PDA

View Full Version : Need humiliation task ideas

subdan1996
08-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Hi,

I love to humiliate myself - privately or publicly. So I need some ways of humiliating myself. Going to a lingerie store and asking the sales girl to take me round looking for panties and bras for myself is getting boring, I need to push myself!

Go nuts! Come on, give me ideas of tasks to do! pleeeease!

Thanks in advance
Sub Dan

Humiliateguy
09-27-2015, 03:29 AM
My wife and I switch back and forth between sub and dom. She has made me hold my pee in public, no matter how much I begged and complained that I needed to go. When I started to leak in my pants she got angry and took me home and told me how an adult should not have accidents. She would still not let me go to the bathroom even though I begged he to let me go. I told her I don't want to embarrass by pissing my pants, but she would have none of it. I couldn't control it any longer and completely pee my pants. she made me lay on the bed and she complained about how she couldn't believe that her husband just peed himself and has to be changed. She removed my pants and pee soaked boxers and then took off her pants and showed me how wet her panties were because she was so turned on with my accident. She climbed on top of me an said "You better to be able to hold your cum better than you can hold your pee. She slid down and my dick and don't you dare blow your load before to quick." She slid up and down about 4 times and I said I'm sorry but I can't hold it. And I let it go . She said " Are you serious? You're cumming already? That really turned her on because just then she came hard all over my dick and collapsed on top of me.