PDA

View Full Version : Submissive writer seeks creative dominant to role play and create depraved fiction.

Sarai.K82
10-05-2015, 01:00 AM
Looking to be dominated, destroyed, shattered, have my mind blown, engage in darker role play, create something truly debauched and emotionally intense or maybe just have fun. I engage in role play and I have erotic submissive fantasies. While I may have no desire to experience some of these fantasies in real life, they do stimulate my submissive erotic nature to the deepest parts of my soul. Generally and maybe always, these erotic fantasies revolve around me (my character) being controlled and dominated. My favorite role plays are emotionally intense, not all darkness and pain, but yes, I do love the vicarious thrill of having my heart broken. Most of my kinks intrigue me based on their emotional impact and how they fit into a master-slave or other dominant/submissive relationship. In an ideal role play, I want to see our characters change as we indulge in our roles. How does a dominant’s view of his (or her) woman change as he slowly degrades her, finds her weaknesses and turns them against her as he uses her in an infinite variety of creative ways? How does his view of her change as he realizes that no matter how much she might protest at times, she craves what he does to her, she craves that sweet submissive afterglow that comes with giving in. And just as importantly, how does she change as those fantasies of slavery turn real, how does she change as she experiences what she thought she wanted, but now she’s trapped in this cage of slavery that she helped to create. She needs this, she wants this, but she’s also scared. If you have any interest in writing out a story together, engaging in written role play, let me know.

Sarai

subserviant
10-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Hi Sarai .That's quit a wish list but I know of what you speak (write) ,when I read your wants I thought wow this could be me . I don't think there is fantasy that I haven't explored in my mind at least
some I have convinced partners in real life to explore them with me usually as me being the submissive and having said that I can quit easily slip into the dominant one .
If you would like to give it a try with me ,please let me know by sending a private message and also let me know if you have any limits .You can distinguish between fantasy and reality
if you wish as other peeps fantasy's make interesting reading to say the least

Sarai.K82
10-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Private message sent.