PDA

View Full Version : Looking for excitement

SarahJane
10-27-2015, 10:24 AM
46 year old divorced female looking for male or female to take control, new to this but I promise to serve and obey

ALady2Serve
10-28-2015, 08:35 AM
Hi there i'm looking for my slave whose worthy to be my own property that can endure all my sacred
punishments and have the courage to do all my commands without hesitation.

do you have that quality?

if yes i want you to send me a message on my email for more details

misschelsea0909@gmail.com

i will wait for your message

dom1964
10-28-2015, 10:21 AM
thank you for the nice reply will be on tonite and will try and contact you then in the mean time HAVE FUN:congratulatory:

dengiovani
01-12-2016, 08:02 AM
46 year old divorced female looking for male or female to take control, new to this but I promise to serve and obey

Are you still seeking exitement? UK based guy may be able to help. Contact me at denisjp999@hotmail.com.

SarahJane
01-22-2016, 08:20 AM
Hi, I'm very interested in getting to know more about you.

Master Nexus
09-28-2016, 04:19 PM
There is something about you that intrigues me but I can’t quite put my finger on it... yet. I kind of liked your profile, and your mind says that you need a Dom to train you and brainwash (make) you be obedient. but I’m not quite sure about you. :-p Here’s why: RESPECT for your superior Dom is the beginning of your training. You always holding your Dom in esteem / and to regard your Dom favorably is your transformation into being truly submissive. And your unconditional surrender of your mind, your body and your soul to me - giving me your unequivocal trust (your complete confidence and reliance) to guide you, teach (reprogram and train) you and possess (own) you - will be the right decision that creates the solid foundation of your long-term, meaningful, stable relationship with me / your future lifestyle with me - your new Dom. To be right and make the right decision in your life, you have to stop your never-ending search for a Dom who is stronger than you are - emotionally, financially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. Your decision to ALWAYS obey me and NEVER attempt to disrespect, disobey or defy me is not being brainwashed, that is a prerequisite. And you meeting those requirements is being smart and you having intuition and good common sense. So today, right now, END YOUR SEARCH FOR STRENGTH! sub Sarah Jane, what makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women?

MASTER NEXUS