PDA

View Full Version : Here YoursTruly

YoursTruly
03-15-2016, 03:11 PM
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen and Others

Hello, I am YoursTruly. I am a young male University student from Northern Europe, who enjoys good company, cigars and pipe tobacco, model building, videogames and role-playing games (so yes, my vanilla interests also include dungeon mastering). My first experience on this side of sexuality was when I was rather young (16), but I have just recently started to actually embrace it and this side of me.

Last half a year has been very eye opening to me. I have discovered how much I enjoy being in control and actually dominating my partner. And after the first taste, I had to get more... At that point, I realized the amount of work and learning it would take in order to become a better Dom. So I started my journey and quest to become a good Master. Also, I would be honored if I some of the older Doms might give me advice on this.

Currently I am a Master to a very, very bratty individual, who keeps my schedule quite busy, if you catch my drift. She also introduced me to this site, which I have found to be very informative as well as amusing and entertaining.

So, at the last I would like to say, that I am most excited to be here, and I am looking forward to seeing all of you around.

Signed
YoursTruly

Jojo.dk
03-16-2016, 01:28 AM
Good morning YoursTruly welcome to the Library! I'm newish myself here but I'm loving reading so many things. I'm also a brat to my Master but He loves it :strawberry:
I have been with my Master/Husband now for 10 years. Hope you enjoy it here.

Jo

YoursTruly
03-16-2016, 10:30 AM
Dear Jojo

Good evening, I have too found this library to be a very interesting place to leaf trough. And it has given me a lot of good ideas to try out with my little girl. You have had a long relationship, and I congraduate you for that! There are plenty of those in the world who can only hope for that.

I would like to wish him the temper to deal with your brattyness and also to give you your share, when he deems nessesary. I hope all the best for you.

Signed
YoursTruly

rosebud
03-16-2016, 03:34 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Library!

I hope yoy enjoy your time here. We are a good bunch and looking forward to knowing you! Join us in chat, or the fun and games area and if, you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the staff or Admins!

Enjoy

xx rosie