PDA

View Full Version : Lurking too long....

GagAndTieme
05-10-2016, 06:02 AM
Hey E/everybody! i've been checking out this site mostly just for the storied for s long time but finally decided to delve a little deeper. i'm one of those gals who has known she was "different" for pretty much my entire life, dating back to all those strange things i did as a child, like tying up and gagging myself, inserting things into my ass, then proceeding to "lay on my hands" until it felt real good "down there." thought i was just your average weirdo for a very long time until in my late teens when i finally discovered there was actually a community like-minded individuals and discovered a lot about myself and why i am the way i am. Y/you all will be seeing a little bit more of me soon, and first thing i might try is sharing a few stories with you. i have written a lot of novel-length vanilla stories, but i think it's time for me to share what i fantasize about most, so look for some stories to surface fairly soon :)

just_ine
05-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Welcome! I'm so glad you decided to introduce yourself. Lurking is good, but being part of the action is waaaayyy better!

We look forward to reading what you wrote.

Have loads of fun!

rosebud
06-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Hello and Welcome to the Library!

Have fun!

xx rosie