PDA

View Full Version : weakly asking for help

Sirs_GOODGIRL (Whyte
06-22-2016, 01:47 AM
Its easy. If you ask me if I'm looking for a Dom (Lol) to run your life (Lol)...I'll lol away very. quickly. A good dom doesn't doubt themselves...Sigh. I am so sad. I need A gentleman to show me the way. And not be a gentleman when I falter. I fail without it.

just_ine
06-22-2016, 12:13 PM
Really? A good Dom doesn't doubt himself? Ever?
I have to disagree... the best Doms are human. And humans have doubts.
I think those who have all.the answers all.the time are simply bluffing their way. Personally, I avoid them.

Now when you mention keeping you accountable for your actions... yes... yes that makes sense to me. A Dominant needs to be consistent.
But before He is all that, He needs to be human. Perfection are overrated, imo. Give me flawed but honest, any day.

Master_Jerry
06-22-2016, 04:24 PM
Thank you just_ine,

You are correct in stating Dom's are human. Yes, I do make mistakes along the way, but I learn from them and go on. A good Dom will recognize his weakness and make the right corrections to ensure that he does not make them again.

Master Nexus
09-28-2016, 03:57 PM
There is something about you that intrigues me but I can’t quite put my finger on it... yet. I kind of liked your profile, and your mind says that you need a Dom to train you and brainwash (make) you be obedient. but I’m not quite sure about you. :-p Here’s why: RESPECT for your superior Dom is the beginning of your training. You always holding your Dom in esteem / and to regard your Dom favorably is your transformation into being truly submissive. And your unconditional surrender of your mind, your body and your soul to me will be the decision that creates the solid foundation of your long-term, meaningful, stable relationship with me - your future lifestyle with your new Dom. To be right and make the right decision in your life, you have to stop your never-ending search for a Dom who is stronger than you are - emotionally, financially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. And your decision to ALWAYS obey me and NEVER attempt to disrespect, disobey or defy me is not being brainwashed, that is a prerequisite. And you meeting those requirements is being smart and you having intuition and good common sense. So today, right now, END YOUR SEARCH FOR STRENGTH! What makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women?

MASTER NEXUS