PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old story

bre86uk
03-29-2017, 09:05 AM
Hi folks,

was wondering if anyone knows of a story which I read in the late 90s about a girl who gets kidnapped and taken as a slave. I think it was 10 chapters. The bits I remember are her being tied to a board and covered in honey with wasps stinging her or ants or something and a bit later on where she gets tied to an H shaped frame with her legs spread in a and has pate or meat spread put on her privates and a dog comes in and licks it off. I think she ends up that her uncle has bought her or was responsible in some way for the kidnap. I think she might get transported overseas in a hollowed out tree trunk at some stage too.

I realize it's a somewhat random description of a story, and I've not seen it anywhere in years!

Cheers!
B

Solis
03-30-2017, 06:44 AM
Greetings, B!

So, here's a search trick that works anywhere. The Google search engine allows site restrictors; that is, you can ask for a particular search but then search that search to one particular site. I grabbed two search terms from your note (wasps honey) and combined them with a site restrictor (site:bdsmlibrary.com). So:

wasps honey site:bdsmlibrary.com

leads to 75 potential story matches. Some of those are clearly irrelevant (her corset was wasp-waisted, the electricity felt like a thousand wasp stings ...) but it's a solid start. If you add "dog" to the string

wasps honey dog site:bdsmlibrary.com

you get more (118) rather than fewer potential matches because the lower-ranked results might only include any two of the three terms. But the highest ranked results will contain all three words.

Imperfect, but it might well give you the lead you need.

As ever,

Solis