PDA

View Full Version : Pot question for my story

John Tagliaferro
02-02-2016, 01:12 PM
I have no marijuana experience, thus the question.

Does a mild smoked or eaten dose of pot actually relax someone who is not a regular user?

In the story, a new-half captor, Fiona, is spending the night with a captive, Jesse (male, 40s, 6'2"+, very fit) and wants him to be relaxed around her for more romantic style play. He has been captive for over one month and mostly broken in, used mostly for blackmail of others and male prostitution while he must continue his normal life by day.

Thank you,
JT

TheDeSade
02-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Brother, I can help you on this one. Outside my experience. However I can see how it would not affect someone. My understanding from a scientific point of view is that it is more of an inhibition reducer than anything else.

iseult
02-03-2016, 03:06 AM
there is some good info here:

Marijuana: Effects of Weed on Brain and Body (http://www.livescience.com/24558-marijuana-effects.html)

For the purposes of your story it could relax someone as it effects the same neurological centres that etoh and heroin do by releasing dopamine. But it can make people anxious and paranoid too, if you wanted to go that way with it. it can heighten sensory perceptions too, with colours brighter etc etc and can cause hallucinations. for the purposes of f your story ingesting it in cookies etc is quite unpredictable, both I terms of the effects from the dose and also when the effects occur, smoking or vaping would be easier to control both the size of he dose and the timing of the effects.

John Tagliaferro
02-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Thank yo both! Since the environment in the story is pretty controlled, all of his health parameters including weight and body composition are known to his captor, I might go with an precise oral dose on him. He does smoke cigarettes, but the oral in a controlled environment might be the thing.