PDA

View Full Version : Take your breath away

Aeneas
02-21-2005, 03:21 AM
I'm not claiming I "invented" this, but haven't seen it mentioned before. If it has been written about here, forgive me. When I kiss a sub, I insist she exhale right before we kiss and hold her breath out until I break the kiss. Naturally I can breath at a normal rate. I can make the kiss last as long or as short as I want, and the time frame differs each time. Punishment is earned for breaking the kiss. What's great about this very simple technique is that it can be done in public, requires no equipment, and has a built-in safety feature. The sub, of course, can always inhale...for a price.

slavelucy
02-21-2005, 04:28 AM
Mmmmmm, i think that's really horny actually! *blushes* Oh yes, i can most definitely see the appeal of that, especially in public. Thanks for sharing it. :)

sl

learningtopleez
02-21-2005, 10:48 PM
I'm with sl on this one Aeneas....that just got me all hot and bothered reading about it! I can't imagime what I would do if I was the recipient of such a task Sir....hmmmmm...either pass out if it was a long kiss or take my punishment like a good little sub until I was trained well enough! :p

I just love kissing so I applaude your idea! :applaus:

~Ltp~

Nightstriker
02-21-2005, 11:24 PM
I shall be sideing with two wonderful women. That is a very good idea.

Jai
02-22-2005, 03:21 AM
This definately sounds like something I will be trying in the near future.

Barton
02-22-2005, 10:14 PM
A good idea. I will have to try it out.

Wontworry
02-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Nice one Aeneas. I am always open to new ideas and that is a good one. I guess lucy will be practicing holding her breath now :D

Rosanna
07-06-2006, 10:00 AM
wow, an idea for mild 'breath play' that is not dangerous or unsafe

and relies on the submitting person's voluntary co-operation

great way of kissing combined with a rush of control

thank you

Avralivia
07-06-2006, 04:06 PM
sounds great :O am mega impressed

must try it :) :) :)

Silke
07-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Wow, that's an amazing idea!! Thanks for digging it up from the depth of the knowledge base! :D

_ID_
07-07-2006, 03:05 AM
Does indeed sound fun. Myself I enjoy some medium level breath play. Extreme breath play would be to hang someone. I haven't gone that far, yet that is. The kissing technique however does sound fun, and with someone watching when she inhales deeply afterward would appear to be an intense kiss rather than breath control. Very clever!

V/R
ID

Silke
07-07-2006, 06:45 AM
Extreme breath play would be to hang someone.

To hang someone? Sounds more like a way to kill than have fun... Is that just a term for something milder or do you actually mean hanging??? Excuse my ignorance if it's the former - never heard of this before.

frankee
07-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I'm not claiming I "invented" this, but haven't seen it mentioned before. If it has been written about here, forgive me. When I kiss a sub, I insist she exhale right before we kiss and hold her breath out until I break the kiss. Naturally I can breath at a normal rate. I can make the kiss last as long or as short as I want, and the time frame differs each time. Punishment is earned for breaking the kiss. What's great about this very simple technique is that it can be done in public, requires no equipment, and has a built-in safety feature. The sub, of course, can always inhale...for a price.

OOOOOOO *claps hands*, that is extremely hot! Incredible Idea Aeneas:) .
Must get my Mistress in here so She can read this too..lol.
Hmmmmmmm getting a little warm thinking about it.

Warbaby1943
07-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Aeneas great idea that I can see you gave some serious though. Also it is a great way to play in public with little awareness of what is actually happening.

Ruby
07-07-2006, 11:26 AM
It's very hot and lots of fun in private playtime, too. ;-)

_ID_
07-07-2006, 02:32 PM
No to actually hang, there are safety measures to prevent actual death, but yes, hanging in the traditional sense. Read my post on RACK play.

V/R
ID