PDA

View Full Version : Bad Penis doesn't want to work anymore.

LittleJoey
03-18-2017, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone!

I hope I posted this in the right place.

I’m a newbie and my penis doesn’t work well anymore, it quit, mostly. So, it needs punished and abused severely. What can I do to it? Better yet, what would you do to it to make it pay? Either way, I would consider all suggestions. I thought about taking a knife to it (mostly kidding) but then figured that would be too extreme.

Thanks,

~LittleJoey

Jumphigher
06-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Your post is a little confusing, so this might not be the answer to what you are asking. It sounds as though you have been doing a few scenes, but are now starting to have trouble getting or staying erect, and are wondering if you should do more extreme scenes to get things back working. I don't think that's a good idea. Try taking a step back and identifying exactly where the issue is. Have you had any physical or psychological stress (work, illness, etc.) recently? If so, give yourself a break, take care of yourself outside the scene, and if it doesn't work consider visiting a medical doctor, therapist, or both.
If the issue is just during scenes, try to document exactly when it happens, and what happened just before. Is it only during really long scenes? Did your Top pull out a particular toy, or talk to you in a certain way? And importantly, have here been any times that you were able to recover, in scene? Try to identify what triggers you might have had and think through them.
And in the mean time, don't let it make you obsess or doubt yourself as a sub. You can do a LOT for your Top's pleasure without using your penis, and you can achieve some intense headspace and orgasms without coming physically. Think of it as being ordered to be creative!