PDA

View Full Version : Discussions

mel23
06-24-2016, 06:40 PM
For the past couple of weeks there has been no discussions due to people not showing. Is there a better time that would work for everyone so that the discussions could be a success? If at anytime you would see me in the room or would like to have a discussion just let me know or The Jaded Dominant and if able i will be in shortly. Hope everyone has a good week and stays kinky!!!!

mel23
07-02-2016, 09:04 PM
For Friday we had a descent turn out for our discussion so lets try and have an excellent turn out for Sunday. If you don't know the time its Fridays at 9pm est and 6pm pst and then on Sundays 4pm est and 1pm pst. This week our topic is Does BDSM require sex! Hope to see some old faces there and several new ones. Next week our discussion will be The difference between Discipline and Punishment. So if you can't make it this week hopefully we will see you next week.

mel23
07-17-2016, 01:33 PM
We had no one for discussions either days this week so we wil be doing the topic of "Impact of the Internet on BDsm" for the 22 9pm est and then on the 24 at 4pm est. Hope to see you guys there and some new faces!!!!!

The Jaded Dominant { koral }
08-19-2016, 06:19 PM
Due to a lack of participation the Friday discussions will be cancelled until further notice..
The Sunday group remains unaffected.

J D

mel23
03-08-2017, 04:34 PM
I am finally back after moving and everything else so we will pick back up on discussions... However we are going to try a few different times during the week to where we can have more of a turn out and find out what works best for everyone. As of right now our next discussion will be Tuesday the 14th at 1pm EST. Our Discussion topic will be Subspace and Aftercare. Hope to see all of you there!!!!

mel23
03-17-2017, 07:31 PM
We are going to do the Discussion the same time this week. The topic is going to be Discipline Vs. Punishment. I look forward to seeing everyone there! Also, if you have any topics that you would like any information on please let me know and I will do my best to find any accurate information on the subject. I can only come up with so many topics myself so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

The Jaded Dominant { koral }
05-15-2017, 12:07 PM
The next Discussion will be held on Tuesday May 16 at ! pm EST. subject will be
Punishment vs Discipline Moderator will be mel23

J D

mel23
05-16-2017, 10:39 AM
Since no one showed up for the Discussion on Tuesday we will go back to the Discussions on Sunday 7 Pm EST. We will keep the same topic of Discipline vs. Punishment. If you have any questions don't be afraid to message me or any topic ideas that you would like.

mel23
05-26-2017, 04:07 AM
we are going to try for another discussion for Tuesday 9pm Est. I have several topics that we can do or we can just go with the flow if someone would like information. Hope to see you at Tuesday Discussion!!!

mel23
06-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Tonights Discussion was a success we will continue again on Tuesdays at 9 pm Est.. The topic for this will be "Power Exchange" hope to see the same ones back and some new faces!!!

mel23
06-27-2017, 03:34 PM
Tonights Topic will be SSC (Safe Sane Consensual) Hope to see everyone that was in the discussion last week and many new faces this week!!!

mel23
06-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Discussion for this week will be held once again on Tuesday 9pm EST. This weeks topic will be going back to the Basics of noticing you were a part of the Lifestyle, and finding yourself as a Dom or a sub. I look forward to this fun topic to learn a little bit about everyone and how you were introduced into the lifestyle. Hope to see everyone there!!!

mel23
07-03-2017, 06:06 AM
I didn't realize that this Tuesday was the 4th so we are going to change the Tuesdays to Thursday for this week only same time. Sorry for such the short notice on the change. We will be sticking to the same topic. Hope you all enjoy the holiday!!!!