that creates the solid foundation of your long-term, meaningful, stable relationship with me / your future lifestyle with me - your new Dom. To be right and make the right decision in your life, you have to stop your never-ending search for a Dom who is stronger than you are - emotionally, financially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. Your decision to ALWAYS obey me and NEVER attempt to disrespect, disobey or defy me is not being brainwashed, that is a prerequisite. And you meeting those requirements is being smart and you having intuition and good common sense. So today, right now, END YOUR SEARCH FOR STRENGTH! sub tame, what makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women?

MASTER NEXUS

poul
10-01-2016, 10:53 AM
see its an old blog but if still interested reply

mannyo
11-01-2016, 08:34 AM
hi just pm and we can have a talk:)

bdsm35pl
11-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi tame...
If You would like to meet someone from neighbour country then... here I am;)
Greetings.

poul
11-12-2016, 09:47 AM
hey tame im still interested pm me my slave

sire poul