PDA

View Full Version : My first time...

MyFirstTime
01-20-2016, 11:01 PM
I don't know what to do....

iseult
01-21-2016, 03:36 AM
Hiya and welcome to the library 'myfirsttime' I have good news for you........you don't need to know what to do!!! And you don't have to do anything!

As a relative newbie myself I know it's a big deal to take that first step and post that first post, which you have now done, so yay you!!!

Playing word games is a fun, low stress and non threatening way to get to know people (having said that 'last to post wins' can get fairly heated.....).

There are some really lovely subbies on this site who have been so generous with their time and knowledge, so just relax, enjoy and explore would be my advise.

There is a wealth of information on here in past threads too that I have found fascinating, and the stories and role play area is also a great way of discovering what rings your bells (so to speak).

So welcome, relax, pull up a chair and enjoy.

*hugs*
Xxisie

rosebud
01-21-2016, 08:02 AM
Hiya mft,

One of the first things you can do is introduce yourself.
If you'd like, the link is below.... Once there, just click
"Post New Thread" and say whatever you want!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/introduction-welcome/

We are a friendly bunch here and there is so much information to be had. Just read, read, and read some more! Also, for some smiles, come to the Fun & Games area!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact
me or one of the other staff, by post or private message.

xx rosie

TheDeSade
01-21-2016, 08:18 AM
Welcome,

I can't add much to the advice you have already received. I would encourage you to visit the poetry and prose section of the library and check out some of the work of our members.

If you are interested in writing, there are opportunities for you to post some of your work, to get help from more experienced writers and participate in some discussion on writing topics.

The most important advice I can give to add to what you have already received is: Have Fun!

TDS

Flaming_Redhead
06-23-2016, 04:13 PM
Just keep lurking until you figure it out.