PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Hisnightingale
02-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Hello everyone. I am Nightingale, 26 years old, and I am a submissive/little. I am owned and collared by my Master/Daddy and we are engaged to get married in April. I have been trying to find more communities within BDSM and happened to find this one. I am fairly new-ish (a couple of years) to BDSM however, Master and I are learning together.:3 Hoping to do a lot more research and find what best fits Master and myself. xoxoxo

iseult
02-21-2016, 01:21 AM
hi there and welcome to the library.

congratulations on your engagement! April is not far away, you must be getting excited!

TheDeSade
02-21-2016, 05:50 AM
Welcome to the Library. Lots of good information here and lots of good people, both of which can be a wonderful resource as you journey through discovery. I would encourage you to make use of both by exploring and reading in the forums, asking questions there and, if you need more information or advice, contact some of the members here. Lots of great friendships have started here just that way.

Congratulations on you upcoming nuptials. That can be an exciting time for anyone. Good luck to you and your fiancee.

TDS

Hisnightingale
02-21-2016, 01:31 PM
<3 Thank you both so much! I am getting very excited. I was married once before, for 6 years, but that relationship was abusive and after 2 years I am still dealing with the fallout in my own head. I will enjoy getting to know people here and learn some new things :3 Thank you for the warm welcome!

rosebud
02-21-2016, 04:47 PM
Hello, and Welcome to the Library!

It's great having you here, hun and congratulations!
Looking forward to knowing you!

Hugs,

xx rosie