PDA

View Full Version : A short..

BabySub
02-24-2005, 01:17 PM
A short fanatasy story of mine, written over the past couple of nights. If this is in the wrong place, or doesn't belong anywhere, please delete. :o

It might continue into something longer, I'm not sure. UN-EDITED. Should I continue..? If I do, then I'll edit this, ask someone else to perhaps edit it, and continue with some guidance. Maybe. lol.

---------

Rachel’s nightmare..?

Where was she? It was dark, gloomy and damp, and Rachel didn’t like it one bit. She didn’t know how she got there, she didn’t even know what kind of building she was in. Shifting her position slightly, she felt metal, cold metal bars against her back. Shivering, she felt the dampness against her skin, and knew instinctively she was below ground. There was a heaviness in the air, a damp weight bearing down on her.

Her arms were shackled above her by the wrists; heavy iron restraints, attached to the wall behind her, above the steel bars. By the dim light available, she could see the chain leading from them to the ground in front of her, locked to a metal ring in the floor. By feel alone, she knew her ankles were shackled too, but looser, and she had the ability to move them a little more.

A soft breeze fluttered by, chilling her, the hairs on the back of her neck standing to attention. It was then that Rachel realised she was naked, or at least nearly so. Looking downwards, she recognised the scraps of cloth on her body as being the remnants of her nightshirt. Hanging loose, most of her body was revealed, and she moaned softly. Her nipples were hard with fear, and she quivered lightly.

Who’d taken her there? How did they do it without her knowledge? Had she been drugged..? Something moved by her right buttock, and Rachel twisted around, attempting to see, fearful that it was a rat or something similar. She squeaked as she felt something again by her butt, but still couldn’t see a thing. “Damn this light.” She cursed, anger and frustration kicking in.

“What do you want with me..?! Tell me! Who are you?!” Shouting loudly, her voice reverberated around the walls, bouncing back at her. Rachel closed her eyes in frustration, and screamed loudly, her questions remaining unanswered. “Tell me.” She whispered, knowing there’d be no reply. Was there anyone around at all? Had she just been abandoned, left to rot?

“Pl..” Her voice was caught in her throat, as she felt something like a hand caress her thigh. She turned her head slowly, holding her breath, her eyes turning to where it touched. “Oh.. oh my God!” It was, it was a hand, and it was stroking her thigh! “What? It can’t.. no! Get off me!” Shrieking at the top of her lungs, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

Her head twisted to the side, and she watched, horrified, as another hand appeared, stroking her arm through the bars behind her. “Get off!!” Screaming for all she was worth, Rachel twisted and turned, but no matter how she moved, the hands seemed to follow. A sob escaped, as she imagined a man, behind the bars, taking great pleasure in touching her, scaring her. A whisper of wind blew past her ear, and she imagined she heard a laugh; a sneaky, dark, lustful laugh. “Who are you? Why do this to me?!”

Rachel jumped and cried out as another hand touched her, this time more intimate, on her breast. “St-stoppp..!” Gasping, she wrestled and tried to tug away, but nothing worked. The hands were stroking, caressing, teasing, and Rachel felt her body start to react. Her stomach was in knots, her breathing heavier, beads of perspiration forming on her smooth skin. The hand on her breast touched her nipple, which was like an electric shock, sending waves of pleasure through Rachel’s entire body. “Mmmmhh..” Mumbled through her half open mouth, her breathing increased as her nipple was pinched and tweaked, pulled and twisted at the fingers of the disembodied hand.

“Ooohh...” Rachel trembled as another hand joined the equation, grabbing and mauling her other breast. “Wh-who are you..? What are you?” her voice a mere squeak. Rachel was excited and terrified at the same time; her mind telling her to scream for help, to holler and shout until someone, anyone heard her. Her body however, was telling her to submit to the sensations and pleasure that the hands were giving her.

More hands appeared from behind her, grabbing her legs, spreading them open. Her eyes wide, Rachel looked down as the hands traced over her inner thighs, edging closer to, but never touching her sex. An almost guttural sound escaped her as she watched them, by then urging them to touch her where she so desperately wanted them to.

Suddenly her head was forced backwards, pressed against a steel bar, held in place by yet another hand. It pressed against her forehead and Rachel felt it was almost burning it’s impression into her skin. “Mmmmh..” She mumbled and groaned, but was soon almost silenced by another hand pressing against her lips, gagging her. Her eyes wide open, she tried to look down, tried to see what was happening to her body, to no avail. She couldn’t see a thing, beyond the stone wall in front of her.

cont...

BabySub
02-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Hands appeared from nowhere and everywhere, touching and stroking, caressing and teasing. Rachel’s insides were churning with lust and fear as one circled her throat, pressing hard, cutting off half of her air supply. Sobbing, she didn’t know what was happening to her, but her body seemed to rejoice in it. Rachel squeaked as one of the hands slid further up her inner thigh, brushing over her sex. She was already pulsing for it, her sex throbbing, desperately needing to be touched. Wriggling her body, she attempted to get the hand to touch her more, to pleasure her in ways she had only dreamt of.

The hand at her throat pressed harder, as if telling her off, disciplining her for her eagerness. She swallowed hard as it eased off, tears running from her eyes, muffled sobs heard only by her. “Mmmfff..!” She called out, as best she could, as a hand ran a finger down her cunt, agonisingly slowly over her clit. ‘Oh yes... oh yes... oh please yes!’ Rachel called out in her mind, her body, mind and soul all desperately needing touched.

A whisper of a laugh blew into her ear, the dark, lustful sound again sending shivers through her body. Rachel was growing more and more aroused, and whatever power was behind the hands knew it. As her breathing increased, the hands movements did likewise. Pawing at her arms, circling her waist, mauling and pinching at her breasts, stroking her thighs... only occasionally did a finger touch her sex, and then it was feather light. Her need was desperate, by then almost a craving, and the light wind whispered sweet nothings into her ears. Caressing her mind, it was driving Rachel insane with lust.

“Mmmoohhhh.....” She screamed into the flickering torch light, as the hand covering her mouth lifted, and a finger pressed into her sex at the same moment. Whatever it was wanted to hear her moans and cries as it penetrated her with it’s finger, pushing deep, probing her inner core. Two of the hands clawed at her breasts, scratching, stinging, piercing causing Rachel to squirm and wriggle; attempting to get away from them. But at the same time, a hand cupped her sex, a finger sliding deeper and deeper, wriggling inside her, circling, causing her to gasp and shudder. She knew it was something not of this world that was attacking her, and knew it was horrifying, it was wrong... but it was so right, so deliciously right.

“Uhh... uhh.. uhh.. uhh..ghhh...” Each time the finger pushed in, it was deeper and more forceful, fucking her harder and harder. Again and again, it fucked her with ferocity, and Rachel closed her eyes, submitting herself to the sensations swirling in her mind and body. Panting and gasping, Rachel was almost lost, when she felt something flutter past her ass. Her eyes sprang open, and she froze. It happened again, and again, and eventually hovered by her ass, tickling her as it waited. The finger fucking her sex slowed in it’s actions, but didn’t stop as Rachel screamed. Two hands were clawing at her ass, prising her cheeks apart, opening her for the ultimate shame.

The hands around her body tightened, restraining her firmly, and Rachel was unable to move more than a millimetre. Shaking almost uncontrollably, she sobbed and cried out, but knew there was no escaping it. Whoever.. whatever had her there, had her completely under it’s control. “Noooo...!” She screamed out as she felt a claw like finger press against her opening, pushing, relentlessly, finally breaking through and sliding into her ass. “No. no. no. no...” On and on it went, probing deeply, shaming her, filling her. The pain was intense, she’d never had anything in there before. Her face formed a grimace as it slid ever deeper, and she wondered if it would ever end.

Her head hanging, Rachel muttered and talked to herself, her mind almost separate from her body, almost watching her disgrace. But as she ‘watched’, she rocked herself back and forth, the finger in her sex continuing it’s slow, sensual fuck. “Mmmmhh..” Suddenly a thumb joined in, starting to rub her clit, sending little shockwaves of pleasure shooting through her belly.

“Oh God.... no, please don’t. Ohhh, please... oh yes... ohh.. ohh..” Her pleasure was soon outweighing the disgrace and pain, as the thumb continued it’s assault of her clit, the finger fucking intensified, the finger in her ass pushed and wiggled. A hand grabbed her hair, jerking her head back, and in her lustful haze, she saw an apparition of a man, standing powerfully in front of her. “Such a slut.” The same laugh she’d heard before escaped his lips, but Rachel was too overwhelmed with her hunger to care.

The thumb on her clit stroked and rubbed, circled and flicked it into submission, and Rachel felt another finger being added to her sex, and another. Three fingers in her sex, one in her ass, and a thumb on her clit was enough to send her insane with desire, and she cried out as she shuddered and quaked with the hardest climax she’d ever had. The hands on her breasts gripped hard, squeezing them like a vice, and all hands held her tightly in place as she climaxed with ferocity.

It took a moment, but her orgasm eventually started to wane. Rachel panted and groaned, still feeling the hands on her. They were still touching, feeling and caressing; probing, tweaking and fucking her. “Sstop. Oh please.. enough, please!” Her excitement was growing again, so soon after the first orgasm, and Rachel started moving in time with the fingers fucking her sex. “Ggghhhh..... ohhhh.....” Through her heavy breathing and mumbling, she never noticed the figure of the man kneeling beside her. He watched her for a moment, before letting a finger trail down her cheek, to her neck, her shoulder blade; running down to her breast. He swatted a hand away, and took her breast in his hand, squeezing it tightly.

“Dirty little slut.” His voice a mere whisper, it reverberated around Rachel’s mind as the hands worked their magic, bringing her to the brink of climax once more. “Ghh.. uhh.. hmmmmh..” The man took her face in his free hand, holding her head steady, looking deep into her eyes. “MY slut.” Laughing, he maintained eye contact as Rachel jerked and heaved with a second orgasm, the hands maintaining their constant, teasing touching. He fully intended to keep this one. For eternity. He stood to tower over her once more, wrapping a dark cloak around himself, pulling the hood over his head, plunging himself into the shadows. “Enjoy yourself whore.”

Spinning on his heels, he walked from her, merging with the darkness, only his voice remaining. “Your nightmare has only just begun.”

Copyright BabySub, 2005+

slavelucy
02-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Mmmmmmm, Babysub, i LIKE! :D

You write really well, especially the cruel mocking dialogue, anyone who knows me knows how important dialogue is to me in terms of something being a turn on...and you do it to very nicely.

Good stuff.

sl

Ruby
02-25-2005, 04:37 PM
OMG - BabySub does it again with another print and vibe piece.

B, you are amazing, I love the way you play with Rachel. Excellent pacing, great teasing and then ahhhh....the pleasure and more tease. Wonderful!

I second the dialogue comment by sl. It makes the scene even hotter.

BabySub
02-26-2005, 09:36 AM
:o Thank you guys. Very much appreciated. ::mwah::

I like to do the cruel, mocking, teasing thing. Heh. For me, that brings out so much anticipation, fear, excitement and the sheer thrill factor. I'm really thinking of continuing this, making it a much longer story. Good idea, or do you think that would spoil it?

Good enough as it is, or needs to be longer..? :dunno:

Ruby
02-26-2005, 02:31 PM
B,

It makes a great short story with a teasing end. It could also be the first chapter of a mini-novel/novelette or even full novel. The first chapter is the tease, the second you introduce the characters with more background and set up more of the plot. Chapters 2-? you take us down a path we willinglly follow.

The damsel is in distress.
The captor devine.

Now its the plot beyond the tease that will make us keep reading.

Why her?
What does he want besides owning her?
What are his plans for her?
Will she go along willingly?
Be guilty at her reactions?

So many questions that only you can answer.
And you'd do a fine job.

Ruby

BabySub
02-26-2005, 02:51 PM
I already have some ideas anyway, so.... heh. :o

The captor devine. How I love the way you put that. In my mind, he is VERY devine indeed. LOL.

Thank you for your input Ruby, always appreciated. I have my ideas, but it's good to get an outsiders point of view. They can sometime state the blatantly obvious, lmao.

Mr. Veide
03-11-2005, 07:55 PM
I already have some ideas anyway, so.... heh. :o

The captor devine. How I love the way you put that. In my mind, he is VERY devine indeed. LOL.

Thank you for your input Ruby, always appreciated. I have my ideas, but it's good to get an outsiders point of view. They can sometime state the blatantly obvious, lmao.

You have a very sexy imagination, BabySub. Hmmm, the captive, Rachel, reminds me a little of a Miss BabySub. I think the author envies her heroine, all chained up and getting fucked and humiliated.

I certainly envy the "Captor Divine", with his trussed up little fuckpet to play with.
I would certainly enjoy teasing and chaining and violating a helpless and horny BabySub, spread and at my mercy. :) :)

SMartie57
03-12-2005, 03:25 AM
..... written, BabySub .... and I like the fantasies you describe too.

Wish there were more submissive ladies with this kind of imagination in my area. Seems to be subbie-desert around here.

SMartie

learningtopleez
03-12-2005, 05:15 PM
WOW Babysub! That was soooooo very hot!! I think I just had an orgasm!! :p Really a great read and I would love to read more sug!! Or either be Rachel :D

BabySub
03-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Oh wow, thanks guys. I completely missed these posts earlier, lol. There is a little bit more written, it might turn into something a bit longer, we'll have to wait and see. It all depends on if my muse gets into a longer story or not. :rolleyes:

Time shall tell.

Desperadosong
11-08-2006, 04:49 PM
ohhhh!!! do write a second chapter!!! please!!

Ds