PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I suppose

Ronin_Sundered
03-16-2016, 10:05 AM
Greetings and salutations, and other words that might make me sound smart.

My profile information pretty much contains all that is needed to get a bead on me, though in no way does it tell you the depth and breadth of the totality of me.

Really, this introduction post is mostly to say, hey.. if you want to contact me, go right ahead. I love meeting new people, comparing philosophies, generally the 'getting to know one another' phase is fun for me.

So... yeah. That's it.

Velvet Paws
03-16-2016, 10:19 AM
It really is amusing how small this world can be at times isn't it? Last night when we realized we already knew each other was a delightful moment for me.

I hope you come to find this place as welcoming as I have & feel at home very soon. I look forward to discussing further writings & catching up with you more so.

Blessings to you!

Ronin_Sundered
03-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Small world indeed... It makes me wonder how many other people I might know by a current screen name that I might have known by previous incarnations?

Ronin_Sundered
03-16-2016, 02:11 PM
To that end... I used to chat at MDS... many moons ago. My handle was The_Doctor.

rosebud
03-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Hello Ronin, and Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!

I'm so glad to see you've already posted in the fun and games area and how fantastic that you and velvet (such a sweetie) know one another! Looking forward to knowing you!

xx rosie