PDA

View Full Version : A good lawyer joke. . .my fantasy

gogo
03-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Haven't posted in awhile. good to be back. I'm an east coast attorney with my own practice. married, one son. gym rat, blah, blah.

Here's a good lawyer fantasy for all you folks who would like to see a lawyer done in . . . .I was recently hired in a divorce case by a beautiful Asian woman of very few words. What I would call a high maintenance client. many requests and orders that I would drop everything to do . . she eventually got another attorney as she was not happy with my work.

My fantasy involves her "payback." Not happy with me, she shows up at my office late one night while i am working late and alone with the guy that she had left her husband for. The man is a no-nonsense muscular African American who says little as he glares at me. First, she pretends to want to pick her file so I lead the pair back into my office. Once there, she gets down to her real purpose. I am pounded into submission by the guy, and forced to strip naked before the pair. The man then pulls out rope from a gym bag that he was carrying and forces me down onto my plush carpet where he quickly, expertly and painfully "hogties" on the floor of my own office and cruelly stuffs a hugh rubber ball-gag deep down my throat, laughing and calling me his "sissy boy" as he completes the task. I am beet red with humiliation and look like a human pretzel as I lie on the floor. My former client, dressed in an elegant evening gown, now props herself at the edge of my desk and lifts her dress up to her tigh exposing a beautiful black stocking leg. Though in shock and deep shame, I, nevertheless, feel my penis begin to rise up to the occassion. I feel riduculous as sliva now seeps through the corner of my ball gag while my captors laugh and mock me.

She smiles seductively and tells me that though she found me arrogant and "just another conceded lawyer," she WILL be placing me on a permanent personal retainer as her lawyer and sex slave. I will represent and serve both her and her new husband whenever needed, she tells me in a very commanding voice. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND, ASSHOLE," she hisses between clenched teeth. Start to talk, then realizing I cannot speak, meekly nod my head in submission.

The big guy then easily lifts me up as if i were a sack of potatoes and places me over her lap where she spanks me until booth cheeks are as flushed as I assume my face is. I am released from my bonds quickly sign a retainer agreement that states that I am to serve her as her attorney and house sissy slave boy. To close the deal, I was allowed to dress again. At her "request" I called my wife and indicated that I was still hours away, and was lead away to their Mecedes and driven to their duplex for two hours of bondage and fucking and sucking. I also am forced to clean the kitchen before I am released (she tells me that she will soon be buying me the "proper attire" for such work and I get the distinct impression that my time in their home will be with me fully transgendered!)

I continue on retainer to my Mistress and her husband. As an attorney, though, I do wish to make a Full Disclosure . . . I am a most willing slave sissy boy." I am firm believer in female domination. Women are definitely the superior sex. Think about it, what intelligent female can't grab a man by his cock -- symbolically, or otherwise -- and lead him around all she wants. by it anyway. Now, I have a wife at home taking the lead and a strong Asian woman that I answer to in the business world.

Ranai
03-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Have you thought about using one of your fantasies as a basis for a story? I have not found the name 'gogo' in the library? This particular fantasy does not have the most original plot. But what the heck, your fertile imagination could come up with more unique ingredients.

So far the level of consent is unclear: there is willingness and there are threats. To go the 'unwilling' route, you might want to invent additional pressing reasons for the main character to accept the arrangement. Blackmail could be an interesting option. If you go the route of willingness, there is not much need to pound the submitting character into submission. The outcome might be an enjoyable FM/m tale.

I'm still laughing at the expression 'human pretzel'. :)