PDA

View Full Version : New To Bdsm

bondagelover.rjt
05-29-2017, 07:26 AM
Hello everyone. I am 30 year male and dominant by nature (in terms of bondage) and I don't have any real experience of bondage. Also I am new to this platform and hence don't know that how to find a sub with whom I can explore my fantasies. Hope someone will definitely guide me.

Thanks.
bondagelover.rjt

Solis
05-30-2017, 06:30 PM
Hello, rjt.

And welcome.

There's an element of trust required in any serious relationship. The world is filled with trolls and poseurs and folks who I wouldn't trust to butter bread without supervision. So I suppose, if I were hoping to connect with a sub, I'd work on building their trust in me. Perhaps learn a bit more about D/s relationships? Perhaps spend a little time reaching out to people? Fun and games is one place to get known. Chat is cool when it's up. You might simply write a cheerful line or two - as a private message or visitor message - to subs who take the time to introduce themselves.

For what that's worth,

S.

cuntlet
06-04-2017, 02:06 AM
Sneeks in...in terms of practicalities, and experience (even if wanting to pursue online, realism for me and so possibly for others is important) of bondage...if its rope bondage happens to be one area You are interested in, then Youtube has a wealth of instructional videos, and learning the knots is a basis, so you could instruct another, or so You can describe in detail. Self-ties are also good to give an understanding of the bite and restriction etc

on a reaching out note, hello :). I hope You find Your journey rich, rewarding and enlightening :)

cuntlet
06-06-2017, 02:42 AM
adds in, its also really important to read around the subject and it goes without saying...which is why i didnt in the above post...SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY. You gotta know the potential risks involved in these activities, and ways in which to prevent these things :)