View Full Version : BDSM in Texas

BruceBoxer
04-04-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm telling ya folks, Texas is a wild place:
Chained woman says husband beat her earlier in the day

By Jesse Bogan
Express-News Staff Writer

Web Posted : 04/04/2003 3:33 PM

A woman who was seen Thursday with a chain locked to her neck told San Antonio police that her husband had beaten her early in the morning and tied her up.
Jerry Wayne Thomason, 41, who was charged in connection to the case with aggravated assault with serious bodily injury and unlawful restraint, remains in Bexar County Jail today in lieu of posting a $53,000 bond.

His 45-year-old wife was taken to Southeast Baptist Hospital on Thursday and was treated and released.

Her face was bruised, and she possibly suffered a broken jaw, according to the police report.

She told police that her husband at 4 a.m. hit her repeatedly and then tied her up.

Family violence detectives are following up on the incident today by speaking with neighbors, family and friends of the couple, police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said.

Detectives are trying to determine whether the woman was the victim of domestic abuse and, if so, to what degree, she said.

Gutierrez said police have not searched the home of the couple and their two sons, ages 11 and 14.

A witness alerted police Thursday after seeing the 25-foot chain around the woman's neck as the couple dropped off one of their sons at a Southeast Side school, according to the report. Police said the witness asked the husband about the chain.

According to the report, he told the witness: “So she can’t get away.”

Meanwhile, Child Protective Services started a routine investigation to see how the two boys are doing, agency spokeswoman Mary Walker said.

“We do have some concerns about these children,” she said. “We are trying to determine if the children were present during any of this.”

jbogan@express-news.net

04/04/2003

Tiger
04-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Yeah, "what were those two boys doing?" I was wondering when I read this :rolleyes:

Mobius
06-26-2003, 09:12 AM
but there is a differnce between bdsm and abuse.
I do not find anyting erotic about this.

BruceBoxer
06-26-2003, 03:12 PM
I concur in that it is abuse. Only posted it to show where those of us who enjoy consensual activity where nobody is taken advantage of agaist their will are subject to skewed opinions from articles appearing in the mainstream press. Too bad we can't have similar attention focused on something like this venue--like-minded folks enjoying life.

But, I have to add that little appeared following this original story and when I read a more complete version the following day, I got the feeling that it was a lifestyle thing and the woman got pissed for some reason and blew the whistle--just a gut feeling.

Originally posted by bbeale7
but there is a differnce between bdsm and abuse.
I do not find anyting erotic about this.

Mobius
06-27-2003, 06:40 AM
His 45-year-old wife was taken to Southeast Baptist Hospital on Thursday and was treated and released.
Her face was bruised, and she possibly suffered a broken jaw, according to the police report.

This is not consencual play
You could make a case out of it, if he whip her, mayby even caned her and then chained her. But busting up some one's face is going to far.
no one is that much of a pain slut

BruceBoxer
06-27-2003, 04:26 PM
I know two such pain lovers adoring intense beatings and knofe play. So much so I no longer take part. However, sorry if I posted and you or others were offended. Insensitive move on my part.

Originally posted by bbeale7
no one is that much of a pain slut