PDA

View Full Version : massaging his taint/perineum

sinfulsex2
12-16-2015, 04:27 AM
Subbies! I need your help.

Please can you tell me all I need to know about massaging his perineum (taint)?! I'm clueless and big bad dom man wants me to learn.

Nothing involving penetration just yet. Just what feels good on the outside.

Please and thank you muchly!

Sinful

just_ine
12-16-2015, 01:06 PM
A fascinating question, sinful!

Use your index and middle fingertips to touch, rub, stroke, or press his perineum (the area of skin from underneath his testicles to his anus). says How to Stimulate His Hot Spot - Shedoesthecity Sex & Relationships (http://www.shedoesthecity.com/how_to_stimulate_his_hot_spot)
However, that page might need to be bookmarked for slightly later in the process?

Perineal Massage for Him | Christian Nymphos (http://christiannymphos.org/2008/04/03/perineal-massage/) gave really detailed instructions:
Perineal massages usually go hand in hand when talking about pregnant women preparing for child birth.* The type of perineal massage I am referring to is one of my favorite sexual techniques that I use on my husband.* This is very simple technique and the payoff is huge.* I remember the first time I did it to my husband.* He thought I was some type of miracle worker.

First I will explain where the perineum is located.* It is a small, smooth patch of skin that starts right under his testicles and ends at his anus.* Some people like to refer to it as their “taint” because “it aint their balls and it aint their anus”.* Applying pressure on this patch will indirectly stimulate his prostate.* Try applying slight pressure in this area the next time you are giving oral or manual stimulation but be careful not to dig your nails into him.* You could even use your knuckle instead of your finger to rule out all accidental scratching. You can increase the pressure depending on what your husband his communicating to you.* Once your finger or knuckle is*in position just move it back and forth from*his scrotum to his anus. *As you are going back and forth apply pressure.* Once you have it down to a science you can incorporate it into your love making sessions as well.* I will warn you though, every once in awhile I do wish my arms were just a little bit longer.* My husband can usually tell what I am reaching for and he will move so that I am able to reach his sweet spot.* He’s thoughtful like that.* ;)*

And for some visual instructions: She shows you how, down & up, down & up, Male Perineum Massage, the right way, the smart way. - YouTube (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYfvTKOwd5g)

Oh, please let us know how your practise went? And if this advice helped?
And even whether you have a few other tips to add?

slaveboy 6
12-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Great answer just_ine. As a man who has experienced perineum massaging, what you quoted works!

just_ine
12-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Oh, slaveboy!! Details...we need details!
What does it feel like? How hard? Or soft? Does it become too sensitive after a while? How long is long enough? Etc.

Please, don't be shy... Tell us...... :D

slaveboy 6
12-17-2015, 08:51 AM
just_ine

First i am a sub but not shy. Having my perineum massaged puts me in a euphoric state....My cock is at it's maximum length and strength. It's really not too sensitive. How long depends on how long my balls will be able to withstand the close manipulation.

Does that answer your query?

just_ine
12-17-2015, 12:54 PM
Thank you for explaining, slaveboy!
You explained it well...seems like a skill I need to practice!

sinfulsex2
12-17-2015, 02:12 PM
you guys are total babes! just_ine thanks so much. And slaveboy having it from a guy is greatly appreciated. And of course I'll let you know how it goes.

And if anyone else has more info in the mean time you know how it goes ... knowledge is power.

or not in our case ;)

slaveboy 6
12-18-2015, 07:05 AM
sinfulsex2,

One more thing, having it massaged by a female tongue sends me into the stratosphere!

explorer2009
12-21-2015, 03:57 PM
nice ideas....................

slaveboy 6
12-28-2015, 03:23 PM
try it

sweetlynaughty
02-25-2016, 11:47 PM
I know I'm late to this thread but I haven't seen anyone talk about "what" they use as a lubricant for the massage. I'm big on worshiping, and one of the ways I like to do that is massage. A nice hot oil massage to be exact. I like to warm almond oil because it a thicker oil and goes far. (please be careful and test the oil on the inside of your wrist before using on your partner). It smells nice and since I have an oral fetish, I have learned it taste nice too! I like to have my hands oiled, to massage His cock, balls, taint/perineum, and ass. And once he is nice and relaxed, I tend begin oral worshiping next :) and I have no fear of using penetration to massage the prostrate. A nice blowjob with internal massage along the prostrate seems to be a nice touch ;)