PDA

View Full Version : Introducing river.

river
11-15-2015, 03:52 AM
*waves*

So I have been skulking around the forums recently, and enjoying the word games and such, and would not normally have introduced myself here as I am a bit of a shy wee bunny, but I have just discovered that the 'about me' information on my profile page appears to belong to someone else (have flagged it up in the techie area of the forum boards).

Sadly this has more than doubled my actual age and has me as a 67year old who joined in 2006, instead of a considerably younger person who joined several weeks ago.

Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with actually being 67 some of my favorate people are 67 (Mum and Dad), but to set the record straight, this information is not mine!

Looking forward to more word games and learning a bit more about this community along the way.

Kind regards and group hugs.

Xxriver.

river
11-15-2015, 05:31 AM
I should add that I am definitely not a man (thank goodness!) very happy being a girlie :)

Also apparently 98% submissive according to BDSM test: What kind of sexual deviant are you? (http://bdsmtest.org), which was loads of fun to complete, I would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't yet :)

Kind regards river.

Doctor Slocum
11-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Nice to meet you. I'm new so hopefully we'll cross paths somewhere sometime soon

just_ine
11-15-2015, 11:29 AM
Hi river! And welcome. I hope you have loads of fun here with us!

river
11-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the welcomes :)