PDA

View Full Version : Forced Gender Swapping

drake7
04-05-2003, 07:08 AM
I was spending some time turning over new ideas for stories and an idea occurred to me that I had not read about.

The idea of a female rape victim who has her male rape perpetrator kidnapped and forced to undergo a sex change operation and hormonal therapy. After the transformation is complete the original victim then has her male accomplices, and indeed herself using a strap on, take turns with the newly minted "girl."

I am curious if stories along these lines would be appealing to many based on the forced gender swapping aspects?

-Drake.

Tiger
04-05-2003, 04:49 PM
It sounds a fine idea. Those femdom story readers might find this idea interesting.

Mobius
06-24-2003, 04:52 PM
not totaly like you said but in the TG archives in assm you can find storys along that line of thought

"not that there is any thing wrong with that"

I have been known to read a few TG storys now and then.

although i am not totaly into Femdom F/m

But I love a story that is F/f or F make's a M>f

kittenfemme
06-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Hmm... I rather like your idea Drake.

Psylent1
09-05-2003, 08:19 PM
Here you go, It's from Fictionmania and called The Boy Nanny (http://www.fictionmania.com/stories/readhtmlstory.html?command=search&db=/data/stories.db&max=1&eqstoryIDdatarq=32096232271180808)

It has a rape, after which he is forcefully femanized by making him into an infant girl, to a little girl, to a teenager and eventually to become the nanny and wet nurse to the child he, now she had fathered.

denisjames
04-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Great idea. But why have "the operation"? Much more entertaining if the subject is feminized but not genitally altered.

Immoral
04-09-2004, 04:20 AM
Yes, I think you don't need to include "the operation". Once, I've read a story, where Dom just make sissy to wear "a thing" from thin leather, that was like a pussy (so any man could fuck her).

D. Atrocity
05-24-2004, 05:57 PM
:eek: OOO! :D -Shivers- I LIKE that idea! You should go ahead and write about it, I think, with or without the operation!