PDA

View Full Version : One Line Roleplay - An Experiment in Writing

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 01:47 PM
I had a thought last night that it might be interesting to start a sort of hybrid role play. Here is the idea.

An open roleplay, conducted as a thread in the forum. Anyone can post at anytime.

The Catch - You may only post one sentence and you must include an element from the last persons post.

EXAMPLE

A: He sat in the shadows of the alley and watched her as she walked along the sidewalk.

B: She skirted the opening to the alley not wanting to take too many chances

C: She knew she was taking chances anyway being in this part of town at this hour alone.

A: She was alone, that was good and made things much easier and cleaner.

C: He liked easier and cleaner especially when it involved kidnapping and extortion.

I think you get the idea. Each successive post incorporates something from the previous post yet can advance the storyline as well.

AND GO!

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 01:48 PM
He sat in the bar keeping company with a scotch, the bartender and the hot brunette at the end of the bar.

subserviant
01-03-2016, 02:42 PM
She glanced at the guy sitting at the bar ,the bartender gave her the order for the liquor,time to leave ,glancing again at the guy

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Motioning to the bartender, I slide a carefully folded $100 dollar bill to him and he slides back a small piece of paper.

subserviant
01-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Pulling on my jacket I make my way to the door ,find it strange to see Tom the bartender conversing with the customer ,I shudder at the sight of hum

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 05:14 PM
watching her move to the door in the bar mirror as I chat with the bartender, I stand as she pushes open the door and turn as she leaves.

subserviant
01-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Looking through the window ,I see the guy stand ,making his way toward the door ,I had an uneasy feeling about him ,he walked quikly

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Hitting the door I turn the opposite direction to put off since I saw her glance at me through the bar window.

subserviant
01-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Its very dark ,my car is parked behind the bar ,I glance over my shoulder ,see the guy walk the other way turning to go on the oppisite side of the bar

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 06:24 PM
I turn down the other side of the bar and hurry around, through the alley and into the dark spot behind the dumpster close to the only care in the parking lot

subserviant
01-03-2016, 07:43 PM
I keep looking over my shoulder ,nothing ,a few feet from my car I hear a hissing ,shit ,shit ,yes my tire is almost flat ,I catch some thing glinting by the dumpster ,then can I help ?

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Can I help, I ask, stepping from the shadows and sliding the knife into my pocket.

subserviant
01-03-2016, 08:05 PM
I let out a bit of a squeal ,oh you startled me ,it would seem that I have a flat ,I'll just call triple A and get it fixed ,still advancing I can see the outline of a knife in you pocket ,I turn to run ,his hand grabs my arm .

TheDeSade
01-03-2016, 08:16 PM
grabbing her arm before she can run, I turn her and bend her backwards over the trunk of the car letting the knife flash into view as I growl "Don't make a sound or I'll slit you open like a fish!"

subserviant
01-04-2016, 05:59 AM
scared would be an under statement I was terrified ,The knife at my throat ,take what you want I manage to get out ,his hand squeezes my breast ,oh I plan to ,now inserting the hand between my legs

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 07:53 AM
As I grope you roughly, I lean in to your ear, speaking softly "Open the car bitch"

slaveboy 6
01-04-2016, 09:36 AM
I had noticed the real looker come out of Toms, who was soon followed by a tall man, who turned the opposite way from the babe, but now they had disappeared, and I wondered about her safety.

subserviant
01-04-2016, 09:53 AM
I cant find the remote to open the doors ,he's getting very angry .now his hand back on my breast ,squeezing hard ,I cry out your hurting me ,I'm gonna hurt you a lot more slut now open the fucking door ,I find the remote press the open button

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 11:16 AM
As soon as I hear the door lock open, I jerk the door to the back seat open and push you in, forcing you into the floorboard face down.

subserviant
01-04-2016, 11:22 AM
My face pressed into the floor of the car ,the gag inserted ,cuffs on ,he has found my emergency compressor ,we are moving ,he laughs ,let me tell you what I,m going to do to you .

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Tossing a blanket over her to hide her from view, he sat behind the wheel of the car and began to drive, talking all the time, "You can think about getting screwed in every hole, having your tits and cunt whipped, and being given to my many friends for their pleasure."

subserviant
01-04-2016, 11:44 AM
I could make a sound with the tape across my mouth ,only be able to listen as he told me how he is going to fuck me ,make me suck his cock ,being fucked in the ass then made to clean his cock with my mouth ,being lent out to his friends ,male and-female ,being taken to a special S&M club ,all the while sobbing silently

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Listening to the sobbing, he grinned as he continued to detail all the sordid things he had in store for her, including putting her to work in a S&M brothel in Thailand as a whore and slave.

subserviant
01-04-2016, 12:05 PM
No it couldn't be ,it was impossible that there where people who participated in such activities,when he told me about the branding in the whore house my mind went blank ,it was impossible ,to be sold to a whore house ,no it couldn't be

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Driving swiftly through the night, the car arrives at the city airport where a plane sits on a dark corner of the field, waiting for the occupant destined for the whorehouses of southeast asia.

subserviant
01-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Pulled out of the car ,get rid of it he tells another ,hustled into the plane,he is on me immediately ripping my clothes off ,now bitch your gonna get the fucking of your life ,the plane lifts off

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Using the knife to shred your clothes, I quickly have you naked on the floor of the plane in front of me and several of my cohorts.

subserviant
01-04-2016, 04:59 PM
men laughing as Im striped ,lying naked ,my legs pulled apart ,he kneels between them pants down ,I see his penis its huge ,the the probbing of my vag ,a searing pain as he penetrates me ,the pounding to the cheers of others ,cat calls fuck her fuck her good

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Looking at her exposed pussy, he licks his lips and then with a savage thrust penetrates her deeply, leaning down looking into her eyes, he speaks, "Just the first of many to come bitch."

subserviant
01-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Why ,why are you doing this I moan ,cause I can ,then he grunts as he cums inside me .Whos next ,I got her warmed up ,you better get used to this cunt in the whore house you" ll be fucking 30 to 40 guys a day .

TheDeSade
01-04-2016, 10:20 PM
You watch as the next man positions himself and rams his cock into you roughly as he leans down and bites you savagely on the nipple.

subserviant
01-05-2016, 05:34 AM
After a long night of being raped repeatedly in all orifices we land ,its then I find out the kidnapper owns the whore/strip bar .He makes it clear what is expected of me I find out from another that after i am to worn out to be a money maker I will be sold to a pimp as a street whore then sold to an S&M snuff movie producer ,I as put to work immediately ,on my knees sucking cocks

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 05:49 AM
After landing in a small airstrip outside Bangkok, you find yourself again bound, gagged and loaded into the trunk of a limousine which makes the bumpy ride to a secluded location on the outskirts of the redlight district of Bangkok.

subserviant
01-05-2016, 08:41 AM
The place looked like a ghetto from the out side ,inside was far different ,every thing sumptuous ,a large mixed crowd filled the huge room ,gambling ,strippers .women nearly naked reclining on sofas ,a man in uniform approached ,ah yes Chief this is the whore i told you about ,feel free to use her as you will

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 08:51 AM
You are passed to the large muscular man in the uniform, obviously some sort of security guard, and quickly hustled to a private area upstairs where you begin your transformation into a full time prostitute.

subserviant
01-05-2016, 09:10 AM
given an outfit not unlike what the other women wore ,a see through gauzy type material ,I was to stunned to object to any of it .only a few hours ago I was a liquor sales person making a very living ,now I was a
whore in a club specializing and S&M ,faint screams could be heard as I was led back down stairs

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 09:26 AM
At the bottom of the stairs the guard talks to an older woman who looks you up and down before taking the chain attached to the collar around your neck and leads you to the room that adjoins the entryway to the house.

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 09:53 AM
As she walks the woman speaks to you, "Robert has good taste in women and you will be very popular here."

subserviant
01-05-2016, 10:05 AM
The woman cups my breast ,um you are a darling and soon you'll be the most popular girl here ,these people love blonde blue eyed whores ,your going to make Robert a lot of money ,heer fingere grip my nipple pinching hard ,now before these animals get at you ,I want you for a while ,Robert smiles go easy on her Glory ,she has a long day ahead of her

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 10:16 AM
tugging on her nipple and using it lke a leash, Glory leads you to a nook with a couch and soft lighting where she sits, looks up and you and asks, "Have you ever pleasured another woman slut. . . . and we need a name for you. . . . what shall we call you . . . hmmmmmm. . . . I think you will be . . . Angel. . yes. . . you look like an angel"

subserviant
01-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Robert seems pleased to see this woman wanting me to pleasure her ,I wonder what postilion she has to be able to go about her business with out a care ,no i have never done that ,A lash across my back feels like I'v been branded ,mind your tongue whore do as your told ,Robert stand with a whip in his hand

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Glory leans back on the couch, raises one leg revealing her smoothly slaved pussy as she speaks, "Now little slut, lean in here and use that tongue of yours to make Glory feel really good!"

SirStef
01-05-2016, 10:43 AM
get to it and quickly, whore, or you'll be the center of attention being whipped at a private party tomorrow night!

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Robert, leaning against the door jamb now dressed in an expensive tux and holding a glass of cognac, watched with amusement as his new toy was formally introduced to her new home and her new family.

subserviant
01-05-2016, 04:23 PM
I kneel ,crawl under the table ,her thighs are spread ,her cunt open and wet ,I kiss it first ,then at her urging use my tongue ,licking up and down the length of her slit ,her little clit growing hard ,suck it she hisses .

TheDeSade
01-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Suddenly you feel a cock probing at your cunt as one of the other men kneels behind you, grasps your hips and then fills you pussy with cock.

subserviant
01-06-2016, 06:10 AM
I cant believe the degradation ,I want to scream out in frustration,a cock pushed into me ,my face buried in the woman's cunt ,Robert standing back taking it all in ,smoking his cigar ,she cums in a flood of juices as the cock spurts out its cum , lead to he next table being ordered to crawl ,the debasement continued

TheDeSade
01-06-2016, 07:26 AM
Prodded along like cattle, you are forced under the second table where a trio of men sit with their cocks exposed waiting for you to service them.

subserviant
01-06-2016, 02:38 PM
I tried to stand ,get back on hands and knees cow ,Robert held the glowing tip of his cigar close to my nipple ,your here to suck cocks get at it or else ,he touched the red hot fire to the nipple

TheDeSade
01-06-2016, 04:37 PM
From the corner of your eye you see Robert talking intently with a small oriental man, they gesture in your direction and, after nodding, Robert turns to Glory and barks orders, "Get the bitch upstairs and clean her up so she can go with Chang for the weekend and earn her keep."

subserviant
01-06-2016, 04:48 PM
She smirks as Robert tells her to get me ready ,now your gonna find out what hell is all about ,I over hear Robert telling the oriental ,just remember Chan if some happens and she doesn't come back you forfeit your deposit

TheDeSade
01-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Glory jerks you from under the table and pulls you to your feet, dragging you along up the stairs and into a private bedroom area where she shoves you toward the bathroom with a growl, "Take a shower slut while I pick out some clothing for you"

subserviant
01-06-2016, 05:41 PM
She pulled me back down the stairs ,Robert looked approvingly ,yeah she"ll do ,chan I decided to tag along to protect my property ,hope you
Dont mind ,the man shrugged ,just as long as you dont interfere

TheDeSade
01-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Handing the leash attached to her collar to the oriental, Robert followed along as they left the house and entered a black Mercedes limousine that was waiting out front

subserviant
01-06-2016, 07:45 PM
it was a short ride ,we pulled through gates with the word embassy on a plaque ,I missed the country ,I knew enough to realize this person who paid to have me would have political immunity .and so coul do pretty much anything he wanted to me ,Robert sat back smoking a cigar

TheDeSade
01-06-2016, 07:53 PM
AS the car stopped and the door opened, several armed men in uniform open the doors, grab you by the arms and hustle you into the building, up several flights of stairs and into a dimly lit room in which you sense are a number of people that you cannot see.

subserviant
01-07-2016, 05:54 AM
I look around desperately searching for Robert ,even though he is the author of all of this ,he is the only person I can associate with .I plead with the guards ,I being held against my will ,I have been kidnapped ,

the mam called Chan raises his arm ,the quirt slashes across my face ,shut up bitch we don't want to hear your whining ,now strip off those clothes ,a murmur from the people I cant see ,it sounds like a huge gathering

TheDeSade
01-07-2016, 06:18 AM
"Guards" he says, and immediately hands shred the clothing you are wearing, leaving you standing nude in the dim light, the sting of the quirt still fresh across your face amid the knowledge that this is, perhaps, going to be worse than anything you could have ever imagined.

subserviant
01-07-2016, 10:54 AM
I find Robert ,partially blinded by the bright light shinning on me ,Please help me i call out ,please as a hand fastens on to my pussy grasping tightly ,lifting me ,keeping me steady by gripping a nipple .waking around holding me high ,the noise from the onlookers grows louder ,Robert leans against the wall smiling

TheDeSade
01-07-2016, 10:59 AM
You hear cat calls and comments in a strange language, many of which you surmise to be suggestions of what should be done to you because the other laugh and jeer as you are paraded around for everyone to see before you are brought to stand before a complicated piece of equipment with chains, cuffs, belts and various adjustments that are hard to understand.

subserviant
01-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Some where in the recesses of my mind I recall reading or hearing about how cruel some orientals are ,from what I remember they take great delight in torturing women .Voices seemed to be calling advice .I was seated on the strange machine ,pulled for ward until my ass just hung on the edge ,I quikly found out th myth about oriental men being small was,nt true ,I giant cock was forced up my
Asshole ,the women seemed to like the scene ,they yelled the loudest

TheDeSade
01-07-2016, 02:50 PM
YOu fell hands on your breasts, pulling them and fitting something to around them that gets tighter and tighter until they each are strapped tightly at the base, causing them to swell and balloon, the nipples engorged and taut.

subserviant
01-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Its hideous ,I am at the mercy of tese fiends ,my brears are being squeesed to the point of rupturing ,clamps arefastened to my nipples ,attached to a sort of windlass .every partial turn threatens to seperate the nipples from my breasts ,The women urge the tortures on

TheDeSade
01-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Out of the darkness comes an oriental woman, dressed in a black leather harness with the most enormass dildo you have ever seen attached at the front wiggl;ing obscenely in front of her as she walks toward you grinning wickedly

subserviant
01-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Thank you Mr. Robert ,the women smiles as she struts by the now alert Robert ,I an take my eyes off the obscene dildo ,it sways as she approaches ,caressing my face ,she speaks in heavily accented English,Mr Robert never fails to provide us with a whore to help us celebrate our special day ,its to bad you wont be making the return trip ,Robert interrupts Madame you know the proses I will be taking her back .Prehaps in a body bag Mr Robert and not to worry you will be compensated lavishly for her , two huge men stood on each side of Robert .

TheDeSade
01-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Robert frowns and shifts his weight, watching carefully as the woman walks up behind you and begins to play with your tight tender asshole, rubbing her thumb over it and pressing into it.

subserviant
01-08-2016, 07:03 PM
I wince as the woman thrusts her finger into my still raw ass hole ,she turns to the onlookers ,giving them a good look at the giant dildo
then turning back to me guiding the tip of the cock to my puckered ass ,with a mighty shove she drives cock into me to the hilt ,my screams
Excite the crowd ,clapping ,whistling urging her to greater thrusting

TheDeSade
01-08-2016, 07:59 PM
WIth a shrill laugh the woman rapes the oversized rubber cock full into your unprepared ass, driving it to the very hilt of its 12 inch length into you, the forearm sized diameter tearing your asshole, and driving to near unconsiousness with the pain.

subserviant
01-09-2016, 09:19 AM
She laughed hysterically ,pounding into my ass until due to exhaustion she finally pulled out to the cheers of the people watching .Robert approached Chan ,ok thats abut enough any more and she'll be worthless to me
Chan smiled broadly ,but of course there is no way for you to stop us ,yes yes I know you can refuse to make whores available to us but we can get them elsewhere ,but to show we are to be trusted I will give you 500,000 for her ,we finish the night off making a snuff movie .Robert considered the offer

TheDeSade
01-09-2016, 09:32 AM
He looked at her again considering the half million dollars for what looked like a used up piece of ass, but, as he walked around her, she was a comely lass with nearly perfect tits and he hadn't had a chance yet to try her out.

subserviant
01-09-2016, 11:24 AM
I could see it in his eye ,figuring out the money that I could make him ,a couple of party's like this and I would be worth a lot more than the price offered by Chan ,Ok listen up you squinty eyed piece of shit ,don't threaten me ,I have more guys around this place then you can imagine and they don't give a shit about you immunity .one word from me the bunch of you will be fish food ,ya got it .Chan went white ,bowing apologising
let her loose ,Robert commanded ,I sank to the floor not being able to stand ,he gripped me under my arms taking me out the way we came in

TheDeSade
01-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Hustling you along I whisper to you urgently, "Get your fucking cunt in gear slut before Chan figures out that I don't have a single man anywhere near here or we will both be flayed alive.?

subserviant
01-09-2016, 12:28 PM
I obeyed ,gaining my feet ,not worried that I was naked and obscene cock still buried in my ass ,rushing out to car Robert had waiting ,get us the hell out of here he shouted at his driver ,while I tried to work the dildo out of my ass ,the more I pulled the more it hurt ,leave it theyve got it hooked in if you ripe it out you'll pull your bowel out ,I'm guessing its all part of the snuff movie they want to make

TheDeSade
01-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Sobbing you try to find some less painful way to sit in the car with the huge object still deeply impaled in your, finally kneeling on the floorboard and leaning on the seat facing backward into the seat, allowing Robert to take a closer look at the object, wincing as he looked at the wickedly designed object and seeing the blood oozing from around it.

FemmeDom
01-09-2016, 12:49 PM
(I'd love to get involved in this - would either of you mind if I did?)

TheDeSade
01-09-2016, 12:51 PM
{I don't mind at all. Just read the rules in the first post please}

FemmeDom
01-09-2016, 01:03 PM
(Will do, thanks! I'll post in a bit, when I'm sure that I can do it properly.)

subserviant
01-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Its always good to have new blood ,welcome femmedom

TheDeSade
01-10-2016, 03:46 AM
URging the driver along, Robert looks behind the car, hoping against hope that they aren't being followed, then making phone call after phone call, making arrangements for medical attention, gathering his subordinates and, lastly, calling the airport and ordering that his plane be made ready immediately.

subserviant
01-10-2016, 09:00 AM
We arrived at a modern medical clinic ,pushed into a surgery ,after some examination ,This shouldn't be a problem ,we can open up the anus and get it out with no problem ,she'll be sore for a few days but as long s nothing else enters ,he smiled ,then she will be as good as gold .He removed the dildo ,the relief I felt was over whelming ,breaking down sobbing uncontrollably

TheDeSade
01-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Thanks Doc Robert said, but now we have to get moving since we haven't exactly made many friends here tonight and my plane is waiting at the airport for us to board and immediate take off.

FemmeDom
01-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Around the corner, a woman is listening intently, hoping to hear more information about which airport they will be travelling to.

subserviant
01-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Robert steps into the hall ,calls the airport ,some thing get screwed up ,yes he yells bangcock private ,alright he mutters I'll wait ,comes back
In ,ok its all set the pilots have been alerted ,we hasten out to the car ,some thing carches my eye ,a couple of cars in the shadows

TheDeSade
01-10-2016, 04:55 PM
"OH SHIT!" Robert yells at the driver and shoves you into the back of the car as shots ring out, dives in on top of you and the car speeds off, fishtailing wildly and spewing gravel from the back wheels.

subserviant
01-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Oh shit now what ,I ducked down please don't let me get killed ,I'm doing the best I can he snarled pulling a machine gun of some kind out of a case under the seat .

TheDeSade
01-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Firing out the window as the car sped along the winding road, Robert alternately cursed and urged the driver to go faster when suddenly, after firing a burst from the gun, the back window of the limo lit up and the sound of an explosion could be heard as Robert exclaimed "That should slow them down!"

subserviant
01-11-2016, 06:07 AM
I had my doubts we would make the airport, there seemed to be more cars in on the chase ,because of the absence of police I figured they had been told to let these crazy forerunners fight it out ,besides some of the cars had diplomatic plates ,if we where stopped ,I knew what my fate will be

TheDeSade
01-11-2016, 08:09 AM
The gate to the airport loomed ahead where, just inside, a large truck sat beside the gate and the plane stood, engines running at the end of the runway.

subserviant
01-11-2016, 11:19 AM
as we tore through the gate the truck crossed blocking the entrance ,we sped to the plane ,just as on of the chase vehicles rammed through the fence heading straight toward us

FemmeDom
01-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Seated in the first chase car, the woman watched, interested, as her driver sent them barrelling straight for the vehicle they had been pursuing, the two other men in the car already preparing their weapons for a quick attack.

TheDeSade
01-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Out of nowhere the truck rammed the chase car sending it careening off into a wide crazy arc, allowing just enough time for the occupants of the limo to exit and scramble aboard the plane as it started to roll down the runway, gaining speed, until it lifted off into the dark night, leaving the woman in the chase car looking skyward.

subserviant
01-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Finally I could breath ,I began to sob uncontrollably the events had over whelmed me ,now what was to happen to me ,I had gone from having had experienced sex with only 2 guys in my life to having been fucked by more than I could count ,having my ass reamed with cocks ,dildos and that huge obscene object I still wondered if I had seen the last of the woman

TheDeSade
01-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Standing at the end of the runway, the oriental woman watched the plane as it slowly vanished in the distance, thinking to herself "Run Robert. . . Run. . . but I will find you and that fucking cunt and I will nail your balls to the wall and I will see the slut slowly and painfully die."

FemmeDom
01-11-2016, 02:05 PM
The woman inside the wrecked car, hurt but far from finished, watched the plane take off, watching, too the dim figure of another woman as she, too, watched the plane.

subserviant
01-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Peering out the window of the private jet ,I noticed another sleek plane taking off ,I hadn't noticed it when we took off but then hadn't exactlaty been looking for one

TheDeSade
01-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Boss, the pilot said, we got company about 15 minutes behind us and in a faster plane than we have.

FemmeDom
01-11-2016, 02:44 PM
When the plane she was watching had moved out of sight, the woman eased out of her broken car, switched on her radio, and smiled as the pilot of her own plane confirmed that he was in pursuit, catching up quickly.

TheDeSade
01-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Damn, Robert thought to himself, we can't out run them and we damn sure don't want to get forced down in a foreign country, especially this one

subserviant
01-11-2016, 06:58 PM
The pilot shouted back ,well what the fuck are we doing ,that thing chasing us is some kind of war plane and is threatening
to shoot us down unless we put down ,some crazy broad says she wants the bitch on board

TheDeSade
01-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Roberts head snapped around as the pilot spoke, cursing under his breath he moved up to look out the cockpit window at the fighter jet off their wing as the pilot made the universal sign to land, or else.

subserviant
01-12-2016, 04:54 AM
there is an old strip close by that can handle us ,I'm going to set down ,no way I'm going to disobey the land order ,these crazy bastards will shot us down ..We land on the tarmac ,the jet fighter along side ,the pilot comes out with a pistol ,ok get the fuck out of my plane ,standing looking around the cover on the cockpit of the two person trainer opens ,the mystery woman and a man climb down both holding Uzi's

TheDeSade
01-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Robert looks at the pilot as you begin to sob, heading for the door to the plane he makes a sudden lunge for the pilot, grabbing the gun and wrestling him to the floor of the plane.

subserviant
01-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Another woman appears ,where the hell did she come from,drop the guns she has the two from the jet covered ,turns and shoots out the tireson our plane ,a sickening hiss as we sink ,now I want the bitch ,holy cow all of a sudden I'm the most popular gal around ,Robert shrugs take the slut

TheDeSade
01-12-2016, 01:29 PM
You stomach takes a sickening lurch as you hear his words, realizing what it means for you as the woman holding the gun steps forward, whistles loudly and and two rough looking men come from out of nowehere, grab you by the arms and hustle you away

subserviant
01-12-2016, 02:46 PM
We are lead into an office in a hanger ,the woman demands the location of the briefcase I dont know what your talking about I protest ,a knife flashes ,my blouse and bra are cut from me ,shrieking my innocence my skirt follows now clad only in panties ,she reverss the knife holding the handle to my pussy ,the reversing it again slicing off my underwear leaving me naked

TheDeSade
01-12-2016, 03:11 PM
I won't ask again the woman says the keen edge of the knife moving beneath your left breast, a sure threat that she means to get an answer to her question one way or the other

subserviant
01-12-2016, 05:02 PM
For some resson Robert yells she dosnt know anything ,the woman approaches ,with out warning she kicks him hard in the balls ,he collapse
Holding his crotch ,she is on him in a flash ,the knife slicing through his clothes ,he is pulled to his feet naked ,she grips his dangling cock
The knife agianst the flesh ,screaming no no dont dont

TheDeSade
01-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Begging, Robert begins to babble, "She doesn't know shit about the briefcase or where it is or what is in it so let her go and Ill give you the fucking thing."

subserviant
01-12-2016, 05:37 PM
The woman smiled ,waiting ,well dont keep me waiting she struck his cock hard with the knife ,it brought a scream until he realized she hadnt cut him only hit his now shrivelled dick ,very good but I'm not done with this one ,she cupped one of my breasts ,were going to have some fun you and I

TheDeSade
01-12-2016, 08:08 PM
You whimper at the touch of the womans hand, meanwhile, one of the men returns with the briefcase, found exactly where Robert said it would in the airplane.

subserviant
01-13-2016, 05:52 AM
The woman gives a command ,her two henchmen drag Robert to heavy wooden table ,one hold him in a full nelson ,the other grabs his nut sack ,they hold him over the table ,a hammer is produced along with a 2 inch nail his nuts a re spiked to the table ,his screaming is ignored ,they turn to the woman who nods ,time to teach foreigner a lesson ,Robert is bent over the table ,one of the men unzips ,his cock is massive ,probing Roberts
ass he thrusts deeply into him ,a pitiful scream ,the other guy is waiting as the woman begins with me

TheDeSade
01-13-2016, 06:06 AM
She punches you in the belly with the muzzle of the gun, "Come on cunt, get in the plane, we are going back to my place where we will make you a film star!"

subserviant
01-13-2016, 09:11 AM
I glance back over my shoulder ,the men are still taking turns ,his screams have dulled ,I kand of feel for him but then remember he's the reason I'm here ,I hope they fuck the son of a bitch to death

TheDeSade
01-13-2016, 10:11 AM
His screams die down as you walk toward the waiting plane the woman at your back with the gun still leveled menacingly at your back, talking all the while, "Yes, we will make you a film start and make large sums of money letting people watch you scream and dies"

subserviant
01-13-2016, 10:21 AM
I bolt for the open field ,if I can only make it ,I have then a chance the shots bounce around my feet ,shit ,I stop, the woman walks calmly to me ,fucking bitch she slams the gun stock into my midriff ,jerks my head up
your which to be dead will be fulfilled soon enough whore ,I will enjoy watching die slow agonising death ,you will beg me to kill you but no no it will go on for many days she laughed ever been fucked by a dog or horse ,well you will be

TheDeSade
01-13-2016, 12:42 PM
Just as they were climbing aboard the private jet, she heard one last long agonizing scream from the barn they had just left, then as shot, after which the two men walked toward the plane.

subserviant
01-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Sobbing I blubbered please let me go ,please I'll do what ever you say juts don't kill me ,she laughed ,oh you'll do what ever we say no worry about that ,she says to the two guys ,you want to fuck her or are you all worn out from ass fucking the foreigner ,a smile an their faces told me I was about to be raped ,she got out a camera ,videoing the men fucking me .

TheDeSade
01-13-2016, 04:41 PM
Through out the long flight the sex continued almost non-stop as the airplane crew, the body guards, the woman, the other people on the plane used every orifice big enough for a cock or dildo to enter were used over and over again.

subserviant
01-13-2016, 05:13 PM
I was bent in every way possible ,I lost count of the times I was fucked ,I sucked so many cocks I was sick from all the cum I swallowed
I ate every pussy ,did every asshole that was presented ,all the while the camera rolled .so how do we finish her ,I over heard two women ,Red hot knitting needles for one ,we,ll rip her nipples off ,tear out her clit for starters ,you know how much our buyers love gore

TheDeSade
01-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Remember, we have a special order for a hanging and this bitch fits the bill perfectly

subserviant
01-13-2016, 06:59 PM
I was stunned ,they where actually going to kill me ,yes she does but first were going to get a lot of screaming out of her ,we'll tear her apart but leave enough to hang her

TheDeSade
01-13-2016, 07:23 PM
The plane began its descent and made its landing, rolling to a stop where a number of cars are waiting into which all the planes occupants climb as you are forced into the trunk of the womans car.

subserviant
01-14-2016, 10:42 AM
The warehouse was pure hell ,we must have hit every bump in the road ,but bumps where the lest of my worry's ,she dragged me out by my hair ,all people gathered made remarks ,some I understood ,it was mainly woohoo a hot western bitch ,she squeezed my tits ,making sure the camera was on shoved big barbed fish hooks through my nipples then jerked them back so the barbs dug in ,picking up huge sinkers she hung them on the hooks pulling my tits down it felt like they would ripped off which was what she wanted I think ,she had a few more ,shoved them through my cunt lips laughing now who wants to fuck her,I couldn't scream any more .

TheDeSade
01-14-2016, 12:11 PM
For hours the torture continued. Everything conceivable object was used to abuse your ass and cunt. They just kept getting bigger and bigger as the crowd tried to out do one another with what they could find to use to rape you. Others found their fun in just being sadistic. Whips, floggers, anything that could be used to strike or hit you were employed. Your entire body was soon covered with welts, cuts and deep bruises. If you had not been suspended by your spread wrists in mid air, you would have collapsed in agony.

subserviant
01-14-2016, 02:20 PM
One nipple was half ripped off ,the other horibbly misfigured as was my cunt ,my felt like a truck could be driven ,cigars ,red hot implements used on and in my body ,I hung not moving until some thing especialy ville was done ,I screamed silently ,my throat constricted to the point where no sound was emitted ,there was a discussion on how to finish me ,it was suggested that an iron bar be inserted into my ass through my body and out of my mouth ,some one voluntered as he knew the process saying he could keep me alive for days

TheDeSade
01-14-2016, 04:10 PM
All the while the video cameras had been rolling, not one but several capturing your torment from several angles at once, ready to capture the final moments of your life as the men prepared to skewer you like a pig for roasting.

subserviant
01-14-2016, 04:26 PM
now theres an argument ,which hole are we putting the rod in ,one faction shouts, in her asshole ,the other hollers in her cunt ,suddenly the doors are smashed open ,a squad of police charge in ,lead bt Robert ,but how then it dawned on me we just heard the shot ,we never witnessed a shooting ,the group runs like rats but all the exits are guarded ,all are arrested ,I am rushed to a local hospital

TheDeSade
01-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Another shot rings out and everyone turns to see Robert standing, smoking gun in hand, over the body of the woman who had taken you from the plane and he exclaims, "OPPS"

subserviant
01-14-2016, 06:49 PM
When I'm told that woman was "accidentally " killed ,I shrugged "shit happens "

TheDeSade
01-14-2016, 09:48 PM
I walk over to where you still hang in the chains, running a hand over your battered body speaking, "Well I couldn't let them get my whole investment in you withtou some kind of payback now could I?"

subserviant
01-15-2016, 06:55 AM
prick I scream at him mother fucking cocksucker ,I spit into his grinning leering face ,I'll wait until they get you patched up ,then I'll show you how a real man fucks sluts like you

TheDeSade
01-15-2016, 09:37 AM
holding one of the video cameras I look at you, "Now we really couldn't let all this excellent video go to waste and lose all that money could we so I guess we just need to finish this movie while we are here."

subserviant
01-15-2016, 03:22 PM
I cant believe it ,was it all planed ,was Robert directing this so called movie ,was his killing the woman real or another part of the movie

TheDeSade
01-15-2016, 08:08 PM
Robert nodded to the two men holding the long pointed iron rod, stepping back and pointing the camera, ready to capture the action as the men approached you.

subserviant
01-16-2016, 04:55 AM
No no I screamed ,you cant you'll be executed ,the men grinned ,then walked past me to fire pit ,putting the end in the flame ,another woman was brought out ,naked as I was ,she had obviously been horribly abused
strange I thought she looks a lot like me ,a stand in Robert answered my puzzled look ,your going to see how its done ,they spread her apart ,her pussy looked like raw hamburg ,the rod was placed to her lower lips

TheDeSade
01-16-2016, 10:29 AM
You watch in horror as the two men spread her legs wide and the third takes the now red hot iron rod and begins to force it into her slit, the sizzling a sickening sound mixed with her screams of agony.

subserviant
01-16-2016, 02:18 PM
NO I screamed as my head was held so I couldnt turn away ,it was beyond believe ,she was being skewered ,they forcehd the metal rod still hot through her until it came out of her mouth ,the put each end of the rod in stands so she hung about three feet off the ground ,announcing she would last a couple of days all the while the cameras rolled

TheDeSade
01-16-2016, 02:34 PM
I turn to you, the camera still in my hand but now off, "What shall be your fate?"

subserviant
01-16-2016, 03:07 PM
I beg ,plead please I'll gladly do anything you want ,I wont fight ,I wont complain ,whatever you want .anything but what the poor wretch was going through ,I had already been fucked by more people than I could count ,

been ass raped so many times ,all the abuse ,please I begged spare me ,I was begging tot the one who was responsible for the shit house I was in ,promising to do all he wanted ,the grin on his face told me he had some thing in mind

TheDeSade
01-16-2016, 06:30 PM
Take her down and put her in the plane, her ordered as he videoed a few more minutes of the skewered womand, and bring all the video tape and the equipment.

subserviant
01-16-2016, 06:49 PM
They left remote camera's that filmed the skewered woman ,when its over the video's will be worth millions I over heard and nobody will miss the addicted bitch ,be sure to start the rotisserie ,lets be off

TheDeSade
01-16-2016, 06:58 PM
AS you are haf carried half dragged to the plan, I lift up your head by the hair and look at you "I like it when you beg bitch.. . as long as you beg good, you might stay alive."

subserviant
01-17-2016, 11:29 AM
I could only nod as he threatened me ,we'll get you cleaned up on the plane ,then I'll finally get to fuck you ,he held up a little blue pill its so I can last all the way back home ,your holes are going to be raw bitch ,then you can beg

TheDeSade
01-17-2016, 02:49 PM
On the plane, the torture began again as you are bent of the arm of an airplane seat and assaulted over and over again by me and the rest of the crew, leaving your cunt and ass a gaping, bleeding cum dripping orifice.

subserviant
01-17-2016, 03:41 PM
I passed out was brought back with smelling salts ,they wasted no time ,every man on board used me over and over my stomach was so full of cum it came back up ,my ass was ripped open ,my cunt was raw

TheDeSade
01-17-2016, 04:21 PM
AS the plane began to descend for landing, I call to the crew, "Get this bitch ready for landing and transfer to the limo!"

subserviant
01-17-2016, 05:47 PM
You know what would be funnt boss ,if you dumped her behind the bar where you picked her up ,just imagine the reception she get when she tries to explain what happened ,she"ll be laughed out of any cop shop and we can always grab her again after she heals and have some more fun

TheDeSade
01-17-2016, 07:52 PM
WIth a raised eyebrow and consider the idea, especially in light of the video tape we had, if properly editted could me made to look like she was the willing participant in a huge orgy, and that would be enough to keep her quiet.

subserviant
01-17-2016, 08:15 PM
WE ended up behind the bar where I had been abducted ,how long ago I didn't have a clue it could have been a year ,my car was still there so it couldn't have been that long .I was dumped out ,Robert called I know your name and where you live ,when I want a blow job I'll look you up .I staggered into the bar ,told the bartender my story to call the cops ,he looked at me grinned ,pointed the remote to the dvd player ,there I was in full colour giving some bosy a blow job and looking like I wa enjoying myself ,oh the guy who brought it said to give this to you if you came said its the same as the one playing

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 12:46 AM
In the parking lot, I roll up the window of the limo what a chuckle, let the bitch have a few days to think about it and the we will pay her another visit to see what her mood is then.

subserviant
01-18-2016, 05:20 AM
I managed some how to get to my place ,ripping open the package ,before I even showered or considered seeking medical aid I shoved it to the player ,the utter astonishment ,it even had credits ,a full picture of me and my name ,then it started with me naked offering my self to a room full of men ,even my voice had been dubbed ,the opening line was ok guys who wants to first to fuck me ,ass ,cunt or mouth your choice . an attached note ,how would you like your boss to get a copy will be in contact .I looked at the calendar ,I had only been gone for the weekend ,I wouldn't have been missed .

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 07:35 AM
Time passed by quickly, she returned to work trying to be as normal as possible, and Robert busy making plans for the weekend whjch included picking her up at her apartment taking her to the warehouse outside of town for the party he had arranged.

subserviant
01-18-2016, 09:51 AM
I almost passed out when he walked in ,how do like the video ,the smirk on his face was infuriating ,well bitch your invited to a party Saturday ,I'll pick you up .I shouted there is no way I'll go any where with you ,only to swallow hard when he swirled the dvd in his hand ,what time I asked

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 11:57 AM
Be ready at six I answered, a courier will delver your outfit and a limo will pick you up.

subserviant
01-18-2016, 12:50 PM
He had me over a barrel and I knew it ,if my boss ever got a hold of the video I might as well pack my bags and leave town which I couldn't do because of a court order ,trumped up but none the less valid .the outfit came ,on opening it almost made me sick

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 12:55 PM
a leather corset, black stocking, the highest black heels she had ever seen and a bcak full head hood with a huge rubber penis gag fell out of the package onto the floor at her feet.

subserviant
01-18-2016, 02:41 PM
I had no time to spare ,donning the outfit ,but what to do with the gag ,I tucked it into my bag ,the limo driver had a huge grin ,Robert told me my tip is I get a blow job on the way .I knelt on the front seat sucking his cock while he drove

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 03:14 PM
AS the limo approached the warehouse, the driver handed you a dirty rag from the floor board commenting, 'Here slut, wipe your cock sucking mouth and get that gag in place before Robert gets here or he will nail my balls to the wall and your tits as well"

subserviant
01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
kicked out of the limo a group of people where waiting to my astonishment the judge who had handed down the court order to keep me from leaving town was the first in line ,get that gaag outo f yourm outh cunt ,
I want my judicious cock sucked ,some of women laughed ,make the whore swallow it judge

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 04:48 PM
The owner of the club where you were taken stands in the as does the woman from the airport you thought was shot and the woman you thought you saw skewered which causes your mind to swirl, what the hell was going on here?

subserviant
01-18-2016, 07:27 PM
Is the whole world going nuts ,my mind is swirling ,Robert closes behind me ,reaches around ,takes a breast in each hand ,his thumb and for finger twist my nipples ,well what do ya yhink ,his nand is now between my legs ,pulling my flesh hard ,this belongs to me bitch ,just like this he twists my nipple ,I scream in agony

TheDeSade
01-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Everyone laughs and begin to move inside as I walk you ahead of me into the space beyond where you see hundreds of people all it seems who are waiting on you.

subserviant
01-19-2016, 05:55 AM
I stare in disbelieve ,is the whole damn town here ,the megatron size screen is filled with me giving some body a blow job ,while woman is also on holding a whip and has a huge strap on ,as in waiting for me to finish sucking the cock ,its a nightmare that I'll wake from ,my boss a grin on his face ,his wife dressedd as a dominatrix holding a cane

TheDeSade
01-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Hands grab you and pull you forward into the room stopping only when you were in front of a machine what looked like some kind of alien monster which, as you watched began to whirr as two large dildos began to piston and down thru a narrow wooden board.

subserviant
01-21-2016, 07:36 PM
dragged down ,my legs pulled up so my knees are beside my face ,I am fed down the board ,feeling the tips of the giant didoes the machine is slowed as the rubber cocks are inserted into my cunt and asshole ,if I wernt tied down I would have been pushed off the board as the cocks entered me ,my screaming was drowned out by the laughter of the crowd ,well done Robert some one yells ,a great show .

TheDeSade
01-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Once secured, the machine is turned on and the dildos start their unyielding piston motion in and out of your ass as you look up to see a time clock and then notice the crowd laying bets on how long until you pass out.

subserviant
01-22-2016, 05:13 AM
My neighbors ,peeps who I thought where friends ,my boss ,the women especially ,I had often heard females are far crueler then men ,they stood around making bets ,laughing as I screamed in agony every time the cocks pumped into me ,pulling on my nipples ,Doris an old friend betting Lucy she couldn't pull my nips off ,she tried hard enough digging her sharp nails into my tender flesh

TheDeSade
01-22-2016, 07:08 AM
slowly the clock ticks, each minute the pace of the strokes of the dildos increases until they are like a jackhammer pounding into your cunt and your asshole making your breasts bounce up and down against the clamps that have been applied and tied to the machine

subserviant
01-22-2016, 10:36 AM
I search the crowd for a sympathetic face ,none to be found ,have all these people taken leave of their seances ,then it hits me as I scream again ,the club ,the secretive club that I had been warned about ,stay away I had been advised ,the invitation to join had come in a note ,signed Robert ,I responded in not a not very nice way telling him what to do with the club,why had I been rude .

TheDeSade
01-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Robert stands on the periphery of the crowd watching the woman on the machine as she is fucked senseless by the unrelenting machine, knowing that his cut of the betting for the evening would make him a very rich man

subserviant
01-22-2016, 01:06 PM
Betwen the thrusts of the cocks ,I notice what people seem to be fixated on ,its a dutch auction clock ,it runs backwards ,
There is still twenty minutes before it runs out of time ,I close my eyes as the pain mounts ,I,m afraid it will kill me

TheDeSade
01-22-2016, 01:53 PM
AS the clock nears it final seconds, the crowd begins to chant backwards. . . . 10, 9. 8, 7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0 and as the crowd roars the machine slowly shuts down leaving you straddle the board, hanging limp until release you pull you down and you are taken up on the stage where you are put on display

subserviant
01-22-2016, 06:41 PM
Ann the woman who I forced out of the distributership ,taking her job ,stood holding a whip ,instead of leather thongs it was wound barbed wire ,payback time you fucking cock sucking cunt ,the crowd urged her on ,chanting do the bitch ,I wondered if .they where all high

TheDeSade
01-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Behind her I stood, holding a click counter and telling the woman. . remember it is 5 dollars a stroke, no credit, cash.

subserviant
01-23-2016, 05:09 AM
now cunt your going top pay ,a bunch of the other women shouted give it to the whore ,cut the cock sucking slut ,the first lash bit in ,if I thought the trials of my previous abduction was bad ,they where like a walk in the park,the crowd kept count ,as the flaying stripped the skin ,the blood running down my legs

TheDeSade
01-23-2016, 05:58 AM
I called a halt not because of the severity of the beating but because the woman had run out of money and it was someone else's turn and that someone else was an old man who seemed barely able to walk as he climbed up on the stage, money in one hand, and a handful of knitting needles in the other.

subserviant
01-23-2016, 07:29 AM
close to passing out ,I begged Robert ,please no more ,the old man with the knitting needles was about to shove one through my tit ,wait Elmer ,here heat them on the burner first ,he handed them to the woman ,fondle my tits ,I'v been waiting for a long time bitch ,oh shit it was the Elmer I had dropped after he expressed his undying love for me years ago .

TheDeSade
01-23-2016, 05:54 PM
I watch as the red hot sewers go through your tits and then shove Elmer aside, I step up, my throbbing cock in my hand and shove it hard and fast into your cunt as I reach around, grab both tits and being to slam fuck you wildly as the crowd cheers and applauds.

subserviant
01-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Elmer was pissed but he had the satisfaction of skewering the bitch who had broken his heart ,Robert rammed his cock into my raw cunt ,I was still screaming because of the knitting needles in my tits

TheDeSade
01-24-2016, 09:02 PM
I pound and grind into your cunt then withdraw and ram my slick cock into your ass where I spend several minutes working my cock incircles inside your ass before I withdraw, walk around in front of you with my cock wagging proudly in front, jerk you head up by the hair and growl, open your mouth whore and clean my cock.

subserviant
01-25-2016, 09:37 AM
a clip across my face makes em open my mouth taking in the vile cock ,I can another cock at my pussy ,its Elmer,he is finally after all these getting to fuck me ,gruntign with pleasure as he rams his over sized cock
deep into me ,the shit covered cock in my mouth makes me wretch .

TheDeSade
01-25-2016, 12:32 PM
Cumming I fill your mouth with cum, step back, turn to the crowd and announce, "Shows over folks, go home, thanks for you money." while directing the three men on the stage to unstrap you from the frame and take you to my office upstairs.

subserviant
01-25-2016, 01:34 PM
Being held up ,my legs wont hold me ,the guys feel free to run there hands over me ,nice ass hand tits ,that lucky bastard Robert having a broad like this volunter to be the star of the club gathering ,we could fuck her before we take her to the office

TheDeSade
01-25-2016, 01:38 PM
Hearing them, I turn and speak sharply "NO, she is done for tonight so take her to my office as I ordered and dont touch her until I get there."

subserviant
01-25-2016, 04:36 PM
well fuck says one ,we don't get to have any fun ,he lifts me by my nipples ,as I scream through my raw throat ,Robert is on him pummelling ,kicking beating the shit out of him ,you cock suckers ahs better learn to
listen ,the other guy stammers sure boss sure looking at his buddy lying on the floor minus a few teeth ,spitting blood .in the office ,he sneers you put on a good show slut ,I knew I could count on you

TheDeSade
01-25-2016, 07:28 PM
I slam the door in anger, throwing the bolt closed I turn around and look at you I walk forward and speak "Well slut, now you have to decide whether you are going to stay here with me and keep me happy, or do I send you back to the pit and let you earn your keep as one of the party cunts?"

subserviant
01-26-2016, 05:15 AM
wow I thought what a choice to say with this sadistic maniac or back to the throng of mean and women ,one of whom had yelled as I was being lead away "rip the whore's clit off " laughing insanely . I dropped my gaze
thinking being submissive might help me ,I want to stay with you Sir

TheDeSade
01-26-2016, 06:20 AM
"Excellent choice slut because it probably saved you from death at the hands of that unruly mob outside,' he spoke as he turned and motioned to the two men, "take the cunt to my car and put her in the back seat and be ready to leave in five minutes."

subserviant
01-26-2016, 09:15 AM
Please I whine let me put on some clothes ,I didn't think I would escape being raped by the men taking me to the car ,some clothes might make it a little harder if Robert wasn't to long ,one hand covered my tit ,a whisper in my ear ,now your gonna get it slut .

TheDeSade
01-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Walking out of the office and to the car, I come around the corner to find one of the men with you bent across the hood ramming his cock into you repeatedly which causes me to lose all control and simply walk up behind him, place a pistol at the back of his head and pull the trigger.

subserviant
01-26-2016, 02:48 PM
ah I just about shit myself ,my bladder let go ,I piss all over the dead guy with his cock in me ,Robert pulls him out ,leaves him lying on the ground ,unmistakable menace in his voice ,you want the same .the other guy even though he has pants undone waiting his turn ,stammers no boss ,well get rid of this piece of dreg .

TheDeSade
01-26-2016, 08:48 PM
"Get in the car he says and you jerk open the door and slide inside as I get behind the wheel, start the engine and leave the building with a squeal of tires as I look at you and smile, I was worried we wouldn't get out alive!

subserviant
01-27-2016, 05:13 AM
every thing was under control ,all those assholes depend on me for their fun and wont give that up ,the plane ride and shit you went through was some thing you agreed to so don't be bitching about it you knew full well what was going to be involved ,the fantasy's you play in your mind will be the death of you some day but I will fulfill them as long as the money is there ,now give me blow job to show your a grateful whore

TheDeSade
01-27-2016, 06:56 AM
Stretching in the luxury of the BMW as he drove, you lean over and give him a quick kiss on the cheek, rubbing a hand on his cock, you ask, "Exactly how much did we net off of this one?"

subserviant
01-27-2016, 02:41 PM
I whistled wow ,thats a new record ,all the pain ,humiliation was worth it ,who do you think your kidding ,you loved every fucking minute of it ,now suck my cock ,I put my lips to his dick ,I loved sucking him off ,the slight taste of piss added to my pleasure ,enough money to last a few years ,life wpuld be sweet on an island some Russion named Demetri had just opened up to permanent residents