PDA

View Full Version : Does it exist

pixigirl
06-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Desire, passion and hunger is something I need. A slave heart I may have but I still need to feel desired. I long for the passion and the hunger for one another. I am not just referring to the kink ~ I am talking about the fundamental foundation of a relationship.

If M/s can't have that then I guess that is not what I am looking for....

I am continually growing...learning and sometimes wading through baggage I found buried way back yonder in the basement :) I am a woman....totally and although I don’t like it I can sometimes be found a little complicated. Yes, I have emotions and sometimes they go a little wacky. However, the one thing I do know... I’m worth it.

I have always felt a little out of place...”born in the wrong time”...kind of thing. Family is my everything and I love with a passion deeper than can be measured.

I don’t need a jerk....I despise arrogance and it will only trigger strong willed stubborn pixie buried within (not a pretty picture <s>). Honesty, strength, confidence....those are indeed very good things :) If you are pissed off at the world and broken to the point of no return; I can't help you and you will only crush my spirit and I won't allow that.

Also, it’s not a “lifestyle” for me...it just is who I am. I’m not new too any of this....I’ve had many years and a few relationships to help in understanding what I need to have to offer all that I am to the One. I’m not a checklist of kinks...I don’t want to play..I want to dance and for us to create the music.

I am not looking for a Poly relationship. Nothing personal it just doesn't work for me.

"I do not want to be the leader.
I refuse to be the leader.
I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness.
I want a man lying over me, always over me.
His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work,
his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot.
I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually,
artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman
I want to be dominated.
I don't mind being told to stand on my own feet,
not to cling all that I am capable of doing but I am going to be pursued,
fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding."

Master Nexus
09-28-2016, 04:01 PM
There is something about you that intrigues me but I can’t quite put my finger on it... yet. I kind of liked your profile, and your mind says that you need a Dom to train you and brainwash (make) you be obedient. but I’m not quite sure about you. :-p Here’s why: RESPECT for your superior Dom is the beginning of your training. You always holding your Dom in esteem / and to regard your Dom favorably is your transformation into being truly submissive. And your unconditional surrender of your mind, your body and your soul to me will be the decision that creates the solid foundation of your long-term, meaningful, stable relationship with me - your future lifestyle with your new Dom. To be right and make the right decision in your life, you have to stop your never-ending search for a Dom who is stronger than you are - emotionally, financially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. And your decision to ALWAYS obey me and NEVER attempt to disrespect, disobey or defy me is not being brainwashed, that is a prerequisite. And you meeting those requirements is being smart and you having intuition and good common sense. So today, right now, END YOUR SEARCH FOR STRENGTH! sub pixigirl, what makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women?

MASTER NEXUS