PDA

View Full Version : Any and All

slaveboy 6
01-25-2016, 09:03 AM
I just noticed there are 62 guests here. That's on a Monday morning. It would be great if all those guests joined.

rosebud
01-25-2016, 07:22 PM
I have a some suggestions....

1. A Section with some awesome, sexy, naughty, etc
Avatars which, new and old members alike can
choose from?

2. Bring back the 'Titles' and/or 'Awards'?

Also, the Library is close to having 1million posts!!!
Any ideas for that?

TheDeSade
01-25-2016, 07:23 PM
I think we need to have a huge party, in a dungeon. Gonna have to be big tho'

rosebud
01-25-2016, 07:29 PM
lol...was thinking the same!

What about the other suggestions?

TheDeSade
01-25-2016, 07:37 PM
I am working on revamping the writers area into a more user friendly space. We will still have instructors (faculty) but instead of levels, we will have online classes that are self paced, much like other online university courses. There will also be a student lounge and areas to talk about or get advice on publishing, technical issues, etc.

That is coming.

I also hope to re-instate the poetry contests. If I can find enough people who will post.

That is what I hope to do.

rosebud
01-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Ahhh, interesting! Hopefully, enough people will feel the same! *Fingers crossed*

Anyway...lol...Torq, I hope you like my suggestions?
Keeping the wheels in motion! ;)

suissepervert
02-02-2016, 02:47 PM
There's still the problem with the story updates. Right now, there are 7 new stories wating to be put up on the "bdsmlibrary.com/stories" site, plus the updates. They were added on Jan, 17th. That's more than two weeks ago now! One can find them by clicking on "story list" and then "newest stories".

Further the updates are too irregular. So, I wonder if it would be possible to gather new stories and updates and post them automatically every i. e. two weeks.

TheDeSade
02-02-2016, 03:00 PM
I am not sure what kind of access it would take. but I would be willing to take on the responsibility for getting the stories posted and keeping it up to date.