PDA

View Full Version : Question on Oral

Jojo.dk
03-11-2016, 02:38 AM
I have been with my Master 10 years and even though I do give oral I use a condom as I don't want the cum in my mouth. But my Master wants me to take it with out a condom and I just hate the though of sperm in my mouth. so I have no idea on how it taste or anything or if there will be a load of it. I have tried it once but when Master told me he was going to cum I pulled off :apthy: Any tips?

Numinosity
03-11-2016, 03:08 AM
While there probably are some different types of advice one could give, I think the most important thing I can say is: have you tried talking about this with your Master? Simply put, he wants something from you of which you are slightly uncomfortable with. Sounds like what you really need is too communicated with your Master and then progress from there slowly.

This is the advice i personally think will be the most helpful. Hope you will figure something out.

Edit for extra half-serious advice: Otherwise, if it is only the taste you dislike, perhaps ask if your Master would mind to end with a closed mouthed facial? ;)

Denzark
03-11-2016, 03:18 AM
Can't help you on the how does it taste question but I'm sure there are more than a few subbies here who can.

I never understoon oral with condoms, the taste of the plastic must be worse than cum could be. The point I wanted to make was that there may be an alternative. To give oral but then let him cum on your face. Personally I'd rather cum on her face than in her mouth. There is something very attractive in a cum faced subbie. Its a male thing. Perhaps you (both) should watch some facial videos. If you go the facial route its a good start and allows you to taste a few drops without having the full load.

PS - You could wank him off then lick the cum up off his belly, that would allow you to have a little taste and some subbies like to do the clean up jobs.

But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do so come what may blow jobs are a dirty job but it's got to be done !!

Jojo.dk
03-11-2016, 03:27 AM
He won't make me do what I don't really want to do * with in reason *. It's something I like the thought of but it's one thing wanting to try and then doing it. I have never been a big fan of anything slimy even raw eggs I find yuk in my hands. A friend of mine told me to ask my Master to drink pineapple juice this is meant to make the taste much better but not sure if this is true or not. The mouth closed facial sounds good and something I will ask Master about. The clean up job sounds fun also..

And yes the taste of rubber is yuk also lol. I also feel that using a condom all this time isn't nice for my Master im sure it must take some feeling away for Him also.

thank You both for the advice

iseult
03-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Hey Jojo, eww, I can't stand the taste of condoms! and have a horrible latex allergy, which doesn't help. I have to say I find it a massive turn on. I love the thought of pleasing my partner like this, there is just something lovely about finishing in that way *smile*. I would go as far as to say find it every bit as exciting and sexy as I imagine it feels for Him.

In terms of taste from what I understand all cum differs slightly, but it doesn't taste bad in my experiance, it just sort of tastes slightly creamy, watery, salty, ammoniary but not at all unpleasant, and as far as volume goes that also depends on a whole host of things like how long it's been since sexy time amongst other things, but again, it's no more than a mouthful or two.

I mean if it really grosses you out and you can't face it *giggle, 'face it'.....get it!!* then I wouldn't get too,stressed out there are plenty of other things you can do my advice would be to give it a go, you might even end up enjoying it!

Jojo.dk
03-11-2016, 11:19 PM
I think I'm just going to give it a go has that way least I have tried and not just said no... Thank you everyone for the advice :redface-new:

I laughed at * face it V*

mel23
04-05-2016, 09:13 AM
First of all communication is the key always talk to your Master so that he knows how you are feeling and what your thoughts are,, by doing so this can help you grow as his sub as well...if you don't want to try to swallow first thing then try something different such as him cumming on your chest or something so that you can have a small taste. Also the pre-cum will give you a little bit of a taste of what it may be like or you can try a facial or something like that as well. Take baby steps and when you are comfortable you will know.

Reba
06-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Amazing! I have always swallowed it. It usually tastes fine and it makes me feel so slutty!

Flaming_Redhead
06-22-2016, 06:15 AM
When he tells you he's about to have an orgasm, keep the head of his penis near the back of your mouth and swallow repeatedly. This will minimize the taste and texture. Have something to drink nearby to wash it down.