PDA

View Full Version : Good Afternoon

Jojo.dk
03-08-2016, 05:02 AM
I'm new to here but wanted to say Hello :smile-new:

I'm Jo from Denmark was born in England but moved to Denmark 7 months ago due to my Masters Job. My Master is Danish. I'm 45 years old but have loved the D/s BDSM lifestyle since I was 18 years old. I'm a mother to a autistic daughter ( 14 ) who is my world :star: I am dyslexic so I'm sorry if I make spelling errors.

Have a great day everyone "waves"

TheDeSade
03-08-2016, 05:08 AM
Welcome Jo. It is good to have you among us. This is a great place to find like minded friends. It is also a place with a wealth of information. My suggestions to you:

1. READ - read the forums. Take some time to see what others are posting, what questions they are asking and who is answering!

2. CHAT - come to the chat rooms. Join in and get acquainted with everyone. Come to the discussion group on Fridays and Sundays. The schedules and topics are listed in the forums area

3. ENJOY - Have a good time. Play games, read some stories, maybe even post one of your own or some poetry!

If you have any problems or any questions, find one of the moderators or Admins. They are a friendly bunch and are always more than willing to help.

Again, welcome to the Library. See you in Chat and on the Boards!

TDS

Jojo.dk
03-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Thank you TDS very much for the welcome. The discussion group sounds great. I have been reading the forum for a few days now and really love reading posts.

Again thank You

The Jaded Dominant { koral }
03-08-2016, 05:18 AM
Let Me add My Welcome to TDS..
A wonderful site with a wide range of Experience from a few hours to several decades in both Real Life and O/l
Feel free to ask questions and to chime in with your own experiences .
If you have any Issue with the site feel free to contact Me.

J D

Jojo.dk
03-08-2016, 05:24 AM
Thank you very much JD :star: I started out with Master online then went RT been with Him now 10 years.

rosebud
03-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Hiya jo!

Warm Welcome hugs to the Library, hun!

Have fun!

xx rosie

rosebud
03-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Hiya jo!

Warm Welcome hugs to the Library, hun!

Have fun!

xx rosie

Jojo.dk
03-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Thank you very much rosie I am really enjoying reading the forum vey much =) lot's to read

Jojo.dk
03-10-2016, 01:33 AM
thank you Echoes *waves* I have been telling Master all about here and He loves me reading and telling Him what I have been reading.

Jojo.dk
03-10-2016, 09:08 AM
*laughs* Naughty is good at times. Master has picked up some good things on here to do to me or me to do *gulps* but I enjoy it. I often get into trouble with no help lol

TheDeSade
03-10-2016, 09:43 AM
jojo.. . . You better be careful who you hang out with around here. There are some really really naughty types about who would tempt you into all kinds of subby naughtiness. Now I won't name any names but. . . ahem. . . . suffice it to say they can be quite flirtatious and quite tempting. (And if you haven't noticed, I have my tongue firmly planted in my cheek as I write this. Sarcasm doesn't read to well)

rosebud
03-10-2016, 10:54 AM
lol....jo, the above is a totally harmless
old senile sadists but, we still love him! :)

Join us in the games area! *hugs*

Jojo.dk
03-10-2016, 10:56 PM
*laughs* I needed the laugh this morning ... Sarcasm I know very well my Master is full of it * oppps I didn't say that * will join in more games =)

Jojo.dk
03-11-2016, 07:52 AM
I will look for that now think I need it lol