PDA

View Full Version : Is the writing section dead?

Kynetic01
01-21-2016, 05:19 AM
I realise this is probably not the correct place to put this thread, but if I placed it in the relevant section no one would see it, it seems.
There appears to be very little activity at all in the Writing section, with some of the "latest" posts dating from as far back as August 2015.

I'm wondering, does the library have that little interested in writing? It seems such a shame, given the story section is almost always bristling with new content.

:(

TheDeSade
01-21-2016, 06:31 AM
Thanks for your interest and your questions about the writers sections. I am currently working on revamping parts of this section og the Library and bringing some things back to encourage more activity. We are actively recruiting new writing mentors (they used to be called instructors but I believe mentors better describes what the relationship should be)

One thing you can do is visit those areas where there has been some recent activity and post replies or comments for the members who have posted their work. This helps encourage others to post and also gives the authors some needed feed back and encouragement.

Kynetic01
01-22-2016, 08:07 AM
No problem, DeSade. I kinda felt it was a shame the section was so inactive.

Flaming_Redhead
06-23-2016, 10:44 AM
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

You have 24 posts. Are any of them in the writing section?