PDA

View Full Version : May I ask what Your personal preference is when reading what others write?

Phenyx
04-29-2017, 05:29 PM
I am curious about what it is You, as the Dominants, on the other side of the screen would like to see written. I understand and have been told to just be me, do what feels natural, just be honest. I get these and understand each one of their meanings but I still have to wonder if what I write is too much, too little, not focused in the right areas...

I mean, when writing sexy talk? Do You want more focus on the actions, on the way that I am feeling, on how Your words are affecting me physically? Do You want to know that with every spank you deliver that I deliver to myself? Do You want to know which toy I use as you write Your words? Do You want me to focus more on the pleasure? On the pain? on feelings?

I wonder these things because if you bring them all together what you get is details from many different angles which takes time to actually type out. And sometimes I have to wonder if in that time as I am writing my response if the slower response is in fact lessening the desire You feel because too much time is being taken with the more detailed response.

So do i shorten my response? Do I split it up so that there is a quicker response but more of them? Or do i focus more on specific areas and leave out others so that my response is simply shorter?

for an example? would You rather read this when delivering a spank to her pussy:

"Oh yes, please.. Please?" her pussy is burning, needing and aching for more.

Or

"Oh yes" feels the burn of Your hand on her pussy, "Please..." she is burning.. pussy clenching, dripping with need down her ass as she watches You and waits to see what You will do next, needing so much more, needing to see the need in You awaken as You take from her what You desire *Please?"

Or

Feels the burn begin to rise, her heart stops at the sound of the sharp slap, her clit awakens from the intensity of the stinging burn, she inhales a soft sharp breath as the sting starts to cuts deep in her pussy, her pussy clenches... weeping as her need to feel grows... "Oh yes." she is breathless, her body starts to shake, her heart hammering against her chest... more, her mind and body are screaming silently for more as she watches You closely "Please..." the only word that makes sense in the moment as she yearns for more pain, for more heat, for more of what You will give her... her pussy is quaking, clenching... empty filled with need. silently she pleas with You with her eyes as tears start to begin to pool... Please Master, please... her mind begins to dim as her focus zeroes in on Your eyes, Your body, Your movements... she watches You... waiting... her soul is crying for more with words she cannot find... more silent pleas... Please Master... she is breathless as the plea slips from her lips when the burn starts to cool "Please?"

I realize that last one is more like an erotic novel, and just think? I even dialed it down a bit. *smiles innocently* but it does make me wonder just how much You are wanting to see when You are sitting on the other side of the screen.

Do You want it dialed down to more direct focus of pain and pleasure? Like this:

<SLAP> sharp inhale as her pussy begins to burn, the pain excites her *Oh Yes* pussy clenches, she needs more. *please* she begs with her eyes as her pussy starts to weep, her clit is throbbing, her nipples hardening, she is nearly breathless as she softly pleas *Please?*

I'm sure there are hundreds of ways to describe this moment as there are hundreds of different views and preferences as to what another wishes to read. But I am curious as to what Other's preferences are and whether or not the slower reaction times does in fact affect the heat of the moment or if the longer responses become a bit frustrating to read at times?

Solis
05-14-2017, 08:53 AM
Regrets for the long-delayed response, child. I was not intended as a snub.

The answer depends, in part, on the exchange is synchronous (something like chat) or asynchronous (for example, a written report). If you've been directed, for example, to attach clips (binder, alligator, or wooden clothes pins) to your lips (whichever), it's probably a sign that someone thinks you need either a pointed reminder of your place or an adjustment in your thinking. To achieve that, we need to collapse your entire universe down to a single point; a singularity of misbehavior, pain and the hope for redemption. Period. Until you're reached the point where everything but those three elements has been seared away, you're just playing.

If, in the midst of that correction, you're capable of writing complete sentences, much less composing evocative erotica, the sensation was not nearly intense enough. If, by the end of that experience, you're even able to spell your name correctly, the sensation was not nearly intense enough. And so we'd double it.

As for an asynchronous after-the-action report, the question remains: why were you in this position? The answer to that question ("Master was angry that i had been disrespectful") largely dictates the content and style of your report and reflection.

That doesn't dismiss the possibility of creative writing exercises shared with your dom; it merely reminds that the best style is the one that fits the occasion.

As ever,

S.

Phenyx
05-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Thank You for the advice, Sir and thank you for taking the time to answer *smiles* I didn't think you were being a snub at all.

I do agree that there is a time and place for creativity verses more seriousness, it does very much so depend upon the situation and type of writing that is being expected. As with punishments? This is not an area that would evoke creativity should it be a response to explain understanding or reason for correction. Creativity in these areas, in my opinion, would be just as, if not more, disrespectful then what ever it was that I may have done to earn a punishment. So yes, i very much agree that there is a time and place depending upon the situation.

However, it still brings up questions, and not just by myself, as to what others do prefer to read when sitting there conversing with another... be it in play, beginning negotiations, or role play. I have spoken with many over the last few months that have worries that run on both sides of the idea of 'Am I giving enough' or 'Am I giving too much' in the form of descriptions and words.

There are those out there that worry that because they do not give enough descriptions that this may make them seem lacking and those that worry that they say too much and may come across as boring or in some cases more of a chore to connect with due to the time it takes them to type out their responses.

I have told them, like so many have told me, just be you and don't worry about trying to be someone else, but like so many others? We hear these words of beautiful wisdom and advice but our insecurities have a tendency to dim the affect of that beautiful advice. So it is my hope, that by asking this question, is to gain a better variety of opinions so that those out there asking themselves the same question or worrying over the same insecurity will see that there are in fact a variety of opinions on what others would like to read and that it is in fact 'Okay' to be who we are. I hope that makes sense.

Again? Thank You very much for you beautiful advice and Your time for answering.

Solis
05-30-2017, 06:37 PM
No problem.

Technically we operating in a "reduced cues environment." All communication is ambiguous, and we resolve the ambiguity in the words by interpreting the other cues people give us: are they smiling or blushing, looking down or away, whistling or laughing, whispering or shouting? Some of my friends share such interpretive cues in their normal interactions: *looks concerned* (puzzled) or ~laughing~. The odd bits of punctuation help separate what you're saying from how you're saying it.

Start with the assumption that what you're about to say could be heard in one of three different ways, then consciously add the cue that allows your partner to more accurately apprehend your meaning.

Just a thought,

S.