PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday, everyone

24RTH
05-22-2016, 10:02 AM
(I have tried posting this in the Sub forum but it seems it is a very dead thread. So here it goes.)

Salut, I am Renee and I am a female Sub. I am in my mid twenties and have been familiar with this community for a while now and am very eager to be a part of this for support from like-minded individuals and knowledge for a safe and enjoyable experience with my Dom. Here's some about my experience so far:

I have always been a very dominate individual; always being first at thought for leadership positions and taking on more responsiblities than normal; not to mention I am an owner of two very sweet yet hyperactive dogs. With that being said you can imagine how being submissive could appeal to me. Giving my whole person to someone and letting go of all the stress I live with on a day to day basis.

My Dom is my boyfriend. We have known and been active together for about 7 years now. We have had such an amazing experience sexually so far, merging from vanilla to something else. That's when I started my research and looking into not only what would be expected from me but also what I should be aware of as far as safety precautions.

I'm preparing to completely submit this week. Of course it's a bit frightening but that's part of the appeal.

Thanks for your time and all the best,

Ren

just_ine
05-23-2016, 02:06 AM
Welcome 24RTH

I hope you have loads of fun here!

just_ine
05-23-2016, 02:07 AM
Oooops! I posted twice!

Perhaps just to make you feel doubly welcome! :p

24RTH
05-23-2016, 09:21 AM
That's very sweet of you. Thanks so much!

rosebud
05-23-2016, 09:49 AM
Hello, and Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!

Enjoy!

xx rosie