PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Chap
01-25-2016, 05:53 PM
I've been a reader of the stories in the library for some time. I finally got around to joining and have been busy reading and learning for the past couple days. Don't really know what to say that may be appropriate but suffice is to say I am 41, single and looking for an online submissive.

slaveboy 6
01-26-2016, 08:01 AM
Welcome to the site, and if you try hard enough you find what you are looking for. Put yourself out there by going to Chat, playing Fun & Games, and reading the various threads.

rosebud
01-26-2016, 08:28 AM
Hello, Chap!

Welcome to The Library!

Enjoy,

xx rosie

TheDeSade
01-26-2016, 10:03 AM
Hello Chap, Glad to see you on the member list. If there is anything I can do to help, answer any questions or point you in the right direction, just send word.

Chap
01-26-2016, 12:16 PM
Actually, DeSade, there is one question I have at the moment. Have I been permanently banned from the Chat rooms?

TheDeSade
01-26-2016, 12:21 PM
Chap, see my private message to you. You can access by going to your profile page or by clicking on the "NOTIFICATIONS" tab at the top of this page.

marisole
01-26-2016, 01:43 PM
Hello everyone. i'm usually quite a bit smarter than this....but i am truly having a difficult time setting up my profile in here. i just joined the site a few moments ago and i suppose it's been a while since i registered at a different chat venue. for the life of me, i can't even figure out how to put a picture on my profile, and when i went to edit it....all of those font choices came up...i mean, um...what on earth is a button??? is it just me? am i just too old for all of this?? i either need some help or maybe i just need to go outside and have a cig and go back to daytime tv (which truly s*cks!). any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you so much! (a very confuddled) sugaree xo

marisole
01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
never mind....i finally figured out how to add a pic and as far as the colors/fonts, etc? i played and finally gave up. it's really not that important in the scheme of things, eh? i'll just wander about and read for a while. thanks.

Chap
01-26-2016, 02:51 PM
It does take some getting used to but eventually it all works out. Like the avatar though. :tongue:

iseult
01-27-2016, 12:59 AM
Hiya and welcome to the library!

sugaree, I had the same problems, (and I am confidant that that wasn't an age issue! lol) it does take a while to find your way around but I have most things Sussed now, please feel to pm me if you have and specific questions (or just want to say hi!) and I will endever to help, or point you in the direction of someone that can!

xxisie

marisole
01-27-2016, 12:02 PM
thanks folks. like i said, i did manage to get a pic up (ha, not me...but a pleasant lil pic none the less). i'm not sure if anyone really goes into the chatrooms? for now, i'll just continue to look around and do a bit of reading on and off. thanks again. xo

rosebud
01-27-2016, 12:08 PM
Hello, sugaree with warm Welcome hugs to
The Library, hun!

While you're wandering around, come on over
to the Fun & Games area for some smiles!

Looking forward to knowing you and should
you have any questions or concerns, please
feel free to contact me or any other staff
members! We are the ones, whose names
are in color.

xx rosie

TheDeSade
01-27-2016, 01:13 PM
Just be careful over there. Some of those people who inhabit that game area can be some really weird sorts. strange sense of humor and all that. . . and they use words that sometimes I have to Google to understand. But then again, I am just an old fat over the hill broken down slightly senile old Dom.

marisole
01-27-2016, 02:52 PM
haha, well i happen to be an old, chubby-round-the-edges, broken (but not done for!) definitely confuddled old subby. oh, and i tend to make up my own words from time to time. so not certain if google will help out with that. and i'm always careful...especially around Doms who take trophies and run!!! and thanks once again for the warm welcome ladies (isie and rose). y'all are really sweet! i think i will enjoy this site. glad i joined.

rosebud
01-27-2016, 05:03 PM
lol...oh, my! I really like you, sweet lady! We could be sisters...like twins! Uh, oh....

xx rosie