PDA

View Full Version : thank you for the warm welcome

fxyrx2
07-21-2016, 02:31 AM
hello, I am fxyrx2 or just fx for short. I am all over the net w/this sn so feel free to google me. there is at least one person trying to pass themself off as me, don't be fooled. I've had stalkers and dealt w/all too many 'false' dom's. I maybe subbish, but don't mistake it for weakness. I simply don't submit to just ANYONE. I do hope to enjoy my time here w/o getting banned or getting told how I'm not a 'true' anything.

Numinosity
07-21-2016, 03:03 AM
Welcome to the site fx. Sad to hear that you have had a couple of bad experiences, but im glad to see they havent deterred you. There is plenty of proof on this site that every sub (and dom) express themselves differently, and hopefully you will find some people here on the forum who you click with. Have a great time on the site and have fun.

Oh, and lastly. The person calling being a sub a weakness. What an asshole :boxing:.

fxyrx2
07-21-2016, 11:19 AM
thank you Numinosity. Very kind, very generous. I appreciate it, I really, really do.

rosebud
07-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Hiya, fx! Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!

I hope you enjoy your time here. There is lots to see, read, and do here and most members are kind. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact, myself or any of the staff.

Have fun!!

xx rosie

fxyrx2
07-22-2016, 11:09 PM
thank you rosebud, I will do so if need be :D

tracyslut
07-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Fx will love to do things with you