PDA

View Full Version : Self torture, pain or pleausre?

Domination King
02-24-2005, 11:45 AM
A lot of my favorite stories include women who torture themselves willingly when their left alone at home or some other place. I know many masochisits who probably do it to themselves as well. Here's my question. Do you do it for the pain or for the pleasure. I guarantee a lot will say both, but I'm curious is there some who don't like the pain, but want the pleasure so bad they do it. Or still are there others, who would torture themselves soley to feel the pain regardless if it brought pleasure? Here's asking those who know.

Domination King

azraelle
02-28-2005, 12:10 AM
I do it because the pain enhances my orgasm, up to the point, which is highly variable, even with the same torture, where the pain in my sexually excited state truly becomes unbearable. At which point, I lose my desire for an orgasm--the mechanism in my brain to stop the pain takes over. If I can come just before that happens, two things happen--a mind-numbing orgasm, followed by real AGONY! Obviously the orgasms are worth it, and addicting BTW, otherwise I would have stopped such "insane" behavior long ago.

albear
02-28-2005, 04:33 AM
Just checking in quickly (because it turns out I do have internet access on my holiday!) and thought I'd throw a couple of pennies in on this one.

I don't know if I so much torture myself, but I do willingly and knowingly cause myself pain (or ask for it inflicted on me) because my body responds to it with a fight or fly mechanism. I get adrenalin pumping and I generally get really sensitive to touch and my sense of hearing sharpens. Now, if there is no way to fight or fly (due to physical restraint *ahem* or just not being able to escape from it), it just seems to convert into a truckload of endorphins running a merry race around my body :woohoo: Which of course makes me feel good.

I used to wonder why I did those kind of things, now I just accept that I like it, and as long as it doesn't significantly or permanently harm me, who cares? :D

spankinsue
03-15-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm definately into it for the pleasure. I self-inflict because I don't have a willing partner. And while sex with him is "nice", all that lovey dovey sweet stuff of chick flics, it's not like when there's some pain involved. I personally haven't gotten turned on when in pain unrelated to sex (ear infection, sprained ankle), but when related to sex, it's not just the sexual organs that need to be targeted. Pain from restraint or discipline is just as exciting. A healthy dose of imagination doesn't hurt either :D

peckjones
03-16-2005, 07:01 AM
A lot of my favorite stories include women who torture themselves willingly when their left alone at home or some other place. I know many masochisits who probably do it to themselves as well. Here's my question. Do you do it for the pain or for the pleasure. I guarantee a lot will say both, but I'm curious is there some who don't like the pain, but want the pleasure so bad they do it. Or still are there others, who would torture themselves soley to feel the pain regardless if it brought pleasure? Here's asking those who know.

Domination King

I do it because i love the marks it leaves.
I adore having bruises on my pale skinn, especially if they are places that people can see if they look at my legs or down my top.
Julie

Caitlin
03-16-2005, 10:57 PM
...are there others, who would torture themselves soley to feel the pain regardless if it brought pleasure?
Domination King
I would like to try some pain. Preferably someone administering it. I got my husband to spank me (first time ever) last night while he rode me :doggy: , but they were like heavy pats. He just carn't bring himself to hurt me. But on the other hand I don't think I'm courageous to do it to myself just to cause pain either.

Caitlin :)

chromedome11
03-17-2005, 08:04 PM
I got my husband to spank me (first time ever) last night while he rode me :doggy: , but they were like heavy pats. He just carn't bring himself to hurt me.

My bet is your husband needs to know you enjoy it. I'm sure he's worried he will hurt you, but he's also worried he'll do the wrong thing and ruin the scene.

Does he know how much you enjoy it? Do you beg him to hit you harder? Do you look at him with those pouty eyes and say "Please, sir, I want some more?".

Just my two cents, but if he's convinced you're really into it, he'll go deeper.

Caitlin
03-17-2005, 09:15 PM
My bet is your husband needs to know you enjoy it. I'm sure he's worried he will hurt you, but he's also worried he'll do the wrong thing and ruin the scene.

He does, but I am approaching him softly, softly about it. I don't want him to start questioning what sort of woman he's been married to all there years.

Does he know how much you enjoy it? Do you beg him to hit you harder? Do you look at him with those pouty eyes and say "Please, sir, I want some more?".

Mmmm. Food for thought. :)

Just my two cents, but if he's convinced you're really into it, he'll go deeper.
I hope your right. I didn't get any last night. Maybe I frightened him when I showed him my goodies; butt plug, and lube. :o Thanks chromedome.

midnightsky
04-14-2005, 01:04 AM
For me pain isnt all that pleasureable most of the time, though i have no problem casuing myself pain. On the other hand, my sub likes pain only if it leads to pleasure (and fast!).

(also, two good techinques that ive never really seen discussed- threading [a hair removale techinque] or a pair of tweezers. If you cant leave/dont want marks it can work in a pinch- no pun intended (and you have a lot of hair :)), especially threading since it can be a bit unpredictable (ok well not if you aredoing it to yourself, but you get the idea).

learningtopleez
04-14-2005, 09:21 AM
I've just recently started inflicting a little pain on myself, because I have become so curious about it after reading different posts and threads here and on other forums. I was really afraid I couldn't do it as I have such a low pain tolerance when it comes to illnesses, as mentioned by spankinsue. But to my delight and pleasure, even though it was somewhat painful at first, it did enhance the pleasure and the orgasm!!! :D Now mind you, it was no more than a few clothespins placed in various places and I even took a brush and spanked my own ass! The nipples have been super sensitive thanks to the clothespins, and for a couple of days after spanking my ass, I had a flash back everytime I went to sit down! So I guess to answer the question...I wanted to experience the pain to see what all the fuss was about and in turn found that it gives you such a pleasurable feeling, that who knows...I may turn into one of those painsluts! :p :D

~ltp~

Kaori-san
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
I do it because it helps me reach my orgasm well, but sometimes, if depressed simply to feel better by slitting my wrists etc....

learningtopleez
04-14-2005, 11:50 AM
but sometimes, if depressed simply to feel better by slitting my wrists etc....

You are kidding,.... right??? Because I don't see how slitting one's wrists would make one feel better. First of all there is the mess to clean up....but really...are you truly serious??? Because this troubles me that you might do this. I realize that I don't know you, but I am someone who tends to worry about others. Depression and slitting wrists do not go together hun! Talk to someone, call a friend, a priest, a rabbi, whatever...hell you can PM me. Just don't do such things dear!

Hugs to you
~ltp~

bug
04-17-2005, 07:31 PM
this is a tough one, as i have been a cutter for the majority of my life, since about as early as i can remember it beginning. i dunno why i started cutting, hitting or burning myself but i know that it feels better than most things that have happened in the course of my life. it started out as hitting and then i moved into burning myself. i stuck with this for a while and then progress to cutting with shaving razors and then to switch blades and knives. i am guessing that it probably started out as pleasure as i don't see why someone would continue to hurt themselves for pain to begin with, maybe once it had grown into a fetish of pain maybe, but not to begin with. but it's also safe to assume that the more i progressed with the behavior the more it hurt and the hurt felt better than the pleasure. now pain is a part of life and a part of my daily life. although O/others do not understand this type of communication it has always been an outlet for me.

as far as masochistic tendencies i think that it is a safe question to ask sadist why T/they enjoy being sadistic....for this question intrigues me more as i have no desire to hurt O/others. it amazes that O/one can gain pleasure at the account of A/another's suffering...*nodnod*

thank Y/you A/all for allowing me to share
bug

destroy_me
07-24-2005, 11:54 PM
I am definately not the type of person who likes pain in my day to day life. Normally I have a really low threshold for pain but the second I get turned on I hardly seem to feel a thing. Pain has become such a part of my sexual fantasies and life that I can hardly cum if I haven't given myself a good spanking or at the very least left nipple clips on just a minute after it has gone from pleasure to pain. It just seems to highten all my senses and bring me to life. Plus I love walking around afterward still sore from everything i've done. It makes me feel great knowing that everyone around me has no idea what I've been doing. It gives me that constant reminder that I live for pleasure, whether it be my own or my partner's.

Kaori-san
07-27-2005, 07:08 AM
You are kidding,.... right??? Because I don't see how slitting one's wrists would make one feel better. First of all there is the mess to clean up....but really...are you truly serious??? Because this troubles me that you might do this. I realize that I don't know you, but I am someone who tends to worry about others. Depression and slitting wrists do not go together hun! Talk to someone, call a friend, a priest, a rabbi, whatever...hell you can PM me. Just don't do such things dear!

Hugs to you
~ltp~

Yes, sadly I am serious. I went through a bad stage of doing that a few years ago. I dont now, since I went to a doctor about it and got the problem sorted. I hate the scars I have and am glad to have got out of that horrible time when I was very depressed.

jip
01-26-2006, 05:09 AM
I would like to try some pain. Preferably someone administering it. I got my husband to spank me (first time ever) last night while he rode me :doggy: , but they were like heavy pats. He just carn't bring himself to hurt me. But on the other hand I don't think I'm courageous to do it to myself just to cause pain either.

Caitlin :)

Well have a try to convince him is doing mually the same or similar to each other. He spanks you, do the same with him, or pinch each other niples trying to last longest etc.... It will avoid that he makes himself guilty to hurt you. Good luck

SpikesKitten
01-26-2006, 12:08 PM
I honestly don't think I could bring myself to inflicting pain on myself. Very low pain tolerance. As far as when I am in bed with my "other half" =P...Well, Idk, we haven't really tried. He's been getting very dominent lately, so he might want to explore new fields when I see him next....:) (Sadly, this won't be until February..)

ljd
02-15-2006, 07:15 AM
I find that i sometimes need the pain to orgasm, infact i have my nipples bound with string now which is really painful but enjoyable. I find that my partner inflicting pain and torturing me is much more enjoyable though as my brain doesn't know what is going to happen next so the shock and the pain together really turns me on.