PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Archdemoness
04-25-2017, 11:06 PM
Ah... Hello!

My name is Archdemoness, but call me Kore for short. (There's... a long story behind that.)
As I mentioned on my profile, I'm 22 and studying to be an attorney.
I'm really really new to... all of this. Very much so. And very shy, but curious and interested.
And not at all good at introductions. But I swear I'm friendly! And will answer any and all questions asked of me!

Thank you for your time,
Kore

slaveboy 6
04-26-2017, 01:39 PM
Kore,

Welcome Ma'am. You have chosen a rather provocative name for a beginner. It sounds like a FemDom. That's a good thing; we need more here. Try going to Chat, meet some other devotees, play some Fun & Games, post some blogs. You just might fit right in here.

Respectfully,
sb6

Archdemoness
04-26-2017, 03:21 PM
sb6,

Thank you for the welcome. I am... well, I'm a switch. I FemDom in real life with my fiancée (open relationship) but she's been looking to explore her dominant side more while I explore my submissive side. Archdemoness was the name we developed for my Dom side while Kore (Maiden) is my more... submissive tendencies.

The part I'm new to is... well, not having a partner! My fiancée is living halfway across the world away from me for school and finding a new partner to Dom and me... I'm left a little lacking.

Gratefully,
Kore

slaveboy 6
04-28-2017, 08:07 AM
A switch? We can always use more of them as well. And you are looking for a partner; trying going to Switches who are looking, and the others I mentioned. You never know, you might find a match. Good luck in your search.

jem
05-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the library. Hope you have found your way around. Lots of fabulous people here to talk with. Good luck in your journey. Xx

rosebud
05-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Hello, kore! Warm Welcome hugs to you, hon!
Looking forward to knowing you!

xx rosie