PDA

View Full Version : Sub looking for online dom!

nessa.siobhan
01-28-2016, 12:37 PM
Hi!

I am looking for a mutual online relationship with a male or female dominant. I am 22 years old and enjoy bondage, spanking, humiliation, orgasm control and am mostly open to exploring new things. I am only looking for an online relationship and nothing more, I prefer to be anonymous and will not share any pictures. I will however, write about my experiences about whatever you ask me to do. I have no experiences in being in a d/s relationship, but I frequently fantasize about being controlled by a person slightly older than me (25-29 years old), who will punish me until I beg when I misbehave. I will prefer to have someone who has a bit of experience in such relationships. If you are interested please PM me, I would love hear from you!

~Nessa

iseult
01-28-2016, 04:04 PM
Hi nessa welcome to the library!

TheDeSade
01-28-2016, 05:56 PM
Hello nessie and welcome to the Library. If I can be of any help or assistance here in the Library please don't hesitate to contact me. I urge you to get involved in the discussions on the forums and to visit the chat area and particiapte there.

Good luck in your search.

SirTimothyk
02-04-2016, 07:32 AM
message me and let's talk more.
Tim

Numinosity
02-13-2016, 12:15 PM
While I am not currently looking for a sub, being in the same age group as you and also not having any practice prior to signing up on this forum, I would love to hear about any thoughts and experiences you may have. Would love to know what goes on inside the head of a sub during any potential play (especially first time), as I hope to one day use such information to make my own first time memorable because it was good and satisfying, instead of memorable due to miss communication and mistakes. So if you ever want someone to just share experiences with (and don’t mind that person having none to speak of himself), then I would love to be that someone; send me a message should you want something like that. Anyways, hope you find a Dom that can give you what you are looking for, I only wish you happiness and a slightly rose-tinted rear going forward ;) .