PDA

View Full Version : medieval

medieval2pain
02-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Hi,

I am a 28 year old amn from the UK interested in medieval torture, witch trials and executions. I love woman being dragged to out and put to death, or publicly tortured, branded, whipped, or worse. I would love to hear fromm anyone especially woman interested in this too!!

Darkgirl
03-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Yes!! I am interested in the tourcher part and the iplements they used but not in the 'death' part. Near death can be part of the sexual thing eg - fearing death can bring an exitement. But mine is mainly punishment. Hope this helps!!!!!

sexysublady
05-18-2006, 10:18 AM
I am also fascinated with medieval tortures of all kinds. I am 25, and I sometimes fantasise about being caught by a group of young men, a medical professional among them, being brought to their "safe place" where nobody could hear me, and then being savagely sexually tortured in the most extreme ways. In my fantasies, my private parts are burnt, cut. Big nails are used on my breasts, they are electroshocked, and then cut, my nipples and areolae are removed, and the physician immediately performs the procedure to stop the blood simultaneously enhancing my pain even further. Then the genital tortures would be performed...

Qmoq
05-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Oh my, sublady, you are as twisted as anything! It would be callous of me to recommend that the doctors insert an ice dildo into your pussy, then suture it closed, only for you to find later on that the ice dildo actually had thumbtacs and sharply-studded balls inside them.

Q x

Warbaby1943
06-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Oh my, sublady, you are as twisted as anything! It would be callous of me to recommend that the doctors insert an ice dildo into your pussy, then suture it closed, only for you to find later on that the ice dildo actually had thumbtacs and sharply-studded balls inside them.

Q x
Wow!!!!!

caitlynmariecd
06-09-2006, 05:14 AM
I love thoughts of watching women being whipped, spanked, branded, hung, beheaded and crucified. My twist was that I always wanted to be that woman..that was one thing that motivated me to get into crossdresing. I have been blessed to occassionally find a guy who likes cds. It is easy to get them to spank me, whip me, tie me up etc.

gagged_Louise
06-16-2006, 06:06 PM
I love thoughts of watching women being whipped, spanked, branded, hung, beheaded and crucified. My twist was that I always wanted to be that woman..that was one thing that motivated me to get into crossdresing. I have been blessed to occassionally find a guy who likes cds. It is easy to get them to spank me, whip me, tie me up etc.

Yes, who would not? The Middle Ages is a big turn-on for me too, and like you I always wanted to be the woman tied up, flogged, violated or threatened with still worse (the threat element is soo effective in movies and novels like Ivanhoe), especially if you're faced with long sentences delivered in latin, a language you don't understand, while the whip is something you understand perfectly well.

I think the witch hunting proper didn't really begin until the mid 15th century, it's more a renaissance-reformation thing, but some of the techniques had been put to use already in hunting down heretics and false prophet movements a couple of hundred years earlier - burning at the stake of course, branding, whipping, thumb screwing and tricking people to get confessions. I remember reading about a woman acccused in the Swedish witch craze of the late 17th century, a vogue which had the peculiarity that children took a very active part in raising the witch hysteria and developing the stories that sent a number of wiomen to the stake.

Anyway, I read about this woman Elin (Helen) who was accused of flying to the Devil on her broom, denied all charges and was whipped and suspended by her hands, the jailer having first tied her wrists tight at her back (I suppose *real* tight, one wrist crossing the other), so that her weight was supported by her twisted wrists only (I once tried simulating this for half a minute in a deserted gym room with a line of rungs fixed at the wall, without tying my hands of course, just stretching back-and-up - the pain is wild!) She was left like that for two days, probably passed out at some point, refused to break but was condemned and hanged anyway and her corpse burnt at the stake. That scene really makes a fave fantasy, I'd want to be hoisted up like that in the dungeon, gagged and with feet bound too and given over to a nasty jail warden.

shyloch46
08-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Mideival times just feed my phantasy. The power you could have over young and innocent girls. If you were a priest or an official, you could do what you want and the citizens would only urge you to do more. Once it was suspected that a girl was a witch, you just had a free hand with her....
For me the snuff is the ultimate sensation. Think about a stake. What a threat. It would make her confess anything, wouldn't it. Well, an interesting thread......

darknight666
08-19-2006, 09:01 PM
I love the thought of being tortured in a midevial setting. I would love being tied to a rack and being brutally tortured in full view of the public.

estsanna
08-21-2006, 11:20 AM
I love the thought of being tortured in a midevial setting. I would love being tied to a rack and being brutally tortured in full view of the public.

Me too, would you like to expand that fantasy a bit further?

darknight666
08-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Me too, would you like to expand that fantasy a bit further?

What do you mean?

estsanna
08-21-2006, 11:47 AM
What do you mean?

Well, I would like to know more in detail what that fantasy of yours include, which torture methods are used, how is it performed and so on. If you want to share the details that is.

darknight666
08-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I would love too!

I would like to be helpless. I mean udderly helpless, no "safewords" no emotions between me and my captors to restrain them. As for what kind of torture, you name it. Being strapped to a pole and flogged sensless, getting suspended by my nipples while being raped, anything!

estsanna
08-21-2006, 12:23 PM
I would love too!

I would like to be helpless. I mean udderly helpless, no "safewords" no emotions between me and my captors to restrain them. As for what kind of torture, you name it. Being strapped to a pole and flogged sensless, getting suspended by my nipples while being raped, anything!

Sounds really cool!

darknight666
08-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Care to share your fantazy estsanna?

estsanna
08-21-2006, 01:02 PM
I have already shared one of my fantasies in another thread in this forum, it is about a coffin and insects.

Qmoq
08-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Yum and yuk, estsanna and darknight. Now you've got me thinking... if estsanna was in her coffin, and darknight was on the rack with her shoulders within an inch of dislocation... who would faint first?

The answer, of course, is me. Phew!

Q xx

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Lmao Q!

suvan27
08-25-2006, 02:05 PM
I have always liked reading about the methods and especially the tools made for specific parts of the body as well. I liek artwork on the subject as well

estsanna
08-26-2006, 05:23 AM
I have always liked reading about the methods and especially the tools made for specific parts of the body as well. I liek artwork on the subject as well
Same here. I like reading and thinking about the horrible devices that was designed for one purpose - to inflict maximum pain to the victim and at the same time keeping the victim alive and awake for as long as possible. You mentioned artwork, can you recommend any good websites with artwork on this subject?

suvan27
08-26-2006, 01:39 PM
this is a good site with thumnail list of medieval pics
http://www.paindreams.com/mede.html