PDA

View Full Version : 35 Dom looking for Sub in Pacific NW

Lustat
12-18-2015, 12:56 AM
I've been in the lifestyle for quite a long time, tho in the last two years or so, I haven't been very active, and it's time to change that.

A little about me:
Not too much I can say about myself, I'm just your typical bondage loving sadist. Wait, is there such a thing as a "typical" bondage loving sadist ? Anyways, I'm 35, from Oregon with an average build. Hobbies include being a sarcastic polite asshole, anything fast (especially motorcycles), and having a cute sub / slave wearing My collar, among other things.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for an actual relationship. Someone that looks just as good tied up, as they look in a formal dress with a collar on. Not to worry, the leash will be in my pocket next to the clamps and cuffs :) I want someone that knows how to have fun, likes to go out, enjoys movies, books, hiking, fine dining, etc. Did I mention I'm looking for a relationship, not just a "toy" ?

What I'm NOT looking for:
Simply put, I'm not looking for a doormat. I want to see the REAL you, having fun, enjoying life, screaming in pain and pleasure (oops, how did that get in there).

Are YOU what I'm looking for ? Lets chat and find out :)