PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for upcoming Discussion Topics.

mel23
04-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Since I have volunteered to take over the Discussion Groups, I am wanting to get a feel on what others would like more information on or topics that you feel need to be discussed. Any idea is not a bad idea and don't be afraid to ask or private message me. After all this is a site for learning and what better way to Learn than talking about it with others that are experienced and will not judge you on what you say but help and protect you!!!

mel23
04-10-2016, 11:55 AM
I have came up with a few Discussions that I think will interest people and would like to know what you think.

For next week on April 15th & 17th we will be discussion the "Importance of Communication and Honesty"

for the weeks to follow unsure of the order or if anything else will be thrown in the group but topics of
Safety
Differences Between Discipline and Punishments
Abuse in BDSM
Bringing BDSM into Vanilla Relationships
Red Flags and Warning Signs
Online play (Role playing and tasking)

these are some of the ones that i have thought of myself...

mel23
04-20-2016, 04:03 PM
I have decided that until we get a discussion group going that is regular that we will do discussions based on who is in there and what they would like to learn/talk about. I still have the ones that I have thought of if there is a good turn out. I hope to see some faces in the upcoming discussions and hopefully we can make this a learning and growing type of thing. Stay kinky everyone!!!!