PDA

View Full Version : How to tie Breast constraints

SubDom777
10-25-2016, 07:01 AM
I keep seeing in BDSM videos that women are having their breast tied up tightly, turning them red/purple. I was curious as to how to accomplish this. Also, what sensations does it provide for the female. Imy assuming increased sensitivity and pain. Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks

just_ine
10-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Hi.
Breast play....yum!
So called Breast torture...double yum.

This is one of my favorite things to have done to me. There is something very erotic to the feeling of tightness on my breasts. Even the pain the can go with it, is really a turn on.

The how isn't that difficult.

Using rope ... or long stretches of elastic (I find the medium width to be the most effective) or even cable ties works well.personally, I prefer the elastic. I have a length of 2 metres but sometimes I wish it was just a little bit longer.

There are several ways to tie it, but it's best to play around with a way that you prefer. One way to start is simply to place it around the first breast, pulling it right but not too tight. Once one has a few loops, cross it over to the other side doing the same (symmetry is a thing). Once that is done, it can be left like that, but I like then using the rest of the length to pull the breasts closer to each other in a figure 8.

Sometimes having it be around the body also, either with each breast tied separately as above or doing the figure 8 right from the start adds to the feeling of being tied. It doesn't restrict breathing, but it just gives a hint that your breaths might not be a deep as without.

My advice would be to try... isn't that the most fun? There are several of the older threads discussing it also and worth searching for. I'll also see if I can find them and will post the li js here.

As with everything we do, I don't suggest practicing without first knowing the risks and also the safety precautions.

Have safety scissors close at hand.
Never leave a person who is tied up alone.
Blue is a nice colour to have....purple is also nice, but needs careful watching...
Angry purple isn't advisable.
I also always use the touch test: if the skin is cold, it means it not getting blood. So an angry purple with cold skin would mean you need to have a good blood flow back asap.

When youve released them, rub them to restore proper blood flow.

Also something to remember: when the breasts are tied up, even taps with an impact toy could make bruises...actually, quite heavy bruising without it even feeling sore to the (lucky) one who is tied up. So make sure that bruising is discussed beforehand.

I hope this gives you some idea of what I found works for me. May you have a whole heap of fun learning and testing and refining your skills :)