PDA

View Full Version : 25 yr fem looking for Dom to train me

newtothis1991
02-25-2016, 06:07 PM
I'm new to this and looking for a Dom to train me, like I've already said I'm brand new to this

Jack_Ripper
02-25-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi NewToThis,
First off Welcome to the Library, hope you find what you are looking for.

I would highly recommend instead of jumping straight into a D/s with no experience. Do some research first, and find out what you are looking for specifically before you look to get attached to a Dom. It can never hurt to take your time and learn about everything first and what your likes and dislikes are. Ask questions talk to people jump in chat there are many great resources here to help you learn. I am sure there are many here would be more than happy to help guide you.

Just my humble thoughts on the matter though you can do with them as you will.

Cheers
Jack,

blakmass
05-30-2016, 08:49 AM
would love to train you and let you get a feeling of what its all about. pm if keen

Master Nexus
09-28-2016, 04:15 PM
There is something about you that intrigues me but I can’t quite put my finger on it... yet. I kind of liked your profile, and your mind says that you need a Dom to train you and brainwash (make) you be obedient. but I’m not quite sure about you. :-p Here’s why: RESPECT for your superior Dom is the beginning of your training. You always holding your Dom in esteem / and to regard your Dom favorably is your transformation into being truly submissive. And your unconditional surrender of your mind, your body and your soul to me - giving me your unequivocal trust (your complete confidence and reliance) to guide you, teach (reprogram and train) you and possess (own) you - will be the right decision that creates the solid foundation of your long-term, meaningful, stable relationship with me / your future lifestyle with me - your new Dom. To be right and make the right decision in your life, you have to stop your never-ending search for a Dom who is stronger than you are - emotionally, financially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. Your decision to ALWAYS obey me and NEVER attempt to disrespect, disobey or defy me is not being brainwashed, that is a prerequisite. And you meeting those requirements is being smart and you having intuition and good common sense. So today, right now, END YOUR SEARCH FOR STRENGTH! What makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women?

MASTER NEXUS