PDA

View Full Version : Lacylike greetings

LadyLacyPlague
02-28-2016, 08:01 AM
Hmm, libraries always were one of my favourite places to be and explore about. Such a homey feeling.

Good day, Lady LacyPlague greets you. 21-years young, bi-sexual, voyeur, exhibitionist-curious, degradee, masochistic, and slightly obsessed with pretty shoes and attires, especially uniforms and straitjackets. I got my first real bite of the kinkier side of life many years ago and found it suiting my tastes like a charm, always having enjoyed the 'darker' side of things.

I identify myself as a switch, with more or less teasing submissive tendencies, and currently am in a stable relationship with a dominant man who I adore and wish to broaden my experiences with, often surprising myself (and him) over and over again. Never thought I would actually enjoy licking someone's boots that much.

I stumbled upon this site a while ago, found it rather intriguing, and decided to join in search of new useful information and possible people to chat away with. I have explored some other BDSM forums in my native language, but I seem to find it a lot easier to commmunicate about these things in English.

As I do not like to ramble by myself too much, I am open for questions if something left your wondering.

Thank you for having me,
- Lady LacyPlague

TheDeSade
02-28-2016, 09:57 AM
Welcome! SO very glad to have you among the "Librarians". Get involved, join chat, play games, write (that is especially important to some of us) read, learn, explore. That is the beauty of this place. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to find one of the moderators. We will be glad to help in any way we can

TDS

rosebud
02-28-2016, 01:15 PM
Hello Lady and Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!

Happy to have you here and excited to knowing you more!

Have fun,

xx rosie

Denzark
02-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Nice to meet you.

LadyLacyPlague
02-29-2016, 12:21 PM
Thank you all, I'm taken by the positive welcoming. In some other forums the approach by other members hasn't been even nearly as pleasant.

I'm looking forward to exploring this site further.

- Lady LacyPlague

Jack_Ripper
02-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Sad to hear that other places do not have as cool of a community as ours. Happy you joined us though! hope to see you around chat and what not.

Welcome!
Cheers
Jack,

LadyLacyPlague
03-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Thank you, Jack. I'd say in some sites there are those few black sheep stalking around and ruining the experience for new members, so to say. There are some wonderful people no doubt, but it's hard to get into those circles - especially when looking at my age, for for many I'm simply too young to 'really know anything'. But this site looks promising, so I'll try to make some time to actually start chatting and all.

---

And on a sidenote, I have to make a slight alteration to my opening post, for I am no longer in a relationship (well, that was unexpected). We decided to end the official relationship today, but still keep fooling around and playing. What does this change mean for I being here? I guess I can now speak more freely about certain types of topics if I want to. But, head held up high and towards the future.

- Lady LacyPlague

Jack_Ripper
03-02-2016, 12:14 PM
No worries LLP man you have a long name... lol. Sorry to hear about your relasionship but let us know if there is any way we can help. Chat is pretty hoppin place most nights and has some cool cats as I call them.. Either way its good to have you here and we hope to see more of you around.

Cheers,
Jack AKA JTR

Pendergast
03-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Hello dear LadyLacyPlague,

I hope you will find what you seek on this website.
As you, I find it easier to communicate on these matters in English and not in mother tongue.
As other people said, if you feel the need to speak about certains things, do not hesitate, it is always interesting to exchange on these subjects!

Pendergast,

LadyLacyPlague
03-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Good evening, Pendergast,

Thank you. For what I have wandered around the forum and a few times sneaked into the chat, I must say that this site seems quite welcoming and interesting, amusing at times too. I'm sure I'll have a feast exploring what this site has to offer, in information as well as new people to get to known to.

- Lady LacyPlague

The Jaded Dominant { koral }
03-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Welcome to the site.
We have a wide range of R/l and O/L experience ranging from a few hours to several decades.
Feel free to explore and contribute your experience to the group as well as learning from others.
If you have any site issues or problems with a member, Send Me a PM or simply look for Me in Chat.
Enjoy, explore,learn and grow..
Be Well

J D