PDA

View Full Version : I have a new idea

BDSM_Tourguide
04-05-2003, 06:48 AM
I was just wondering if this site was only for fiction or if one could write non-fiction/educational material?

Would anyone even want to read a non-fiction BDSM instructional manual? Or a non-fictional perspective from submissives about their lifestyle? Or dominants about their style of practicing?

I thought it might be a neat idea and give people something new to read.

Tiger
04-05-2003, 04:42 PM
That's a great idea. This is a library, and we should have some non-fictions, shouldn't we? I might just start a new section dedicated to non-fictions. If nobody has a manual already, we can start here to collect the facts and thoughts on BDSM lifestyle. Let's see how it goes.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-05-2003, 10:43 PM
I was thinking of getting a few things I have written in the past together and adding to them with some new ideas I have and posting them here in the stories section. I figure I could add chapters to it as needed.

My only concern with a "guide" or a "handbook" is that it would only be based upon my point of view. My point of view may not be valid for everyone, because I'm not very strict and I'm not into a lot of fetishes that many people seem to enjoy.

I guess I could still submit the work and if people want to read it, they can.

Tiger
04-05-2003, 11:57 PM
We are not expecting a comprehensive guide for bdsm. It's impossible to include everything. Just write it in a non-fiction style: loss the mind control and SciFi, kick out the rape and snuff. I guess people will be interested in your honest opinions and knowledge based on your own experience.

redEva
04-06-2003, 09:13 AM
BDSM_Tourguide I think that is great idea, I’m sure as much as people enjoy the fantasy, this would be valuable source of information to get inside view from real life players.

For beginning, I understand you enjoy the breast play, it would be great if we could get some more detailed information’s about it, how to’s and do’s and dont’s. My partner fancies putting the bondage on me and having me wear it whole day – to office for example. I don’t oppose the idea but it would be nice to get the practical guide to it, maybe if you know of the link to the side that has understandable and possible to follow instructions on the rope work.

Thank you for your effort and any advice on this and/or many other topics.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-06-2003, 11:39 AM
I like your partner's idea about having you wear breast bondage all day long. It's an idea I have toyed with myself from time to time, but my slut is too much a prude to actually do it.

If you were to actually do something like that, you need to be aware of certain things.

[list=1]
Wear somewhat loose clothing. Breat bondage makes the breasts stand out a lot more than they would if you wore a normal bra. In fact, breast bondage can be called the anti-bra, because bras tend to smash the breasts down and breast bondage tends to stick them right out for everyone to see.
If you have very large breasts, your partner can wrap the rope many, many times about them and in several different intricate designs to heighten your experience and his fantasy.
As a matter of safety, if you are going to wear breast bondage for any length of time, you need to check it frequently to make sure it is not damaging your body. If your breasts start to turn purple, for instance, or if they feel cold, throb or ache, then it is time to call your dominant and get immediate permission to remove the bondage for that day. Tissue necrosis is a nasty, nasty thing. You wouldn't want to see what it does to a perfectly healthy and normal boob.
I recommend that your partner not just stop with breast bondage. Have him tie a crotch rope on you to complete the experience and heighten the sensation. Nothing like feeling the ropes against your most sensitive areas to completely remind you of what you are doing that day and why. I'm not talking about 'what you are doing' in a work-related sense, because you won't get anything done. Don't even try. You will be far too distracted. Besides, a crotch rope, if you sit and move properly, can bring several really great orgasms during the course of the work day. Of course, a good dominant would never allow you to cum.
Lastly, tell someone you know very well and trust what you are doing. Maybe even show it to them. They might think it's really neat and then you will have possibly won over another person to BDSM interest. You might even have found a new play partner, if such is your interest.
[/list=1]

Gosh. I'm just full of helpful ideas today. LOL See ya later.

redEva
04-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Thank you Tourguide - im sure i got myself in trouble - and my partner will be more than eager to enforce this ideas. to bad i actually should do some work while in the office :p

slave alexander
04-23-2003, 08:10 PM
As part of the educational/non fiction idea Tourguide suggested I was wondering if the creative writers here could also help in creating sample sessions. For those that dont lead a 24/7 lifestyle or are just getting started/interested.

I know the difficulties involved in trying to write a specific script for a "play" session, having read several BDSM related manuals the closest many of them seem to get to a "session" is typically:

Act 1
Start of the session, where parties introduce themselves and set up the base to Act 2.

Act 2
Punishment, where the dominant enforces their position by using various forms of punishment depending on the characters set out in Act 1.

Act3
Consolidation, where the parties involved calm down and comfort the sub, reasoning that whatever happened in Act 2 was for "their own good", ending in cuddling or whatever seems appropriate.

From experience this, at the outset, seems fairly simple until you get down to trying to plan/write it... Especially when you don't know the full possibilities :D .

My Mistress told me to write a suggestions list for a night of slavery, which I'd be more than happy to post, the topics being;
1. How I would like her to be dressed,
1.1 How I could be dressed
2. Things she could say, (I think verbal comments are very important to increase the feel of any submissive fantasy)
3. Things to do
3.1 Acts of service/worship
3.2 Humiliation (its one of my wants)
3.3 Punishment
3.4 CBT (Yeah I like it to an extent but too much just hurts :eek: )
4. Ending ( A way of closing the evening with us both happy/satisfied until another time)

One reason why I ask about possible outlines for "sessions" is that my Mistress/wife has told me of her want to be occassionally Dominated by me. Something that I'm happy to do but also something I dont know too much about.
Many stories I read on M/f seem extreme as are many F/m and so they immediately put me or my wife off.
I think some fairly simple introductory scenes could help many people in developing their own BDSM relationships, I know I could certainly have done with some when first persuading my Mistress into "playing".

Alexander

P.S. sorry to drag on a bit

Curtis
05-10-2003, 11:51 PM
We like people who drag on...if they're coherent, which you are.
Welcome to the Forum. Please feel free to post again (and try to talk your wife into contributing as well!).

T-Luv
05-22-2003, 09:33 PM
I'd love to see a "how-to" article or two (or three or four...). While I have always had a strong interest in BDSM, I've never actually had the opportunity to be "in the scene" in R/L, aside from a spanking relationship that included some light experimentation with other areas.

So, a lot of the stuff I write about is guesswork, based on the limited amount of information I have.

humble chick
07-07-2003, 11:56 AM
I think it sounds like a brilliant idea Tourguide. You would have to be a bit careful about what you included though wouldn't you? You know, knowledge in the hands of idiots and all that...? I would love a way of finding out more of the mechanics though, being such a newbie its the thing that alienates me from a group like this.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Check it out at BDSM Library Dungeon (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon/)

Course are already starting.