PDA

View Full Version : Hi, so lovely to be back

agp_millie
03-29-2003, 04:35 PM
Dear Jinn,
As i had immense problems with Alphonze, my elderly, obviously male, pc, becoming incontinent. i have missed the pleasure? of the BDSM Library/Forums for far too long.
What did strike me as a little disgruntling, was that there was not a single reply during my absence of any 'Doctors' needing an agp in His Research Trials at the Sexperimental Farm Laboratory, that, as you may recall, is for Science and good of all mammalkind.
Well, after Dr.Tester's gruelling Trial, i took the opportunity, while Alphonze filled his bag, to go to GM Rehab. and am pleased to inform all potential Doctors that my udders are yielding well and my sweet scenting (fresh fish) cunny is back to it's good ol' flexable self. Should You firm Men require a human guinea pig in Your Research work.

Yours faithfully,
agp millie mooe (mrs)
Stall 5
The SFL Inc. PLC.

(smile)

BDSM_Tourguide
03-29-2003, 07:37 PM
You are not allowed to take coffee breaks of that magnitude again, lady. I missed having you about too much to let that happen again.

redEva
04-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Yes, yes I do agree with BDSM_Tourguide here! You are not allowed to disappear for such a long time period ever again – *smiles* please?! We all missed you big time, and those lazy doctors obviously need you to nudge them. Maybe now we will have some more update on the progress of the research that will better all human kind. Keep good work millie!

Tiger
04-02-2003, 01:09 AM
I guess nobody expected your absence would be so long. I urge all potential / available doctors come for an organization meeting and discuss future research projects on this disobedient human guinea pig.

Err... what do I want to say? Oh, yeah, welcome back :)

agp_millie
04-06-2003, 01:55 PM
Dear Senior Staff at the BDSM Laboratory,

Thankyou very much for Your kind words. It's quite amazing that the SFL has so many agps and so few Doctors. Probably because the agps must be female, although Doctors can be either sex. Although, if i'm allowed a preference, which is being a bit impertinant, i do prefer a Man to work under (smile)

Later in the week, i shall pop into one or two of Your other Laboratories and add my little bit. :)

Am raising my bowl to the Best Site on the Web.

X x X

This is me on holiday last year, in my outdoor Stall